Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku (28241 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by olamike02: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pot calling kettle black. How did Atiku made his money. Has anyone forgotten what OBJ said about this crook. Nigerians have been rejecting you from time immemorial. The only option for you now is to relocate back to Dubai where you syphon our money to. Only sore losers will even give you a second thought.🤔
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Nairalander248: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is it your bigger losing?

When are you finally relocating to Dubai?

The other crook has relocated to agulu where he now walks around.

Na person papa you dey insult ooh.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Peacecore: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Na we dey suffer the corrupt and bad government
And na Atiku go make you, bitter-hearted mofo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Saao(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballmer:
Who detected the conviction of narcotics and identity fraud, your Igbo deluded father ?

see this one, any contrary opinion to you people is Igbo.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by muykem: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Atiku and Obidients are the losses not me.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Saao(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ballmer:
I am willing to be 100K you are Igbo.
Please confirm Yes or No and I will tell you why.

wow this hard time? I'm not Igbo oo, send the 100k fast fast, make I send my account details?
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by saintkel(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ekakamba:
Absurd, exclaims a politician who has profited from the corrupt system since 1881.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oga we can't continue like dis for heavens sake
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by chris4gold(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
E dey feed you?

stanbright:

That man has enough money

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by WantsandMore: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku's Ego has made him to lose more than it has gained him wins
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by busterr(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Twy:

I think we should have a change of heart from crime. I seriously doubt the top three never benefited from crime or their wealth is detached from the rewards of crime. He is not the best to talk about crime. He can talk about it if he gives away his weatlh to fight crime and educate citizens about good behviours.

Una no get sense I swear.
Omor Nigerians are the most senseless people in the world.
God forbid
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by shonepa(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku na Bulgarian? In other words hes not your class, he is a better human being than the average man. Thank God he lost.

This man dey always show em true colour....but why?

Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by juliuscaesar(m): 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
I laugh at those mocking Atiku. Yes, he didn't win his case. Yes, he will not be president. What you all fail to understand is that, Atiku is already a made man. He's probably one of the richest Nigerians. He's a former Vice president. He's attained an height that almost all those mocking him would NEVER attain.

You can mock all you want, but he is right. Nigerians are the ones who lost.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by ORIAYO70(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
OZIOGU1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-scourt-nigeria-bigger-loser-not-me-atiku/
Na u be the biggest loser 6times no headway

It's shameful
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Successlane: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Somebody help me tell Atiku to travel to USA ,

as a private citizen

and not under any diplomatic cover.

I want to check something.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Saidfx(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
TruthsFM:
Hmm 🤔 . Very deep

Yes very deep, very deep for the woke minds..this nitwit was a custom comptroller at apapa port for years and you can image what he looted there as a fulani man. This same man now as concluded that Nigerians are doomed not him, after wasting so much money to pay SANS..we don't need this big gay to tell us that Nigeria is in a sorry ass state and only God and time will tell what will become of us in a short term. Nothing deep from a thief!
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Ballmer: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
You will have to prove where you are from first before you get the 100K.

I am not as foolish as the regular obidient / Ipob fool that believes anything online.

So do you have an ID or anything to confirm you are not Igbo. What state are you typing from as well.

Saao:
wow this hard time? I'm not Igbo oo, send the 100k fast fast, make I send my account details?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by gotnel: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku Abubakar is the greatest loser ever.
He should not deceives the masses with his own bitterness.
Politicians are same of the same.
One of the 3 masquerades who battles for the leadership of Nigeria was fortunate enough to beat the other 2.
Atiku and other losers are just fighting their personal battles.
No cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Deepthoughts: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Twy:

I think we should have a change of heart from crime. I seriously doubt the top three never benefited from crime or their wealth is detached from the rewards of crime. He is not the best to talk about crime. He can talk about it if he gives away his weatlh to fight crime and educate citizens about good behviours.
Yes,the top three contestants were not perfect just as none of us is,but Atiku is certainly right that such open n established fraud n criminality shouldn't be accepted, rewarded n celebrated,for God's sake where on Earth apart from Nigeria can you get a person with Tinubu's kind of dirty baggage n some many unanswered questions to become a president?, let's be sincere it's not about tribe because before n after Tinubu Yoruba will still rule this country, it's not about religion because before n after Tinubu Muslims will still rule this country,so why must it be Tinubu?, Nigeria is really a disgrace n it's very painful.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by remzytimer: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

Charcoal calling pot black
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Lightorder: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
I have never been Atiku's fan but he just said the truth.

He is made
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Proudlyomonna: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
STEWpid:

No, it's not true.

Even if he wins, hardship can only get worse cuz it won't be better either.

The calamities created by each of the past administrations, that could impact negative effect of more than 50 years, are there.

Most Nigerians live in the present..

We have also forgotten that calamities created in Bubu's regime of killer loans and looting jamborees.

It would be a nice step to discuss with looters so that they can bring the money into Nigeria's economy.

Chai..

You are the one who mentioned names,I only but pin pointed APC as a structure.

You see the problem We keep having is many are quite half educated about the essence of politics,politics goes beyond elections.

Political parties should bear philosophical and ideological standings for governance and how they intend to make the lives of those they govern better. Can You tell some of the ideologies of the evil APC disaster you support?

Let me tell you what your mind refused to plunder into.
The come together of APC was never to make the lives of Nigerians better,yes Nigeria was in a mess that needed urgent healing, but hey Apc never cared about the mess Nigeria was in. They only but came together to take power from pdp,now they must keep it at all cost.

APC never had,still has no intention to heal the injuries past leaders have wrecked on the system rather they are out to make the injuries wider, Apc is the worst thing to happen to this Country, this is not even a topic for argument, no matter how you APC urchins zombie about this ,You can never take away what's obtainable in the reality We live in.

Imagine fielding same bubu we know to be a collosal failure cheesy. Now I am in outstanding shock how tinubu a supposed 1st class graduate happens to be worse than bubu.
How can anyone be worse than bubu angry

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

....From a man who looted our treasury....Thief they report thief.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by sukar886: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bitter truth
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Lightorder: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Is it your bigger losing?

When are you finally relocating to Dubai?

The other crook has relocated to agulu where he now walks around.
where was your father when those you just mentioned were making names, fames and money ?
Perhaps, he was sitting in the village square as you are now sitting on NL naked , castigating newsmakers, drinking Palm wine and getting drunk.
You are now towing same path.

If I am lying, mentioned his name and let us see
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by shonepa(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
There is no honour among theives, the bigger thief won, now Atiku is crying bitterly.... Now em remember say people dey.

Saao:
Whether u like it or not, that's what it is. The best thing to do is to legalize crime
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by TruthsFM: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Saidfx:

Yes very deep, very deep for the woke minds..this nitwit was a custom comptroller at apapa port for years and you can image what he looted there as a fulani man. This same man now as concluded that Nigerians are doomed not him, after wasting so much money to pay SANS..we don't need this big gay to tell us that Nigeria is in a sorry ass state and only God and time will tell what will become of us in a short term. Nothing deep from a thief!
in Ameachi voice, who’s the saint among them? Stop displaying your ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Kay25(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
nA u lose .if u are worth dieing for people would have done that but u are just part of the organized looters who brought us here
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Nauttyprof(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Bitter truth

Atiku is already made

If that's the case, why has he attempted to become the president of Nigeria on many occasions too? He is a loser, accepting this will help him stop this sick ambition and give room for genuine people who have the interest of the country at heart to run for the presidency position.

This is the time to say to Atiku to go home and rest. We need genuine individuals who want Nigeria to progress and not individuals chasing personal ambitions desperately.
Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by Mosba: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
You reap what you sow Alh Sidik, you had opportunity to sanitise the system but did nothing hoping to continue to profit from it, but now that a bigger actor has beat you in your game now your eyes cleared and you think something else should have happen. Cry me a river please

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku by komekn(m): 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
firearcher:
Well. In that case, Nigeria just dodged a bullet. Blaming Nigerians and cursing the nation for not electing you is a distasteful move.

No self introspection. Total lack of self awareness and a false messiah complex. Nigeria don't need Atiku, if he was that needed, he would have been voted in over the years.

But his poor sense of awareness, repulsive sense of entitlement and lack of good political judgement caused him think most Nigerians want a northerner to rule Nigeria for possibly 16 years at a stretch. And caused him to destroy PDP who had been served an easy ticket to the presidency by Buhari and APC unsatisfactory performance

Dude be reasonable.

What we have is the culmination of years of abuse , corruption in all of the arms of government. We no longer have separation of powers, instead we have impunity and a destruction of the Rule of Law.

We had a CJ removed unconstitutionally and illegally by PMB to get his preferred CJ Tanko. Who was removed outside of due process of the law. And Ariwoola the preferred candidate for Tinubu to perfect the bastardisation of every constitutional process within government as well as ensure the blatantly RIGGED election would never be contested fairly in court.

We have a confirmed Drug dealer, ID Thief, Money laundering criminal, Certificate forgerer, Compulsive liar, Tribal bigot, to name a few. Let's see what other damaging information the FBI will reveal in the coming hour's.

The nation has died , we have a bunch of criminals running the country and some of you are rejoicing.

The EFCC and DSS will become the official thugs of the APC government anybody with any dissenting opinion will be harassed and arrested.

Corruption is going to boom and our already fractured nation is going to be further divided.

Don't forget that even with the massive rigging the criminal Tinubu didn't get up to 10% of the electoral vote. He is sham president and a generational disgrace to our nation and Africa as a whole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aregbesola Worships With Bishops In Osogbo Church / Herdsmen Militias Slaughter 8 People In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Joins APC, Dumps ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.