Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You (31579 Views)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by mariahAngel(f): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

As a man, you are the Boss of the family. Just like a captain of a ship or plane. It is your responsibility to take control and lead.

The moment your wife start insulting you directly to your face, am sorry to say that you have failed, it will take God grace and hard work to gain your respect back.

Never ever give room to a woman to insult you directly to your face not even jokenly, women are like children.

None of my side chicks dare call me the name 'BABY' not even my wife, that is were disrespect start from, you are the BOSS not the BABY angry
They all refer to me as 'SIR', except my wife who mostly refer to me as 'MY EXCELLENCY, MY LOVE OR MY KING'

My Brother, Your wife don see you finish

SOLUTION: Look for a god fearing side chick, who will respect and be praying for you and start f*cking her. Ignore your wife, come home very late, some days don't even come home. Let her suspect that you are f*cking outside, but make sure she don't find out but let her be suspecting. When you come home play with the children, buy them gift and go to bed, don't even touch her. Provide for the family, always be happy for no reason, make sure you don't keep an angry face, start dressing nice, buy an expensive perfume and use it, start wearing nice jeans and T-shirts etc.

Stop talking too much, let your response be brief and straight to the point........

(REMEMBER AGAIN ) Always leave very early and come home very late

Within 3 months her brain will reset, If e no reset just leave her for God, because won other broda don the shine her Kongo well pass yougrin

So, after "her brain reset", what next? undecided
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by eleniyan2020: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Coleman7:
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.
I should leave my own house to sleep out because woman shout....simp to much for this generation...

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by henrimoto(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Obierika:

Someone you're feeding insults you at will and you tolerate it?!
.. because him hold position for Church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Nonexisting1: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
You were shinning teeth on your wedding day dancing like mumu and probably mocking bachelors in attendance with the most useless question in this world "what are you waiting for". Shut up and enjoy your marriage abeg.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by eleniyan2020: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Map1:
Kids are involved in marriage this days, When you see a growing up Man knee down for a Jobless lady to marry him this is what you get at the end,as a Man, you provide for shelter, food, clothes, education, health, transportation and many unforseen Bill,yet she still Insulting you because you can't create a business for her on time,then if i may ask, what is her own responsibility?My brother there are a lot of better women outside there who are well established and looking for a better husband to marry, when it gets to a stage that Woman don't appreciate your role,send her to her family let them feed her for a month,if she threatened to cheat on you,send her out , before any Man can give a woman 5k now,her Toto will cry for it
na man b dis...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by nairalanda1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
All in all, we never do find out why the woman is yelling and abusing him

Stories like this always end up being 'My spouse suddenly changed'.

There is something OP is not telling us. Until he tells us what he is not telling us, there is nothing that can be done.

He has come to hear what he wants to hear.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sigh... If e easy na set up!

You see this thing called Marriage... Well, I don talk my own severally, if you no get that kind mind of calmness and patience as a man or woman, don't just bother.

Just stay single and enjoy your peace of mind!

Seriously tho... Who is raising these young ladies of today?!!! Seriously, wtf?!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by RonuThings(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
cool

Just negodu sad

Op, is your wife a Yoruba woman

Anyways, whatever, ladies of nowadays are a disgrace to Africa. They can insult the hell out of you.

Especially Nigeria Women undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Advancedman(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

Joke or no joke, no go get issue for future even embassy can present this you post o.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by magzey: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wannabenz:
Just leave her and travel or go and stay with one of your guys. Stop any communications with her till she comes back to her senses.
hmmm this your advise get K-leg her situation is telling him that someone is trying to solve her problem somewhere if you dont know ,fear women that turn out to be different in short period of time ,that Gender is something else grin grin

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by maestro299: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
Namaster:
What your wife is doing to you is domestic abuse. Domestic abuse from men manifests in physical abuse. Domestic abuse from women manifests in verbal abuse.

Obviously, your wife neither respect nor love you. Her attraction to you is dead. You are the cash cow now.

You have two options:

1. Divorce her: This is your best option. It's the soft way out. Zero scandal. More peace of mind. Plus, you can use the money you're spending on the ungrateful b1tch to expand your business or investment.

Send her packing and bring in a new, fresh and young 23-year old girl with big yansh that thinks the world of you. You don't have to tolerate an aging, unattractive woman who belittles you.

This is one of the best parts about living in Nigeria. The bitch gets no alimony or child support. You don't have to give her a dime. Throw her sh1t out and let her fend for herself.

Let Renewed Hope engulf her in a tight hug without the benefit of your financial resources shielding her.

She'll understand why some women are going naked to pray for husbands.

2. Beat the shit out of her: Your wife is a bully. Bullies get more confident and empowered when their victims don't fight back.

And you sound like one of those men who vow to never hit a woman no matter what. That's a fine ideal. But brash people who wilfully take actions to harm you deserve whatever they get.

She's attacking you. You need to defend yourself. Take a cue from Israel and respond with overwhelming force. If she comes at you with sharp words and loud voice. Retaliate with hard slaps and heavy blows.

Fight fire with inferno. It's a FAFO world now.

She's playing to her strength by attacking you with words. You will fail if you try to respond with words. You can NEVER match her.

Your strength is physical. Beat the living shit out of her. She can NEVER match you.

The downside to this is that you could end up killing her. Your tale would become one of the ones we read on Nairaland.

Beating her is a solution. She'll come to fear and respect you. Plus, she'll no longer feel bored with being with you. She'll constantly anticipate the next direction the vawulence will come from. Also, make up sex.

This is twisted but if you still love her, you'll begin to whoop her silly.

That said, it's in your best interest to just divorce her and move on. Don't let her drag you into her twisted ways.
Very engaging and entertaining post.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by blackgold2018(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
I think you married her with money.. with the thoughts you can provide all her needs.

Never give a woman such assurance. You laid your relationship foundation with her with money.

There are many things a man can offer a lady, all is not money. You offered her only money.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by daben1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her
threatening you with cheating? What insolence

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by canalily(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
edunaragold:
,my brother I dey your shoes too,my own wife pack her bag on her own and left to her late father house,went to tell them all sort of things,they invited me after I done pay bride price marry her,me I never went ,am a yoruba my mom is imo make me went there,now am looking for northern or yoruba ,be very careful o,orlu woman will take your child and japa if u care too much about the baby, always do as if nothing concern u,what pains me the most is her senior sister jealous as Junior done marry,but join hands together left, because money still dey road dey come ,since 2yrs I have not seen my daughter.me ma I luck up,now I have seen better better more ok woman ,I hate it when my woman insult me,just imagine my wife lay accusations on me that I was molesting my daughter a 3months old virgina ,it took the help of the northern woman who is bathing the child ,and told her this liquid coming out of your baby is like a pause from female child,not your husband,I know him ,he plays with my daughter ,he can't do this ,shame come catch my wife,pls be careful,I have let go of her ,make she stay that their isu njaba .and I came to notice that pepe body too full there family mind .not of them has called me for once to ask what went wrong ,since the elder sister who is not married came to distroyed our marriage ,I have been single since , using that medium to build and complete my house here in North.i may be remarrying from jos or yoruba ,those ones dey hear word for marriage,,and they will never tell u I want to go,I want to go to my father house, after all u never paid pride price ,she will then take the baby run ,come dey ask u for money ,till u get feed up,I tried it few times ,but I stoped ,let them have the baby,I can't be traveling to imo state like that ,see ipob,me am a soldier ,see seat at home ,make them no go plan for me ,fear orlu people,east woman are the only woman I came to understand no be everything one will tell them,she will discovered your weak point or if the baby is, then use it on u.
Taye is that you?? I know it's you. Kpangolo...Edun

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by aysnoopy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Therock5555:
Sir, with all due respect, lemme tell you a violent/non violent step to take.

When madam starts to para and she's all in your face saying trash, just grab her neck and push her to the wall.

Don't choke her but don't remove your hand either, just use your body weight to pin her to the wall then hoarsely whisper into her ears

"Baby girl (or what ever pet name you use to call her) respect yourself this moment, don't let me cross the line, trust me you won't like what would happen if you dare me next time, respect yourself."

Then let her go and walk out of the house, go and drink yoghurt and chop meat then come back and chill at home without a care.

Trust me, if she has a conscience, she'll have thought about her actions and felt sorry for herself. From there she'll apologize and y'all have mad make up sex.

Grabbing her earlier has proven to her that you could dish her a surprise beating anytime you wish and women don't like the fact that their mouth could cause a potential beating so she'll use it better.

I don't encourage violence of any kind but sometimes putting some people in their place is not just the right thing but the only thing to do.

Be like u never jam mad woman b4
Na that time insult go start. She'll tell u if u don't beat her, no be Ur papa born u.
I think you're still in your 20s and you're not married yet, if not u won't even say this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Watinhapen(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Men that can’t control their wives aren’t supposed to be called men. This is my personal view. They haven’t born a woman that will insult me in my own house. It’s either you’re ready to be a good wife or you get out of my house. If not I may commit murder. I don’t take rubbish. My wife thanks me everyday for being a good husband to her. I’m a good husband to her because she’s a good wife. I can’t deal with a bad woman at all. God forbid.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by ukaface(f): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Oga you need to word her
You need to speak sense into her
Act like the head of the family, she obviously doesn’t want baby girl treatment so give her guy man/ rugged ways treatment as she Dey foolish. Women that don’t like their peace of mind do amaze me, it’s stressful abusing a man you are living under the same roof with😤. And if worse comes to the worse, be petty, divorce her and get your boutique back.

Be like she ment

But on a second note, how did she just change suddenly? Wetin happen?

Why are females not commenting? All these men don see my gender nyash finish

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Brownemeka: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore
Women are like car... the way u hold your stirring while driving so it doesn't go astray is the way you keep talking to them,,, directing them... leading them...read the Bible book of Ephesians 5:22'23 for Her... make Her understand She has a responsibility to respect U as your Wife... talk to Her with love.... and be patient... She'll certainly change for better.... lastly... pray and ask God Almighty to help her change....She will certainly change.don't listen to boys who are still single....
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by maestro299: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
nairalanda1:
All in all, we never do find out why the woman is yelling and abusing him

Stories like this always end up being 'My spouse suddenly changed'.

There is something OP is not telling us. Until he tells us what he is not telling us, there is nothing that can be done.

He has come to hear what he wants to hear.
My brother, forget all that one. No be woman again? Once they get married, na so so one drama after another. Before you know it, they've started working to emasculate and psychologically wear down the husband. It's only the grace of God that can help many of our brothers in this matrimony of a thing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Freelancerr(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Therock5555:
Sir, with all due respect, lemme tell you a violent/non violent step to take.

When madam starts to para and she's all in your face saying trash, just grab her neck and push her to the wall.

Don't choke her but don't remove your hand either, just use your body weight to pin her to the wall then hoarsely whisper into her ears

"Baby girl (or what ever pet name you use to call her) respect yourself this moment, don't let me cross the line, trust me you won't like what would happen if you dare me next time, respect yourself."

Then let her go and walk out of the house, go and drink yoghurt and chop meat then come back and chill at home without a care.

Trust me, if she has a conscience, she'll have thought about her actions and felt sorry for herself. From there she'll apologize and y'all have mad make up sex.

Grabbing her earlier has proven to her that you could dish her a surprise beating anytime you wish and women don't like the fact that their mouth could cause a potential beating so she'll use it better.

I don't encourage violence of any kind but sometimes putting some people in their place is not just the right thing but the only thing to do.

😂😂😂😂 you don too watch 9ja film

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by mrblessed(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
And yet she is still called wife.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Brownemeka: 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
Watinhapen:
Men that can’t control their wives aren’t supposed to be called men. This is my personal view. They haven’t born a woman that will insult me in my own house. It’s either you’re ready to be a good wife or you get out of my house. If not I may commit murder. I don’t take rubbish. My wife thanks me everyday for being a good husband to her. I’m a good husband to her because she’s a good wife. I can’t deal with a bad woman at all. God forbid.
people like you are not qualified to marry
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by maestro299: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
aysnoopy:

Be like u never jam mad woman b4
Na that time insult go start. She'll tell u if u don't beat her, no be Ur papa born u.
I think you're still in your 20s and you're not married yet, if not u won't even say this
No mind that guy. Any man on this forum that is beating his chest on how 'a woman can never mess with him' is either young, unmarried or is blessed with one of the few exceptions of a good woman.

8 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by brutal1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Oga your wife is not okay. Please start having a back up plan make e nor go shock you.
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Danabu(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

Best remedy. I concur.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Okiton: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Is she pregnant?

Cos some women behave somehow during pregnancy
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by MuslimIgbo: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Reason for her insults:

YOU DIDN'T MARRY HER AS A VIRGIN
YOU DON'T KNOW HER TRUE BODYCOUNT
SHE DOESN'T RESPECT YOU AT ALL
YOU'RE NOT RICH OR VERY COMFORTABLE YET
ETC

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by vikstandon(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Fredrickbill:
some men are so so weak I will always advisable don't get married if you can't control your home a weak man can't lead his home and laying your hands on a woman makes you weaker there are many ways do deal with her, anyway weak man carry your cross go and do what she want and keep quiet if she insult you apologize grin

Can you shut up!

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by jesmond3945: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

She has been like this long before she gave birth,man is just managing and praying she changes. Not easy to be honest,not easy at all,the narrative will change once a man reacts physically. I pray God takes control of this one.

You cannot look into a man's eyes and call him an idiot,a fool etc,even as I type she is ranting on me,I wish I could record her voice and send it here.
your wife doesnt respect nor value you. She sees you as weak. Is she the one feeding you or what. Tell her to stop abusing you or she leaves the house or you leave the house. You have to be drastic, if not it would get worse. I would have supported her if she was the one feeding you.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by LordIsaac(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
It will not stop, I’m sorry to say, until something drastic happens. There must be a temporary separation (she must not know it is temporary) before you can redefine your marriage. See ehn, you still have the upper hand if you are willing to take a drastic step. And if you refuse, please pray never to be incapacitated so much so that she would be the one to cater for your needs. The way she would treat you ehn if that happens, you would pray to die. So. While you are still active, put a stop to the madness of a woman who will not respect you. Nothing will change while you still share the same space with her. If I were you, when I’m done with her, not just her, but together with her whole village, will prostrate on the floor to have me back.

6 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by paix(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

I believe her friends are behind this. Many married women like discussing their family issues with (SINGLE) friends, in the process she'll be brainwashed and come home a (NEGATIVELY) changed person.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Harddiskng(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Omo anybody that doesn’t give me peace. The distance/ amount of space I’d give you ehn, would be further than the distance between earth and the moon.

This man, find your peace is all i can say. You don’t need a contentious in your life.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.