Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) (50368 Views)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by eraglory: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Hahahaha, because now the only way but if she is men for don rush am since now, hahahahahah
I have sent a message sir.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Expanse2020(m): 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Addme:

Are you false prophet?
They will be Crying and wailing for 🍑🍆, or 🥒 and looking for someone here to lick the honey 🍯 here in Niraland
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by godwon01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
All these Carebians/Americans ladies with penchant for sexual intercourse need to be very careful to avoid falling into the hands of guys that will be requesting money from her every week . Later they will stop communicating with her if the money is not getting into their hands. There are several fraudsters nowadays amongs boys and girls pretending to love people in order to get money from them and later come around to say they are busy to respond to calls or to send messages.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

If she has enough money she should paste advert, trust me boy's will troop in folds.

But what has she been doing all through her year's?
this your last question will be what many women will ask themselves when they reach that age,not only feminism is causing such but men are simply not interested in marriage now days,if you are a woman and approaching 40yrs my sincere advice is to try and have one or two children,if it may still be possible

2 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by 1972xy: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyoPTUoi1Mc

she is from Gombe state. Do u like her?
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
ebukajay184:
I am tired of being alone, I just want to be somebody’s wife or girlfriend , Elderly woman cries out
If she is serious, then she should go out and find someone to date. No matter what age, adults can find themselves date. undecided

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Greattha: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

I thought the anie girl is married

Abi o..

I was shocked to see her name on the list...I mean maybe not necessarily married but at least in a meaningful relationship as she can be reasonable ...abi na me no know

Anyways, we as humans aren't meant to be alone/lonely.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Angelfrost:
That's not difficult... Once she has the money, guys will queue up to do the needful. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin .WOW.

So the ROLE can Change ??

At this point ( when it becomes late) , it is now the Woman who has to 'HAVE MONEY' to get what she wants (BUY LOVE and COMPANIONSHIP)
wow wow wow grin grin grin

it is called reversal of Role
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
okoroemeka:
this your last question will be what many women will ask themselves when they reach that age,not only feminism is causing such but men are simply not interested in marriage now days,if you are a woman and approaching 40yrs my sincere advice is to try and have one or two children,if it may still be possible

You're right 👍
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
profodbaba:
I wish the young women would see this and learn.

Learn one on one coding/programming in the shortest time possible, reach me on+2349026503456

Expect this comment:

IT'S A SKIT grin grin
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Adewale1603:
I like saying the truth. The woman is ugly

shocked shocked shocked Vawulence!!!
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by ufotunang: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2023
MrBroke:

Ha ha ha grin. How you take know?
...yes na... don't you see how fat she is... So money dey 🙄 dollars 🙄

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

They think we men belong to the same class as them forming big chick's back then

But Such Loneliness Awaits a Broke Single Man at Old Age too naa

imagine a Broke Single man in his 50s, he'll be lonely too naa....

kabi nobe so?

so its the same for both genders....

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Chai... touching story for the gods lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm emotional about her problem. God will help her with her rib of rib embarassed embarassed
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
OvertheTop:
But Such Loneliness Awaits a Broke Single Man at Old Age too naa imagine a Broke Single man in his 50s, he'll be lonely too naa.... kabi nobe so? so its the same for both genders....
SIngle ke? Look around at the many married men who are lonely even right there surrounded by many wives and kids. Loneliness does not know all this one wey una dey talk at all. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
pikechukwu6:
Chai... touching story for the gods lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm emotional about her problem. God will help her with her rib of rib embarassed embarassed
Which God? Sango? Obatala? undecided
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kajaard: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

From your response you don't sound happy either. So if I may ask.. what's eating you up? And from the bitter energy that exudes from your personality, do you see yourself as a person someone will be happy living with?

Abeg shift. No be when Dem call men, you too go raise hand. Crawl back into your hole osiso!

Lol, the attention seeking old woman has spoken 🤣

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by eraglory: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

Hahahaha, because now the only way but if she is men for don rush am since now, hahahahahah
Sir, please have I found favour in thy sight?
or
Should I forget about you helping me?.

Please I really need your help.... Me keep going to work strictly depends on u.

Please come to my aid. You are all I have got
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nice2023:
Give her helinues.

You no like Helinues at all.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by baddooski: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2023
eraglory:
Sir, please have I found favour in thy sight?
or
Should I forget about you helping me?.

Please I really need your help.... Me keep going to work strictly depends on u.

Please come to my aid. You are all I have got
Oga calm down. Daddygngeess is a busy person. He will definitely get back to you even if he is not helping. He is one of the few individual I have great respect for.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by zakkxx: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
The woman is not tired of fornicating, she still de talk of boy friend! Madam, repent first and see how God will suprise you with a hubby!
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
zakkxx:
The woman is not tired of fornicating, she still de talk of boy friend! Madam, repent first and see how God will suprise you with a hubby!
Which God? Sango or Obatala? Or are you referring to your pastors and mogs? undecided
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Abiliboi: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
Unsold vegetables wey return from the market no dey fresh again, hard to find even a poor bidder. Lesson to the shakara ladies who think that the globe revolves around their asses
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by tiswell(m): 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

I thought the anie girl is married
na baby mama
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
Hsurdluxury:
i do tell most women,you can't stay without a man

if you divorce a bad husband marry another man ,body no be firewood

common stayingwith a good man will reduce depression, insecurity,financial burden and sexual urges

my advice: find a good man ,no matter.your age ,every woman has a partner ,find your partner
if men dont ask you out,ask them out yourself

Define a good mann
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by eraglory: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:

good evening sir.
Do I still need to be hopeful?
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by 7upnigeria: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Kukutente23:
I think she has mental issues
Not everything is cruise or a joke

Lack of beta knacking can cause serious mental illness

1 Like

Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Abrah20: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
DiamondPant:

She's Nigerian from Okitipupa.
Are you interested?

No, she should wait for God's time. God's time is the best.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Abrah20: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
Emyogalanya:
Speak up don't Hide

I'm just asking for my neighbour ni o
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Abrah20:
No, she should wait for God's time. God's time is the best.
Which God? undecided
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Abrah20: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
chemicool:

She's Igboish.

In that case, she should wait for God's time, God's time is the best.
Re: Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) by Abrah20: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Zimbabwe-ese ni.

We dey here togeda!

😁

I'm not doing. Let her wait for God's time, God's time is the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.