Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady (32267 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Are There Chances That A Lady Can Meet Her Future Husband At A Wedding Reception / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Tenumootito: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
This is absolute rubbish. Atleast people had reacted to remind her of her parents one room and how 11 children was birthed.
My advice to intending couples, marry for vision, tenacity. There is room for growth, all I will say is don't marry lazy youths, wishful thinkers, men and women who can't write down their vision nor pursue it.

Forget physical appearance, all that will not matter in marriage.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by emonis88: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
U see this type, even if she marries a rich man, she il wreak that man, that man il eventually become poor, n she il move on to the next rich man that comes her way, rich men, stay clear of this one one.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Omalicious1: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔
“The biggest risk a lady can take is to marry a poor man” – Slayqueen asserts

The slayqueen said that a woman shouldn’t consider marrying a man if he cannot afford to supply her anything that her father can readily provide.

According to a Nigerian Slayqueen, marrying a poor man is the biggest mistake a woman can make in life. The unidentified woman made the accusation on social media and attempted to provide evidence to support it.

She said that a woman shouldn’t consider marrying a man if he cannot afford to supply her anything that her father can readily provide.

She went on to say that although she has chosen for herself not to wind up with a broke or impoverished man, she is not stopping anyone from marrying whoever they choose.

The woman went on to say that people who are often impoverished and frugal tend to have poor cognitive abilities.

Netizens Reactions….

In reaction, drolatunde wrote: “Your papa get money before ur mom married him? Don’t worry u will learnt on the hard way. Where is even the husband out there?? By the time u are 40yrs,body will tell u..”

mcee_slimjoe said: “Said by a girl papa ya na mama ya bi na one room”

djbaddo wrote: “Who go come marry the poor dey play”

kennedyexcel said: “Otele but your mama marry your papa she still born 11 children join for inside one room ey…”

futballpunter wrote: “She doesn’t want to make the mistake her mother made. It’s understandable”

https://www.gistlover.com/the-biggest-risk-a-lady-can-take-is-to-marry-a-poor-man-slayqueen-asserts/

Hypergamy is talking...na normal

But if we flip the other side, they would start crying foul
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Cruzmaster: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Even pastor Kumuyi said it on one his sermon. He said "Don't marry if you know that you are not financially bouyant to provide for your family. Otherwise, such union will suffer"! What this lady said is the truth. Although some no go like am cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
kokakola:
Being poor is Subjective and Relative. Poverty for women has a different meaning from the normal. Above all, poverty of the mind is what people should be everyone should be enmity to.
This na poor man song be this! grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Raf4: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
They didn't chose their fathers but they have every right to chose their husbands and future fathers of their unborn kids

That's why those heartless boys will continue to take them do money rituals.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I fully agree

Wickedness is bringing an innocent child into the world when you are poor

Imagine someone who can't feed himself attempting to feed others

If you are poor, without source of income, use condom and don't marry till you can figure out ways of making money

Anytime I see the poor Almajiri children, my blood boils, this are inocent children made to suffer a useless man's promiscuity and erection

An erection from a man doesn't lead to pregnancy, it is when it meets an erect Virginia that is when pregnancy occurs.

I know you don't understand what I am trying to say, let me explain.

It takes two to make a baby, responsibility for that baby is for both the man and the woman to bear.

Responsibility for kids is multi directional and not unidirectional, know this and know peace.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Adewale1603(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
But being poor is just a state or condition, there's nothing like a permanent poor man. No Man can be poor for life. A poor man today can become very rich in the future, and a rich man can also go broke in the future. Poorness is just a condition and no condition is permanent
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Adewale1603:
But being poor is just a state or condition, there's nothing like a permanent poor man. No Man can be poor for life. A poor man today can become very rich in the future, and a rich man can also go broke in the future. Poorness is just a condition and no condition is permanent
Yet study after study shows that those who are born in poverty have a higher chance of remaining in poverty for life. undecided
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by emapeteum(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
This girl in question is so ugly that I can't even have her as a friend because of her blinded pride in just being a woman.
She may even end up marrying a poor person or marrying a rich person who may later become poor. Run from this girl, even if she is rich
because she will eventually be brought down because she looks down on the poor.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Mosba: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Thank you for this revelation, but I swear to you that your financially okey guy henceforth is no longer yours alone. We shall leave our poor guys and share love with him and if you are uncomfortable with that you will be forced to excuse us.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Mosba: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
emapeteum:
This girl in question is so ugly that I can't even have her as a friend because of her blinded pride in just being a woman.
She may even end up marrying a poor person or marrying a rich person who may later become poor. Run from this girl, even if she is rich
because she will eventually be brought down because she looks down on the poor.

I can have her as a girl friend but I can spend the rest of my life looking at that face
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Adewale1603(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yet study after study shows that those who are born in poverty have a higher chance of remaining in poverty for life. undecided
not true at all. Because to every laws, there are exception. Being born into poverty, doesn't guarantee that you will always be poor, if one is destined for greatness, and you receive grace, if one works hard and managed to get sponsored into school he would surely gets to the top. Even orphans without parents do eventually make it in life. Most wealthy and successful people today were majorly from poor background, they weren't born with a sliver spoon
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Adewale1603:
not true at all. Because to every laws, there are exception. Being born into poverty, doesn't guarantee that you will always be poor, if one is destined for greatness, and you receive grace, if one works hard and managed to get sponsored into school he would surely gets to the top. Even orphans without parents do eventually make it in life. Most wealthy and successful people today were majorly from poor background, they weren't born with a sliver spoon
Stop repeating the tales you have probably been fed by your many motivational speakers who masquerade as pastors, prophets, and mogs. undecided
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by LAW2577: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Wrong perception, if he later becomes poor, she will dump him.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
modernWays:
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.

This is the reason I don't prioritize anyone above my own interests because whenever one hit the Rick same beneficiaries will turn around you to Nick and degrade you

My rule if thumb, anyone that doesn't have my best interest gets no benefits from me, no emotions invoked just logic in the table.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by SimpleDan3: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
UnfairLife7:
A poor man also doesn't translate to husband figure either. Love without money is sour
The financial status of a man is not always constant he that is poor today can be rich tomorrow and he that is rich today can be poor tomorrow.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by KoshCAD: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Curse777:
cool

I fully agree

Wickedness is bringing an innocent child into the world when you are poor

Imagine someone who can't feed himself attempting to feed others

If you are poor, without source of income, use condom and don't marry till you can figure out ways of making money

Anytime I see the poor Almajiri children, my blood boils, this are inocent children made to suffer a useless man's promiscuity and erection

Hey, Jizoz.

My brother, I was telling my friend like that same thing o. He said I should marry and give birth, I smile, he does not understand what is behind my smile.

I told him, even if na one I will finally get, I want to give him the life I am not able to enjoy. The life my parents could not give me. Make nobody force me into bringing innocent child to the world to suffer.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Modern woman wants to marry a traditional man no be juju be that...,

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Southwestidiot: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:
“The Biggest Mistake a Lady can make in life is to Marry a Poor Man” - Nigerian Lady reveals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0LVVJ0SZs?si=XkUrxA6lETOJbrtr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzLeEvRINR8/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading
ur papa get money? Broke girl from a broke family still dey talk
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by KoshCAD: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
modernWays:
Since a man is expected to take care of his wife and children in this part of the world, it is only logical for every female to marry at least who can comfortably provide basic things for the family.

Don't insult the girl, just don't get marry when you are broke because no matter how you try to explain, society will frown at you the moment you can't provide for your family.
Gbam
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Adewale1603(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop repeating the tales you have probably been fed by your many motivational speakers who masquerade as pastors, prophets, and mogs. undecided
it's ain't a matter of tales, it's what we've seen and life experienced shared by most successful people in the society today about their backgrounds or where they were coming from to what they are today. My father aswell was from a poor family background, his father was just a farmer. But my father worked hard to sponsor himself to attained education, and finished. Today he's successful and okay, that was why he was able to take responsibility and cater for us; we the children, each one of us, we all went to higher institutions and graduated
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by TotoIsGud4boy: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
fineberry:
na pussy be your own problem....Eaya I sorry for you. Use your wealth marry broke girl, and when your money finish, she'll dump you like tissue paper and you start from square one.
As a real man why will you let your money finish? You put healthy children in her stomach and invest in your children, love your children and love her (don’t forget to service her engine very well) how then do you have a problem? Girls must’ve hurt you in the past, same for every man, but grow some balls and man tf up … most independent women are a burden… I need a fully submissive wife
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Raf4:

That's why those heartless boys will continue to take them do money rituals.
And they will always be caught. Their blood will expose them

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Freezby2020: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Mhizzard:
Then who will marry the poor man?

Poor woman of course, who else?
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by UnfairLife7(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
SimpleDan3:

The financial status of a man is not always constant he that is poor today can be rich tomorrow and he that is rich today can be poor tomorrow.
Lol

If what you said hold water, Nigeria will not be the capital of poverty and unemployment in the whole world. Your logic is obviously one in several millions which doesn't count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Adewale1603:
it's ain't a matter of tales, it's what we've seen and life experienced shared by most successful people in the society today about their backgrounds or where they were coming from to what they are today. My father aswell was from a poor family background, his father was just a farmer. But my father worked hard to sponsor himself to attained education, and finished. Today he's successful and okay, that was why he was able to take responsibility and cater for us; we the children, each one of us, we all went to higher institutions and graduated
See this one telling us tales as if he is saying something new... undecided

Your father worked hard and was able to make it does that then mean all others who worked equally as hard as your father did are today successful and living large exactly like he is? Are all those who grew up with your dad in poverty, all who equally worked hard, enjoying the very same benefits your dad was able to earn by way of his hard work? Are all their kids equally doing OK like yours? undecided

Learn to step out of yourself from time to time so you can see reality out there as it truly is. The world is not colored by the story of you and you alone. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Freezby2020: 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
Creamcrest:
So automatically means no wife for poor people then, how then will they cure konji when it comes.

Soappy nah, you know have money you they have ERECTION, the person must hv being TRAMADOL THEN
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Berankis: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
modernWays:

You people and double standards. Your illogical reasoning... And where a man is comfortable enough to take care of everyone, the wife starts dragging equality with him. Well, life has a way balancing itself out anyway, all your one-sided reasoning will be automatically be canceled out.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by Adewale1603(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See this one telling us tales as if he is saying something new... undecided

Your father worked hard and was able to make it does that then mean all others who worked equally as hard as your father did are today successful and living large exactly like he is? Are all those who grew up with your dad in poverty, all who equally worked hard, enjoying the very same benefits your dad was able to earn by way of his hard work? Are all their kids equally doing OK like yours? undecided

Learn to step out of yourself from time to time so you can see reality out there as it truly is. The world is not colored by the story of you and you alone. undecided
that was why I said, to every laws, there are exception. I'm not generalizing. What I mean is that, being born poor or come from a very poor family background does not always means you too will also end up poor in life. Each and every one destiny and fate is different in life, and some people are favoured by grace.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by okoroemeka(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
person wey her papa no get bicycle
ti seems these women has not yet see were the wind of change is blowing to,,that a time may soon reach even poor men will refuse to marry them,this generations men are no longer impressed with martiage

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
grin Ladies who reason like this, even if you are very rich, won't hesitate to abandon you when the financial strength is no longer there.They only stay as long as the money and riches are there.
If you want to see the true colours of any so "she's a sweet angel" woman, flaunt your wealth for her for several months and then pretend to have serious financial problems involving loans and collateral with banks.

Interesting, as a rule of thumb for me I take money out of the game while wooing a lady and allow my personality do most of the talking if she is a digger of gold she will bounce. I loathe gold diggers and won't even stay with them for a day .

People are just there to Rip off others , this is the main reason I don't go with societal norms sometimes I do what is in my best interest in order to protect my legacy against devourers ..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction) / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.