Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32594 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Sir,this is the account that i have been using
I only have opay and Palmpay
The GTB that bears my name is dormant and I can't receive money there.

So you don't also have a traditional bank account with anybody except gtbank too? I don't believe that.
I say I can't transfer to palmpay or opay because it's easy to create any name there and reach tier 2 only which allows you a daily transaction limit of 50k daily and allows you to hold up to 200k balance there, I've also been scammed by someone who used palmpay so I can't transfer to it or opay. You can't tell me you don't have a traditional bank account not bearing your name on your palmpay account. It's not possible.
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
I don't trust that girl I swear check her well bro. But I wish u could help me with wat you intend to give her sir I swear I just need. 50k to start small food indomie business in my school sir
I don't believe it, she must be legit. All I want is for her to drop her traditional bank account bearing the same details with her palmpay account so I can drop my own token.
You know I won't obviously give you 50k cause I know you and what you're capable of. Don't worry though I might reach you very soon with a small token especially when it's close to Christmas The one I currently have is what I want to give abisolababe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
I don't trust that girl I swear check her well bro. But I wish u could help me with wat you intend to give her sir I swear I just need. 50k to start small food indomie business in my school sir
You no well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by JasonNOTStatham: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
spiSeyi:
You just escaped the corporate slavery called salary work, 11,500 profit is massive for a starter meaning that you earn more than large numbers of Nigerian salary earners daily pay undecided (11k *30= 333k) Even fresh graduate medical doctors don't earn up to that after a tedious day at work.
Congrats once again, I am inspired by your courage mam cool
Some unattractive and underrated business are profitable, some people don't know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I don't believe it, she must be legit. All I want is for her to drop her traditional bank account bearing the same details with her palmpay account so I can drop my own token.
You know I won't obviously give you 50k cause I know you and what you're capable of. Don't worry though I might reach you very soon with a small token especially when it's close to Christmas The one I currently have is what I want to give abisolababe.
ok sir thanks I'll really appreciate. Yeah actually I don't mean the whole 50k just whatever u can afford I have been saving for that I now got 7k. I can show u my letter of shop/ space allocation given to me where I intend to set up the business BronzeTiger i didn't hear from you
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Johnn78: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I got a flutter wave pos machine
Sweetheart U nor dey fear? shocked armed robbers dey too disturb Pos operators cool
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe I'm waiting for the account. I need to get back to work urgently. How do you even want people to transfer to you if they're using world remit? E dami lohun.
BronzeTiger:

I can't transfer to a traditional bank account that doesn't bear the same name with your palmpay for security reasons aunty because of security reasons. Drop that one so you can get a new ATM card in the bank from the money put in it. It has to bear the same name with your palmpay so I don't send amiss. you understand?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
oxiide22:
ok sir thanks I'll really appreciate. Yeah actually I don't mean the whole 50k just whatever u can afford I have been saving for that I now got 7k. I can show u my letter of shop/ space allocation given to me where I intend to set up the business
I'll pm you one of these days so we'll talk. You're okay with that?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Luvlyfal(f): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:
I got a flutter wave pos machine
pls how much is d POS?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

So you don't also have a traditional bank account with anybody except gtbank too? I don't believe that.
I say I can't transfer to palmpay or opay because it's easy to create any name there and reach tier 2 only which allows you a daily transaction limit of 50k daily and allows you to hold up to 200k balance there, I've also been scammed by someone who used palmpay so I can't transfer to it or opay. You can't tell me you don't have a traditional bank account not bearing your name on your palmpay account. It's not possible.
I have GTB account that bears my name I have issues with NIN , I'm still finding it hard to open another account..
This is what I have sir
Or maybe the other acct I sent earlier
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
Luvlyfal:
pls how much is d POS?
The flutter Pos is 27k for Android
They have it in three different type

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:
Abisolababe I'm waiting for the account. I need to get back to work urgently. How do you even want people to transfer to you if they're using world remit? E dami lohun.
You can help me send to the other account I sent sir
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

I have GTB account that bears my name I have issues with NIN , I'm still finding it hard to open another account..
This is what I have sir
Or maybe the other acct I sent earlier
I don't understand you, you said it's been long you've used the account and now you're saying you have NIN issues with opening the account. Which one?
I can't send to any traditional bank account not bearing your legal name that is on your palmpay aunty because I want to use a third party to send it so he has to confirm the names. Wait are you trying to tell me as of today you have no traditional bank account bearing your palmpay name that is capable of receiving money? Are you seriously trying to tell me that?

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by oxiide22(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I'll pm you one of these days so we'll talk. You're okay with that?
yes I am very ok with that you can PM me anyday anytime
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

I don't understand you, you said it's been long you've used the account and now you're saying you have NIN issues with opening the account. Which one?
I can't send to any traditional bank account not bearing your legal name that is on your palmpay aunty because I want to use a third party to send it so he has to confirm the names. Wait are you trying to tell me as of today you have no traditional bank account bearing your palmpay name that is capable of receiving money? Are you seriously trying to tell me that?

The traditional name on my Palmpay is Olayiwola Abisola Emilola....
That's my legal name on Palmpay
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

You can help me send to the other account I sent sir
No I need an account bearing your full name abisola olayiwola.
That's the name I Know you as. Or madam Dominique please do you believe it's possible not to have a traditional bank account besides opay and palmpay in this present day Nigeria?
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Then send me your main Bank account created in a physical bank bearing this same name so I can send my token to you sister.
I can't send to palmpay or opay at all.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Offpoint1: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come
Stop being delusional and wake up to reality, it's easier for your beautiful sister to raise a capital than your brother. If I ask you for a business capital or even some percentage, you'll give stories...while if a young beautiful woman approach you for same thing you'll gladly give without hesitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:

Then send me your main Bank account bearing this same name so I can send my token to you sister.

Look at how you're draining the thread with negative energy. Why do you hate this girl so badly. You're deliverately polluting the thread with venoumous vibe. No one is asking you anything. Dont give anything. Walk away. You're spiteful
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Offpoint1:

Stop being delusional and wake up to reality, it's easier for your beautiful sister to raise a capital than your brother. If I ask you for a business capital or even some percentage, you'll give stories...while if a young beautiful woman approach you for same thing you'll gladly give without hesitation.

I no get your time. Your moniker no get sense before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

Look at how you're draining the thread with negative energy. Why do you hate this girl so badly. You're deliverately polluting the thread with venoumous vibe. No one is asking you anything. Dont give anything. Walk away. You're spiteful
You must be a very big fool. Did I quote you?
Scammer enabler.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by hobat4cash(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Gbengageorge:
How can one trust a liar. Its a natural law. Thats why men some dont get help. The ones that proves their integrity always get help.

The most useless trash I have seen in a while, so once a man asks for help, automatically he is a liar, right? Fuuuuls like you come online to spew trash, you don't know anything but yet you come online to display your ignorance. So men have to prove their integrity to get help while women who are all trustworthy according to you don't need to prove their integrity to get help, right? I know we have many kids and 🤡 🤡 here but yours is legendary. Continue wallowing in your simping ignorance afterall it's bliss for you and your likes.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
How will somebody bear abisola eniola olayiwola on palmpay but finds it hard to provide a gtbank, uba, first bank etc account bearing that same name. Why?

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Athena6(f): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

I would like to send you something but you should do what BronzeTiger tell you to do, provide a traditional bank bearing the same name with your palmpay, even if the account is dormant, just provide it.

This way you will look genuine, BronzeTiger can send money to the palmpay if he likes as long as you can provide your bank with your details matching your palmpay .

I will also send a token too

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by IEDD: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come
you well so?just asking
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Athena6:

I would like to send you something but you should do what BronzeTiger tell you to do, provide a traditional bank bearing the same name with your palmpay, even if the account is dormant, just provide it.

This way you will look genuine, BronzeTiger can send money to the palmpay if he likes as long as you can provide your bank with your details matching your palmpay .

I will also send a token too
Thank you. Let her drop the account bearing the same name of a traditional bank with her palmpay. I've been scammed before with a fake name on palmpay so I want to use a traditional bank that is popular.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by IEDD: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
BronzeTiger:
How will somebody bear abisola eniola olayiwola on palmpay but finds it hard to provide a gtbank, uba, first bank etc account bearing that same name. Why?
its not possible.even though e dormant..make she provide am.at least,it will show in your bank app.the name go reflect.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Oomardesigns: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
God bless our hustle. But wait o, people still dey buy cd for this era? shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by duketerry22(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is commendable. The reality that if one wants to succeed and puts their mind to it they can... Well done may God bless your endeavours
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Edusouls(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nigeria don finish it citizens na only God would jugde our leaders
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by BronzeTiger: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
IEDD:
its not possible.even though e dormant..make she provide am.at least,it will show in your bank app.the name go reflect.
For sure bro. Abisolababe you're the one I'm waiting for. Please I need to get back to work aunty.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by narite: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Abisolababe:

Yes, I can help you get it
I'm located in Ondo State.
And 24 hours the whole series? I somewhere in Akure.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment Issues / Unemployed Placard-Carrying Lady Meets Osinbajo / Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.