Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) (50370 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Abrah20: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bridget95:
You really looking for a client.

She is from TOGO.

Wetin man go do. Na hustle first.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by eraglory: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Hahahaha, because now the only way but if she is men for don rush am since now, hahahahahah
Good night sir. I have waited all day to see your mentioned.

Pls put a smile in my face when I wake up tomorrow.

My future with that company looks bleak.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Hsurdluxury: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
1Sharon:

Define a good mann

a leader,provider and a good listener

but in most cases it depends on the lady preference
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by eraglory: 6:40am On Nov 11, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Hahahaha, because now the only way but if she is men for don rush am since now, hahahahahah
Good morning Daddygngeess and happy weekend to you.

I'm optimistic that you are going to get back to me.

Have a great day ahead sir!
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2023
eraglory:
Good morning Daddygngeess and happy weekend to you.

I'm optimistic that you are going to get back to me.

Have a great day ahead sir!

That is true, i don't want to send you money on weekend, send your acc b4 you wakeup on Monday morning you will see it, so you can use it for the job you talked about if is true self abi make i send you money for weekend make go scatter am for ashawo house?
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by eraglory: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

That is true, i don't want to send you money on weekend, send your acc b4 you wakeup on Monday morning you will see it, so you can use it for the job you talked about if is true self abi make i send you money for weekend make go scatter am for ashawo house?
Woe betide me sir if I ever live that lifestyle anymore!.

I would have preferred sending it now because i need to get food stuff to see me through.....however, at your instruction, I will send it Monday morning coz I won't be able to reach you tomorrow(Sunday) till Monday morning.

Will send it as soon as I resume on Monday.

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm forever greatful.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by dkidd: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2023
Never really watched till now... I really feel sorry for her. Everyone deserves happiness no matter her sins of the past at least she must have learned the life's lessons she needs to. I hope u find love in the right place.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by eraglory: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Good morning sir and happy new week!

At your request, This is my datails.
Emmanuel Step..... Nen....
GTB...

Thanks alot sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.