Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti (10867 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / Nigeria’s Ex-leader, Buhari Ejected Over Unpaid N20m Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Revolva(m): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
Imagine EKITI That local place, that looks like an uncivilized territory with old mud tatched house and local.red sand a state with only one manufacturing industry, damm them self wan dey show dem skills of wickedness

Infact what does it make dem to chase 30 disabled people, infact i they say they cater for them its a liar for Nigeria, that cant happen,

Its a shame to them, for chasing disabled  people, and it will come back to them, with what they have done, Haba wicked ness
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
Revolva:

Imagine EKITI That local place, that looks like an uncivilized territory with old mud tatched house and local.red sand a state with only one manufacturing industry, damm them self wan dey show dem skills of wickedness

Infact what does it make dem to chase 30 disabled people, infact i they say they cater for them its a liar for Nigeria, that cant happen,

Its a shame to them, for chasing disabled  people,  and it will come back to them, with what they have done, Haba wicked ness

And yet you have ppl migrating and settling here.

The local place. From the kingdom of kingdoms to the local place.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 12:10am On Oct 27, 2011
Revolva:

Its a shame to them, for chasing disabled  people, and it will come back to them, with what they have done, Haba wicked ness

This bros dey para die shocked . . .oga mi, go take Odeku take chill down cheesy. . .No dey run down my state like that . . .wetin na grin
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 27, 2011
^^^ Dont you think it's about time for you to challenge them on which state you really came from?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 27, 2011
jmaine:

So it was the Government of Delta state that sent the threat letter to Muslims to evacuate within one week . .  . . .Na wao for una oo! . . .make una apply small sanity for una tory . . .  .shuu!!

typical dunce - what did your government do - did it intervene? you should be ashamed that i have to highlight your conspicuous absence of gray matter to you

a responsible government will immediately dissociate itself from such claims. we do not endorse blah blah blah. the deafening silence from your government is unspoken approval or at best indifference

anyway, i guess we should relent at least a little - i mean look at you lot, so many wasted years in 'schools' . small wonder you have such pathetic powers of reasoning and resort to scraeming like fishwives when confronted with superior arguments. even that bush school in ogun is a step up from what passes for school in delta state.

it is that same failed educational system that will make youths think that threatening settlers is a way to resolve boko haram.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 27, 2011
Revolva:

Its a shame to them, for chasing disabled  people,  and it will come back to them, with what they have done, Haba wicked ness

the real shame which you badly educated dolts cannot read and comprehend

National President of the Nigeria Association of Special Education Teachers (NASET), Dr. Joseph Okuoyibo stated this in Asaba at a press briefing ahead of the 23rd Annual Conference and Workshop of the association which starts today.
Dr. Okuoyibo also decried the attitude of some state governments for not implementing the 30% special allowance approved by the Federal Government for the special teachers, adding that the teachers were also being deprived of other incentives for motivation.

Delta State chairman of NASET, Dr. (Mrs.) Catherine Onwubolu, attributed the migration of physically challenged Deltans to other states for education due to the dilapidated nature of infrastructures at special education institutions across the state and called on the government to pay adequate attention to the sector.

She emphasized that the environments of such institutions were not friendly to those who expected to make use of the decrepit infrastructures, adding that the state only recently implemented the payment of 15% special allowance for the secondary school special teachers only.

thats the real wickedness right there - but you zombies are too dumb to realize that. you would rather accuse wiser and more responsible people.

lets see if your useless  leader will take this as a call to action, or if they will say the kids did not vote fro them.

jobless cretins. ther house has almost burnt to the ground and they are chasing acn and calling on ogboru to 'join the winning team' of evildoers
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 12:25am On Oct 27, 2011
oyb is the new version of Eko Ile. LOLZZZZ!!!!!
You could just switch usernames on their posts and not notice a difference! Na winsh? shocked
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2011
oyb:

typical dunce - what did your government do - did it intervene? you should be ashamed that i have to highlight your conspicuous absence of gray matter to you

a responsible government will immediately dissociate itself from such claims. we do not endorse blah blah blah. the deafening silence from your government is unspoken approval or at best indifference

anyway, i guess we should relent at least a little - i mean look at you loot, so many wasted years in 'schools' . small wonder you have such pathetic powers of reasoning and resort to scheming like fishwives when confronted with superior arguments. even that bush school in ogun is a step up from what passes for school in delta state.

it is that same failed educational system that will make youths think that threatening settlers is a way to resolve boko haram.

First and foremost am not from Delta State but from[b] Ekiti State[/b] . . .and am not one forced into compulsion to go gungho style, defending what is not right simply because there is need to defend blindly . . . .Now back to your post . . .You still showed your irredeemable trait of shrouding your dumb reasoning with more dumb and convulsive logic . . . Your effort is such a sad one . . .OYB,  giving you another opportunity to come up with a better explanation to this simple question below  . . .

jmaine:

So it was the [b]Government of Delta state that sent the threat letter to Muslims to evacuate within one week[/b] . .  . . .Na wao for una oo! . . .make una apply small sanity for una tory . . .  .shuu!!

Please redeem yourself this time, cos when that story circulated . . .armed soldiers were sent to protect certain areas like the mosque with a high Muslim concentration . . .  

Or Else we will all assume that . . . Kpogede77 is suddenly the Delta State Government  cheesy . . . thanks to some daft reasoning skills by OYB and co
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

oyb is the new version of Eko Ile. LOLZZZZ!!!!!
You could just switch usernames on their posts and not notice a difference! Na winsh? shocked

^^^^
why don't you stop loling and start trying to sort out those less privileged than you

those kids are far more important than those empty edifices you spammed the board with

of course you're teh typical african, focused on ego boosting white elephant structures -  so no worries

better find your way to an aregbesola thread

see , without even trying your governor dey carry next to last.  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

jmaine:

First and foremost am not from Delta State but from[b] Ekiti State[/b]  . . .and am not one forced into compulsion to go gungho style, defending what is not right simply because there is need to defend blindly . . . .Now back to your post . . .You still showed your irredeemable trait of shrouding your dumb reasoning with more dumb and convulsive logic . . . Your effort is such a sad one . . .OYB,  giving you another opportunity to come up with a better explanation to this simple question below  . . .

Please redeem yourself this time, cos when that story circulated . . .armed soldiers were sent to protect certain areas like the mosque with a high Muslim concentration . . .  

Or Else we will all assume that . . . Kpogede77 is suddenly the Delta State Government  cheesy . . . thanks to some daft reasoning skills by OYB and co

post link. we dont deal in rumours and innuendo , unlike you lot the band of extraordianry liars and gossip peddlers - and stop forming ekiti -we have enough double id members on this forum, we dont need double staters too.

btw - is the beaf brigade good for anything other than loling and throwing red herrings and contrived tantrums rather than facing issues?

i wonder if jmaine can put his own money where his mouth is.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 12:58am On Oct 27, 2011
oyb:

post link. we dont deal in rumours and innuendo , unlike you lot the band of extraordianry liars and gossip peddlers - and stop forming ekiti -we have enough double id members on this forum, we dont need double staters too.

There is no hiding place for fools . . . .now here is your demand . . .now drop your brick headed approach to that aimless analogy , your trying so hard to defend . . .

Confirming the threat, the chairman of the Warri Central Mosque, Prince Muftau Oyetunde said Muslims had started leaving the town as the seven days ultimatum given to them expired on Monday, adding that the Muslim communities had notified the Police Area Commander, the Joint Task Force and other security agencies in Niger Delta of the letter.

Also reacting, the leader of the Hausa community in Warri, Mohammed Bello Ado, said there was no need for such a letter since the Hausas in the area had lived peacefully Niger Delta people.

"The Hausas voted for President Goodluck Jonathan, not Buhari, in the last general elections. Why should people refuse to appreciate the support of the Hausas in the elections?

A source within the police headquarters in Warri, who pleaded anonymity, urged the public to disregard the letter, saying it was not real.

"They are just trying to create unnecessary hype, but we are taking care of the situation", the police source said.

Meanwhile, soldiers are already guarding the mosque where the letter was dropped, though Muslims, particularly the Yoruba ones, are said to have been fleeing Warri and sending their family members home.http://allafrica.com/stories

Source =====> http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201110190513.html . . .at least this is not[b] Sahara"dis"reporters [/b]. . .

oyb:

and stop forming ekiti -we have enough double id members on this forum, we dont need double staters too.

I keep telling folks like you that i don't need anyone express permission to claim my [b]authentic [/b]state of origin . . .So your opinion does not count bruv which is fun  grin . . .  it  remains just your opinion cool . . .  Meanwhile what part of Ekiti do you come from  wink . . .

Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2011
oyb:

and stop forming ekiti -we have enough double id members on this forum, we dont need double staters too.

THESE PPL RUN ON SO MANY ID, its worrying.

Wont surprise me if he was one of those Yoruba-haters (i.e Areospace, bestview etc).
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 1:03am On Oct 27, 2011
LOLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
I really see strong similarities between oyb and Eko Ile! Chatting shiit with bravado and bursting their an[i]a[/i]l veins like their gonna die. grin
Are you guys related?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2011
A lousy lady here seriously needs to shut up, than gobbling other people erratic thoughts . . . am no longer beaf and pointB, but now aerospace and bestview . . . appears those two folks have caused you so much pain . . .what a pity  . . .Go get a life  sweetie . . . cos it's useless harboring so much hate . . .
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 27, 2011
jmaine:

A lousy lady here seriously needs to shut up, than gobbling other people erratic thoughts . . .
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Dont you think it's about time for you to challenge them on which state you really came from?

Plz stop hiding. There's no hiding place for fo ols.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Plz stop hiding. There's no hiding place for fo ols.

So defending my state means . . . i should join the tribal gang-lords on this land, just to spew some vile and hateful slurs on whatever ethnic group other than mine . . . . sorry am not game . . . Thanks for the offer anyway lipsrsealed . . .
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 27, 2011
jmaine:

So defending my state means . . . i should join the tribal gang-lords on this land, just to spew some vile and hateful slurs on whatever ethnic group other than mine . . . . sorry am not game . . . Thanks for the offer anyway lipsrsealed . . .

I've yet to see any hateful slurs against any ethnicity here. Care to tell us what you're seeing?
Do you think an eye drop of holy ghost water is enough to help you?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 1:34am On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I've yet to see any hateful slurs against any ethnicity here. Care to tell  us what you're seeing?
Do you think an eye drop of holy ghost water is enough to help you?

We all know who you are sweetie . . . and my altercations with you are usually on this blind tribal hate . . .Your initial attack on me on this thread says it all, thinking i was an Igbo dude . . .your equating me to bestview and aerospace is also a pointer to that . . . . even my opinion on that thread that was addressed by Gbawe, did not even tick your judgement . . .cos your thinking revolves solely around tribal hating . . .and am Just Jmaine . . .not a fvcking nairaland tribal gangster . . .even if we don't agree on nairaland but we still share something in common . . . . which is our state of origin  wink . . .but it ends there . . . hoping we agree on some other thread  grin  . .sometime soon  
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 27, 2011
jmaine:

We all know who you are sweetie . . . and my altercations with you are usually on this blind tribal hate . . .Your initial attack on me on this thread says it all, thinking i was an Igbo dude . . .your equating me to bestview and aerospace is also a pointer to that . . . . even my opinion on that thread that was addressed by Gbawe, did not even tick your judgement . . .cos your thinking revolves solely around tribal hating . . .and am Just Jmaine . . .not a fvcking nairaland tribal gangster . . .even if we don't agree on nairaland but we still share something in common . . . . which is our state of origin  wink . . .but it ends there . . . hoping we agree on some other thread  grin  . .sometime soon  

Oh yee of lil minds. Should I find that thread where we discussed your supposed Ekiti heritage a few months ago.
You're a bleeping NL tribalists, we all have pretenders in here. You're unique, just like everybody else.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 27, 2011
All these fake Ekitis sha. Awon eye aje!

Since Ekiti is so poor, plz find your right ancestors.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Beaf: 1:44am On Oct 27, 2011
@jmaine
Dude, I really hail you! You are a true example of what a human should be.
I have really enjoyed the spectacle that has unfolded with the bigot army thinking you were Igbo or from some other "Igbo-like" group, only to find that you are Ekiti through and through!
Its the starkest of stark expositions of black and white.

You represent an endangered specie. Please keep it up.

Impressive! cool
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

@jmaine
I have really enjoyed the spectacle that has unfolded with the bigot army thinking you were Igbo or from some other "Igbo-like" group, only to find that you are Ekiti through and through!

Impressive! cool

Plz cut the act. Everybody in here knows he's "Ekiti". Even tho the jury is still debating on that.

Just like we have hotFUNMI/ aloy.EMEKA using tribal IDs to make their deeds on this forum more successful.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 1:49am On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Oh yee of lil minds. Should I find that thread where we discussed your supposed Ekiti heritage a few months ago.
You're a bleeping NL tribalists, we all have pretenders in here. You're unique, just like everybody else.

trying to force a tribal tag on ma neck . . .  na by force  cheesy  . . .oya, make you dig up the thread come . . .you can even employ OYB, he is good at unraveling previous post, maybe you could all come up with something worth explaining . . . . . .Personnally, i would love to see the [b]tribalistic Jmaine [/b]for a change . . .Maybe mi-lady would accept me the way she wants . A tribal mafioso member  grin . . . babe, i don tire for this tory jawe . . . . . . make i shift go one side . . .
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 27, 2011
jmaine:

trying to force a tribal tag on ma neck . . .  na by force  cheesy  . . .oya, make you dig up the thread come . . .you can even employ OYB, he is good at unraveling previous post, maybe you could all come up with something worth explaining . . . . . .Personnally, i would love to see the [b]tribalistic Jmaine [/b]for a change . . .Maybe mi-lady would accept me the way she wants . A tribal mafioso member  grin . . . babe, i don tire for this tory jawe . . . . . . make i shift go one side . . .

Since Beaf is supporting you now, shouldnt you be directing your post to him? Support each other, say this and that. You know how the undertoned tribalists, bigots, hypocrites etc etc(wetin you ppl cam am again) usually do.
Dont worry, we'll see find your father's compound for you.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by jmaine: 1:58am On Oct 27, 2011
Beaf:

@jmaine

Impressive! cool

Bros, you dey mind them . . . . Them wan convert me to a tribal warlord by force  grin . . .
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 27, 2011
Now where is Beaf to come and "Agree", then to say something "witty"?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Johndoe100(m): 2:03am On Oct 27, 2011
This is very sad. It was done with malice. I really don't see how much Ekiti can hopr to save from these 30 places. If the parents reside in Ekiti, they should sue. I do have one problem - why would a normal human being go and live in Ekiti unless he was forced to?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 27, 2011
Johndoe100:

This is very sad. It was done with malice. I really don't see how much Ekiti can hopr to save from these 30 places. If the parents reside in Ekiti, they should sue. I do have one problem - [size=28pt]why would a normal human being go and live in Ekiti unless he was forced to?[/size]

For greener pasture.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2011
Are you guys now pretending that you have a job to go to?

So silent all of a sudden.

Oh well, let the next thunder roll by. They'd soon be here.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by aloyemeka1: 3:07am On Oct 27, 2011
Johndoe100:

This is very sad. It was done with malice. I really don't see how much Ekiti can hopr to save from these 30 places. If the parents reside in Ekiti, they should sue. I do have one problem - why would a normal human being go and live in Ekiti unless he was forced to?

Sue who?. Can you honestly waste your resources in suing a country like Rwanda for monetary compensation?. How can you sue poverty personified?.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by aloyemeka1: 3:09am On Oct 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

Wtf? Which kind of "monster" be this?

Where in the world is it that State X is expected to take care of the very expensive citizens of State Y?

Doesn't work that way anywhere in the world.

Or if I fall ill and Nigeria cannot take care of me, you think the UK will be willing to pick up the tab?

If I fall ill and have no health insurance where I live, will Iowa be interested in spending their limited funds taking care of me, a resident of another state?

If it turns out that these Deltans are long-time Ekiti residents, then that is a different matter. But somehow I doubt that this is the case. . .

Why is he a monster?
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by aloyemeka1: 3:11am On Oct 27, 2011
Ola Bamitu:

Ekiti State?

I thought Ekiti is where they have Rocks, thick red sand and big stones, tach houses and women showing bosom without bra.

what could those local people have make others migrate there.

No wonder ONLY 30 "HANDICAPS" wan finish their budget.

i dont know why FG keeps giving our money to these backward people
Exactly, cos me no understand why FG subsidized your "onward" education.
Re: 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti by icez: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Are you guys now pretending that you have a job to go to?

So silent all of a sudden.

Oh well, let the next thunder roll by. They'd soon be here.
The facts are clear. So because you want to discriminate against 30 disabled students, you have decided to refer to ekiti as a[b] "poor state". [/b] I just hope you will remember this 2morow. By the way i asked a question if ekiti state will eject students from other "rich states"; lagos or oyo, and still no answer. Well removing 30 disabled students from school is inhumane and wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Postpones Convention Till 2018 / "You Can’t Actualise Biafra Now"- Olisadebelum Onuoha Tells IPOB, MASSOB, Others / Akwa Ibom Assembly Passes Anti-open Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.