Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? (5071 Views)

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Fisfrank(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
TimiRume:
Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I can be your online bestie all the way.

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Sometimes you just need a listening ear. And other times, just the right words.

How does this e-friendship thing work?

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if you want me to.

As for payment: My rates/week are not high and very negotiable.

If you think this is something you can try, you can chat me up via the link on my signature.

N/b: I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.

Nice one
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Fisfrank:

Nice one
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by abba190: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
TimiRume:
Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if you want me to.

If you think this is something you can try, you can chat me up via the link on my signature.

N/b: I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.
i think i will start this hustle oo
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by obinna58(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
You better add sex join, only sex sells in this generation of simps
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Hey smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hi wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Geovanni412(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
TimiRume:

Payment is for therapists and not for e-friends

Friends don't bill each other for non-business advice.

That is the work of psychologists.

You may have the skill to do that but fix your offer to the general public

A lot of Nigerians are going through stuff and have no one to talk to...

Why don't you open a WhatsApp channel for the service and tag it accordingly?
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 5:21am On Dec 07, 2023
Geovanni412:

Payment is for therapists and not for e-friends

Friends don't bill each other for non-business advice.

That is the work of psychologists.

You may have the skill to do that but fix your offer to the general public

A lot of Nigerians are going through stuff and have no one to talk to...

Why don't you open a WhatsApp channel for the service and tag it accordingly?
Thanks, I'll consider some of your advice. Offering E-friendship is still a paid job anywhere in the world. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2023
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by BscHolder: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2023
TimiRume:
wink
do you accept video calls?
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
BscHolder:
do you accept video calls?
For now, no due to network issues
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by BscHolder: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
TimiRume:
For now, no due to network issues
scammer
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
BscHolder:
scammer
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Slavery / Sent 11k For Her To Come Over Now She's Telling Me She's On Her Period / She Needs A Boyfriend (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.