Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti (10864 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by icez: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Who told you? When Lagos deported beggars, didn't they deport beggars from neighbouring OYO state?
 I do not know, but i guess they beggers were not in school. They were most likely on the streets and at  the bus or tube stations. And may be the govn. had put them into some type of care homes, but they would escape and return to the streets(which is  what happens most times).
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If you dont shut down Ekiti within a year, you're not your father's son.

Even GEJ no fit try that one. 2015 may come sooner than he thinks.

ILEKE !! So you have a trouble spot huh!!   shocked  grin

Nice. .  grin

Well I wouldnt have to shut them down. If the fact that they cant accomodate 30 disabled people is anything to go by, then the state is definitely in trouble financially and they are not too far from going the route of Gongola and Bendel State.

Ekiti would be bought over and turned into one big poultry farm, Thats all their land is good for, and those their so-called professors would be put to good use cleaning up the chicken cages and picking eggs every morning.

Dont worry, when this happens (and soon enough), Ekiti would be responsible for providing employment for alot of people, including yourself. .  tongue

Akanbi_edu:

Even if they were in school, so Lagos should spend its money to educate Oyo state peeps? Are you people brain dead or what?

Are you tripping?! Why are you asking about others being brain dead when you seem to have none. So let me get you right, every State should evict all non-indigenes currently schooling in their states and on government scholarships abi?! Is that what you are saying?! And I thot that according to the UBE (Universal Basic Education) it is the right of every child to have free basic education regardless of where they might be?!

HAAA!! Fountain of knowledge ko, cesspit of foo'lishness ni!!  angry
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

ILEKE !! So you have a trouble spot huh!! shocked grin

Nice. . grin

Well I wouldnt have to shut them down. If the fact that they cant accomodate 30 disabled people is anything to go by, then the state is definitely in trouble financially and they are not too far from going the route of Gongola and Bendel State.

Ekiti would be bought over and turned into one big poultry farm, Thats all their land is good for, and those their so-called professors would be put to good use cleaning up the chicken cages and picking eggs every morning.

Dont worry, when this happens (and soon enough), Ekiti would be responsible for providing employment for alot of people, including yourself. . tongue

Are you tripping?! Why are you asking about others being brain dead when you seem to have none. So let me get you right, every State should evict all non-indigenes currently schooling in their states and on government scholarships abi?! Is that what you are saying?! And I thot that according to the UBE (Universal Basic Education) it is the right of every child to have free basic education regardless of where they might be?!

HAAA!! Fountain of knowledge ko, cesspit of foo'lishness ni!! angry

Looks like you are in need of special education yourself. I can set up an appeal fund on Nairaland to help you fund your education in Ekiti if your government wouldn't help you.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

ILEKE !! So you have a trouble spot huh!!   shocked  grin

Nice. .  grin

Ekiti would be bought over and turned into one big poultry farm,  Thats all their land is good for, and those their so-called professors would be put to good use cleaning up the chicken cages and picking eggs every morning.

Dont worry, when this happens (and soon enough), Ekiti would be responsible for providing employment for alot of people, including yourself. .  tongue

Are you tripping?! Why are you asking about others being brain dead when you seem to have none. So let me get you right, every State should evict all non-indigenes currently schooling in their states and on government scholarships abi?! Is that what you are saying?! And I thot that according to the UBE (Universal Basic Education) it is the right of every child to have free basic education regardless of where they mig
ht be?!
C
HAAA!! Fountain of knowledge ko, cesspit of foo'lishness ni!!  angry

So you'rd indeed not your father's son. just a loud speaker on NL. cheesy

Yes, o. We simply cannot support 30 MORE disabled from your rich Delta state.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ Beaf

Abeg!! After now, go and take one bottle of schnapps on me,

I really cant understand the arguement of some people. If it is such a burden for the state to accomodate and educate 30 disabled kids, how then can they pay 18'k minimum wage?!

How then do they pay pensions and build roads and bridges?!

For a state that is supposedly supposed to be the fountain of knowledge, they seem to be quite imbecillic in their actions.

The arguments from the pro-discrimination camp are so far out, that they actually sound crazy.
Why would any thinking person support evil?

Strangely, as ndu_chucks noted; most of the proponents actually live abroad and enjoy fantastic rights and a civilised approach to their welfare. But when it comes to Nigeria, their attitude turns jungle. I wonder how our dear country will ever develop.
We have a state govt that 100% depends on money from Abuja for its survival, yet it kicks out students from whose soil its money has been sourced; the reason being that they cannot cater for those that hail from the region that supplies their revenue; its a morally poverty stricken argument if ever there was one.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Okijajuju1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Looks like you are in need of special education yourself. I can set up an appeal fund on Nairaland to help you fund your education in Ekiti if your government wouldn't help you.

Who be this Ekiti imbe-chile!! Abeg drex go far!! NA people like you go suffer when the Ekiti farming programme take-off next year because you are unemployable and since you no come get sense, no other state go gree take you so find transformer for your area use hold body.

Ileke-IdI:

So you'rd indeed not your father's son. just a loud speaker on NL. cheesy

Yes, o. We simply cannot support 30 MORE disabled from your rich Delta state.

Na by father son?! Atleast I be immaculate conception pikin.  grin

But seriously sha!! So you from Ekiti!

Your state is a burden to Nigeria. I told Obj to exchange your state for Bakassi but he said the Cameroonians wouldnt accept you people. Say una be liability.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

The arguments from the pro-discrimination camp are so far out, that they actually sound crazy.

Strangely, as ndu_chucks noted; most of the proponents actually live abroad and enjoy fantastic rights and a civilised approach to their welfare. But when it comes to Nigeria, their attitude turns jungle. I wonder how our dear country will ever develop.
[size=18pt]We have a state govt that 100% depends on money from Abuja for its survival, yet it kicks out students from whose soil its money has been sourced;[/size] the reason being that they cannot cater for those that hail from the region that supplies their revenue; its a morally poverty stricken argument if ever there was one.

Please change the schnapps to Alomo!!

I thought I was the only one who actually thought about it this way!!

This is why I am a strong proponent of true federalism and/or full resource control. Lets see how states like Ekiti would fare.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by nolongTing: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
I can't believe this thread is still going  grin  Ileke single-handedly taking on all comers and defending Ekiti to the fullest.  I think you need to be awarded the the position of Local, National and International spokeswoman for Ekiti - a true Ekiti Daughter.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

We have a state govt that 100% depends on money from Abuja for its survival, yet it kicks out students from whose soil its money has been sourced; the reason being that they cannot cater for those that hail from the region that supplies their revenue; its a morally poverty stricken argument if ever there was one.

This is where we agree, afterall there's a reason why responsible governments will never deport you to a country where your life is in danger.

These kids have special needs which their government and obviously their family are unwilling to pay for.
Send them back and let them perish or use the meager resources in Ekiti to train them?

I would rather chose the later and then stop accepting special needs students from Delta if their government would not pay for them.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2011
nolongTing:

I can't believe this thread is still going grin Ileke single-handedly taking on all comers and defending Ekiti to the fullest. I think you need to be awarded the the position of Local, National and International spokeswoman for Ekiti - a true Ekiti Daughter.

I'm nominating her for the title of Iyalode of Ekitiland. She's even taking this matter right to the UN.
Iyalode am I right?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by icez: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
No need for the UN. Just as they eurozone leaders yesterday decided to "work the talk". I think the ekiti state govn. should quickly do the right thing
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Okijajuju1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

This is where we agree, afterall there's a reason why responsible governments will never deport you to a country where your life is in danger.

These kids have special needs which their government and obviously their family are unwilling to pay for.
Send them back and let them perish or use the meager resources in Ekiti to train them?

I would rather chose the later and then stop accepting special needs students from Delta if their government would not pay for them.

Why do you delibrately choose to ignore the fact that the resources that Ekiti has is partly provided by Delta state which is one of the Niger Delta states that provides over 80% of the federal reserve?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

Who be this Ekiti imbe-chile!! Abeg drex go far!! NA people like you go suffer when the Ekiti farming programme take-off next year because you are unemployable and since you no come get sense, no other state go gree take you so find transformer for your area use hold body.

Your state is a burden to Nigeria. I told Obj to exchange your state for Bakassi but he said the Cameroonians wouldnt accept you people. Say una be liability.

lmao!!! and Delta is not a burden to nigeria? Delta state, the cream of the crop indeed.  grin Obviously, delta is a burden on Ekiti. We simply cannot cater to 30 MORE of you people. Let us poorly enjoy ourself abeg

grin

Oh dear lord.

Just send your militant to ekiti. You know where to find us.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

We are generous people, we don't like special needs folks like you to suffer. I will start your appeal fund ASAP.
The good people of Nairaland needs to help Okija-slowpoke finish his study in Ekiti, because he has been abandoned by his state govenment.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
nolongTing:

I can't believe this thread is still going  grin  Ileke single-handedly taking on all comers and defending Ekiti to the fullest.  I think you need to be awarded the the position of Local, National and International spokeswoman for Ekiti - a true Ekiti Daughter.

I swear, I'm not even trying to take anyone.

This ediots are simply jumping the gun without the full information.

They think say Ekiti na another place wey dem go beg for amnesty.

If Ekiti is a burden to Nigeria, why do you want to burden Nigeria more by sending your people to Ekiti state. A rich state like DELTA should, by itself, have suitable environment for its citizens in any condition. and it's not only 30 disabled student, there are more disabled Deltans that we've had to take in (from what I can gather fromt his thread). It's about time Delta's Gov gets off his riverboat and actually do something for his people.

Their grouse should be with the Delta govt. Let us chop from the oil money, no come to dey chop from the lil on our plate plz.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

Why do you delibrately choose to ignore the fact that the resources that Ekiti has is partly provided by Delta state which is one of the Niger Delta states that provides over 80% of the federal reserve?

By your warped logic, Delta is the only oil producing state in Nigeria and Nigeria gets all it's revenue from oil right? Dum.b
And as a result Delta should be free to send all it's invalids and destitutes to other states to be taken care off.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

Please change the schnapps to Alomo!!

I thought I was the only one who actually thought about it this way!!

This is why I am a strong proponent of true federalism and/or full resource control. Lets see how states like Ekiti would fare.

Forget the Alomo. That one na poor man's drink. Palm wine na better thing.

Tell am to come to Ekiti to try some.

5 cups go knock am out for 5 days.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by nolongTing: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I swear, I'm not even trying to take anyone.

This ediots are simply jumping the gun without the full information.

They think say Ekiti na another place wey dem go beg for amnesty.

If Ekiti is a burden to Nigeria, why do you want to burden Nigeria more by sending your people to Ekiti state. A rich state like DELTA should, by itself, have suitable environment for its citizens in any condition. and it's not only 30 disabled student, there are more disabled Deltans that we've had to take in (from what I can gather fromt his thread). It's about time Delta's Gov gets off his riverboat and actually do something for his people.

Their grouse should be with the Delta govt. Let us chop from the oil money, no come to dey chop from the lil on our plate plz.

No I am commending you oooh!  I said it back on page 4

nolongTing:

Yes they should – kini big deal? I just think the whole case has been politicised and inevitably it will be tribalised.  The bottom line is Ekiti cannot afford to take care of them even if they wanted to.  The cost of catering for disabled children may be 2-3 time the cost of catering for a child that is not physically challenged. Ideally It should simply be a matter of Ekiti state asking Delta state to help foot the bill or appeal to the federal government.  Would people have preferred it if Ekiti state ignored them instead?

I was just surprised that the argument was still going on thats all.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Okijajuju1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

By your warped logic, Delta is the only oil producing state in Nigeria and Nigeria gets all it's revenue from oil right? Dum.b

@ Ileke

If indeed this Aigbofa fellow is from Ekiti, I think you need to inform your governor that he forgot one retar'd, sorry special needs person.

I just realized it is a waste trying to reason with you. Your own go bad because when Ekiti kick you out, you go be fatherless, motherless and arealess child. Na water you go live ontop be dat.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ Ileke

If indeed this Aigbofa fellow is from Ekiti, I think you need to inform your governor that he forgot one retar'd, sorry special needs person.

I just realized it is a waste trying to reason with you. Your own go bad because when Ekiti kick you out, you go be fatherless, motherless and arealess child. Na water you go live ontop be dat.

Nah! I will leave that for the people of Warri. And please don't "warri" too much about Ekiti kicking me out. We only kick out freeloaders.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ Ileke

I already informed your gov that he's missing one village ediot. Hopefully, you'd soon be sanctioned to Delta's mental inst. (hope you aint too rich to have one sha)

You're a burden to Ekitis in Ekiti and now also a burden in an Ekiti thread.

You guys sure try. In ku ise o.

You? Reason? Have you so soon forgotten which compound you came from?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
This Okija juju dey convulse no be small . . . . Even though am not in support of this move . . .your bile is exceedingly repugnant and full of personal pain . . . Abi dem bin follow deport your disabled sibling cheesy . . . .  bros . . . . Abeg go take one shepe dry gin for my head to take cool your mind . . . Na dialogue we dey do hia so . . .
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2011
http://www.nigerianstuttering.org/trustees.htm

you "we have oil therefore we are" people should take a cue from indigenes of lesser states and focus on what is important, rather than this overflogged entitlement mentality

nxt thing they will be saying we should send them yams and cows as tribute.

your guy is there - let him grow some ba-lls and push for true federalism so we dont have to listen to your tals of we carry you on our cream of the crop , profligate, wastrel heads

Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Akanbiedu(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
Oyb, I hope they do that. The only reason our politicians have no value for money is the free oil money they all share.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Ufeolorun(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
oyb:

http://www.nigerianstuttering.org/trustees.htm

you "we have oil therefore we are" people should take a cue from indigenes of lesser states and focus on what is important, rather than this overflogged entitlement mentality

nxt thing they will be saying we should send them yams and cows as tribute.

your guy is there - let him [b]grow some ba-lls a[/b]nd push for true federalism so we dont have to listen to your tals of we carry you on our cream of the crop , profligate, wastrel heads  

Ballls ke?.Hes just there doing [b]Laou Laou [/b]from Abuja to Australia grin grin grin grin
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
Attempting to reason with bigots is as futile as attempting to reason with rocks. cool
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^^

yeah, it is much better if one just ignored you and your duplicitous red herrings ( you will be the same person spamming this board with pictures of almajiris and screaming about parasites when it suits you. go figure)

how the letter to the UN going?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Ufeolorun(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
Otunba Goodluck Jonathan,asunkungbade the 1st,ose laou loau of Bayelsa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Akanbiedu(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ufe
Seriously, there was no need for that. HE is OUR president.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2011
@jmaine

I just saw another ID that I confused yours with. I'm going to apologize for Yest.
Thought you and Jamace (tribalist) was the same person.
Apologies.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@jmaine

I just saw another ID that I confused yours with. I'm going to apologize for Yest.
Thought you and Jamace (tribalist) was the same person.
Apologies.

It's okay sweetie  . . . . sorry for also going so hard on you  smiley  . . . . was just taken aback with the unprovoked attacked . . .it's alright grin . . .
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ufeolorun:

Otunba Tinubu,asunkungbade the 1st,ose laou loau of Ufeolorungrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point / Land Scandal: The Truth About Tayo Ayinde’s Involvement - LagosToday / Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.