Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) (53438 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Husband-To-Be And His Military Wife / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I meant u can hardly see an officer to marry these days. Na other rank liter everywhere...
Oh! grin

Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I meant u can hardly see an officer to marry these days. Na other rank liter everywhere...
Oh! grin

Lol.

I was wrong too. I thought I was replying to the thread where 4 personnel met with some a Muslim scholar at the airport.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by caesymore(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2023
99thEnemy:

Nothing will happen.
People exaggerate these things.

Their marriages are no different from regular people's .

Your military authority can never dwell inside your marriage.

Bro is obvious that the effect of cheating will be more hard on him than others.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by briggson07(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Dikastan:
People dey try ooo. I no fit marry force woman or even nurse

Bro chill I do small travel and I met good people wearing nursing uniforms lastly I pray I get a nurse as a wife
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
lol

I was just looking at her like, "No be your fault… na me wey carry myself come meet una."
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by izubext007: 1:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
That's nice
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by HRMK: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
dis him wife pass am wella!na beg him go dey beg am efritime!!
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by marvelck: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
You are going for a business meeting, to the office or for lectures and you need something suitable and convenient to put in your stuffs?

Checkout our portable 3 in 1 back pack.

Its durable, waterproof and also affordable

Price: N9500.

Stop buying bad backpack that doesn't last or get your stuff soaked whenever it rains.

Buy quality backpacks from Nwogu Peace

Call or mso her on 09075090513, to place your order

She delivers nationwide.

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by IamHonourable1: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
STEWpid:
TanGOD,,

The wife go dey beatam for house!

Chai..

You have a myopic mindset
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by STEWpid(f): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
IamHonourable1:

You have a myopic mindset

Eggxactily!!!

Buh you don't need to take anything serious here!!!

It's all based on deep humour.

Chai..
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Pootle: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
STEWpid:
TanGOD,,

The wife go dey beatam for house!

Chai..

even the man smile no smooth cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Jman06(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Westerhoffe:

From my personal experiences, nurses are both.
But my main turn-off was the stabbing part.
I can turn down your flirt with ease, used to that already. But the syringe and needle aspect, o boy! Especially when you have no choice than to take that drip, you need to see the way she was stabbing my arm with syringe and it will swell up instantly. She'll remove it and stab another place. Done about four to five times before she went to call the doctor, who yelled at them angrily before coming to do it himself.

Since then, I just don't bother going to stay in the hospital...herbal remedy is enough.
Injection no better pass tablets o. Always go to a QUALIFIED and REGISTERED Pharmacist whenever you fall sick. They always know what best to give!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Corroro: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lovely to see, congrats to her.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jman06:
Injection no better pass tablets o. Always go to a QUALIFIED and REGISTERED Pharmacist whenever you fall sick. They always know what best to give!

Prevention is better than cure…
So I just don't fall sick.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Jman06(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Prevention is better than cure…
So I just don't fall sick.
Yeah, prevention is better than cure really, but when cure becomes inevitable or when you need preventive medications, always consult a Pharmacist.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by bigwig071(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
This one na the real pure dey play
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jman06:
Yeah, prevention is better than cure really, but when cure becomes inevitable or when you need preventive medications, always consult a Pharmacist.

Alright…
Thanks for the advise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.