Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32567 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Johnson225:

You are a man. A great man. You can see thru people clearly. Respect
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Johnson225(m): 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wujio:

More regards to you. Sire

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
steeltrust:
them send you come test me 😂🤣

Abeg shift joor
how? Please sir I'm serious I swaer please assist me
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Johnson225(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wujio:

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wujio:

You can see thru people. Respect
bro forget all this people

You have time to reply them
For real life they’re not worth it
Just ignore the idiots

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Johnson225(m): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Wujio:

How's work been?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by simplepee(f): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2023
What a thread! Chronic beggars everywhere.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Yo! I've always seen this moniker on almost all ilegendd's thread (when I was trying to learn more about kdp and his teachings) always insulting and begging grin.

Damn!
ilegendd is my boy I thought him everything he's doing online that fetch him money
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by SuperOnyi: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2023
oxiide22:
ilegendd is my boy I thought him everything he's doing online that fetch him money

shocked

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2023
nedekid:

My sister, I weak.
I am very happy that she scammed you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2023
oxiide22:
I am very happy that she scammed you
Great. Glad something finally makes you happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy Savage response
nedekid:

Great. Glad something finally makes you happy.
I find your response very funny Ned.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Savage response
I find your response very funny Ned.
Lol
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Tabbaz(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Wujio:

I called you. Mind you, i have my own factory with three companies. My annual return is over 100M. Come over to Ibadan let me give you a tour. Na wetin i want use una stipends do ?

Tabbaz knows me to an extent and my dealings. Chat and call him up and find out if i have comnection with the bamk digits than to try to defame me. Xan you ever give me.money if i called for it. Would you ever have the amount i can need ?
I don't remember knowing you. Do you have another username/moniker

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Chicagograduate(m): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come
No be mostly men donate money give her?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 2:53am On Nov 09, 2023
Giver when no get bed to sleep but the sleep chicken feed sac.Bloody scammer.

I owe no one. I am one of the highest donor on the forum perhaps I will begin to blow my horn since you people hate anonymous people. Ahnie has known who I am and has backed off. Go and ask her

Atleast I employ and remit 409-800k as salaries every month to forum members for over five years now. Made numerous anonymous contributions. I've trained over 500 youths in my line of work on this forum over the past five years

Please what and what did I scam you off. I barely give out my account details so very few here know my account to say they give me money. So how am I a scammer ?[/quote]
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 3:23am On Nov 09, 2023
Why you love calling my name is. What I don't understand.i don't know you wujio
Virus20:
Giver when no get bed to sleep but the sleep chicken feed sac.Bloody scammer.

I owe no one. I am one of the highest donor on the forum perhaps I will begin to blow my horn since you people hate anonymous people. Ahnie has known who I am and has backed off. Go and ask her

Atleast I employ and remit 409-800k as salaries every month to forum members for over five years now. Made numerous anonymous contributions. I've trained over 500 youths in my line of work on this forum over the past five years

Please what and what did I scam you off. I barely give out my account details so very few here know my account to say they give me money. So how am I a scammer ?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Hacks4dummies: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2023
TimiRume:
Hacks4dummies have you seen this thread already? That content writing guy I told you could be the same as Op
it is well bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
ahnie:
Wujio I said it....you re also kunleweb so many things off about you.

Whatever, ahnie, if i do you or anyone wrong, just one post it. You have freedom
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Dotmanq: 5:28am On Nov 24, 2023
People are still here debating on this matter.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by SMJay: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2023
occfx:

Yes good to talk about so that it remains fresh in my memory. I am a very technical person, so I understand assembly of electronics. I was heading my department before something hit the company and everything was taking away. We bring electronics from China, assemble and sell. Now, I want to start doing the same thing from Ali both finished and unfinished products but capital is no where to be found even common 200k. I got a teaching job because I like physics and science too much but I don't understand how 50k finishes within one week though, I have dependants I think thats why. Now, I said let me take this teachings to Facebook and blogs but to even get camera stand, white boards and mic no way. I just don't understand the forces behind the stagnation sha. I need to bring the tech stuffs from Ali cheaply, assemble them, explain the process on YouTube, Facebook and tiktok, explain the science behind it, and how to DIY, then sell them as finished product and post my videos online but one big demon is just holding me backwards by making sure pocket is empty, procrastination, excuse upon excuse. Na God hand I dey sha... A lot of financial mistakes when the going was good. If you a tech person like me, you can buy my idea. Power banks, solar street lights, TV boxes are all cheap in China. Compare the prices in jumia you will see very big differences. You will even make more if you DO IT Yourself. My dream is to change the narrative about science and tech in Nigeria and Africa. We are lagging behind too much for no reason and I know the fault is from school curriculum. I will change that, so help me God.
Thank you. What's a TV box? Would you mind if I share this write up?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by occfx: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2023
SMJay:
Thank you. What's a TV box? Would you mind if I share this write up?

TV box is android boxes or smart boxes.. Pls don't share... Business ideas are unique and the less the competition the better. Let those who seek for it find it. Alternatively, you buy from me and then share... Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Issues / Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.