Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) (50369 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by dayleke: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
E kuku never too late na... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by CJStarz: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:
Is she American, Canadian, German or British?

You for try?😂😂😂
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by charlypoker(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2023
You sef wan go Canada Cana, Hahaha, I laugh, see this one, dey find maga...... Maga, Magala, abi you be from Calabar Tueh see im face like Taliban, Cana Canada

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by blamingthedevil: 11:04am On Nov 09, 2023
“The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.” —Mother Teresa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Maybaby4eva(f): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2023
jeromestarks:
Once you see a girl doing shakara for you in her 18/23, don't beg her. Leave her and look somewhere else.

Most of them end up in this woman's shoes.

You will wonder what this disease have been doing with the men who came for her when she was younger and beautiful.
Shame on her.
if she agree you will still use her and dump her, buy the time she continues to not do shakara for guys, she will be know as for the Streets. its not easy being female walahi. Just God alone can navigate females to the right part in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by profodbaba: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2023
I wish the young women would see this and learn.

Learn one on one coding/programming in the shortest time possible, reach me on+2349026503456
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by DryMouth: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2023
Yahoo boys don dey happy like this
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by danzaki63: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2023
America, can be very lonely, if you dont know your way. her case maybe due to her artificial teeth.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Dynamicboss: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2023
Daniel7543:
By this time next 10 years, I see siofra, jennyclay, ahnie, pocochants crying out wanting to be someone’s 7th wife or even someone’s baby mama

This I have seen.

This is wrong. They are someone's sister and daughter. Those girls mentioned are opposite of what they portray offline.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Squirrel1(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:
she's American. From her accent u could tell

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by occfx: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:

That's the only condition, Nigerian men are scarce

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kaiser20: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:
Is she American, Canadian, German, or British?
She has all of the passports you are looking for, plus 50,000 Dollars in her savings, now just "I do", you will japa ASAP
She is not looking for a yahoo boy
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by bestman09(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2023
May she get her hearts desires
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:

Hahahaha, because now the only way but if she is men for don rush am since now, hahahahahah
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Topdaddy(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2023
Send me a mail let's talk mutual.
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyoPTUoi1Mc

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Y
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by bestman09(m): 11:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Daniel7543:
By this time next 10 years, I see siofra, jennyclay, ahnie, pocochants crying out wanting to be someone’s 7th wife or even someone’s baby mama

This I have seen.

For your information, beautiful and hardworking ahnie is happily married with beautiful kids. She's not one of those liabilities out there.

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by wanted222(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Daniel7543:

This I have seen.
especially that jennyclay of a stupid girl

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by GUNITGuy: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2023
America Canada, Europe it's not like Nigeria....
Were jobless people have time to give you attention.....You would live in the US especially Uk and for 5yrs no one send how beautiful or handsome you be ...... Everybody is chasing money to pay bills and save......
This is the western pro women society for you....
Infact the more men have money the more their options are but for women the less as they get older if no serious relationship occurs they would just be having money work, eat and sleep 😴😴....

4 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by simplesearch: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2023
Instead of preparing for heaven and eternity at that age, which would have been a worthy sacrifice.

1 Timothy 5:6
6 But the widow who lives only for pleasure is spiritually dead even while she lives.

LUKE 2:36 -37
And there was Anna, a prophetess, daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was of a great age, having lived with a husband seven years from her virginity.
And she was a widow of about eighty-four years, who did not leave the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2023
I like saying the truth. The woman is ugly

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2023
Pls this guy who posted this video why striking resemblance between him and this woman, are they relatives in separate continent or background?

Madam I pray God answer your prayer it's not easy to be in your situation but to some people here in my country they thought it is an award winning status to outlived their marital market value and took single lifestyle a fun sleeping with men around men with wife at home and be given Range Rover as birthday gift, f u c k them then tells them i have to go home now my wife and my kids need me and he is gone and these fools can't ask themselves is this man wife not a woman like them

I said it this morning by the time age hit those fools called feminist they will understand loniless is a bitch money, fame can't do anything about.

Na woman all senators marry oo, na woman all governors marry oo, na woman dey Suleiman house oo, na woman all male ministers marry oo, na woman E money, Cubanas marry oo, na woman all our billionaire both local and world class marry oo, na woman all our footballers, academicians, business men, bankers, Engineers etc marry oo, even a blind man, Cripple still marry woman but dem feminist gang their own na to dey do side chick dey boast dey bought a dress for N18m, sleeping in a king size bed alone Monday to Sunday round the year unless their jackpot machine decided to spend a night with them out of pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2023
Food don done. Opportunity for nairaland men to massage their bruised ego cheesy cheesy. Omor.

They will only drool over this kinda post but will never see the ones where married women are crying and suffering in pain in their husbands house.

by the way, some women mumu sha. The lovely soul that committed suicide yesterday was someones wife. She was with her husband but that didn't stop her from ending it all yet some women think it's only with a man their existence can have meaning. Mumu singles everywhere.

Better you make good use of your singlehood because once you're in, its not always going to be the way you envisaged it. Men are not a source of a womans happiness or completeness. They are just an additional burden and threat to ones peace. Know this and know peace
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ufotunang: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

If she has enough money she should paste advert, trust me boy's will troop in folds.

But what has she been doing all through her year's?
..she was doing shakara when she was young 🙄

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ufotunang: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2023
Daniel7543:

This I have seen.
...if jennyclay catch you eeh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ufotunang: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2023
ZUKKYY:
When you de young you no find love. Na old age the find love. Da play grin
..na too much shakara cause am 🙄
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Menclothing: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Don’t rush into marriage
Most of you will understand depression and loneliness at 50 years above
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Neddstark: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
This is Kobojunkie fate in few years time grin

Amen. Amen. Amen
As karma for giving destructive advice on Nairaland.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ufotunang: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Be like say the thing just dey hungry this woman now after she don waste her youthful age doing the unthinkable
...can you help her in the thing ? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2023
ufotunang:
..she was doing shakara when she was young 🙄

Then now realities pop up right in front of her
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by justking(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2023
Prophecy fulfillment
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ufotunang: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2023
MrBroke:
With that face grin
..forget face...she get dollars..oo 🙄

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.