Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32592 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 1:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Una be squad na ,scammers
ote author=Johnson225 post=126827578]

Park well bro... From your intro i felt you have great allegations against @ wujio. But you obviously don't, just some personal beef you still haven't stated. Just lockup![/quote]

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 2:00am On Nov 07, 2023
oxiide22:
now will you pay me the money you promised? I told you that girl na fraud you said you're going to credit me with 100k and now it has been confirmed that she's fraud
by saying it abi I don’t understand
How do I believe you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 2:01am On Nov 07, 2023
DesChyko:

Where you forget your brain?

If you dey find who you go rap with, open Whatsapp bros.
normally na internet cause am
If you see me on a normal level you no fit cough

I no get your time
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2023
No evidence,you go explain tire,you are a scammer ,you claim you pay people,you when no fit buy bed for your own self to sleep or bring 300naira for compound to pump water ,u come online they rant . ur workers,Shame on u for changing moniker like a scammer that you are . Defend why you change moniker anyhow ?Change Mr Man and stop fooling yourself ,na u even send 3k na u carry matter for head ,na ur Modi's operandi.I spit on you again.Tueh.Any person that use multiple new account to perpetuate fraud or defend fraud is a scammer.Why do you use different moniker ?

Defamation will only entice low life people. In the end you will get your retribution so I'm not shaken. People sent money and sorry for them as how. I thought you said you have interactions with me. You've left out to say I am not her and you have no claims on me. Let me ask you during the election period could anyone you know had access to money's in their accounts ? especially domiciliary account holders in rural locations with very low bank presence.

You can't bring me down. You can't. If you want to fight leave defamation give me contact make we see who go bend when iron jam iron.

Rather than pray to God to uplift you, you are indulging in character assassination and Defamation. You think bringing me down or staining me will throw you up.

God that shows mercy saw the travails I went thru as a result of Emefiele. Tosay, I am raised.over 1000 times higher than that period. Thank God your kinds left, God pushed out the bad eggs before He opened the windows of Heaven for increase

Bring your war physically and let's do battle. I am ready

Is it because I like to do things without announcement. I have given tons of money anonymously I don't come out as God instructs us. On payroll, I have a least 500-600k monthly to Nairalanders. If you push and push I will bring them to defend my person. I am.letting you win but I also can choose to do otherwise.

Nuisance [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 2:16am On Nov 07, 2023
Shameless lair ,soon you will say you trained me in school ,house when you not fit buy foam ,Make I go find way get that old thread maybe people go understand who you truly are ,I hope you never go delete am ?make I collect the old moniker from there .

Na me. Did i deny you ?

I started a poultry capital 1.3M. day chocks got delivered i got sack 1M per month job. Yet i had two giys onboard. 25k.salary plus feeding allowamce per.month 25k total 50k. I got a bike for conveyamce no one could ride it.

Emefiele came with cash crunch. I couldnt access my domiciliary account. Naira accoutn owners once in a while could get network. Ot we. Before i moved to ilorin the queue at at 6am was 750. A journey of 2k i was soending 8,000 per trip in that hard times to get cash.

I maintained workers welfare taking the repsonsibility upon myself. I harbored you for two weeks. Before the. You couldnt feed nor lrleave your friend who housed you in lagos

I sent you money a few times to feed without knowing you.

I sent you 5-7k logistics for coming without knowing you. Without you rendering service. Housed you in your lowest momebt i. Life you were eating just once per three days

Emefiele cahs crunch bit harder after you came. Regardless i provided welfare for all three workers. I paod salarys

I had $1000 in Paypal. The nairalabder who received it refused releasing it. I took it upon myself to go to lagos to source funds for workers welfare and at the same time chase my sisters matter who was kidnapped

I tookd you in and did my best

I asked you guys later to follow the chicks to ibadan and sell at 50% less the cost. Because of you guys bigmannism i didnt get update and you guys acted big the guy stile the entire money

Captial 1.3M lost

Cgicks cost 400k not paid for

I paid workers and welfare total cost 100k per motnh for theee months for two wprkers totalling 300k

I lost all the investmebt

I plunged into 2.5M debts asides the loss of the business. I went private to focus on rebuilding myself. And i attended to your logistics to returb home in good fate

I didnt do you any wrong.

I was chasing my sister who got kidnapped for months. You mever met me in person nor know how i look. I only extended charity and good will

You began to smear me over and over since gow maby months

Do you know the complexion of my sjin or my face ? You dont know me yet you think defaming me is right

Please tell anyone what i did you

Na me get business. Na me loose am. I settled eceryone

My properties got stolen when you guys left. I took my debts settled everyone salaries in good faith

What did i do you. Tell the world ?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 2:39am On Nov 07, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/anthonycj7
That is the old moniker (Anthonycj7)now turned Wojiu or whatever ,good people you can go through that tread and read everything how the impostor was bursted with his useless job.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by RockyEyo(m): 3:13am On Nov 07, 2023
lavylilly:
Budget 400-500 for Egbeda and for Agege 650-700k most likely in an estate sha

Ca. I dm u please

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by DesChyko: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2023
steeltrust:
normally na internet cause am
If you see me on a normal level you no fit cough

I no get your time

You're a pussy.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Oyindamolah: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2023
The bolded is problem 1 and problem 2 is your don't plan. Good morning.
occfx:

My brother na the demon wey I dey talk about na... Ideas just dey die on top my head. It's a fight against myself sha. I go stand to do something come remember say I rent don expire, I go abandon am enter sporty bet.. Lol.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Johnson225(m): 6:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Virus20:
Una be squad na ,scammers
ote author=Johnson225 post=126827578]

Park well bro... From your intro i felt you have great allegations against @ wujio. But you obviously don't, just some personal beef you still haven't stated. Just lockup!

So because I requested for your "so called allegation" against wujio I Don turn squad with am

I've been following all your posts on this thread. You aren't making any sense but just blabbing.
You worked for him and you got paid. He catered for your welfare (although you claim was below standard).

Wujio already explained things didn't go so well then due to cash crisis which is understandable.
You still haven't stated exactly what your problem is. Just blab and empty threats

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Wujio I said it....you re also kunleweb so many things off about you.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2023
DesChyko:

You're a pussy.

Grow up.

All these keypad warriors πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Just de rant de go
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2023
ahnie:
Wujio I said it....you re also kunleweb so many things off about you.

I am.no longer the op again as you have been blabbing. Please.permanetly avoid me from today

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by occfx: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2023
Oyindamolah:
The bolded is problem 1 and problem 2 is your don't plan. Good morning.

LOL, everybody knows na... Na demons they block man. The fight is me against myself, I dey pray for the idea wey dey coma, make e no die from there. May God help, na why I dey envy that lady that took action immediately. I wish I have that kind spirit, well the fight continues.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Oyindamolah: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2023
occfx:

LOL, everybody knows na... Na demons they block man. The fight is me against myself, I dey pray for the idea wey dey coma, make e no die from there. May God help, na why I dey envy that lady that took action immediately. I wish I have that kind spirit, well the fight continues.
Stop wishing and start now. Do a 2 minutes video on TikTok Instagram Facebook etc. Delay is dangerous.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2023
Team player ,open the link there I sent and defend your partner in attack if you can dimwit

author=Johnson225 post=126833372].

So because I requested for your "so called allegation" against wujio I Don turn squad with am

I've been following all your posts on this thread. You aren't making any sense but just blabbing.
You worked for him and you got paid. He catered for your welfare (although you claim was below standard).

Wujio already explained things didn't go so well then due to cash crisis which is understandable.
You still haven't stated exactly what your problem is. Just blab and empty threats[/quote]
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by occfx: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Stop wishing and start now. Do a 2 minutes video on TikTok Instagram Facebook etc. Delay is dangerous.

Thanks, I have set a goal to post at least one video daily, light come vanish.. Phone likely to die before video is edited... Excuses, procrastination, wahala... But let me just start anyway

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2023
Virus20:
Team player ,open the link there I sent and defend your partner in attack if you can dimwit

author=Johnson225 post=126833372].

You still haven't stated exactly what your problem is. Just blab and empty threats

Ignored. I'm not repsonsible for your miserable existence
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2023
steeltrust:
by saying it abi I don’t understand
How do I believe you
I will attach a screenshot of the account he/she use to receive fund you will see the difference in name
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2023
Hello defender or supporter of scammer if you not one self ,my life is not miserable,I am here to defend the truth no the opposite,so you can go to hell if you support your fellow cohorts .

Ignored. I'm not repsonsible for your miserable existence[/quote]
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 9:57am On Nov 07, 2023
Why do you Change moniker all the time ?smellos?tell this honourable house or keep mute and shamelessly walk away .

Na me. Did i deny you ?

I started a poultry capital 1.3M. day chocks got delivered i got sack 1M per month job. Yet i had two giys onboard. 25k.salary plus feeding allowamce per.month 25k total 50k. I got a bike for conveyamce no one could ride it.

Emefiele came with cash crunch. I couldnt access my domiciliary account. Naira accoutn owners once in a while could get network. Ot we. Before i moved to ilorin the queue at at 6am was 750. A journey of 2k i was soending 8,000 per trip in that hard times to get cash.

I maintained workers welfare taking the repsonsibility upon myself. I harbored you for two weeks. Before the. You couldnt feed nor lrleave your friend who housed you in lagos

I sent you money a few times to feed without knowing you.

I sent you 5-7k logistics for coming without knowing you. Without you rendering service. Housed you in your lowest momebt i. Life you were eating just once per three days

Emefiele cahs crunch bit harder after you came. Regardless i provided welfare for all three workers. I paod salarys

I had $1000 in Paypal. The nairalabder who received it refused releasing it. I took it upon myself to go to lagos to source funds for workers welfare and at the same time chase my sisters matter who was kidnapped

I tookd you in and did my best

I asked you guys later to follow the chicks to ibadan and sell at 50% less the cost. Because of you guys bigmannism i didnt get update and you guys acted big the guy stile the entire money

Captial 1.3M lost

Cgicks cost 400k not paid for

I paid workers and welfare total cost 100k per motnh for theee months for two wprkers totalling 300k

I lost all the investmebt

I plunged into 2.5M debts asides the loss of the business. I went private to focus on rebuilding myself. And i attended to your logistics to returb home in good fate

I didnt do you any wrong.

I was chasing my sister who got kidnapped for months. You mever met me in person nor know how i look. I only extended charity and good will

You began to smear me over and over since gow maby months

Do you know the complexion of my sjin or my face ? You dont know me yet you think defaming me is right

Please tell anyone what i did you

Na me get business. Na me loose am. I settled eceryone

My properties got stolen when you guys left. I took my debts settled everyone salaries in good faith

What did i do you. Tell the world ?[/quote]
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Johnson225(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2023
Wujio:

Ignored. I'm not repsonsible for your miserable existence

It's okay. Simply ignore the guy

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Johnson225(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by SuperOnyi: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2023
oxiide22:
I am very sorry sir help me please

shocked

Yo! I've always seen this moniker on almost all ilegendd's thread (when I was trying to learn more about kdp and his teachings) always insulting and begging grin.

Damn!
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2023
oxiide22:
I will attach a screenshot of the account he/she use to receive fund you will see the difference in name
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Delusional
You never talk Watin you and that girl get

Awon efcc
Politicians are stealing your future dry
Instead of you to be like the likes of David hunduyin or oseni rufai but you de here de form cia

Kwantinu πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by narite: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Just yesterday, Person wey I Wan buy films for her hand don turn overnight scammer. This country! E get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
steeltrust:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Delusional

Awon efcc
Instead of you to be like the likes of David hunduyin or oseni rufai but you de here de form cia

Kwantinu πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…
help me with 5k bro please I want to buy food
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Oyindamolah: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
occfx:

Thanks, I have set a goal to post at least one video daily, light come vanish.. Phone likely to die before video is edited... Excuses, procrastination, wahala... But let me just start anyway
Excuses are for lazy people, get to work. The world is waiting for you

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by occfx: 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Excuses are for lazy people, get to work. The world is waiting for you

Yes the laziness no be here... Me against myself

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by steeltrust: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
oxiide22:
help me with 5k bro please I want to buy food
them send you come test me πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Abeg shift joor
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Xxxxtentacion2: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
wujio is obviously an accomplice... they are both working together... even lawyer wey dem pay millions never defend reach like this...

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
steeltrust:
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Delusional

Awon efcc

Kwantinu πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…

You can see thru people. Respect

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Issues / Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.