Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti (10865 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

And intellectuals sat together and the only way to free up state funds is to drive out 30 disabled people,

Well, what do you expect from Ekiti trained professors, Their reasoning would definitely be limited to thier surroundings.

You are getting it all wrong. I personally wouldn't send them back as matter of principle.
What the article didn't say was whether the kids were already resident in Ekiti or whether they came to take advantage of what their own government should ordinarily provide for them.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
until/unless EVERY single disabled child in ekiti is accounted for the school, they have NO business attending to the disabled kids of other states

life is all about priorities
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
First of all, Ekiti was a poor state; too poor for its government to be human. That specious argument has now been rumbled and kicked over the hedge.
The latest escape route is to claim some strange indigenisation stuff. The confused likes of oyb have quoted copiously from American sources. Is Ekiti in the US? Na wa!

Even then, do US citizens from other states need some sort "indigenisation" before they can become citizens? Lol! The Nazi-like arguments just keep flooding in.

I wonder if the anti-human rights proponents here actually think Ekiti state exists outside the Nigerian constitution (especially its residency clauses), which is why they make the incredibly nebulous arguments about "indigenisation." Is there some sort of shrine or voodoo hut in Ekiti that non-indigenes need to attend, or just what is this so-called "indigenisation?"

The "indigenisation" argument reeks of the vilest form of discrimanatory policies, driven solely by ethnic bigotry. Exclusion from school today, ethnic cleansing tomorrow; its the slow creep to babies heads being chopped open and their mothers burnt alive as occurs in Jos. Its a path to evil, backwardness, primitivity, barbarity and shamelessness.

In my opinion, this matter needs to be mentioned to the UN as another case of the violation of the human rights of children in Nigeria.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by icez: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

First of all, Ekiti was a poor state; too poor for its government to be human. That specious argument has now been rumbled and kicked over the hedge.
The latest escape route is to claim some strange indigenisation stuff. The confused likes of oyb have quoted copiously from American sources. Is Ekiti in the US? Na wa!

Even then, do US citizens from other states need some sort "indigenisation" before they can become citizens? Lol! The Nazi-like arguments just keep flooding in.

I wonder if the anti-human rights proponents here actually think Ekiti state exists outside the Nigerian constitution (especially its residency clauses), which is why they make the incredibly nebulous arguments about "indigenisation." Is there some sort of shrine or voodoo hut in Ekiti that non-indigenes need to attend, or just what is this so-called "indigenisation?"

The "indigenisation" argument reeks of the vilest form of discrimanatory policies, driven solely by ethnic bigotry. Exclusion from school today, ethnic cleansing tomorrow; its the slow creep to babies heads being chopped open and their mothers burnt alive as occurs in Jos. Its a path to evil, backwardness, primitivity, barbarity and shamelessness.

In my opinion, this matter needs to be mentioned to the UN as another case of the violation of the human rights of children in Nigeria.
They children were already in school and they were kicked out. My question still remains; if these children were from other "rich" states such as lagos or oyo, will they be discriminated against?   undecided
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Akanbiedu(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
^^^

Do you want me to pull out your anti hausa/fulani settlers in Jos to expose your double standards? Even though, those hausa/fulani should not be called settlers in the right sense of the word. They have been there for over a century.

Beaf:

Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! You are a one man propaganda machine. Even Joseph Goebbels would be proud of you.
You will take Ekiti to the U.N for not providing free education for Deltan kids?? LOL grin

Please don't forget to take along the pictures of those ramshackle schools in Delta and also don't forget to let them know Delta is one of the richest States in Nigeria while Ekiti on the other hand is one of the poorest.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Akanbiedu(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
icez:

They children were already in school and they were kicked out. My question still remains; if these children were from other "rich" states such as lagos or oyo, will they be discriminated against?   undecided

Yes they should.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

big man, what needs to reported to the un is the wasteful proflgrancy in your state and the misplaced priorities - keep trying to spin and spell fiscal discipline - a word unknown to gej shills into discrimination

only from beaf - sort of like calling on greece to bail out germany - the sort of brain dead idiocy from a delta education .smh. if this is the sort of logical reasoning we can expect from you, small wonder y'all are feening for ekiti education.

typical fluff head - are we not practicing a us style democracy of sorts? with all the empty noise from the likes of you about how  - everyone is 'feding on your oil' you should be ashamed of leeching off your poor neighbours.

save your indignation about discrimination for your homeboy uduaghan, who does not see the need to spend on the disabled. report him to the un for marginalising your citizens to the extent that they are travelling far out of the state in pursuit of succor

disgusting hypocrite

better get back to spamming the board with pictures of beautiful warri - that's whats important to you. shameless thug. who would have thought, after all your makoko spamming, your citizens are worse off, so much so that they have to run to places even worse than makoko

money miss road

later you will be spamming this baord with pictures of 'parasitic almajiris' . go and hide your empty head in shame. apologist for failure  embarassed
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by icez: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Yes they should.

Are you sure EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT will do it. wink.  You and i know they will not.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
icez:

in uk, foreigners do not get jobs until it can be proved that there is no local indigene that can execute the job. until ekiti has accounted for ALL its disabled students, it has no business carrying another states burden. if delta is too busy building airports and renovating schools to be bothered with its disadvantaged minorities , they can simply choose to PAY for their disadvantaged students tuition in ekiti.

heck with all their money, they should be able to send them abroad.

if the fg can send some miscreants abroad fro training, delta state govt should be able to help out some disadvantageous peeps who want to better themselves.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

Beaf! Beaf! Beaf! You are a one man propaganda machine. Even Joseph Goebbels would be proud of you.
You will take Ekiti to the U.N for not providing free education for Deltan kids?? LOL grin

Please don't forget to take along the pictures of those ramshackle schools in Delta and also don't forget to let them know Delta is one of the richest States in Nigeria while Ekiti on the other hand is one of the poorest.

grin

I keep hearing these weird arguments about Delta state. Referring to a flooded school that has been destroyed by storms and abandoned is just a cheap escape route that would seem to point to support for the bigotted actions of the Ekiti state governor. Stop sending out a confused picture and maintain the admirably dignified stance you have chosen on this subject so far or fully join those who are for the governors actions.

The actions of the Ekiti state govt could indeed be presented to the UN for investigation, because they go beyond the pale of what is acceptable, normal human behaviour.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

grin

I keep hearing these weird arguments about Delta state. Referring to a flooded school that has been destroyed by storms an abandoned is just a cheap escape route that would seem to point to support for the bigotted actions of the Ekiti state governor. Stop sending out a confused picture and maintain the admirably dignified stance you have chosen on this subject so far or fully join those who are for the governors actions.

The actions of the Ekiti state govt could indeed be presented to the UN for investigation, because they go beyond the pale of what is acceptable, normal human behaviour.

please do. it will be very amusing to watch you make a fool of your self on a larger stage

i am beaf, i am from one of the wealthiest states in nigeria. i am here to protest injustice and discrimination. ekiti state, which has earns 10% of our income, turned back students from my state because they can not afford to give them free education which delta state denied them . we consider this to be a breach of their fundamental human rights. a breach which is even more evil and callous than that of our government

you have to understand, delta state is the most developed state in nigeria. we cannot be wasting our oil money on the disadvantaged when we have bigger things to do like upstaging other states with our beautiful infrastructure. you know how it is .

kindly mandate ekiti to do the right thing and go bankrupt trying to balance their budget with our neglected responsibilities.

never mind that DSG is the real criminal here - beafs kind of people. all beautiful building and no social programs. that is the party and mentality beaf wants ogboru to succumb to. rich men trying to bully poor men into taking care of their kids. only in nigeria

abeg find your way to the UN. clown.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
^
Lol! Eko Ile type crap flowing freely and easily. Na wa! embarassed
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2011
@ Beaf

Abeg!! After now, go and take one bottle of schnapps on me,

I really cant understand the arguement of some people. If it is such a burden for the state to accomodate and educate 30 disabled kids, how then can they pay 18'k minimum wage?!

How then do they pay pensions and build roads and bridges?!

For a state that is supposedly supposed to be the fountain of knowledge, they seem to be quite imbecillic in their actions.

I would like all other states to evict all persons of Ekiti decent from their states public service, drive out those who are engaged in private businesses and send them back to Ekiti with nothing but the cloths on their backs. The useless state gets federal allocation every month from oil drilled in Delta state yet they have the cojones to drive out delta state indigenes!!

Bleep Ekiti! They should be shut down. There is no justification whatsoever for their actions.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Akanbiedu(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2011
icez:

Are you sure EKITI STATE GOVERNMENT will do it. wink.  You and i know they will not.

Who told you? When Lagos deported beggars, didn't they deport beggars from neighbouring OYO state?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Okijajuju1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2011
Where the beggers in school when Lagos evicted them?! angry

Their is a difference between a nuisance and students.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

^
Lol! Eko Ile type crap flowing freely and easily. Na wa! embarassed

dude, shouldn't you be spamming the board with pictures of makoko and screaming bad belle.  embarassed

we now know the real evil people. the people who do not care about their citiens and who spin and spell their irresponsibility into another mans racism

shameless thing

check out my customized 2012 range stormer, while he is sending his kids to beg from his neighbour with kabukabu.

empty heart is more like it
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Ufeolorun(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2011
Lagos and Oyo would probably be removing a loads of  people including local government chairmen councillors ,commissioners,lawyers,Chancellors,vice chancellors,special advisers,TEACHERS,school principals,and with a little bit of digging Fashola himself may end up being removed LOL!.It may end up being the best thing to happen to Ekiti sha.

Oil that you put your back into to produce is the only thing you can claim to belong to you.Ekiti gets money from oil that sips from the ground. Kin she ise  owo baba enikan!
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

Where the beggers in school when Lagos evicted them?!  angry

better direct your dubious indignation in the right direction

Besides, the governments of Edo, Lagos and Kwara states were said to be warming up to emulate the action of Ekiti State as physically challenged were said to have taken special education institutions in these states.

National President of the Nigeria Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET), Dr. Joseph Okuoyibo stated this in Asaba at a press briefing ahead of the 23rd Annual Conference and Workshop of the association which starts today.
Dr. Okuoyibo also decried the attitude of some state governments for not implementing the 30% special allowance approved [/b]by the Federal Government for the special teachers, adding that the teachers were also being deprived of other incentives for motivation.

Delta State chairman of NASET, Dr. (Mrs.) Catherine Onwubolu, a[b]ttributed the migration of physically challenged Deltans to other states for education due to the dilapidated nature of infrastructures at special education institutions across the state and called on the government to pay adequate attention to the sector.

She emphasized that the environments of such institutions were not friendly to those who expected to make use of the decrepit infrastructures, adding that the state only recently implemented the payment of 15% special allowance for the secondary school special teachers only[/b].
[b]
[color=#990000][b]“I wept for Delta State
when I moved round all the schools for the physically challenged. Like in the state capital, Asaba, Agbor, Ughelli and other areas, the state could not boast of good infrastructures for the learning of these children what a shame,” she lamented.[/b][/color]
Ekiti State chairman of NASET, Alhaji Lawal Ganiyu, bemoaned the inability of Delta State Government to take responsibilities of its physically challenged persons whom he said were scattered all over the country and were being catered for by other states government. [quote][/quote]

instead of facing up to the failure of DSG, and weeping , the pdp shills are trying to shift blame for their callous indifference to the needy.

money miss road
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
LMAO @ Too poor to be human grin grin grin
May God help us. Delta's Govt must be superhuman grin grin
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/23587.html

The Ekiti State government has ejected about 30 physicallychallenged indigenes of Delta State studying in its School for the Deaf and Blind. Chairman of Nigeria Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) in Ekiti State, Alhaji Lawal Ganiyu, decried the refusal of the Delta State government to take responsibility of its physically-challenged persons whom he said are scattered all over the country.

Ganiyu said that of the over 100 physically-challenged persons studying in special schools in Ekiti, 30 have been ejected because “the state government cannot use funds meant for its citizens to continue to cater for Delta State indigenes.” It was, however, learnt that the governments of Ondo, Edo and Kwara states may have concluded plans to eject indigenes of Delta State studying in their various schools for the physically-challenged. Addressing reporters yesterday at the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) secretariat in Asaba, the Delta State capital, National President of NASET, Dr. Joseph Okuoyibo, decried what he called nonchalant attitude of government towards children with special needs.

The association, which is in Asaba for its 23rd annual conference and workshop entitled: “Special education service delivery in Nigeria” stressed the need by the 36 states of the federation to implement the 30 per cent allowances for special teachers in the various schools of physically challenged. Adding her voice, Chairperson for NASET in Delta State, Dr. Mrs. Catherine Onwubolu, expressed disappointment over the neglect of special education by the state government.

Mrs. Onwubolu said despite the huge amount money accruable to the state, there is absolutely nothing spent on the schools for the physically-challenged. She said: “I wept for Delta State when I moved round all the schools for the physically-challenged. Like in the state capital, Asaba, Agbor, Ughelli and other areas, the state cannot boast of good infrastructure for the learning of these children, what a shame!”
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

@ Beaf

Abeg!! After now, go and take one bottle of schnapps on me,

I really cant understand the arguement of some people. If it is such a burden for the state to accomodate and educate 30 disabled kids, how then can they pay 18'k minimum wage?!

How then do they pay pensions and build roads and bridges?!

For a state that is supposedly supposed to be the fountain of knowledge, they seem to be quite imbecillic in their actions.

I would like all other states to evict all persons of Ekiti decent from their states public service, drive out those who are engaged in private businesses and send them back to Ekiti with nothing but the cloths on their backs. The useless state gets federal allocation every month from oil drilled in Delta state yet they have the cojones to drive out delta state indigenes!!

Bleep Ekiti! [size=28pt]They should be shut down.[/size] There is no justification whatsoever for their actions.

If you dont shut down Ekiti within a year, you're not your father's son.

Even GEJ no fit try that one. 2015 may come sooner than he thinks.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2011
http://www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/default.php?news_Code=Ekiti

The Ekiti State government and the state House of Assembly appear to be on collision course over the high tax regime obtainable in the state. This is as the Assembly summoned the Chairman of the state Internal Revenue Service, Mr. Kolade Emmanuel Ayodele, to explain the high tax regime.

On Monday he is to appear before the lawmakers, who said the taxes being charged by the state government was too high and had added to the burden of the workers. The lawmakers, while debating a motion brought by the member representing Oye Constituency I, Hon. Ade Ajayi, under matter of urgent public importance, said the taxes were antipeople, “retrogressive and unproductive.”

Ajayi lamented that the lawmakers in the state were being confronted with a barrage of criticisms and attacks over the high tax regime, saying something needed be done urgently. Another lawmaker, Hon. Gabriel Ogundele, representing Efon Constituency, urged the House to summon the chairman of the state Internal Revenue Service to appear before the lawmakers to explain the taxes. But the Majority Leader, Mr. Churchill Adedipe, disagreed; saying government needed the taxes to be able to perform its statutory functions, including the development of the state. However, majority of the lawmakers disagreed with their Leader, describing the tax as anti-people and must be looked into. Ruling on the motion, the Speaker, Dr. Adewale Omirin, admitted that members had been variously challenged on the tax issue and said the chairman of the revenue service be summoned to appear on Monday October 31.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2011
http://blanknewsonline./2011/10/24/delta-govt-abandons-special-education-scheme-as-ekiti-state-drops-30-delta-kids-with-special-needs/

The Nigeria Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET) has appealed to state governments that are yet to fully implement the Special Education scheme and the Federal Government approved 30 per cent Special Teachers’ Allowances to do so since the greater needs of children with disabilities depends on the teachers.

This is just as it has been disclosed that pupils and students of Delta state origin attending special schools in Ekiti state and other states have been sent parking by the school authorities as they were told to withdraw and return to their state.

Blank News Online can report authoritatively that Ekiti State School for the Deaf and Dumb took the decision following the wastage of its resources on children with special needs from other states that have refused to provide basic teaching aids, good learning environment and schools for the children.

Our source revealed that over 30 children attending special schools in Ekiti were affected by the action.

Meanwhile, Delta state government is yet to fully implement the scheme as the special schools across the state and located in Asaba, Warri, Ughelli and Agbor are either moribund with falling rooftops, waterlogged or inaccessible while the classrooms are usually overcrowded due to lack of classroom blocks.

Attempts to reach the state commissioner for Basic Education, Professor Patrick Muoboghare, to comment on the ugly development proved abortive but a source in his office said “that aspect of this special education has not received any serious attention from this ministry.”

National President of the NASET, Dr. Joseph Okuoyibo, ahead of its Annual Conference in Asaba, tagged “Special Education Service Delivery In Nigeria”, had told Blank News Online that about five states, including Delta state are yet to fully implement the special education scheme and key into payment of the emoluments to teachers even as other states have since implemented it.

He added that the 30 per cent remuneration increase which took effect from 2008, when it was increased from the earlier 15 per cent to 30 per cent

Also, the Delta state chapter chairman of NASET, Dr. Mrs Onwubolu lamented that there is presently no functional public schools for children with disabilities in Delta state, saying that the few facelifts in some of the schools were done by private organizations.

She however blamed education supervisors for the inept attitude of the state government and the education ministry towards the development of education in the state. “The education supervisors are not telling the government the true situation of things in the state. Go and find out for yourself and you could weep at what you will see.”

On the special allowances to teachers, she disclosed that the state government has only implemented the 15 per cent special pay package to few teachers in secondary schools in October, 20010 but has vehemently refused to pay the primary school teachers who are more in number, despite the new increment of 30 per cent.

abeg let beaf and co take that to the UN embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
oyb:

dude, shouldn't you be spamming the board with pictures of makoko and screaming bad belle.  embarassed

we now know the real evil people. the people who do not care about their citiens and who spin and spell their irresponsibility into another mans racism

shameless thing

check out my customized 2012 range stormer, while he is sending his kids to beg from his neighbour with kabukabu.

empty heart is more like it

Crap points don finis? Its ranting time! Weyyyyy!!!!!
None of the above crap has anything to do with Ekiti sacking disabled Nigerians from school, learn to think critically.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
http://www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/default.php?news_Code=Ekiti

From PAUL OSUYI, Asaba

Ekiti State Government has ejected over 30 physically challenged Deltans in their various special educational institutions, it was learnt yesterday in Asaba, Delta State capital. The government, it was said, took the decision due to the huge fund being spent on their welfare which it claimed was eating deep into the state lean resources.

Besides, the governments of Edo, Lagos and Kwara states were said to be warming up to emulate the action of Ekiti State as physically challenged were said to have taken special education institutions in these states.
National President of the Nigeria Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET), Dr. Joseph Okuoyibo stated this in Asaba at a press briefing ahead of the 23rd Annual Conference and Workshop of the association which starts today.
Dr. Okuoyibo also decried the attitude of some state governments for not implementing the 30% special allowance approved by the Federal Government for the special teachers, adding that the teachers were also being deprived of other incentives for motivation.

Delta State chairman of NASET, Dr. (Mrs.) Catherine Onwubolu, attributed the migration of physically challenged Deltans to other states for education due to the dilapidated nature of infrastructures at special education institutions across the state and called on the government to pay adequate attention to the sector.

She emphasized that the environments of such institutions were not friendly to those who expected to make use of the decrepit infrastructures, adding that the state only recently implemented the payment of 15% special allowance for the secondary school special teachers only.

“I wept for Delta State when I moved round all the schools for the physically challenged. Like in the state capital, Asaba, Agbor, Ughelli and other areas, the state could not boast of good infrastructures for the learning of these children what a shame,” she lamented.
Ekiti State chairman of NASET, Alhaji Lawal Ganiyu, bemoaned the inability of Delta State Government to take responsibilities of its physically challenged persons whom he said were scattered all over the country and were being catered for by other states government.

He said the ejection became necessary as Ekiti state government cannot continue to shoulder the responsibilities of Delta state which is an oil-producing state through the education of the physically challenged.
The association however called on governments at all levels, NGOs and wealthy individuals to come to the aid of both the physically challenged persons and the special teachers as anybody could be victim of disability tomorrow

what can i say, there are some mentally challenged deltans on nl - rather than focusing on their govt show of shame, they are spin and spelling
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

Crap points don finis? Its ranting time! Weyyyyy!!!!!
None of the above crap has anything to do with Ekiti sacking disabled Nigerians from school, learn to think critically.

mentally challenged dunce, are you sure you dont need some remedial couses in ekiti? did you not read all i posted - your guys are taking up roughly a third of the slots. ekiti govt if fighting with taxpayers , there is a universal consensus that dsg is irresponsible, and you are still running your mouth.

shameless apologist for discrimination - send them out of delta, they are not our problem

pathetic. . .and typical

money miss road

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-278235.0.html

But sincerely, Warri is one of the most liveable cities in Nigeria. I think Warri is amongst the Top 5 cities in the country.
In terms of per capita GDP, Warri is second only to Abuja. The number of middle class citizens in Warri is almost as much as the number of poor in the city. The number of brand new cars are almost equal to the number of old cars.The city has one of the best economies in Nigeria as a result of the oil economy.

All major roads in the city are dualised with street lights working perfectly from 6pm to 6am.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/151425_Warri-taxis_jpg474fc01110efdd9147068851df5ea234[/img]

lets hear it for the big heart!!
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Akanbiedu(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2011
Okija_juju:

Where the beggers in school when Lagos evicted them?!  angry

Even if they were in school, so Lagos should spend its money to educate Oyo state peeps? Are you people brain dead or what?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
I now know what it means to be human and whatbit takes to be superhuman. grin We th ank God. Lets hear what Fayemi and GEJ will say to the UN.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2011
Typing with a phone aint easy sha angry
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I now know what it means to be human and whatbit takes to be superhuman. grin We th ank God. Lets hear what Fayemi and GEJ will say to the UN.

So, this matter is going to the UN!!! This is war!! Ekiti vs Delta.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2011
Aigbofa:

So, this matter is going to the UN!!! This is war!! Ekiti vs Delta.

A deadly war. When should we expect ND Militants to attack? Before or after their war with boko harams?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point / Land Scandal: The Truth About Tayo Ayinde’s Involvement - LagosToday / Over 9,000 Civil Servants Fail Promotion Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.