Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32688 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lawal1555:

Please be vigilant and disregard this individual. I almost fell for this scam.
No one is scamming anyone sir
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
easytig:
The moment she abi na he posted the account details of a third party to collect money,I knew something was fishy,if I type her dormant account number in my bank app her names will definitely prop up,then I will have verified her names,then proceed to send to her palmpay.
Nigerians and cunny schemes

Exactly very straight forward thing, drop your dormant account as long as it's bearing the same name with your palmpay then your identity have been cleared.

Everything can be solved with her dropping her GT bank account but her saying different excuses shows she is obviously a scam and that Wujio account is probably the one behind the account.

He was the one that First ask her to drop her account details in the first thread she created and look at him defending Her and even trying to gaslight everyone that we are enemies of progress because we want to verify her identity

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
For every intending giver that wants to unfortunately donate his or her money into this account
Palmpay
Abisola olayiwola
Note Wujio owns the same moniker as abisolababe. He uses this account to scam innocent nairalanders of their hard earned money and by God's grace he will be arrested soon if we are able to track the one using that account. For now let me take both the palmpay and opay accounts of the scammer to tabbaz to index it on nairaland. He knows what to do.

10 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
ahnie:
Stamped the signs are there for all to see....His vituperations points to him bn the op.
Oh! Ahnie.., you and this your big-big English sef, I been wan invite you into the matter before I see your comments.

Biko.. Easy with Big -big English oh.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

Exactly very straight forward thing, drop your dormant account as long as it's bearing the same name with your palmpay then your identity have been cleared.

Everything can be solved with her dropping her GT bank account but her saying different excuses shows she is obviously a scam and that Wujio account is probably the one behind the account.

He was the one that First ask her to drop her account details in the first thread she created and look at him defending Her and even trying to gaslight everyone that we are enemies of progress because we want to verify her identity
You too noticed he was the first person to ask abisolababe to send her account number in the first thread she or he created right.
This is a planned scam.

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Addme: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Sorry oo. As much as I won't accuse you of scamming but why is it that hard for you to drop your dormant GTB account? It's not as if they want to send the money to it, they just want to see whether it correlates with the name on your Palmpay.
I don't think that's too hard to do.

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Afar henro.... goodnoon sir!
henrimoto:
Oh! Ahnie.., you and this your big-big English sef, I been wan invite you into the matter before I see your comments.

Biko.. Easy with Big -big English oh.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

You too noticed he was the first person to ask abisolababe to send her account number in the first thread she or he created right.
This is a planned scam.

Sir also check the moniker yaseer111, that wujio was also pushing nairalanders to give him money by using the same format of been the first to give.

After collecting money here, he is still trying to use his other account to collect another one

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ahnie: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:
For every intending giver that wants to unfortunately donate his or her money into this account
Palmpay
Abisola olayiwola
Note Wujio owns the same moniker as abisolababe. He uses this account to scam innocent nairalanders of their hard earned money and by God's grace he will be arrested soon if we are able to track the one using that account. For now let me take both the palmpay and opay accounts of the scammer to tabbaz to index it on nairaland. He knows what to do.
That scam thread update has bn zonked by a certain moderator some months aback.
So nor waste your time.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

[b]My spirit is vexed at the accusations they are throwing at you. [/b]Do your business. Message me on this thread from time to time if things go sour I will give you a 100,000 - 200,000 Naira additional funds by December.for now do your business and grow it first
Kpakam!! Wujio don Vex. 😆
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:
Palmpay
Abisola olayiwola

I have the proof of the money wujio sent to me, the account belong to me and not for anyone , you can do whatever you like as long as I know this is real .I'm not afraid of anything

To those that have supported me one way or the other the Lord will bless you all
And those that send me pm asking me to come for hookup before they will help me the Lord will be with you.

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:
All of you attacking the gal are madd. That's why I hate this forum. I'm done in this thread heading back to deactivation after I monitor her progress. Low lifers
de... Wetin ? Nooo!! Biko, don't deactivate o. Pls.& Pls.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nairaland's reputation has been tarnished by recent scams, and the lack of moderation has exacerbated the situation. Some Nigerian users have fallen victim to these scams, and the forum's moderators have been slow to take action. This inaction has eroded Nairaland's credibility and could lead to its decline.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

I have the proof of the money wujio sent to me, the account belong to me and not for anyone , you can do whatever you like as long as I know this is real .I'm not afraid of anything

To those that have supported me one way or the other the Lord will bless you all
And those that send me pm asking me to come for hookup before they will help me the Lord will be with you.

This is the first person that sent me money

This is my own personal account
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Chemlite: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out

No be male donate the money?

How many female donate self? For your information, this is another format by the Op beg!
Nigerian men aren't lazy but women.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
I will open another thread about update about my business
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

Sir also check the moniker yaseer111, that wujio was also pushing nairalanders to give him money by using the same format of been the first to give.

After collecting money here, he is still trying to use his other account to collect another one
Them dey no even born yaseer111
That his son story is obviously a lie engineered to dupe unsuspecting nairalanders. It was even his begging trail that led me here before by God's grace we were able to expose this abisola moniker. Yaseer111 has been a nairaland notorious beggar formulating lies since he created his account in 2021.
I have his original name and gt account number. Let me see come and see him try rubbish again if he doesn't love his nairaland peace.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Both of you are obviously the same person, see you trying to manipulate people here that some guys are asking you for hookup, so you will say I rather work than do hookup,, isn't that what wujio was using to defend you that we are blocking the blessing of a lady that rather work than do hookup and here you are saying the same thing.

I don't really have much to say, Nigerians are just heartless

5 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chemlite:

No be male donate the money?

How many female donate self? For your information, this is another format by the Op beg!
Nigerian men aren't lazy but women.

Female donated money to me
I have the proof
Someone that has the same moniker with me
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by GoodRocks: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come

Dude you're saying absolute rubbish!

This is trash. Take this silly comment of yours down.

So because this one decided to venture into something worthwhile, you started ranting that women are smarter than men and bla bla bla trash? Huh? Dude what do you have to say about those oloshos and hookup girls who will never do Something like this because of shame but would rather engage in hook-up?

How then does this nonsense means that males will not be able to match females in years to come? Iike are you ok? Oga take this comment down. Everything no be by emotions

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

You said you have a dormant GT account, why don't you want to provide the account details for that GT account? That would silence any accusation against you. It also won't take you more than a minute to provide the details.

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by GenderMix: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

You are obviously the same as Wujio. Been following this thread , i thought i could help too but i felt retraint

Th way you use ....the lord....is exactly how the wujio guy does.

lol. May God help innocent people on this forum

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

Both of you are obviously the same person, see you trying to manipulate people here that some guys are asking you for hookup, so you will say I rather work than do hookup,, isn't that what wujio was using to defend you that we are blocking the blessing of a lady that rather work than do hookup and here you are saying the same thing.

I don't really have much to say, Nigerians are just heartless

You are a liar

Do you have any proof?
Are you pained that I was able to receive help?
Why are people like this?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
GenderMix:

You are obviously the same as Wujio. Been following this thread , i thought i could help too but i felt retraint

Th way you use ....the lord....is exactly how the wujio guy does.

lol. May God help innocent people on this forum

Honesty I'm not
I don't even know this person I swear with my life..
He just sent me help when I posted my story I have the screenshot of the alert he sent to me

We have never met before
God sees my heart if this is a lie

Wujio please clear yourself and let people know I don't know you .
All this accusation make me feel bad.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Lawal1555: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

I understand that you may be hesitant to provide your traditional account information. However, in order to proceed with your scam business, it is important to provide accurate and verifiable information.

This account ought to have been banned by now.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

You are a liar

Do you have any proof?
Are you pained that I was able to receive help?
Why are people like this?

Rest Oga, everybody here can see you are a scammer, Thank God you were caught on time before you start creating threads upon threads lying about an audio business and how you need more money to expand it

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Chemlite: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
Female donated money to me I have the proof Someone that has the same moniker with me
Your format don cast! Them don catch you!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by easytig(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bloody bastard scammer, don't go and find something to keep you busy,audio sack, audio wheel barrow,audio CD , audio sob story,like I always say you can never be too careful.you will be busted last last
Abisolababe:

The other account I have sir is GTBank and it's been long I use it
I don't have the ATM
221210053 Olaniyan A.... You can send to this acct sir

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by henrimoto(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

.. Drop the dormant Acc. Number na, abi you don forget am too? ..Try to prove them wrong na.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by easytig(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisola or whatever you call yourself,post your dormant gtb account number,and let's verify your names ,shame the devil once and for all or keep shut wherever you are and enjoy your loot.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by yewit37486: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
henrimoto:
.. Drop the dormant Acc. Number na, abi you don forget am too? ..Try to prove them wrong na.

Exactly what I asked her/him, but he/she keeps dodging all the comments regarding the GT.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Honesty I'm not
I don't even know this person I swear with my life..
He just sent me help when I posted my story I have the screenshot of the alert he sent to me

We have never met before
God sees my heart if this is a lie

Wujio please clear yourself and let people know I don't know you .
All this accusation make me feel bad.

Are you a Christian proper. Can i explain why you are being attacked ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How Being Righteous Made Me Lose A Dream Job / EFCC Recruitment Information / How I Chose The Wrong Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.