Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady (32290 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by koning: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Well, it's not for her to choose. It's for the Rich man to first identify and choose her, she can then accept.

But the ball is the rich man's court.

That's what most of these slayqueens forget. However, most of them will go to any length to hook the rich man.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by wizelink(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
When you see a cheap girl from a poverty striking home you will certainly know and the lady on that video is one of them.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by 99thEnemy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:
My senior cousin caught her husband cheating on her. Till date the husband doesn't know she knows. This man loves this my cousin like crazy. It shows. They married 2 years ago.

She told me that she will be walking out of the marriage by the end of the year (31st of December). The man doesn't know yet.

He still lives life thinking they will leave together forever.
She calls me for advice.
Me wey never marry, na me dey advice married woman.
I am thinking of telling her to go-ahead with the divorce becos she is bitter and it's telling on her.

She is as beautiful as me and so she will marry again.

But that her husband no try.

I'm thinking of telling her to call a big family meeting during Christmas period. Call his old father and mother to the house and some siblings. Cook delicious food. When everybody finishes eating, she should then drop the big news on their faces with receipts of their son's affairs before she leaves. Let them see the son they raised.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thank you so much for your inputs. I appreciate. Funny enough. I have gotten the answers I needed from ur comments grin
So we have decided on what to do.
She will go ahead with my ADVICE above. It is the best for now for her happiness and joy. Life is too short to live in an unhappy marriage becos of an adulterous spouse.
Thanks once again.

I'm out.
Very mature.

🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Raf4: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
And vast majority of them come from a poor family. Mounting pressure on a young man to provide you with what your broke ass father couldn't afford.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by bonnyhope: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lance008:
Truth be told
Most broke marriages no Dey last for this generation

Your lie is a fat one

Those poor ones are the ones staying in marriages
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by yommen: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
TANID:
Dem go Soon Use Her Do Retual, She Look Poor self.

With flat chest too.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Liposure: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
keep decieving yourself. Under 21 girls are getting married every Saturday. The same men that claimed when they're fully ready for marriage, they'd go for the younger ones
is it ok to wife a 20 year old gal
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Liposure:
is it ok to wife a 20 year old gal
Not bad
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ceejay80s(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
A 30 years old and above Nigerian man that doesn't have a good or descent job or business is said to be poor

For instance i personally consider someone earning less than 100k within 30-40 years as poor
70% of Nigerians are poor if U go by Ur assumption
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
ceejay80s:

70% of Nigerians are poor if U go by Ur assumption
absolutely
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Liposure: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
It is your responsibility as a man to provide for your family. It is expected to be smart as a man to divisify. Also establish your wife
whose responsibility, if she wants to make her hair
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UptownVibes(m): 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Blazebond:
She ain't lying nau, nobody wants poverty life at all o,she should also know that the biggest mistake a man can make is marrying a poor, uneducated,barren and lazy woman.
And a non virgin woman. You omitted that important point.. She can't come into my house to enjoy my hard earned money ,when she must have been jumping from dick to dick,like a monkey in the forest..
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Liposure:
whose responsibility, if she wants to make her hair
That is secondary not primary

Your primary responsibility as a man is food, clothes, healthcare, shelter, protection and love
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by fineberry(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
gadgetplanetng:
What happens if your rich man loses everything?
(which is very common)
It's always the ones that see men as poverty alleviation program that post things like this
thanks for the bolded jare..
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by press9jatv: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
Really poverty is never good. Chaiiii, Na the struggling brothers I dey pity most in this generation we are. The kind of ladies in this generation aren’t ready to settle with a struggling men. So so unfortunate situation we found ourselves.

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by richard870(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:
My senior cousin caught her husband cheating on her. Till date the husband doesn't know she knows. This man loves this my cousin like crazy. It shows. They married 2 years ago.

She told me that she will be walking out of the marriage by the end of the year (31st of December). The man doesn't know yet.

She calls me for advice.
I am thinking of telling her to go-ahead with the divorce becos she is bitter and it's telling on her.

I'm thinking of telling her to call a big family meeting during Christmas period. Call his old father and mother to the house and some siblings. Cook delicious food. When everybody finishes eating, she should then drop the big news on their faces with receipts of their son's affairs before she leaves. Let them see the son they raised.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thank you so much for your inputs. I appreciate. Funny enough. I have gotten the answers I needed from ur comments grin
She will go ahead with my ADVICE above. It is the best for now for her happiness and joy. Life is too short to live in an unhappy marriage becos of an adulterous spouse.
Thanks once again.

I'm out.
Hmmm...don't be the cause of someone else's loss....
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Castro007(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wahala for who nor get money
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
The biggest mistake a rich man can make is to be loyal to a woman, because he has the resources to bring as many women as possible out of poverty

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by luvyaself95(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Na everyday we dey Relationship expert on this netizen God go save those who want themselves to be save.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by fineberry(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
TotoIsGud4boy:

you're really ignorant... man up lol.. women are not supposed to work, are you a lazy man? I'm a man but I love to provide for my broke gf as long as she's LOyaL and provides me pussi
na pussy be your own problem....Eaya I sorry for you. Use your wealth marry broke girl, and when your money finish, she'll dump you like tissue paper and you start from square one.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnemployedGradu: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I fully agree

Wickedness is bringing an innocent child into the world when you are poor

Imagine someone who can't feed himself attempting to feed others

If you are poor, without source of income, use condom and don't marry till you can figure out ways of making money

Anytime I see the poor Almajiri children, my blood boils, this are inocent children made to suffer a useless man's promiscuity and erection

Exactly
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnemployedGradu: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
The biggest mistake a rich man can make is to be loyal to a woman, because he has the resources to bring as many women as possible out of poverty
Exactly
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Calitoscassius(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Why is it always the man's responsiblity to be rich and the women just marry them in Naigeria? Marry them to come spend free money.

When will it be the turn of men to marry rich women and spend free money too?.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnemployedGradu: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
hmm 🤔, your response here is very deep
#Truth
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by fineberry(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
she didn't chose her father. She has every right to chose her husband and the father of her unborn kids
what is she bringing to the table....Mr selector
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ccollins(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
KarinaSlim:

She calls me for advice.

What do u think?

Matured minds

Modified
Thanks once again.

I'm out.
let her not divorce. Be with your husband. Be in ur marriage
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
fineberry:
what is she bringing to the table....Mr selector
That is the question for the potential suitor not you.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by bascutdb: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
“The Biggest Mistake a Lady can make in life is to Marry a Poor Man” - Nigerian Lady reveals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0LVVJ0SZs?si=XkUrxA6lETOJbrtr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzLeEvRINR8/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
Can you imagine, useless ppl everywhere.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by armadeo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Unless you're richer than him then you can marry him
After all poverty alleviation scheme should go both ways.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
fineberry:
na pussy be your own problem....Eaya I sorry for you. Use your wealth marry broke girl, and when your money finish, she'll dump you like tissue paper and you start from square one.
your reasoning is shallow bro. You're a man. It is your responsibility to provide for your family. You're not doing your family a favour by providing. It is the norms

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Raf4:
And vast majority of them come from a poor family. Mounting pressure on a young man to provide you with what your broke ass father couldn't afford.
They didn't chose their fathers but they have every right to chose their husbands and future fathers of their unborn kids

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by onuman: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Who is a rich man in Nigeria? Practically nobody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.