Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32591 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by greggng: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
Back to my previous post where my boss sacked me because I ask for our four month salary
I really want to thank the whole nairalanders for their love support advice and financial support when you all heard my story.
I pray the good Lord will continue to provide and bless each and everyone of you, you will never lack any good things of life, the Lord will reward you multiple fold...
I decided not to be a wasteful spending, I quite understand the economy situation of Nigeria, I have decided to venture into going into business with the little donations I received on this platform
Initially, I wanted to get a shop and get equipment for my hairdressing but I realise the capital won't be enough , and also food business also require a huge capital to start.
I actually came up with an idea and decided I will be selling Nigerian and American film.
I also got a flutter waves POS machine

I will be saving up money when I'm making profit so I can get a shop of my own

Thanks for your support

That line of business is not profitable ...Nigerians are hungry ..any business in the food industry is profitable...just know how to cook good food ...or sell raw food ...people most eat no matter the condition. People have gotv or dstv to watch movies . Some have Netflix on phone to watch movies ...who will be buying your movie .?

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Error401:
Would like to see if you use it for what it's meant for. Maybe pictures of the wheelbarrow someday.

Wish you well in your future endeavors

Nice one bro..

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by occfx: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2023
dawnomike:
Nice one... I live your entrepreneurial spirit

Wished I get this kind spirit, many ideas don die for my head due to lack of action, many are still dieing even the latest idea now dey coma, I still dey beg am make e no kpai yet. Wahala wahala

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 11:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Error401:
Okay, you can quote me with your account, I can support with 30k

Bravo!!
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by udemzyudex(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2023
I hope he paid you your 4months salary before you leave.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nigmarelli(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
Back to my previous post where my boss sacked me because I ask for our four month salary
I really want to thank the whole nairalanders for their love support advice and financial support when you all heard my story.
I pray the good Lord will continue to provide and bless each and everyone of you, you will never lack any good things of life, the Lord will reward you multiple fold...
I decided not to be a wasteful spending, I quite understand the economy situation of Nigeria, I have decided to venture into going into business with the little donations I received on this platform
Initially, I wanted to get a shop and get equipment for my hairdressing but I realise the capital won't be enough , and also food business also require a huge capital to start.
I actually came up with an idea and decided I will be selling Nigerian and American film.

Thanks for your support
God bless you hustle. Good morning. Na una type God dey bless and the kind of woman wey we need. Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by zebszebs: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2023
While you are doing this to get your feet on the ground, I will also advise you, (depending on your educational level) to learn a skill that you can offer online so you can work and earn remotely.
Programming, excel, proof reading, editing, copy writing etc.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by spiSeyi: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2023
You just escaped the corporate slavery called salary work, 11,500 profit is massive for a starter meaning that you earn more than large numbers of Nigerian salary earners daily pay undecided (11k *30= 333k) Even fresh graduate medical doctors don't earn up to that after a tedious day at work.
Congrats once again, I am inspired by your courage mam cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by UnemployedGradu: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I got a flutter wave pos machine
please how much is a flutter wave pos?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by nedekid: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2023

7 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by akseph1: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I got a flutter wave pos machine
Location and how much?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2023
EconFinance:

What kind of silly comment is this

Or maybe you are just trolling

Shift
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2023
yaseer111:
https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture

I dont have much to spare but you need support. I want you to tap into the flow in this thread by doing two things. Paste your story in this thread and your bank account under your story. I know you dont want to derail her thread but i am asking you to do so in this case then place your bank details beneath it. Lets contribute however little we can for you

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2023
nedekid:

34k, that great guy sent 30k, you have balance of 4k right?
I will send 10k to complete the 4k and the 6k balance is for petrol for the wheelbarrow. Lol
God bless you

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2023
nedekid:

34k, that great guy sent 30k, you have balance of 4k right?
I will send 10k to complete the 4k and the 6k balance is for petrol for the wheelbarrow. Lol
can you please support me with 50k to start indomie snack business in my school?

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Error401: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2023
Be the best you can be Madam
I wish you well.

Abisolababe:

Thank you very much sir
I have received it
May the good Lord continue to bless you and enrich your pocket..
This new week will favour you sir

I will drop the picture of the wheelbarrow when I get it today

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Patented: 11:16am On Nov 06, 2023
This one is wise.
May success be your portion as long as you conduct business in an ethical manner.
Abisolababe:

Thanks for your support

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by prickursense: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Getting sacked is actually a very good thing for somebody who has a glorious destiny. If you have an enteprenueral spirit, you should be very happy when you get sacked. I was working for a company that was going nowhere, and when i raised strategic plans on how to move the company forward, because i was an executive, the owner will say it is ok in front of me, but actually do nothing about the suggestion. It was when we got a big loan of over N 1 Billion, and the money was diverted from the company that i realised i had wasted 4 years with the company going nowhere. i did not care any longer, and it became obvious that i had lost interest, and then got fired, just before i could drop my resignation letter. Already, international organizations in Nigeria approached me to work for them, and i took up their offer.
Lo and behold, the monthly salary of the new offer was equal to one year salary from my previous job. i entered into a new level.
When i look back i was very grateful to God for using my previous boss to push me into the destiny i did not know was waiting for me. It was a way that God had to get me into the destiny he had already prepared for me.
So, anytime you get sacked, always have a positive attitude, and rejoice. This does not apply to those who get fired for wrong-doing pls!!. smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lovemeharder(f): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Wow.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by SMJay: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2023
occfx:

Wished I get this kind spirit, many ideas don die for my head due to lack of action, many are still dieing even the latest idea now dey coma, I still dey beg am make e no kpai yet. Wahala wahala
Let's talk what are the ideas.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Wow.

That's the anointing we command wink
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

I dont have much to spare but you need support. I want you to tap into the flow in this thread by doing two things. Paste your story in this thread and your bank account under your story. I know you dont want to derail her thread but i am asking you to do so in this case then place your bank details beneath it. Lets contribute however little we can for you
I hope you haven't given that guy anything. If you have not better don't throw your money away.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by SMJay: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
can you please support me with 50k to start indomie snack business in my school?
Which school?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:

You will learn humility by force. It is me you've been cursing about abi. On 50k i can throw into the fire without looking back. You will learn humility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I hope you haven't given that guy anything. If you have not better don't throw your money away.

I have heard you. State your reasons. I am listening
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2023
yaseer111:
ok great thanks for this wonderful advice

Good morning all Nairalanders!

The title seems funny, right? Well, na reality. I received my salary yesterday in the evening 7pm or thereabouts but before 6am this morning it has finished.

Na only 5cups of rice, 3cups of garri and 2cups of beans with grandnut oil i bought the money don finish. No even for Maggi and sugar can you imagine? This Life no balance shaa

Some private companies are slave masters they don't care about minimum wage na only nlc dey make noise.

Gtbank
Adam H

https://www.nairaland.com/7898725/finished-salary-before-24hrs-picture
Abubakar Kabir what happened to all the money you got on your thread?
And mind you I'm investigating your nairaland post history if your story is fake you are in deep shit.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Autobot05: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I was able to make about 11500 yesterday hawking with the wheelbarrow

It might be too stressful for you
Get an umbrella space

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by dalass(f): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I was able to make about 11500 yesterday hawking with the wheelbarrow

Wow.

I am impressed smiley

A lady hustling like a man..

God bless your hustle... Amen

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

I have heard you. State your reasons. I am listening
That story seems made up like another one of these nairaland sob stories to gain the sympathy of nairalanders who genuinely want to give or show off so they can cash out.
Check his profile and see how he has tried to reach front page with that another version of his not been paid salary sob story before.
I've seen that moniker several times on this site notoriously begging.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2023
SMJay:
Which school?
univeristy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Issues / Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.