Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) (50367 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Hsurdluxury: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
i do tell most women,you can't stay without a man

if you divorce a bad husband marry another man ,body no be firewood

common stayingwith a good man will reduce depression, insecurity,financial burden and sexual urges

my advice: find a good man ,no matter.your age ,every woman has a partner ,find your partner
if men dont ask you out,ask them out yourself

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by efficiencie(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
This is Kobojunkie fate in few years time grin

grin grin grin
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ebukajay184: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Topdaddy:
Send me a mail let's talk mutual.
I don't have your email address
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by yahoodetector: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Food don done. Opportunity for nairaland men to massage their bruised ego cheesy cheesy. Omor.

They will only drool over this kinda post but will never see the ones where married women are crying and suffering in pain in their husbands house.

by the way, some women mumu sha. The lovely soul that committed suicide yesterday was someones wife. She was with her husband but that didn't stop her from ending it all yet some women think it's only with a man their existence can have meaning. Mumu singles everywhere.

Better you make good use of your singlehood because once you're in, its not always going to be the way you envisaged it. Men are not a source of a womans happiness or completeness. They are just an additional burden and threat to ones peace. Know this and know peace

Was it ascertained that her husband was the reason for her suicide?

I understand that you wanna be an emotional derelict who wants to live her live devoid of men but don't drag others into it.

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
koning:

Those ruthless Yahoo boys will collect that welfare cheque she gets from the govt in the name of a romantic relationship.

A rich white woman who finds herself in such situation is toast to the romance vultures.

It's good to be a man. I know an unemployed man back then in Lagos who had 3 beautiful wives, Anytime i see them, i'm like daaamn HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.

WOW the man na confirm Ogbe
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
foolbuster:

She was stupid enough to fall for those feminist independent woman bullshit. I'm sure independent woman by destiny's child was her favourite song that year 😁

We keep telling these girls that the life of a man and the life of a woman ain't the same and men and women ain't equals but they won't listen.

They think we men belong to the same class as them forming big chick's back then

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Onojafrank(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
You guys should give her my number
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by AntiMen: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ahnie is married with children...

Do your research properly....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by MrBroke(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
ufotunang:
..forget face...she get dollars..oo 🙄

Ha ha ha grin. How you take know?
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kajaard: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Food don done. Opportunity for nairaland men to massage their bruised ego cheesy cheesy. Omor.

They will only drool over this kinda post but will never see the ones where married women are crying and suffering in pain in their husbands house.

by the way, some women mumu sha. The lovely soul that committed suicide yesterday was someones wife. She was with her husband but that didn't stop her from ending it all yet some women think it's only with a man their existence can have meaning. Mumu singles everywhere.

Better you make good use of your singlehood because once you're in, its not always going to be the way you envisaged it. Men are not a source of a womans happiness or completeness. They are just an additional burden and threat to ones peace. Know this and know peace

Says a 43 year old single woman. That's why you made a post which was like a long thesis recently on why you are still single at 43 when no one asked you for all that long epistle.

Continue masking your pain. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:
Is she American, Canadian, German or British?

Zimbabwe-ese ni.

We dey here togeda!

😁
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by sageb: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
That's not difficult... Once she has the money, guys will queue up to do the needful. lipsrsealed

Yes ooo
Cher is in her 70s and Madonna is in her 60s yet they have Boyfriends and admirers.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by chemicool: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:

She's Igboish.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Deicide: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Being an independent woman that doesn't need a man
SIXTEENTH:

If she has enough money she should paste advert, trust me boy's will troop in folds.

But what has she been doing all through her year's?

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
sageb:

Yes ooo
Cher is in her 70s and Madonna is in her 60s yet they have Boyfriends and admirers.

Word!... Money talks in this generation.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Jamie1000: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
All this women crying out. What have you done with your life, since you were single? Once you cross 30 years men begin to reason you the same way women in thier 20s reason before setlling for a man. They won't marry you for love alone. They begin to think of benefits you bring to them, Godly, money, connection. If you're just there without any progress on your path... OYO.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by isaachi4u: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
She should first rent a houseboy. After manage . Many of these grandma are so difficult to stay with.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by omooba969(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Maybaby4eva:
if she agree you will still use her and dump her, buy the time she continues to not do shakara for guys, she will be know as for the Streets. its not easy being female walahi. Just God alone can navigate females to the right part in life.

There are many women who use men and dump them, stories abound, so you see it's not easy being a male walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Chizigreat(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
What It Takes To Activate The Gift Of Sight.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WIwpBkYgfg?si=lcHw0MzGsmFFp2mr
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by eraglory: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Hahahaha, because now the only way but if she is men for don rush am since now, hahahahahah
Good afternoon sir!
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by CHoccolaTE: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Correct.

Truly happy marriages in Nigeria are very few and far between. Many so called "happy marriages" are just wives packaging suffer head to look good.
Almost all the men here are deeply misogynistic and resent women.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by alizma: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
When you try to let them know that God didn't create them to be independent, they would start avoiding you and some may even get angry with you over the simple truth. Welcome to the reality Ma, a man much older than her are still strong and boastful of the fact that they are carrying the family responsibility alone with few or no one to ask how they are coping. That is the difference. I wish her success in her search.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Sunnyrado: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Op abeg help me get the woman contact,
me too I be single man..
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Correct.

Truly happy marriages in Nigeria are very few and far between. Many so called "happy marriages" are just wives packaging suffer head to look good.
Almost all the men here are deeply misogynistic and resent women.

True.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kajaard:

Says a 43 year old single woman. That's why you made a post which was like a long thesis recently on why you are still single at 43 when no one asked you for all that long epistle.

Continue masking your pain. Pathetic.

From your response you don't sound happy either. So if I may ask.. what's eating you up? And from the bitter energy that exudes from your personality, do you see yourself as a person someone will be happy living with?

Abeg shift. No be when Dem call men, you too go raise hand. Crawl back into your hole osiso!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Amumaigwe: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

In another 15 - 20 years, you will sing another song. Then, you will not have the opportunity to admit to the people you misled that you were dead wrong.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by DiamondPant(f): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:
She's Nigerian from Okitipupa.
Are you interested?
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
Amumaigwe:

In another 15 - 20 years, my daughters [/b]will sing another song. Then, [b]they will not have the opportunity to admit to the people they misled that they were dead wrong.

Fixed. cool.

Sorry for them in advance.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by dydx2020(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
Lol
MrBroke:
With that face grin
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Emyogalanya: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:
Speak up don't Hide
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by gtassure: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
That's not difficult... Once she has the money, guys will queue up to do the needful. lipsrsealed
Lol! But she no get money na, wetin she go do?
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by kevwemike: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Conji na ur mate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.