Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32845 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Simple for your partner to produce local account name ,you or her cant produce ,when did palmpay and opay come into Nigeria ?So before now na ground una two they put money ?Truly I don confirm your partner's when u they claim that time ,blood scammer .I pity you and shame to you ,minister when no they go church or get church lol Mr Samuel no go die before your time o.Wicked man ,if u like change this moniker.Useless peasant.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Not January ending we can do it this month ,I am in Warri (airport road ,Delta State .I will like to see your shameless face .Bloody scammer.I hope you have paid Tony his 7500 of over 4 months.i spit on you. Tueh

Let's do it this way since you continue to claim offense.. Give me your city and state and.i.will.come.present myself to the divisional.police headquarters at the area and you can present your case against me. Let's do this January ending Felix

I am here. You have my.full attention and you have the floor. Anything I do you wrong declare it here and also open a case at the police station at your area. I will.come.to.you any city and state you are currently [/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Virus20:

Not January ending we can do it this month ,I am in Warri (airport road ,Delta State .I will like to see your shameless face .Bloody scammer.I hope you have paid Tony his 7500 of over 4 months.i spit on you. Tueh

Let's do it this way since you continue to claim offense.. Give me your city and state and.i.will.come.present myself to the divisional.police headquarters at the area and you can present your case against me. Let's do this January ending Felix

I am here. You have my.full attention and you have the floor. Anything I do you wrong declare it here and also open a case at the police station at your area. I will.come.to.you any city and state you are currently

You have my phone number, send me details, I am coming to Warri. Shebi na Bright Edafe be the fore head of the state

Let's take the matter up physically

You can't spit on my face, lets see in person Oniovo
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
To those who sent money life goes ,but that Wujio is a thief and a scammer ,I know after now he will change the moniker.If you all check vacancy thread you will see a post of him seeking for people to employ with accomodations and juicy pay ,that he was busted ,I confronted him there and my colleague also ,very wicked man .Done Typing
God bless all good and genuine nairalanders.(Amen)

7 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yes na Bright ,you are always welcome ,I no b ur Oniovo ,scammer .Call me anytime.I spit on you again .Tueh.I full ground for Warri .

You have my phone number, send me details, I am coming to Warri. Shebi na Bright Edafe be the fore head of the state

Let's take the matter up physically

You can't spit on my face, lets see in person Oniovo[/quote]
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Virus20:
To those who sent money life goes ,but that Wujio is a thief and a scammer ,I know after now he will change the moniker.If you all check vacancy thread you will see a post of him seeking for people to employ with accomodations and juicy pay ,that he was busted ,I confronted him there and my colleague also ,very wicked man .Done Typing
God bless all good and genuine nairalanders.(Amen)

Defamation will only entice low life people. In the end you will get your retribution so I'm not shaken. People sent money and sorry for them as how. I thought you said you have interactions with me. You've left out to say I am not her and you have no claims on me. Let me ask you during the election period could anyone you know had access to money's in their accounts ? especially domiciliary account holders in rural locations with very low bank presence.

You can't bring me down. You can't. If you want to fight leave defamation give me contact make we see who go bend when iron jam iron.

Rather than pray to God to uplift you, you are indulging in character assassination and Defamation. You think bringing me down or staining me will throw you up.

God that shows mercy saw the travails I went thru as a result of Emefiele. Tosay, I am raised.over 1000 times higher than that period. Thank God your kinds left, God pushed out the bad eggs before He opened the windows of Heaven for increase

Bring your war physically and let's do battle. I am ready

Is it because I like to do things without announcement. I have given tons of money anonymously I don't come out as God instructs us. On payroll, I have a least 500-600k monthly to Nairalanders. If you push and push I will bring them to defend my person. I am.letting you win but I also can choose to do otherwise.

Nuisance
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by JasonNOTStatham: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hubeznigeria:
@BronzeTiger
@Wujio just called me using 09048920665. I assure you under God that if you are the person behind abisolababe you will never go unpunished for scamming and trying to scam more good-spirited individuals of their hard-earned monies.
It's a diversion... Sometimes when evidence pop out too much, it is a distraction... One may call you with someone's number, defend it to look like theirs and making you feel like a champ. I know all these games. Be cautious about diversion play. Stay focus
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bloody thief claiming minister e pain me say they send u money before I see that your post ,u carry another person matter for head ,cos na same u b the thief,Omo come warri ,anytime u enter call me ,I lie c u self one on one cos wetin u do us and treat us for Ogbmosho ,he reach for me to carry u go Iyara make they mend you before we go Meet Edafe .Oza Abeg come ,I go c u one on one ,get wetin I wan check for your face n mouth .I spit on u again.Tueh.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Virus20:
Bloody thief claiming minister e pain me say they send u money before I see that your post ,u carry another person matter for head ,cos na same u b the thief,Omo come warri ,anytime u enter call me ,I lie c u self one on one cos wetin u do us and treat us for Ogbmosho ,he reach for me to carry u go Iyara make they mend you before we go Meet Edafe .Oza Abeg come ,I go c u one on one ,get wetin I wan check for your face n mouth .I spit on u again.Tueh.

You have my WhatsApp. If you are born well raise a legal case and send me address if you win me, make.i bend

Don't go and deal with the poverty killing you. Be trying to pull me down like say na me do you.

When you hardly ate.food.in.a day couldn't return to Delta from Lagos, who bailed you out. Did you offer me anything when I sent you money's for feeding and then for logistics. When you were returning did I not cough out quality funds to get you back home that I needed to redesign my project cause of he Emefiele crisis. Am I the only business owner whose business suffered form Emefieles actions ?

You are rushing here to fight me because you perceive I am in a constrained position so you want to also add. Abeg what did I do you wrong. What do I owe you ?

My properties got stolen from my apartment did I hold you or anyone ? The key to my motorcycle that was taken do you know it cost me close to 12-20k to fix that mess ?

I accounted for four stolen items from my base did I hold you or anyone. Do I owe you ?

You worked with me for reasons beyond personal control it didn't work fine why not go your way.

Ordinary sales of chickens to poultry you guys managed are you aware I didn't get paid till today 400-500k. Because you guys didn't coordinate with me well and I lost first the entire capital put into it. Paid salary and goot nothing from the enterprise, did I not bear my loss 100%
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by JasonNOTStatham: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

That dude is the scammer, everything he is doing is called "bluffing" him acting rich and always the first to tell you how important and rich he is because he want to create an illusion about himself so you won't suspect him.

That guy he called and say he transact up to 3M business with, let him come and say something or he is doing all this knowing the likelihood of the person coming here is zero.

Or is it him randomly calling someone of owing him 50$ to try create another scenario of him been rich and can't be the scammer.

Everything he has been doing is bluffing, that dude don't have any chi chi.
It is a distraction and diversion, you all falling for it.
One can make deal through another, like agents for reputation sake. You guys easily fall for these distractions. Of course, you are right a 3M earner can chest put a $50 loss. (Dangote still dey find money is not a excuse, in case he comes up with that).

Sometimes just read the posts and comments, you will know there is a diversion in play... I'm not saying the OP is false neither true, but be cautious.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yaseer111: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Sent you the little i can. You have need for a mentor who will train you in life. Not just a poor work situation. Go and find yourself a good mentor. Do all you can until you find one. Use your weekends to find social circles to connect with, in this search you will find good soil to plant yourself
thank you sir God bless you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Exceed15: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I was able to make about 11500 yesterday hawking with the wheelbarrow

You will go far . I admire your doggedness. God bless you.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
yaseer111:
thank you sir God bless you

It is well. Find a mentor. You can't be earning that kind of money in modern world o

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fool come to warri and let's see na ,why you they talk plenty mumu ,we no they talk too much ,come warri , airport road ,when you they sizzlers for airport road call me .Why you they dull yourself?Come get wetin we wan check .I no go answer u again .08145848829.Call.me any time this month no b January,we no they postpone violence .I spit on you .Tueh bloody scammer

You have my WhatsApp. If you are born well raise a legal case and send me address if you win me, make.i bend

Don't go and deal with the poverty killing you. Be trying to pull me down like say na me do you. [/quote]
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Virus20:
Fool come to warri and let's see na ,why you they talk plenty mumu ,we no they talk too much ,come warri , airport road ,when you they sizzlers for airport road call me .Why you they dull yourself?Come get wetin we wan check .I no go answer u again .08145848829.Call.me any time this month no b January,we no they postpone violence .I spit on you .Tueh bloody scammer

Don't go and deal with the poverty killing you. Be trying to pull me down like say na me do you.

When you hardly ate.food.in.a day couldn't return to Delta from Lagos, who bailed you out. Did you offer me anything when I sent you money's for feeding and then for logistics. When you were returning did I not cough out quality funds to get you back home that I needed to redesign my project cause of he Emefiele crisis. Am I the only business owner whose business suffered form Emefieles actions ?

You are rushing here to fight me because you perceive I am in a constrained position so you want to also add. Abeg what did I do you wrong. What do I owe you ?

My properties got stolen from my apartment did I hold you or anyone ? The key to my motorcycle that was taken do you know it cost me close to 12-20k to fix that mess ?

I accounted for four stolen items from my base did I hold you or anyone. Do I owe you ?

You worked with me for reasons beyond personal control it didn't work fine why not go your way.

Ordinary sales of chickens to poultry you guys managed are you aware I didn't get paid till today 400-500k. Because you guys didn't coordinate with me well and I lost first the entire capital put into it. Paid salary and goot nothing from the enterprise, did I not bear my loss 100%

Na me get business Emefiele destroy. I lost my capital. I lost even the producer because you guys didn't coordinate with me well. I paid salary. I handled workers feeding. What exactly am I guilty of ? I moved on since then and have Increased 400-1000% my networth since then. You are stuck in my past. I owe you anything ?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by JasonNOTStatham: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Virus20:
Wait oo, na the guy of that time? I read the report months months ago. I don forgot the username. Omoh!
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Virus20: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
I am not poor but contented with what I have ,I can't go around scamming people like you rif raff,that is the descripancy between me and you ,you are a scammer ,I am not ,I have a clean profile on nairaland ,come warri Abeg ,I don give you location.Sizzlers for airport road .

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yaseer111: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

It is well. Find a mentor. You can't be earning that kind of money in modern world o
okay sir you really enlighten my mood may God continue to be with you and shield you from your enemies. up! Up!
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Wait oo, na the guy of that time? I read the report months months ago. I don forgot the username. Omoh!

It is easy for fall for defamation. Everybody knows poultry can't stand hunger. Emefiele blocked all access to cash. I had to sell of the chickens at 50% price because they didn't meet market weight. I still didn't get paid. I paid workers. I handled workers welfare only asked them to return so I could rebuild. Please ask him what is my sin ?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
yaseer111:
okay sir you really enlighten my mood may God continue to be with you and shield you from your enemies. up! Up!

It's fine. Stay Blessed. Please find God. He is the true cure to all of life's problems

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

It's fine. Stay Blessed. Please find God. He is the true cure to all of life's problems

Such a stubborn scammer grin. Giving out 0.1 percentage of what you accrued from your strategy is not enough to convince people.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lawal1555:

Such a stubborn scammer grin. Giving out 0.1 percentage of what you accrued from your strategy is not enough to convince people.

I owe no one. I am one of the highest donor on the forum perhaps I will begin to blow my horn since you people hate anonymous people. Ahnie has known who I am and has backed off. Go and ask her

Atleast I employ and remit 409-800k as salaries every month to forum members for over five years now. Made numerous anonymous contributions. I've trained over 500 youths in my line of work on this forum over the past five years

Please what and what did I scam you off. I barely give out my account details so very few here know my account to say they give me money. So how am I a scammer ?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

I owe no one. I am one of the highest donor on the forum perhaps I will begin to blow my horn since you people hate anonymous people. Ahnie has known who I am and has backed off. Go and ask her

Atleast I employ and remit 409-800k as salaries every month to forum members for over five years now. Made numerous anonymous contributions. I've trained over 500 youths in my line of work on this forum over the past five years

Please what and what did I scam you off. I barely give out my account details so very few here know my account to say they give me money. So how am I a scammer ?

Highest donor? Probably this may help you to redeem your dented image. I challenge you to provide a link to where you made charitable contributions before now.

Anonymous is not applicable to a braggart like you. grin

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lawal1555:

Highest donor? Probably this may help you to redeem your dented image. I challenge you to provide a link to where you made charitable contributions before now.

Anonymous is not applicable to a braggart like you. grin

I don't need validations and praises. Gasighting won't work on me. I'm not your mate

Let me remain the thief you project me as. I. The days of the harvest of this seed you are sowing, you will reap your rewards in great tears

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

I don't need validations and praises. Gasighting won't work on me. I'm not your mate

Let me remain the thief you project me as. I. The days of the harvest of this seed you are sowing, you will reap your rewards in great tears

Oga! Swap
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Benki003(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
yewit37486:

Don't worry, continue quoting 'The Lord', He will severely punish you for using His name in vain, so please carry on.

If there's anything I have noticed from scammer is their constant use of God's name. They both of them are prolly fake

And lastly why would op cc wujio be fighting for the girl even after proving that's she's fake 😂😂. It's either op is her boyfriend or partner in crime, they may not equally be the same person but they know themselves

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Oyindidi(f): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Stop repent from joining people in attacking people just like that. Thus is where your sisters Fren70 and Oindidi differ from you. Both of them can see thru things unlike you
You must be in love with my moniker
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Oyindidi:
You must be in love with my moniker

As I need to kunck ahnie for head nko. She needs to be less emotional in interpretaung situations. Also, she suppose know say na me whenever I change moniker make she comot for my road angry That girl fon fall me today I swear
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Oyindidi(f): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

As I need to kunck ahnie for head nko. She needs to be less emotional in interpretaung situations. Also, she suppose know say na me whenever I change moniker make she comot for my road angry That girl fon fall me today I swear
What happened?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Benki003:

If there's anything I have noticed from scammer is their constant use of God's name. They both of them are prolly fake

And lastly why would op cc wujio be fighting for the girl even after proving that's she's fake 😂😂. It's either op is her boyfriend or partner in crime, they may not equally be the same person but they know themselves

Exactly.

As in, the guy carry the matter for head like gala, there is CLEARLY more to it!
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Oyindidi:
What happened?

Wetin we no go see for this life. I dey do my small labour work dey carry load o. I come see this girl post that sunny morning and as i read the post, i heard my Father's voice promoting me to give her asisstance. Wetn Baba no fit do, many people took interests and God captured it and engulfed with many assistance here and there. All of a sudden some folks took envy and started to try to defame both me and the girl say na me be her alternate, me i want date her offline. Pikin wey no be my generation o. Say i dey thief and all sorts. They were doing this to stop the goodwill God bestowed on the girl at the same time accusing me of all sorts i dont know. No one has even known my bank details on this forum. My work here no pass to destress. So te agnie come dey accuse me or being her too. And i had been telling ber to chill and to spot envy when it rears its head your susters too no gre come dey Flog me koboko. I dont know how them tell her from above say my main moniker before she come remember but ground don full already

I hate defamation. Its why the forum lost many of you folks and even our oldies from abroad. This wasnt the energy of the forum 2005-2007 o. It wasnt. All of these new behavior started when GEJ was defamed by Tinubu and as politicis nos ell again young lads come carry this habit of toxic bantering to the extreme.

If some of us dey suffer persecution, e bad make some of us wey don dey for years to join. Na dat one pain me pass.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Benki003(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
yewit37486:

Exactly.

As in, the guy carry the matter for head like gala, there is CLEARLY more to it!

Leave they werey 😂😂

He sounds so abnormal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerians React To N5,000 Federal Government Stipend. What Is Your Own View? / Oxford Comm. Services Int.l Ltd. / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.