Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? (4188 Views)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Did you not bring forth this an example in support of your definition as few? Does the verse equate the period to few?
No i didn’t, stop lying. What I wrote is still up there

You wrote these:
“Oh really? Where did you learn English language? Why then is a year defined as 12 months? It ouught to be persistently called months.”

To justify why I should have used years instead of months and I replied you these:

“Same way your Quran writes 30 months instead of your logic of 2 and a half years”

So it had nothing to do with “few months”

Your statements on who died are inconsistent. Is one equal to some?
That’s because all your books: the Quran, Hadith and Siras are inconsistent. Everything I’ve written are taken from them, so you can carry your frustration to the authors of those books

What is the function of the uvula? Was this function compromised at anytime between the alleged poisoning and death?
Was the effect of the poison not felt on Muhammad’s uvula or not?

The poison made Muhammad so sick that he couldn’t even stand on his feet even while being supported by two men:

Bukhari 5:59:727
"Narrated By 'Aisha(The wife of the Prophet) "When the ailment of Allah's Apostle became aggravated, he requested his wives to permit him to be (treated) nursed in my house, and they gave him permission. He came out (to my house), walking between two men with his feet dragging on the ground, between 'Abbas bin 'Abdul-Muttalib and another man"...

The poison made him sick and have fever and people started suggesting that he had pleurisy but Mohammed confirmed his illness was due to poisoned food he ate

"Umm Bishr [the mother of the Muslim man who also died eating poison], came to the prophet during his
illness and said, "O apostle of Allah! I never saw fever like it in any one." The prophet said to her, "Our trial is double and so our reward [in heaven], is double. What do the people say about it [his illness]?" She said, "They say it is pleurisy." Thereupon the apostle said, "Allah will not like to make His apostle sufferfrom it (pleurisy) because it indicates the possession of Satan, but (my disease is the result of) the morsel that I had taken along your son."
-Ibn Saad, p. 294.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:48am On Nov 18, 2023
advocatejare:

No i didn’t, stop lying. What I wrote is still up there

You wrote these:
“Oh really? Where did you learn English language? Why then is a year defined as 12 months? It ouught to be persistently called months.”

To justify why I should have used years instead of months and I replied you these:

“Same way your Quran writes 30 months instead of your logic of 2 and a half years”

So it had nothing to do with “few months”

/quote]

Do you attempt to sway the issue in contention away from what is few months?

Did you not say 36 months is a few months?
[quote author=advocatejare post=127030576]

That’s because all your books: the Quran, Hadith and Siras are inconsistent. Everything I’ve written are taken from them, so you can carry your frustration to the authors of those books

[/b]

Glad it is established that 30 months is not a few months.

Who authors the Hadith and Sirah? Are these not akin to reports of history authored by the author's bias?
Will 2 or more people describing an event do so in exactly the same way? Are they likely to be swayed by their bias? More so if these are mischievous as was done by many. Some of those reports were deliberately calumnious “fake news”

Can you convincely establish that this sickness was a result of the poisined meat and not something else picked up after that time? 3 years is long enough for new sicknesses or you claim the poisoned meat prevented any new ailment from developing? Extremely funny pardon my not laughing!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2023
advocatejare:

Alright, thanks

I like this your response

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2023
TruthinAction:
The false prophet is the Christ or Messiah the Jews are still waiting for. He will be accepted as the long awaited Messiah. But their eyes will be opened after three and a half years when he sets up the image of the beast in the Temple of God.

advocatejare

The image is the mosque right there right now.
The abomination that maketh desolate
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2023
AntiChristian:

Od course you will most likely. It's not today you guys have been mentioning taqqiya about Muslims!

And your bro mentioned in his post that Allah is a deceiver.

Did he asked for clarification before making the post?
He made the post based on the falsehood you call misunderstanding...

Allah is the truth wallah!

You're only friends to yourselves!

He quoted the Quran 😄
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2023
FxMasterz:
well the doctrine you hold is called pretribution rapture doctrine meaning the rapture will come before the antichrist and you dont even know it. it goes to show you dont know what your talking about. the pretribulation doctrine teaches that the rapture will first happen and after that the antichrist will be reaveld and he will start the 7 years of tribulation whenhe goes to sit in the temple in israel.

it is clear to a good bible student that 2 thessalonians2 amd 1 john 2:19 are saying the same thing because both are clearly referring to the antichrist. apostasia simply means depature from the faith. paul said this deparure from the faith will happen so that the antichrist will be reavealed, john said the antichrist will also depart from the true church in other to show that they are not part of the true church these statments are one and same. in other words the both statement clearly give the impression that a revelation or exposure is to follow after the depature or falling away. notice john was talking of the antichrist when he made that statement.

pauls statement is not corroborrated by christ because christ statement does not have an antchrist or man of sin to be revealed after the love waxing cold you misunderstand it

.the statement by jesus in mathew 24 concerning the love of many waxing cold has nothing to do with apostasia. but rather men lacking love and empathy for one another. same thing timothy said in 2 Timothy 3:2

it is you who misunderstand. when I say the antichrist is a sytem I mean a system controlled by a man at the top occupying a prominent position. any man who assumes this postion has assumed the position of the antichrist.

I am not even the one saying. but let me give you a scripture that says it.

"I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were EYES LIKE THE EYES OF MAN, and a MOUTH speaking great things."
-- Daniel 7:8

did you see the above verse? this tells you that a MAN is positioned in some sort of a prominent position in that kingdom symbolically represented as a little horn. the smallest country in europe is the vatican city state.

if you say I am confusing myself then daniel is also confused and the angel who gave him the vison is equally confused. and maybe God too might be confused. but we know thats impossible. it is you who have refused to understand simple things.

the vatican and its popes have fulfiled all the characteristics of the antichrist. which are changing of times and laws, persecuting the saints of God. blaspheming God. claiming to be God on earth. positioning themselves in the place of God. sitting in the temple of God and calling themselves God . that is what vicarious filli dei means. and the numerical equivalent is 666. but you are ignoring this. also they put themsleves in place of God by saying they have equal power to forgive sin by saying ego te absolvo. you dont know all this.

all these wasnt done by one pope but by many popes over time. so the system provides the platform for the men to act as the man of sin. and in the final hour the man siting in that position will be destroyed by christ. so it is not just about a single man. no single man can.fulfill all the characteristics of the antichrist.

mr you are speaking like a child you lack understanding. the woman in revelation 17 is same as the antichrist a woman in prophecy is a symbolical representation of God people but this one is a corrupt woman a harlot. a harlot in bible prophecy is a symbol of a people or someone who has left her first lover to go be with another man. it simply means someone or a people who has left the true God to go serve idols or another God.

if you understand this then the apostasia mention by paul in 2 thessalians2 and john 1,2:19 will be clear to you.

this woman in revelation is the same as the people mentioned in the above scripture by paul and john . a people who have falling away from the true faith and have become corrupted by idolatry. that is why she is called a harlot amd this harlot is also called a city that reigns over the kings of the earth so this is a system an organization. also a country and religious system.

this woman is the same as the antichrist. mentioned by daniel. because both persecuted the saint, both blaphemed God, and both had power over the kings of the earth. that means they rule the world.

the little horn is the smallest kingdom in europe the vatican is the smallest kingdom in europe. the woman in revelation 17 is a city that sits on seven hills the vatican city state is situated atop seven hills in rome. go find out and stop arguing

go read the book of daniel 7 and revelation 17 and you will see that both entities are both religious and political systems. and indeed the vatican is both a political and religious entity.

the parallels between the two is undeniable. . so mr you are wrong.

you are also wrong when you say the bible didnt say the pope will make any claim. it is clear from the bible that the antichrist will exault himself above anything called God. this is in fact positioning himself in the place of God. so you are wrong

if the bible says that christ is the head of the church and the pope also says he is the head of the christian faith.. has he not put himself in the position of God? why are you arguing back and fort? if the popes claim to forgive sin have they not usurped the position of a God?
here are some quotes from the popes

“The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.”
Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218

“The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth…by divine right the Pope has
supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock.
He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all
Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge
of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of
heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth.”
Quoted in the New York Catechism.
these are just a few.

if the above is not exaulting or claiming or positioning, pls then tell me what it is?
when you position your self in place of christ have you not claimed to be God?whne people kiss your feet and hands are they not worshipping you?

if you think a temple will be rebuilt so that a man will go in it and literaly sit there then you dont understand biblical symbolism. sitting does not necessarily mean to literaly sit but here it means a position of authority and power. if I say tinubu is sitted in office as nigeria president do i mean he is literaly sitting or I mean he assumed power as president.... you need undersatnding.

like I said before you need understanding.. go to the book of revelation 18 the bible refers to the LovePeddler of babylon as "HER" nevertheless it is not talking about a person or a woman in particular. when paul used the word "HE" he was referring to roman cesears, the emperors who rule over rome neverthelsss it is not talking about the person but the entire kingdom of rome.

paul would not openly mention it because the christians where under persecution. at the hands of the roman so if he had written it down and the romans got to see it then they would think the christians wanted the fall of their nation to fall and so this would even make things worse for them the christians.

nevetheless I have given you the quotes of the early christians who lived close to the time of paul. this is true when you get to see where the little antichrist horn arose from and it arose from the fourth beast which is the roman empire. this is undeniable and fact .

yes fatima indeed captivated the world even up till this day.the whole world swallowed the lie the bible says he will deceive the world with lying wonder and signs the world already has been deceived and have wondered/ follow after the beast. this is worship when you follow with blind obedience it is worship. open your eyes.

the popes alone fulfil all characteristics of the antichrist spoken of in the bible there is no other person or entity that fulfils the prophpecy of the antichrist only the popes so you are wrong to say other figure in history fulfiled the prophecy too, no.. there is non other than the popes. there is no other prophecy to be fulfilled by any other person in the future if there show it from the bible.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Glad it is established that 30 months is not a few months.
We have been able to establish that Muhammad fell ill after eating the poisoned food, sought treatment by cupping, prayed to Allah to heal him but Allah failed and Muhammad denied that the sickness that led to his death was caused by pleurisy, he confessed that it was due to the poison that he ate at Khaibar.

Allah couldn’t save Muhammad from dying an agonizing death, Allah couldn’t prove the Jewess wrong by not allowing her poison to get rid of Muhammad, a confirmation of his fake-ness, but the same Allah lied thru jinn Jibreel in the Quran that he saved Jesus by allowing another person to die the death of Jesus on the cross. It’s nonsense they teach you in that religion
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
malcom1X:

I like this your response
Thanks
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=FxMasterz post=127028493][/quote] you say I am wrong? lol you are even double wrong.

the popes never gained any political promince before 538.

no one obeyed the popes above the emperors before 538. in rome the ceasears ehere seen as Gods
the title pontifex maximus was given to the popes by the cesears showing a transference of power and authority.
you are busy citing a donation that happend in 756. which has no significance here. when the popes already gained authority way back in 538ad . after which they uprooted 3 kingsoms namely the heruli osthrogoths and vandals. as daniel spoke of about the little horn.

the rest of the things you said there even though it is copy and paste has no significance here they prove nothing.

you are busy thinking a super human will come in the future ,this is because you lack understanding. satans own christ id the popes they have usurped the positon of christ already and the number of there title is 666 which is the numerical equibalent of the word vicarious filli dei go find out and stop arguing. they will put on a final show down at the of times in an effort to decieve the world again but many people will be decieved ince theu dont know that antichrist is already in there midst.

lol its funny how you now admits that the man of sin will come from a system which is what I have been saying.

this system has been in existence for over 1700 years and this system has a man as a figure head. now see the logic; if the system has been in existence for thousands of years does it mean it has one and same man as the figure head for thousands of years? you see how you lack understanding.

I told you its a system with a amn at the top and there is a succesion that follows in other to keep this position going. so in other words it not about a man but system or organization.

the persecutoon of the saints of God by the vatican lasted for over a thousasnd years was it done by one man?

the usurpation of the position of God and son of God in he vatican was it done by one man?

the blasphemy of God by the catholic church was it done by one man ?

this is why the book of revelation spoke of this system as a city. notice that this city doomed to the wrath of God so also is the man of sin doom to the wrath of God so also is the little horn doomed to the wrath of God all these are one and same thing.

pray for understanding.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
malcom1X:

The image is the mosque right there right now.
The abomination that maketh desolate
wrong the image is a nation nust as the beast symbolizes a nation.
the abomination that makes desolate is idolatery not mosque.

the temple of God is not located in a particular geographical area call israel. but it is located in the true believers of christ
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you say I am wrong? lol you are even double wrong.

the popes never gained any political promince before 538.

no one obeyed the popes above the emperors before 538. in rome the ceasears ehere seen as Gods
the title pontifex maximus was given to the popes by the cesears showing a transference of power and authority.
you are busy citing a donation that happend in 756. which has no significance here. when the popes already gained authority way back in 538ad . after which they uprooted 3 kingsoms namely the heruli osthrogoths and vandals. as daniel spoke of about the little horn.

the rest of the things you said there even though it is copy and paste has no significance here they prove nothing.

you are busy thinking a super human will come in the future ,this is because you lack understanding. satans own christ id the popes they have usurped the positon of christ already and the number of there title is 666 which is the numerical equibalent of the word vicarious filli dei go find out and stop arguing. they will put on a final show down at the of times in an effort to decieve the world again but many people will be decieved ince theu dont know that antichrist is already in there midst.

lol its funny how you now admits that the man of sin will come from a system which is what I have been saying.

this system has been in existence for over 1700 years and this system has a man as a figure head. now see the logic; if the system has been in existence for thousands of years does it mean it has one and same man as the figure head for thousands of years? you see how you lack understanding.

I told you its a system with a amn at the top and there is a succesion that follows in other to keep this position going. so in other words it not about a man but system or organization.

the persecutoon of the saints of God by the vatican lasted for over a thousasnd years was it done by one man?

the usurpation of the position of God and son of God in he vatican was it done by one man?

the blasphemy of God by the catholic church was it done by one man ?

this is why the book of revelation spoke of this system as a city. notice that this city doomed to the wrath of God so also is the man of sin doom to the wrath of God so also is the little horn doomed to the wrath of God all these are one and same thing.

pray for understanding.

Is sit only the Catholics that blaspheme God? If you would judge with that, then everybody who blasphemes God is the antichrist. I think you just love unnecessary arguments. After admitting that the antichrist is the one man head of a system and not a system, what further argument do we need? Is that not in tandem with my position already? The antichrist is the head of a system. There is one man at the end of time regardless of whatever antichrist practices existed before him that is explicitly referred to as the man of sin. Many have betrayed Christ but not everyone is called the son of perdition except Judas Iscariot. Many are antichrists but not everyone is The Antichrist except The MAN OF SIN. Note, not The Men of Sin. That's clear enough.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

Is sit only the Catholics that blaspheme God? If you would judge with that, then everybody who blasphemes God is the antichrist. I think you just love unnecessary arguments. After admitting that the antichrist is the one man head of a system and not a system, what further argument do we need? Is that not in tandem with my position already? The antichrist is the head of a system. There is one man at the end of time regardless of whatever antichrist practices existed before him that is explicitly referred to as the man of sin. Many have betrayed Christ but not everyone is called the son of perdition except Judas Iscariot. Many are antichrists but not everyone is The Antichrist except The MAN OF SIN. Note, not The Men of Sin. That's clear enough.
you are now not making sense.who esle have positioned themselves in place of christ and God ? who esle has claimed to forgive sins? who else have changed the commandment of God? you have you have no argument abeg. I am teaching you I am not arguing with with you. read what I wrote again from the beginning I told you that the antichrist isnt just a system but a system headed by a man and even given scripture to prove.

the fact that the antichrist is not just a single man in the future is revealed by daniel 7s little horn and revelation 17 and 18 every thing written in those scriptures where fulfilled by a series of popes through the vatican which is a system and an organization. if you say the antichrist is a man that comes through a system them your ultimately agreeing with me which is what I have been saying since. and if that is the case then there is no way the man will just come out of no where in the future rather he comes into a position through a system and process by which other men have occupied before common sense!!

oga daniel 7 clearly tells you this system has a mans eyes and mouth speaking great things blaspheming God and persecuting the saints do you thinks this is talking of a particular man? or a system with a man positioned at the top.? answer this question.!!

the fact of the matter is that there is nothing a future anctichrist will fulfill that the popes have not done already.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are now not making sense.who esle have positioned themselves in place of christ and God ? who esle has claimed to forgive sins? who else have changed the commandment of God? you have you have no argument abeg. I am teaching you I am not arguing with with you. read what I wrote again from the beginning I told you that the antichrist isnt just a system but a system headed by a man and even given scripture to prove.

the fact that the antichrist is not just a single man in the future is revealed by daniel 7s little horn and revelation 17 and 18 every thing written in those scriptures where fulfilled by a series of popes through the vatican which is a system and an organization. if you say the antichrist is a man that comes through a system them your ultimately agreeing with me which is what I have been saying since. and if that is the case then there is no way the man will just come out of no where in the future rather he comes into a position through a system and process by which other men have occupied before common sense!!

oga daniel 7 clearly tells you this system has a mans eyes and mouth speaking great things blaspheming God and persecuting the saints do you thinks this is talking of a particular man? or a system with a man positioned at the top.? answer this question.!!

the fact of the matter is that there is nothing a future anctichrist will fulfill that the popes have not done already.

You're confused.

The Antichrist would do much more than that. The time of the antichrist is trickling. Stop confusing yourself. The antichrist system is different from the antichrist himself. That's the Bible!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
Not quite as you need to prove exactly when he fell ill and if it was as a result of the poison?

How long after tasting the meat did he fall ill? Can you ascertain that this illness was as a result of the poison? No.

Allah kept him alive for over 3 years during which he travelled long distances, performed hajj and participated in battles? How can the sick do these?
advocatejare:

We have been able to establish that Muhammad fell ill after eating the poisoned food, sought treatment by cupping, prayed to Allah to heal him but Allah failed and Muhammad denied that the sickness that led to his death was caused by pleurisy, he confessed that it was due to the poison that he ate at Khaibar.

Allah couldn’t save Muhammad from dying an agonizing death, Allah couldn’t prove the Jewess wrong by not allowing her poison to get rid of Muhammad, a confirmation of his fake-ness, but the same Allah lied thru jinn Jibreel in the Quran that he saved Jesus by allowing another person to die the death of Jesus on the cross. It’s nonsense they teach you in that religion

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're confused.

The Antichrist would do much more than that. The time of the antichrist is trickling. Stop confusing yourself. The antichrist system is different from the antichrist himself. That's the Bible!
I can see you have no other line of defence nor fact to prove your point. the time of the antichrist has already come. the bible revealed it a long time ago in the book of daniel. unless you diagree with the bible. then invent your own antichrist.

I asked you a question, if you are honest about your belief then answer it.

oga daniel 7 clearly tells you this system has a mans eyes and mouth
speaking great things blaspheming God and persecuting the saints do you
thinks this is talking of a particular man? or a system with a man positioned
at the top.? answer this question.!!

let me also ask you another one.
has the little horn of daniel with eyes and mouth emerged?

every thing you believe about the antichrist you cannot prove with the scriptures yet you call me confused. you are the confused one running from pullar to post..
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Not quite as you need to prove exactly when he fell ill and if it was as a result of the poison?
I have shown you the direct quote of Muhammad’s words affirming that his sickness was due to the poison he ate, but it’s none of my business if you decide to assume that Muhammad was either lying when he uttered those words or if you decide to rubbish the narrations of your sahih ahadith just because it revealed your Allah as a powerless god that watched his beloved prophet die from a poisoned food to confirm the belief of the jewess that poisoned him.

It’s you people’s modu operandi, you do taqiyya for everything

“ The Prophet in his ailment in which he died used to say, "O 'Aisha!
I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar,”

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I can see you have no other line of defence nor fact to prove your point. the time of the antichrist has already come. the bible revealed it a long time ago in the book of daniel. unless you diagree with the bible. then invent your own antichrist.

I asked you a question, if you are honest about your belief then answer it.

at the top.? answer this question.!!

let me also ask you another one.
has the little horn of daniel with eyes and mouth emerged?

every thing you believe about the antichrist you cannot prove with the scriptures yet you call me confused. you are the confused one running from pullar to post..

I don't even have the time for unnecessary arguments.

You have said it in your confusion that the antichrist heads a system. The word 'The' I'd a definite article pointing to something. The words it points to is singular- Antichrist. Not antichrists. There's a. Man of Sin. One man. The antichrist is more powerful than the Popes. When he emerges he would not be mistaken. All these your conspiracy theories hold no water. I have shown you facts already from scripture, and you have confessed multiple times that he is a man heading a system. Why argue with yourself?

Daniel 7 is talking about the system. The antichrist is part of the system but has a distinct individuality from the system. The problem you're having is your inability to separate the antichrist from the system of the antichrist.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
wrong the image is a nation nust as the beast symbolizes a nation.
the abomination that makes desolate is idolatery not mosque.

the temple of God is not located in a particular geographical area call israel. but it is located in the true believers of christ

Bro you are interpreting the bible wrongly.

There's a reason why the Israelis are not worshipping God in their temple right now. It's because there's something else built on that particular location which is the Al Aqsa mosque.

I'm not going to argue with you any longer.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

I don't even have the time for unnecessary arguments.

You have said it in your confusion that the antichrist heads a system. The word 'The' I'd a definite article pointing to something. The words it points to is singular- Antichrist. Not antichrists. There's a. Man of Sin. One man. The antichrist is more powerful than the Popes. When he emerges he would not be mistaken. All these your conspiracy theories hold no water. I have shown you facts already from scripture, and you have confessed multiple times that he is a man heading a system. Why argue with yourself?

Daniel 7 is talking about the system. The antichrist is part of the system but has a distinct individuality from the system. The problem you're having is your inability to separate the antichrist from the system of the antichrist.
you are the confused one. I have maintained from the start that the antichrist a system headed by a man. you are the one arguing that it is just a single man in the future. well you have finally agreed with me that its a system headed by a man. you are the confused one.

since you now admit that daniel 7 is taliking about a system, let me ask you what is the significance of the eyes and mouth of the little horn and has the little horn emerged?

notice you are now slowly agreeing with me in everything I said but yet have not been able to prove all you have said so far. such as the antichrist coming to bring peace in the niddle east and sitting in a rebuilt temple
I am waiting.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
malcom1X:

Bro you are interpreting the bible wrongly.

There's a reason why the Israelis are not worshipping God in their temple right now. It's because there's something else built on that particular location which is the Al Aqsa mosque.

I'm not going to argue with you any longer.
you are the one who is wrong. the israelis are not wprshipping God because christ has died and the temple worship is cancelled. that is why the romans destroyed it in 70ad the temple of God is the the body of the christian and not a physical place.

acts 7:48However, the Most High doesn’t live in temples made by human hands. As the
prophet says,
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are the one who is wrong. the israelis are not wprshipping God because christ has died and the temple worship is cancelled. that is why the romans destroyed it in 70ad the temple of God is the the body of the christian and not a physical place.

acts 7:48However, the Most High doesn’t live in temples made by human hands. As the
prophet says,

You are saying this as a Christian.
The Jews don't believe in Christ.
They have a plan and believe that they will build the temple one day.
But right now there is another object at the location of their temple which they themselves jews can not enter.
You are wrong again

Note that I'm talking about the false prophet.
Not the antichrist. They will be working hand in hand
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are the confused one. I have maintained from the start that the antichrist a system headed by a man. you are the one arguing that it is just a single man in the future. well you have finally agreed with me that its a system headed by a man. you are the confused one.

since you now admit that daniel 7 is taliking about a system, let me ask you what is the significance of the eyes and mouth of the little horn and has the little horn emerged?

notice you are now slowly agreeing with me in everything I said but yet have not been able to prove all you have said so far. such as the antichrist coming to bring peace in the niddle east and sitting in a rebuilt temple
I am waiting.

You're the one contradicting yourself. I do not agree that the antichrist has already emerged. He's still future. The benefit you have is that I really don't have time right now. I'm just coming online today very briefly. Perhaps tomorrow.

I have shown you scriptures already that the Antichrist is a person. To this, all christians worldwide agree. It's even funny that you're equating what John said about antichrists being in the world already to be the same thing as the antichrist. Can't you different between antichrists and the antichrist? Or what type of Eschatology are you doing? The antichrist is the head of a system of antichrists. What's hard in that?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're the one contradicting yourself. I do not agree that the antichrist has already emerged. He's still future. The benefit you have is that I really don't have time right now. I'm just coming online today very briefly. Perhaps tomorrow.

I have shown you scriptures already that the Antichrist is a person. To this, all christians worldwide agree. It's even funny that you're equating what John said about antichrists being in the world already to be the same thing as the antichrist. Can't you different between antichrists and the antichrist? Or what type of Eschatology are you doing? The antichrist is the head of a system of antichrists. What's hard in that?

1 John 2:18
Young children, it is the last hour, and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now [b]many antichrists have appeared, from [/b]which fact we know that it is the last hour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

1 John 4:3
3But every inspired statement that does not acknowledge Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s inspired statement that you have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
advocatejare:

I have shown you the direct quote of Muhammad’s words affirming that his sickness was due to the poison he ate, but it’s none of my business if you decide to assume that Muhammad was either lying when he uttered those words or if you decide to rubbish the narrations of your sahih ahadith just because it revealed your Allah as a powerless god that watched his beloved prophet die from a poisoned food to confirm the belief of the jewess that poisoned him.

It’s you people’s modu operandi, you do taqiyya for everything

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

If we look into the narrations, we find that although the poison failed to kill the Prophet Muhammad, it did, however, lead to the martyrdom of his companion, Bishrra b. al-Bara’. This is further testimony that the poison really had the power to kill a person, however, despite that, the Prophet still did not die from it. Who other than God was behind such a miracle?

When Bishrra swallowed a piece of the meat, he had not yet moved from his place when all of a sudden, his facial complexion changed and became like a taylasan (a cloth which was predominately black in colour). The pain was so severe, that for an entire year, he was unable to turn over in bed without assistance and eventually, he passed away in this painful state. It is also stated [in other narrations] that the poison was so deadly that he had not yet moved from his place when after a short while of eating the meat, he passed away. (Ibn Sa‘d, al-Tabaqat al-kubra, Vol. 3, p. 291, Dar Ihya’ at-Turath al-‘Arabi, Beirut, 1996)

You referr to the Sirah of Ibn Sad. Do you infer that Muhammad was 4 times stronger than Bishrra as his death took 4 times the time?
Was the prophet sick for such a prolonged time and needed help to be turned?

It should be remembered that the incident of the poisoning took place during the Battle of Khaybar, which occurred at the end of 6 AH or the beginning of 7 AH and the Holy Prophetsa remained alive for approximately four more years. He lived a healthy life just as he did before the incident and even went to battles. There was not even the slightest change in his routine with respect to his worship or other daily activities. To pass away after approximately four years, owing to a fever and a migraine, no rational individual would assert that his death was due to the effects of poisoning.

O Prophet), you are destined to die and they too are destined to die. Then eventually all of you will dispute with one another before your Lord on the Day of Resurrection} [Surah Zumar: 30, 31]

Everyone dies at one point
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:

If we look into the narrations, we find that although the poison failed to kill the Prophet Muhammad, it did, however, lead to the martyrdom of his companion, Bishrra b. al-Bara’. This is further testimony that the poison really had the power to kill a person, however, despite that, the Prophet still did not die from it. Who other than God was behind such a miracle?

When Bishrra swallowed a piece of the meat, he had not yet moved from his place when all of a sudden, his facial complexion changed and became like a taylasan (a cloth which was predominately black in colour). The pain was so severe, that for an entire year, he was unable to turn over in bed without assistance and eventually, he passed away in this painful state. It is also stated [in other narrations] that the poison was so deadly that he had not yet moved from his place when after a short while of eating the meat, he passed away. (Ibn Sa‘d, al-Tabaqat al-kubra, Vol. 3, p. 291, Dar Ihya’ at-Turath al-‘Arabi, Beirut, 1996)

You referr to the Sirah of Ibn Sad. Do you infer that Muhammad was 4 times stronger than Bishrra as his death took 4 times the time?
Bishri died immediately because he swallowed the meat, Muhammad didn’t die immediately because he hadn’t swallowed the meat, he only chewed it and that was why its effect was still seen on his uvula.

Muhammad also had the chance of getting treated by cupping but inspite of that he lived the rest of his life thereafter in agony and he ascribed it to the poison he ate

It should be remembered that the incident of the poisoning took place during the Battle of Khaybar, which occurred at the end of 6 AH or the beginning of 7 AH and the Holy Prophetsa remained alive for approximately four more years. He lived a healthy life just as he did before the incident and even went to battles. There was not even the slightest change in his routine with respect to his worship or other daily activities. To pass away after approximately four years, owing to a fever and a migraine, no rational individual would assert that his death was due to the effects of poisoning

O Prophet), you are destined to die and they too are destined to die. Then eventually all of you will dispute with one another before your Lord on the Day of Resurrection} [Surah Zumar: 30, 31]

Show me from the Hadith or Sira that Muhammad lived a healthy life after eating the poison. Stop your lies

Then you wrote that “no rational individual would assert that his death was due to the effects of poisoning”

Are you saying that Muhammad was not rational for saying that the sickness that led to his death was due to the poison he ate at Khaibar?

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

Your level of taqiyya is legendary, u dey even insult Muhammad join grin
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
FxMasterz:

lol seeing you agree that the antichrist is a system yet disagree it is a positon occupied by other men is quit contradictory so you are the one contradicting your self.
I am actually teaching and not arguing with you. I believe you have learned from arguing with me even though you will deny it.

I am not arguing that the antichrist is not a person but I am saying that the antichrist has to do with a system than a person which is why I said it is a system with a man at the top and you disagree

if you believe the little horn of Daniel 7 is the system of the antichrist yet believe the antichrist has not emerged then you contradict yourself and disagree with the bible.

the bible refers to the little horn with eyes and mouth of a man as the one blapheming God, persecuting the saints, changing times and laws and all these has already happend. do you thing all these will be done by a man in the future? if you do then you have kbpw kbowledge of history. the man occupying the sit of the papacy will be the son of perdition. the antichrist has already emerged.

even martin Luther the refomer and the host of others called the papacy the sit of the antichrist.
you they learn work. you dont know history .
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
malcom1X:

You are saying this as a Christian.
The Jews don't believe in Christ.
They have a plan and believe that they will build the temple one day.
But right now there is another object at the location of their temple which they themselves jews can not enter.
You are wrong again

Note that I'm talking about the false prophet.
Not the antichrist. They will be working hand in hand
you are the wrong one. there is no salvation outside christ. christ is the God of the jews and the gentiles.

the temple was destroyed in 70 by the romans and the jews taken captive and dispersed through out the world.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 12:49am On Nov 19, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
lol seeing you agree that the antichrist is a system yet disagree it is a positon occupied by other men is quit contradictory so you are the one contradicting your self.
I am actually teaching and not arguing with you. I believe you have learned from arguing with me even though you will deny it.

I am not arguing that the antichrist is not a person but I am saying that the antichrist has to do with a system than a person which is why I said it is a system with a man at the top and you disagree

if you believe the little horn of Daniel 7 is the system of the antichrist yet believe the antichrist has not emerged then you contradict yourself and disagree with the bible.

the bible refers to the little horn with eyes and mouth of a man as the one blapheming God, persecuting the saints, changing times and laws and all these has already happend. do you thing all these will be done by a man in the future? if you do then you have kbpw kbowledge of history. the man occupying the sit of the papacy will be the son of perdition. the antichrist has already emerged.

even martin Luther the refomer and the host of others called the papacy the sit of the antichrist.
you they learn work. you dont know history .

You're confused. From day one I.have posited that there's a system and there's a man. It seems you're a JW. I can understand where the heresy is coming from.

Even the falling away mentioned in 2Thess 2, you interpreted it as the fall of Rome. Then later you interpreted it as few brothers leaving the church. You called those guys the antichrist. Meanwhile, they were not part of the Roman Catholic whose popes you also called the antichrist. According to you, those whom John referred to are the antichrist. Centuries later, Popes emerged, you called them too the antichrist. How can someone be so confused?

Hopefully today or tomorrow I'll have your time. I don't have time right now. That's why you still have mouth to brag.

A single man has done all those things before in the past on a small scale - Antiochus Epiphanes. So, why can't another single man do it again in the future? Anyone who heads a government as vast as his can do any of those things you're doubting. I just have to take you from scripture to scripture.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2023
Explore2xmore:

It should be remembered that the incident of the poisoning took place during the Battle of Khaybar, which occurred at the end of 6 AH or the beginning of 7 AH and the Holy Prophetsa remained alive for approximately four more years. He lived a healthy life just as he did before the incident and even went to battles. There was not even the slightest change in his routine with respect to his worship or other daily activities. To pass away after approximately four years, owing to a fever and a migraine, no rational individual would assert that his death was due to the effects of poisoning.

Did Muhammad swallow the poison like Bishri did ? No

Was Muhammad the only person who ate the poison and didn’t die immediately? No. It was some, not all his companions that ate it who died (Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495),

Did Muhammad get treated by cupping for the poison? Yes (Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495)

Despite the fact that Muhammad had not swallowed the poisoned meat, was its effect felt by him immediately? Yes, its effect was felt on his uvula (Sahih Muslim 26:5430)

About 36 months after, when the effect of the poison had made him seriously sick so much that he couldn’t stand without being supported, he was alternating between consciousness and unconscious, he was having very high fever and he was pouring water on himself to cool his body, did he not tell his beloved child bride that he still felt the pain from the poisoned food in ate at Khaibar? Yes he did (Sahih al-Bukhari 4428, Sunan Abi Dawud 4512 )

When someone suggested that his sickness was due to pleurisy, did he not deny that and proclaim that his sickness was due to the poisoned food he ate at Khaibar? Yes he did (Ibn Saad, p. 294, Sunan Abi Dawud 4513)
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're confused. From day one I.have posited that there's a system and there's a man. It seems you're a JW. I can understand where the heresy is coming from.

Even the falling away mentioned in 2Thess 2, you interpreted it as the fall of Rome. Then later you interpreted it as few brothers leaving the church. You called those guys the antichrist. Meanwhile, they were not part of the Roman Catholic whose popes you also called the antichrist. According to you, those whom John referred to are the antichrist. Centuries later, Popes emerged, you called them too the antichrist. How can someone be so confused?

Hopefully today or tomorrow I'll have your time. I don't have time right now. That's why you still have mouth to brag.

A single man has done all those things before in the past on a small scale - Antiochus Epiphanes. So, why can't another single man do it again in the future? Anyone who heads a government as vast as his can do any of those things you're doubting. I just have to take you from scripture to scripture.
you should be ashamed to call me confused because you are the confused one. and you have shown it. your lack of comprehension is making you confused. the information I give is heavy for to comprehend and thtas why you call me confused.

you cant deny that you have learned a lot from me you should see it as a privilege.

show me where I said that the falling away is the fall of rome? I am waiting pls dont fail
you dont understand simple things and that is because you lack basic knowledge of history.

a man who believes the little horn of daniel has emerged but think the antichrist has not emerged is a true confused man. if you doubt me about that then prove it using the bible.

I also asked you what is the significance of the eyes and mouth of the little hor

I said the falling away is the departure of the apostate church from the true church. and this apostate church would gain power at the fall of rome. I have proven this times and again through the book of daniel 7. but you are blind to see that.

you are obviously the confused one, so according to you john has a different antichrist and paul has his own antichrist.. can you see that you lack simple understanding. a man who does not know that the bible writers are speaking through one spirirt and they are saying the same.

let me ask you are there two antichrist? and where did the bible mention them. I am waiting.

antiochus epiphanes was a greek and not a roman. your see your lack of undesstanding?
antiochus did not persecute the saints. antiochus did not change the commanment of God, anticohus did not put himself in place of christ. antiochus did not rule the world. so mr remove that antiochus you know nothing. I will teach you again today!!

the book of daniel said the antichrist will arise from rome in daniel 7 so mr you are wrong.

and see another question you are dodging below

at the top.? answer the question ps

also if the man of sin is to come through a system as you have agreed do you think other men has not occupied that position before? I am waiting

if no!, state why and give bible proof.

the bible clearly states that this little horn that arose at the fall of the roman empire persecuted the saints untill christ came. it simply means the horn existed from the time of the apostles to the end of the world. make I still dey teach you.

which is why paul stated that the power of antichrist is already at work even in there time. also why john stated that even now there are many antichrists. you see how there words agree?

pls today is sunday I am ready for you . I have already shown you enough evidence that you cannot help but agree with me that the antichrist is a system headed by a man.
I wll also make agree with me today in the end so I am waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Authoritative View Of The Old Testament / Thought For Today- By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd. / Human Free Will vrs God's All-Knowing Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.