Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) (53436 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Husband-To-Be And His Military Wife / Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by honour7: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Not all of them go to the war front, most of the female soldiers are administrative staff.

No matter how tough a female soldiers might appear it is still a guy that will fúck her grin

Not forgetting the Ogas

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by saysoo: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
TimiRume:
She is beautiful
WHAT!!!!?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by TimiRume(f): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
saysoo:
WHAT!!!!?
What's what?
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Boys2 men
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by bdon123(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hole wey generals don tear tire before u marry am.ni wonder they hate their millitary women marrying without their permission

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Chronosvineberg(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
That's the last pothole I'll ever wanna drive through… because it can damage shock absorbers.

Shock absorber wey aboniki no fit cure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by dododawa1: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
D guy no get good

ADVICER.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by ud4u: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Basicend: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
BigYash:
He fit still dey run shit for her back.. You no see him bear bear grin

If the woman catch am. . Na die be that o! Hmm.
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by zikter(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Can't she remove her boot by herself? undecided
Please allow them do what suits them. When you marry your wife or if you are already married, do what you want in your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Very ugilee creatures
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Judolisco(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
STEWpid:
TanGOD,,

The wife go dey beatam for house!

Chai..
yinmu... D husband no go fit beat am because dem must not hear 4 barracks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Basicend: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jman06:
He'll definitely be submissive and loyal to her otherwise na steady beating him go dey collect

grin cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Nwaotu10(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
The SIMPle man is removing her boot. grin

Smh in shame grin
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by zikter(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
revolt:

I thought I was the only sensible observer here o.. the thing weak me. The guy can't even physically match her. She's bigger than him.. damn... their fight no go easy. Lol... hopefully she's posted out most of the year.
Marriage is not wrestling or boxing or world war to some people as some of you believe and are portraying it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by flokii: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Morale boosting.. na female soldiers I wan dey friend from now on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by raskymonojendor: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
When he slapped the soldier bum bum grin
Badt guy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Kionrae: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Not all of them go to the war front, most of the female soldiers are administrative staff.

No matter how tough a female soldiers might appear it is still a guy that will fúck her grin
forget that Bleep talk
She will never be submissive
The hubby will live in constant fear

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by mkoabiola: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Majority of military babes have ds u don't care attitude.

But some can be very loyal though
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by flokii: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
revolt:

I thought I was the only sensible observer here o.. the thing weak me. The guy can't even physically match her. She's bigger than him.. damn... their fight no go easy. Lol... hopefully she's posted out most of the year.

There are scenarios.. they might have been lovers right from secondary school days till the lady decided to join Military service.

2. One or both party might tick all the boxes and are happy together.

It's the discipline for me.. soldiers are more principled in life than most civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Lumarstone: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
The guy just take style with sense dey marry her woman!
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Ordinary constable we no go heard word again
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by qtx(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian civilian man congratulates his military wife on her promotion ❤

Congratulations to them!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyzvf1b-QA

Kai husband, you get mind shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by edunaragold(f): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_It!!!

Mhen, this guy must be faithful or en body go tell am.
Congratulations to em two.
may God bless u,I talk am too,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by stuffs2002: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Zonefree:
Can't she remove her boot by herself? undecided

Akproko...

How that one take concern you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by stuffs2002: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
Corporal

I dey tell you..

The guy no see officer to marry na other ranks
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by VULCAN(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
A lot of weak men on this thread.

Talking about how you can't beat her and shit.

The implication being that they are wife beaters

I'm ashamed on their behalf.

There is so much pride in having a GF or wife who has authority elsewhere.

You will see people shaking when she shouts but you know that you have her mumu button.

My wife is a very successful woman, she has so many staff and is as tough as nails and people often ask her whether she controls her husband. She will laugh and say "No woman can control that man".

She is right.

Yet I have never touched her anywhere.

But when she use to misbehave, I knew what to do to make her shed hot tears.

Those days are past now.

We are living in harmony nowadays

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jman06:
He'll definitely be submissive and loyal to her otherwise na steady beating him go dey collect

shocked shocked
Mehn see the physical look on her face look closely you will understand

Maybe the guyman know the settings... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by Lovemeharder(f): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
This is interesting. wink
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by ofuonyebi: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
So, army they allow all these kind of romance when war is going on in sambisa?
well you couples are very lucky among millions oooooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by jaksmillioniar: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
She go dey dicipline am for bedroom hahahahah
Re: Nigerian Man Congratulates His Military Wife On Her Promotion (pics/video) by stuffs2002: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
dododawa1:
D guy no get good

ADVICER.

Him advisers no like am at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Conversation Between A Girl And Her Desperate Toaster (hilarious Snapshot) / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.