Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? (5072 Views)

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
... wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:06pm On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is back cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2023
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by PinkNature: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
TimiRume:
cool
How's the business going?
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by Iamblessed85: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
TimiRume:
cool

I hope no one is stupid enough to subscribe to this. This is just a prostitute disguising online.

1. You’re not even a professional councellor. If you are, show me your certs.
2. You abuse the word “friend”. No friend will ask you to pay for such a service.
3. I’m guessing you’re not without your own problems? How would you feel if someone charges you to pour your heart out to them?
4. You have the audacity to say you ain’t interested in a sexual convo. Pure case of eating your cake and having it. It’s pure greed and the greedy donot last long.
5. Hid my advice and take this silly post down. It’s stupid and childish to read. If you’re broke, then beg outrightly. It’s just repulsive to read this
6. I’m guessing you’re between 22-26? Take this from an elder bro who’s passed through your stage. Your breakthrough may even come from someone you meet while offering a free and genuine service. By his grace, i’m probably everything you dream of becoming already and my advice is this, render genuine service and kindness to humanity. This way, the entirety of God’s creation would be in debt to you. Maybe you would get it, maybe you wont.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
PinkNature:

How's the business going?
Blessed wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:22pm On Jan 01
Happy new year! Happy new year!! Happy new year!!!🎉🎈
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:19pm On Jan 02
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 2:51pm On Jan 03
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 8:28pm On Jan 04
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 8:33pm On Jan 05
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:05pm On Jan 07
Hey there cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:26pm On Jan 10
We die here grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:16pm On Jan 11
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 3:18pm On Jan 13
cool
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 7:43pm On Jan 15
Hi smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 8:24pm On Jan 18
cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 4:36pm On Jan 23
Hey smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 5:46pm On Jan 28
smiley
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by abba190: 5:50pm On Jan 28
TimiRume:
smiley
no clients? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 1:53pm On Jan 30
grin cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 5:19pm On Feb 01
wink
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by TimiRume(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06
Hey longtime cheesy
Re: Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? by dontrulee: 1:03pm On Feb 06
TimiRume:
Hey longtime cheesy

Welcome Back Dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Being A Gold Digger? Or Is He Selfish? / How To Make Girls Like You! (Guys) / "I Want You Back, Dominique!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.