Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? (5068 Views)

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:24pm On Feb 10
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Iamblessed85: 11:35pm On Feb 10
TimiRume:
wink

I hope no one is stupid enough to subscribe to this. This is just a prostitute disguising online.

1. You’re not even a professional councellor. If you are, show me your certs.
2. You abuse the word “friend”. No friend will ask you to pay for such a service.
3. I’m guessing you’re not without your own problems? How would you feel if someone charges you to pour your heart out to them?
4. You have the audacity to say you ain’t interested in a sexual convo. Pure case of eating your cake and having it. It’s pure greed and the greedy donot last long.
5. Hid my advice and take this silly post down. It’s stupid and childish to read. If you’re broke, then beg outrightly. It’s just repulsive to read this
6. I’m guessing you’re between 22-26? Take this from an elder bro who’s passed through your stage. Your breakthrough may even come from someone you meet while offering a free and genuine service. By his grace, i’m probably everything you dream of becoming already and my advice is this, render genuine service and kindness to humanity. This way, the entirety of God’s creation would be in debt to you. Maybe you would get it, maybe you wont.
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:58pm On Feb 15
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:18pm On Feb 18
Hey shocked
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:42pm On Feb 28
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:26pm On Mar 13
Missed you embarassed tongue
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Brandiebird: 2:54pm On Mar 15
Iamblessed85:

I hope no one is stupid enough to subscribe to this. This is just a prostitute disguising online.

2. You abuse the word “friend”. No friend will ask you to pay for such a service.
3. I’m guessing you’re not without your own problems? How would you feel if someone charges you to pour your heart out to them?
4. You have the audacity to say you ain’t interested in a sexual convo. Pure case of eating your cake and having it. It’s pure greed and the greedy donot last long.
5. Hid my advice and take this silly post down. It’s stupid and childish to read. If you’re broke, then beg outrightly. It’s just repulsive to read this
6. I’m guessing you’re between 22-26? Take this from an elder bro who’s passed through your stage. Your breakthrough may even come from someone you meet while offering a free and genuine service. By his grace, i’m probably everything you dream of becoming already and my advice is this, render genuine service and kindness to humanity. This way, the entirety of God’s creation would be in debt to you. Maybe you would get it, maybe you wont.

You had to come back and make the same comment 2 months later! The hate is strong in you.

What’s wrong with someone trying to make a living? Do you know how emotionally, and mentally exhausting it is to be there for someone who is struggling or going through something? There’s nothing wrong in charging for something that takes away from you. Psychologists need a psychologist to help them recover from the trauma they are exposed to while doing their job, this should tell you how demanding it is to listen to people and be there for them.

Op, you have an innovative idea and I hope you succeed at it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:31pm On Mar 22
Brandiebird:

You had to come back and make the same comment 2 months later! The hate is strong in you.

What’s wrong with someone trying to make a living? Do you know how emotionally, and mentally exhausting it is to be there for someone who is struggling or going through something? There’s nothing wrong in charging for something that takes away from you. Psychologists need a psychologist to help them recover from the trauma they are exposed to while doing their job, this should tell you how demanding it is to listen to people and be there for them.

Op, you have an innovative idea and I hope you succeed at it.
Thank you cheesycheesy 😘😘
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:57pm On Mar 23
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:21pm On Mar 26
shocked
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:23pm On Mar 28
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03
smiley smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:58pm On Apr 05
tongue
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 6:45pm On Apr 07
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Sapasenator: 7:10pm On Apr 07
Iamblessed85:

How many genuine services have you rendered to humanity free of charge?

1.Can you list just 1.
2. You don't have to agree with her services and she does not need your advice so you know what, shove it down your broke hairy ass*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:34pm On Apr 09
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:49pm On Apr 19
shocked
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:17pm On Apr 21
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:47pm On Apr 22
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:43pm On Apr 23
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:19pm On Apr 26
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:46pm On May 01
tongue
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Iamblessed85: 9:43pm On May 02
TimiRume:
tongue

Alert. This is a scammer and i have reported her.

hope no one is stupid enough to subscribe to this. This is just a prostitute disguising online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Insist We Share Tooth Brush Together. / 15 Wonderful Compliments To Give People You Meet For The First Time / Photo: Some Ladies Really Love Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.