Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? (3890 Views)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:

By an allegation brought forth by the Jewish priests who disliked his correcting their errors.

Do you say the plan of these Jews surpasses that of the almighty? Really now! Where then is your faith if the plan of mere mortals surpasses that of the God you worship?
In short, Allah deceived the people by making another person serve the death sentence Pilate made on Jesus, whereas the same Allah said no one can die or bear the burden of others

The same Allah couldn’t save Muhammad from being poisoned to death like a common rat and allowed the poisoned food get rid of him for being fake like the jewess insinuated!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:
As you are adamant in keeping the thread derailed:

Taahir ibn 'Aashoor may Allaah have mercy upon him said in his interpretation of the Quran, At-Tahreer wat Tanweer: “The meaning of {We would have seized him by the right hand}, is ‘We would have seized him by force, that is, without hesitation…”

He said in another instance: “The meaning is: “We would have taken him sooner and We would have severed his aorta. This is to magnify the manner of seizing; therefore, Allah did not say for instance ‘We would have made him perish.”

Neither of those things happened to the Prophet ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) - praise to Allaah; rather, he survived several years after eating the poison, and he was supported by miracles, the greatest of which were the revelation of the Quran and victory over his enemies. This is indeed the greatest evidence of the truthfulness of his prophethood
He survived for a few months after eating the poison but the effects of the poison made him seriously sick and made him to be in constant agony and he kept on saying that all his pains was due to the food he ate at Khaibar:

“ The Prophet in his ailment in which he died used to say, "O 'Aisha!
I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar,”

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

And he eventually died from the agony of the poison he ate and Allah was powerless to save him like he claimed that he saved Jesus
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're the one peddling a false doctrine. You need to prove your strange doctrine by the scriptures. I'll be open to that. There's no eschatological foundations for any doctrine that says the Beast has emerged.

Where are the two prophets that stand as witnesses before the God of the whole earth? Where is the Temple in Jerusalem where the antichrist would make a 7yr covenant with Israel? Has that temple even be built? Where's the abomination that maketh desolate? Does the antichrist now rule the whole world? Is the mark of the beast 666 now in effect? Are we now in the last week of Daniels 70 weeks? All that I just listed are contemporary events with the antichrist. Now, prove your doctrine. I'll be willing to hear you.
lol funny you. you have believed a wrong doctrine. to start with where did the bible mention a seven year tribulation?.

now to inform you, the book of daniel starting from chapter 7 revealed the truth about the antichrist and where he will emerge from.

in daniels vision he saw four beast which represent babylon ,medo persia, greece and rome. rome beeing the fourth kingdom scattered into ten kingdom represented by the seven horns and among these seven horns came up a litttle horn with the eyes and mouth of a man. these little horn blasphemed God and persecuted the saint untill christ came and destroyed him. these events chronicled by daniel has already played out in reality remaining just the final persecution of the saints and the return of christ.

these events are the same thing john the revelator spoke about in the book of revelation abouth the beast that rose out of the sea and the woman riding a dragon are one and same antichrist entity.

now concerning the things you listed every thing there is wrong. the new testament temple is the body and not a physical place.
daniels 70weeks prophecy has been fulfilled at the destruction of jerusalem the abomination of desolation is idolatry. there is no single passage in the bible that says antichrist is making a covenant. go read your bible.

but if you still doubt me I can school you more.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:

By an allegation brought forth by the Jewish priests who disliked his correcting their errors.

Do you say the plan of these Jews surpasses that of the almighty? Really now! Where then is your faith if the plan of mere mortals surpasses that of the God you worship?
So the plan of the jewess who poisoned Muhammad to get rid of him for being a false prophet surpassed the plan of Allah who couldn’t save his prophet from such a horrible death but claimed to have saved Jesus!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
lol funny you. you have believed a wrong doctrine. to start with where did the bible mention a seven year tribulation?.

now to inform you, the book of daniel starting from chapter 7 revealed the truth about the antichrist and where he will emerge from.

in daniels vision he saw four beast which represent babylon ,medo persia, greece and rome. rome beeing the fourth kingdom scattered into ten kingdom represented by the seven horns and among these seven horns came up a litttle horn with the eyes and mouth of a man. these little horn blasphemed God and persecuted the saint untill christ came and destroyed him. these events chronicled by daniel has already played out in reality remaining just the final persecution of the saints and the return of christ.

these events are the same thing john the revelator spoke about in the book of revelation abouth the beast that rose out of the sea and the woman riding a dragon are one and same antichrist entity.

now concerning the things you listed every thing there is wrong. the new testament temple is the body and not a physical place.
daniels 70weeks prophecy has been fulfilled at the destruction of jerusalem the abomination of desolation is idolatry. there is no single passage in the bible that says antichrist is making a covenant. go read your bible.

but if you still doubt me I can school you more.

First, I never mentioned a 7yr tribulation. So I don't know the source of that question of yours.

Would you please prove that the events surrounding the emergence of the little horn which blasphemed God have already played out in reality?

This doctrines you hold are unbalanced and false. You need to explain yourself with relevant scriptural and historical references. There's still no peace in the middle east as we speak. Perhaps you don't know that one of the major marks for identifying the antichrist is that he'll bring peace to to the Palestinian conflict. You're studying the Bible alone without allowing yourself to be taught. You can't be a lone ranger in these things. School me? You're puffed up.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

First, I never mentioned a 7yr tribulation. So I don't know the source of that question of yours.

Would you please prove that the events surrounding the emergence of the little horn which blasphemed God have already played out in reality?

This doctrines you hold are unbalanced and false. You need to explain yourself with relevant scriptural and historical references. There's still no peace in the middle east as we speak. Perhaps you don't know that one of the major marks for identifying the antichrist is that he'll bring peace to to the Palestinian conflict. You're studying the Bible alone without allowing yourself to be taught. You can't be a lone ranger in these things. School me? You're puffed up.
it the same thing, 7years of tribulation is same as 7 years of covenant with israel. neither is found in the bible . and yes I am actually puffed up because I kbpw what I am talking about, I can only boast in these and nothing else.

for your info there is nothing happening in the middle east that concerns the antichrist and his emergence. if you doubt me prove it with scripture.

the antichrist has already emerge sinceover 1700years ago.

the four beasts represent four world powers that will emerge starting from babylon. as at the time of this prophecy daniel was in babylon which is the most powerful nation as at that time. then after babylon the medo persians overthrew the kingdom of babylon to become the world power. after medo persia came greece and after greece came the roman empire which where in power as at the time of christ.

is rome still standing today? you know the answer.

looking at daniels prophecy about the fourth kingsom which is rome. indeed the fourth kingdom scattered into ten different kingdoms. which are in europe today. and among these ten european kingdoms came a small but powerful kingdom in there midst. it came last but very powerful that kingdom is no other than the vatican city state.

the vatican rose to power at the fall of the roman empire when constantine the left rome and handed over control of rome to the popes. this era marked the start of the holy roman empire controlled by the popes.

the popes has blasphemed God and claimed to be God on earth , am sure this is not new to you. plus the vatican through its inquisition has persecuted the saints of God for over 1000years and will still do so. the world you amd I live in is owned and controlled by the vatican. the popes is the very man of sin whom christ will destroy with the breath of his mouth.

pls go read the book of daniel and then do your research
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
it the same thing, 7years of tribulation is same as 7 years of covenant with israel. neither is found in the bible . and yes I am actually puffed up because I kbpw what I am talking about, I can only boast in these and nothing else.

for your info there is nothing happening in the middle east that concerns the antichrist and his emergence. if you doubt me prove it with scripture.

the antichrist has already emerge sinceover 1700years ago.

the four beasts represent four world powers that will emerge starting from babylon. as at the time of this prophecy daniel was in babylon which is the most powerful nation as at that time. then after babylon the medo persians overthrew the kingdom of babylon to become the world power. after medo persia came greece and after greece came the roman empire which where in power as at the time of christ.

is rome still standing today? you know the answer.

looking at daniels prophecy about the fourth kingsom which is rome. indeed the fourth kingdom scattered into ten different kingdoms. which are in europe today. and among these ten european kingdoms came a small but powerful kingdom in there midst. it came last but very powerful that kingdom is no other than the vatican city state.

the vatican rose to power at the fall of the roman empire when constantine the left rome and handed over control of rome to the popes. this era marked the start of the holy roman empire controlled by the popes.

the popes has blasphemed God and claimed to be God on earth , am sure this is not new to you. plus the vatican through its inquisition has persecuted the saints of God for over 1000years and will still do so. the world you amd I live in is owned and controlled by the vatican. the popes is the very man of sin whom christ will destroy with the breath of his mouth.

pls go read the book of daniel and then do your research

Tomorrow, I'll engage you comprehensively as I need to go to bed right now. But, for now, you need to understand that while the antichrist is a singular entity who heads a one world government, the papacy has seen several popes since the the Roman Catholic church was founded. While the Popes are indeed antichrists, they are not the antichrist because the antichrist is one person - a man. The man (not the men) of sin.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:49am On Nov 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Tomorrow, I'll engage you comprehensively as I need to go to bed right now. But, for now, you need to understand that while the antichrist is a singular entity who heads a one world government, the papacy has seen several popes since the the Roman Catholic church was founded. While the Popes are indeed antichrists, they are not the antichrist because the antichrist is one person - a man. The man (not the men) of sin.
that is where you are wrong. the antichrist is not just one person as the bible says there are many antichrist. also the bible said they came out of us but where not part of us.
see the fact of the matter is that this anitchrist position has more to do with the position and not the person. its an office , a system occupied/ governed by a person or a man symbolized by the eyes and mouth of that little but stout horn of daniel 7. that is why they have to exist from the fall of the roman empire untill the second coming of christ. the last man standing in that office when christ comes is that man of sin who will be destroyed by christ himself. read the book of revelation about the woman riding a beast. this woman is referring to the system / the entity run by the antichrist which is the vatican. the bible also said that the woman is that great city which sits on seven hills. lo and behold the vatican city state literally sits on seven hills. and one of the hills is called capitol hill which the white house of the usa government is named after. america is actually the lamb like beast that arose from the earth. let me stop here .

but I am looking forward to engage you properly tomorrow.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 6:12am On Nov 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
that is where you are wrong. the antichrist is not just one person as the bible says there are many antichrist. also the bible said they came out of us but where not part of us.
see the fact of the matter is that this anitchrist position has more to do with the position and not the person. its an office , a system occupied/ governed by a person or a man symbolized by the eyes and mouth of that little but stout horn of daniel 7. that is why they have to exist from the fall of the roman empire untill the second coming of christ. the last man standing in that office when christ comes is that man of sin who will be destroyed by christ himself. read the book of revelation about the woman riding a beast. this woman is referring to the system / the entity run by the antichrist which is the vatican. the bible also said that the woman is that great city which sits on seven hills. lo and behold the vatican city state literally sits on seven hills. and one of the hills is called capitol hill which the white house of the usa government is named after. america is actually the lamb like beast that arose from the earth. let me stop here .

but I am looking forward to engage you properly tomorrow.

You're muddling things up and confusing yourself!

The Bible clearly calls him the man of sin, gave his number as the number of a man - 666, told us clearly that he'll head a one world government and several other prophecies like that. Why are you turning the script I upside down? I'll find time for you today. I'll be back.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're muddling things up and confusing yourself!

The Bible clearly calls him the man of sin, gave his number as the number of a man - 666, told us clearly that he'll head a one world government and several other prophecies like that. Why are you turning the script I upside down? I'll find time for you today. I'll be back.
you clearly have not sudied your bible. the popes have a title it is known as "vicarious fili dei" go find out the numerical equivalent of that word.

of course the bible calls him the man of sin. the man of sin is that same as the little hrn with eyes and mouth of a man in the book of daniel. a horn represents a political entity or kingdom the significance of the eyes and mouth in that little horn is that the little kingdom has a man sitted in great positon with authority.

clearly you have not studied the bible when it comes to the issue of the antichrist ,when you do ,you will discover that it fits no other than the vatican.

in case you dont know the vatican has been running the world since 538AD untill now.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you clearly have not sudied your bible. the popes have a title it is known as "vicarious fili dei" go find out the numerical equivalent of that word.

of course the bible calls him the man of sin. the man of sin is that same as the little hrn with eyes and mouth of a man in the book of daniel. a horn represents a political entity or kingdom the significance of the eyes and mouth in that little horn is that the little kingdom has a man sitted in great positon with authority.

clearly you have not studied the bible when it comes to the issue of the antichrist ,when you do ,you will discover that it fits no other than the vatican.

in case you dont know the vatican has been running the world since 538AD untill now.

My brother. We're not talking about antichrists but the antichrist?

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the brightness of His coming” (2 Thessalonians 2:cool.

We're talking about the lawless one and not the lawless ones.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2023
Explore2xmore:

So the plan of the jewess who poisoned Muhammad to get rid of him for being a false prophet surpassed the plan of Allah who couldn’t save his prophet from such a horrible death but claimed to have saved Jesus!

I’m still awaiting your response Explore2xmore
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
der
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
FxMasterz .

you still do not understand. the man occupying the position as at the time of the second coming of christ is the son of perdition. thats is the one destined for destruction. also there is actually no difference between antichrist and antichrists because john said they came out of us but where not of us. in other words this antichrist is a system , an organistion. you should understand it is more about a system and not the person. have you checked the numerical equivalent of vicarious filli die?

1 John 2:19 King James Version (KJV)
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they
would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be
made manifest that they were not all of us.

from the above you can see that john refers to the antichrist as "they"....

also you will notice that in the book of thessalonians the antichrist was already here before christ came. this is in agreement with the book of daniel 7:21-22. but according to the theory you hold it is not so. and also paul said that the apostasy/ falling away must happen for the antichrist to be revealed. this apostasy is what john too is talking about. the bible is in agreement with it self. because the antichrist came out of the christian church but did not behave like the true church and the restrainer which is the roman empire crumbled in other for the roman catholic church to come to power hence the revealling of the antichrist.

do you think a single man will just come out of no where and start rulling the world?

for any man to have any kind of political influence and power then tthey have to occupy a political office. if you are not seeing it this way then you are childish in reasoning.the pope is both a monarch, a head of state like a president and the bishop is all bishops. above arrest ,above prosecution no man is more powerful than the popes. presidents even kiss his hand and feet. open your eyes.

in the book of daniel seven we see ten nations represented as horns arising from the fourth beast. among them a little horn which is a little nation .

there is no nation without a figure head or ruler. this is same with the little horn and it is signified by daniel as having eyes and mouth of a man. this goes to show that there is a man in some sort of prominent way in that little nation. this
little nation arose at the fall of the roman empire and is to continue till the coming of christ.

now let me ask you do you think that the man described by daniel in the little horn will live on from the time of the fall of the roman empire till the end of the world when christ will come? yet the bible said the same horn made war with the saints untill christ came. the same horn blasphamed God and changed the times and laws. you think all these will be done in the future? no! it has been done already by the popes go find out.

the bible said the same horn that arose at the fall of the roman empire is the same horn that persecuted the saints and is the same horn that was destroyed by christ at his cominng so tell me who will live that long?
notice the bible refers to the horn which is a little nation but headed by a man. so it has to be an office or a position which has to be succeeded by men for the prophecy to come to pass.

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
-- Daniel 7:21

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
-- Daniel 7:22

this same little horn in the book of daniel 7 is what john the revelator also revealed but with a different symbolic representation as the LovePeddler of babylon drunk with the blood of the saints, who rides the beast.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
FxMasterz .

you still do not understand. the man occupying the position as at the time of the second coming of christ is the son of perdition. thats is the one destined for destruction. also there is actually no difference between antichrist and antichrists because john said they came out of us but where not of us. in other words this antichrist is a system , an organistion. you should understand it is more about a system and not the person. have you checked the numerical equivalent of vicarious filli die?

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they

also you will notice that in the book of thessalonians the antichrist was already here before christ came. this is in agreement with the book of daniel 7:21-22. but according to the theory you hold it is not so. and also paul said that the apostasy/ falling away must happen for the antichrist to be revealed. this apostasy is what john too is talking about. the bible is in agreement with it self. because the antichrist came out of the christian church but did not behave like the true church and the restrainer which is the roman empire crumbled in other for the roman catholic church to come to power hence the revealling of the antichrist.

do you think a single man will just come out of no where and start rulling the world?

for any man to have any kind of political influence and power then tthey have to occupy a political office. if you are not seeing it this way then you are childish in reasoning.the pope is both a monarch, a head of state like a president and the bishop is all bishops. above arrest ,above prosecution no man is more powerful than the popes. presidents even kiss his hand and feet. open your eyes.

in the book of daniel seven we see ten nations represented as horns arising from the fourth beast. among them a little horn which is a little nation .

there is no nation without a figure head or ruler. this is same with the little horn and it is signified by daniel as having eyes and mouth of a man. this goes to show that there is a man in some sort of prominent way in that little nation. this
little nation arose at the fall of the roman empire and is to continue till the coming of christ.

now let me ask you do you think that the man described by daniel in the little horn will live on from the time of the fall of the roman empire till the end of the world when christ will come? yet the bible said the same horn made war with the saints untill christ came. the same horn blasphamed God and changed the times and laws. you think all these will be done in the future? no! it has been done already by the popes go find out.

the bible said the same horn that arose at the fall of the roman empire is the same horn that persecuted the saints and is the same horn that was destroyed by christ at his cominng so tell me who will live that long?
notice the bible refers to the horn which is a little nation but headed by a man. so it has to be an office or a position which has to be succeeded by men for the prophecy to come to pass.

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
I’m enjoying the submission of the two of you!

It’s highly educating
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
The battle and alleged poisoning was at the Battle of Khaybar in 628CE and the prophet peace and blessings of Allah be upon him died in 632CE. This is four years comprising 4 X 12 months which is 48 months or in any case more than 36 months.

HOW DO YOU DEFINE FEW MONTHS?

Remember in the following year 629 the prophet perfomed pilgrimage, same year the Battle of Mutah, non violent conquest of Mecca in 630 as well as the Battle of Hunayn.
The attempted seige in Ta'if also occurred in 630. How many kilometres of travel have occurred here for one under the effect of poisoning?

There was finally a farewell pilgrimage in 632 before his death sometime around mid year 632.

If a poison shows its effect three or four years later, only Allah can suspend its lethal effect for four years. This is an indication that He kept His promise of protection.
Quran 5:67
O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.
advocatejare:

He survived for a few months after eating the poison but the effects of the poison made him seriously sick and made him to be in constant agony and he kept on saying that all his pains was due to the food he ate at Khaibar:

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

And he eventually died from the agony of the poison he ate and Allah was powerless to save him like he claimed that he saved Jesus
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
advocatejare:
It’s highly educating
thanks..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2023
advocatejare:

It’s highly educating

Thank you brother. Remain blessed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Explore2xmore:
The battle and alleged poisoning was at the Battle of Khaybar in 628CE and the prophet peace and blessings of Allah be upon him died in 632CE. This is four years comprising 4 X 12 months which is 48 months or in any case more than 36 months.

HOW DO YOU DEFINE FEW MONTHS?

Remember in the following year 629 the prophet perfomed pilgrimage, same year the Battle of Mutah, non violent conquest of Mecca in 630 as well as the Battle of Hunayn.
The attempted seige in Ta'if also occurred in 630. How many kilometres of travel have occurred here for one under the effect of poisoning?

There was finally a farewell pilgrimage in 632 before his death sometime around mid year 632.

If a poison shows its effect three or four years later, only Allah can suspend its lethal effect for four years. This is an indication that He kept His promise of protection.
Quran 5:67
O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.
Few months is 36 months, the battle of Khaibar was in 629 CE and Muhammad died in 632 CE He lived those 36months after he was poisoned in agony and sickness from the poison he ate despite being treated by cupping, despite praying severally to Allah to heal him and on his sick bed he confessed that his sickness and agony was due to the poison he ate

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

Unless you want to say that Muhammad did not know what he was saying. He told his people that the sickness that eventually killed him was due to the poison he ate at Khaibar

Sunan Abi Dawud 4513
Narrated Ibn Ka'b b. Malik:
On the authority of his father: Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet (ﷺ) during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? I do not think about the illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet (ﷺ) said: And I do not think about my illness except that. This is the time when it cut off my aorta.
Abu Dawud said: Sometime 'Abd al-Razzaq transmitted this tradition, omitting the link of the Companion, from Ma'mar, from al-Zuhri, from the Prophet (ﷺ), and sometimes he transmitted it from al-Zuhri from 'Abd al-Rahman b. Ka'b b. Malik, 'Abd al-Rahman mentioned that Ma'mar sometimes transmitted the tradition in a mursal form (omitting the link of the Companion), and they recorded it. And all this is correct with us. 'Abd al-Razzaq said: When Ibn al-Mubarak came to Ma'mar, he transmitted the traditions in a musnad form (with a perfect chain) which he transmitted as mauquf traditions (statements of the Companions and not of the Prophet).
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
advocatejare:

Few months is 36 months, the battle of Khaibar was in 629 CE and Muhammad died in 632 CE He lived those 36months after he was poisoned in agony and sickness from the poison he ate despite being treated by cupping, despite praying severally to Allah to heal him and on his sick bed he confessed that his sickness and agony was due to the poison he ate

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

Unless you want to say that Muhammad did not know what he was saying. He told his people that the sickness that eventually killed him was due to the poison he ate at Khaibar

Sunan Abi Dawud 4513
Narrated Ibn Ka'b b. Malik:
On the authority of his father: Umm Mubashshir said to the Prophet (ﷺ) during the sickness of which he died: What do you think about your illness, Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? I do not think about the [b]illness of my son except the poisoned sheep of which he had eaten with you at Khaybar. The Prophet (ﷺ) said: And I do not think about my illness except that.[/b] This is the time when it cut off my aorta.
Abu Dawud said: Sometime 'Abd al-Razzaq transmitted this tradition, omitting the link of the Companion, from Ma'mar, from al-Zuhri, from the Prophet (ﷺ), and sometimes he transmitted it from al-Zuhri from 'Abd al-Rahman b. Ka'b b. Malik, 'Abd al-Rahman mentioned that Ma'mar sometimes transmitted the tradition in a mursal form (omitting the link of the Companion), and they recorded it. And all this is correct with us. 'Abd al-Razzaq said: When Ibn al-Mubarak came to Ma'mar, he transmitted the traditions in a musnad form (with a perfect chain) which he transmitted as mauquf traditions (statements of the Companions and not of the Prophet).

Oh really? Where did you learn English language? Why then is a year defined as 12 months? It ouught to be persistently called months.

A few months is a period of time that typically spans from two to five months. It is a relatively short period that is often used to refer to a specific timeframe within a larger timeframe, such as a year.

Also tell me if the prophet referred to himself as his son.

Can someone with a cut aorta talk?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
FxMasterz .

this same little horn in the book of daniel 7 is what john the revelator also revealed but with a different symbolic representation as the LovePeddler of babylon drunk with the blood of the saints, who rides the beast.

Now, let's look at the scriptures together for clarity. The scriptures are clear regarding the doctrine of the antichrist, I find it really unsettling that someone is misinterpreting the whole thing and ascribing some super-knowledge unto himself.

Let's look at the Epistle of Paul to the Thessalonians.

2Thessalonians 2

1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

Summary
Don't fret whenever you're told that Jesus can come any moment, has come or is coming soon.

The following verses tell us why:

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

Summary
Jesus would not come until there's a great apostasy. The falling away. Jesus said in Mathew 24 that the love of many would wax cold.
There'll be serious spiritual lukewarmness enveloping the church, then in the midst of that global apostasy, a certain man is revealed or exposed or made known. This man is doomed for destruction. This is not a system. It's a man. All the systems of the world are doomed for destruction. So, there's no point in singling out a system as being doomed for destruction. We'll see further below that this is a man, not a system.

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

[b,] Explanation[/b]
He will exalt himself over EVERYTHING that's called God. Not just the Christian God. He'll claim to be over all.gods. in the book of Revelation, he'll cause the whole world to bow to his image in worship. Revelation 13:15. He would sit as god in God's Temple. This is 100% literal. He'll declare himself a god, and infact, the only god in the temple in Jerusalem. I find it amusing that you said the temple in question is our body which truly is the temple of the living God. The devil cannot sit as god in the temple of any child of God, neither can a Pope. The temple referred to here is a physical temple.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

Summary
Something is holding him back. He'll be exposed at the proper time. He'll be made known at the appointed time. A system is an 'It', a person is a 'he'. He'll be revealed. Not 'it would be revealed.' This isn't a system.

7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Summary
The system of the antichrist. The spirit of the antichrist. The power of the antichrist is already at work. The antichrist spirit is already in the world. It was in the world even in Paul's days. The system is eager to produce the man of lawlessness but there's Someone holding back the system. Once the Person holding back the system is removed from the scene, then the lawless one will be revealed - The antichrist. The Lord will destroy him by the Brightness of His Coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved."

Summary
The lawless one would deceive the whole world through lying signs and wonders and lying miracles. The first miracle is that he'll bring peace to the Middle East. The peace would however be short-lived. Paul went further to say "When they shall say peace and safety (in the Middle East), then sudden destruction would come upon them." As part of his lying miracles, he would erect an image of himself. This image would become animated and begin to speak, and force everyone to bow in worship to him. Revelation 13:15.

Now, let me dissect your post above.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Oh really? Where did you learn English language? Why then is a year defined as 12 months? It ouught to be persistently called months.
Same way your Quran writes 30 months instead of your logic of 2 and a half years

“And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches [the age of] forty years, he says, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims."
-Quran 46:15

Also tell me if the prophet referred to himself as his son.

Can someone with a cut aorta talk?
Muhammad confessed that the sickness that put him in severe agony, that he got treated for without success and that he prayed to Allah for and Allah could not heal him and that sickness later killed him was due to the poison he ate at Khaibar

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
FxMasterz .

Yes. The man at the help of the affairs of the works at Christ's second coming is the antichrist.

No, John did not refer to the antichrist as they. Rather, John was talking about brethren who left the church to go and propagate strange doctrines. These brethren said Christ never died for sins. They also said the laws of Moses and all the old testament rites must be observed. John called them antichrists and said "the spirit of the antichrist is already at work." Surprisingly this people were not part of the papacy whom you called the antichrist.

also you will notice that in the book of thessalonians the antichrist was already here before christ came.

Are you saying the antichrist was already here before Christ was born? No. There can't be an antichrist before the real Christ.

If you meant that the antichrist was here before Christ's second coming, then yes. He'll be ruling the world in a one world government.

[quotethis is in agreement with the book of daniel 7:21-22. but according to the theory you hold it is not so. and also paul said that the apostasy/ falling away must happen for the antichrist to be revealed. this apostasy is what john too is talking about. the bible is in agreement with it self. because the antichrist came out of the christian church but did not behave like the true church and the restrainer which is the roman empire crumbled in other for the roman catholic church to come to power hence the revealling of the antichrist.

Yes, there'll be a falling away, an apostasy. The Roman Empire wasn't the restrainer. Infact the Roman Empire begat the Roman Catholic church and prepared the ground for the emergence of the papacy. The papacy already existed before the fall of the Roman Empire.

Yes. He'll institute one world currency and cause everyone to have his mark 666. Otherwise no one would be able to buy or sell.

The pope does not have global power. He's respected but has not authority over any nation. His authority dies not go beyond the Vatican. The antichrist has global power and would cause everyone everywhere to receive his mark. They'll not be able to buy or sell without it.

little nation arose at the fall of the roman empire and is to continue till the coming of christ.[,/quote]

There are different theories regarding the 10 nations and the little horn. The Antichrist can emerge from the papacy but the papacy is not the antichrist. Also, the antichrist is a distinct individual. Not a system.

the bible said the same horn that arose at the fall of the roman empire is the same horn that persecuted the saints and is the same horn that was destroyed by christ at his cominng so tell me who will live that long? notice the bible refers to the horn which is a little nation but headed by a man. so it has to be an office or a position which has to be succeeded by men for the prophecy to come to pass

Where you missed it is that you couldn't differentiate the system that produces the Antichrist from the antichrist himself.

The antichrist is man. Not a system. Get that right. A system would produce.him but he's distinct from that system. He's an individual.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
FxMasterz:

Now, let's look at the scriptures together for clarity. The scriptures are clear regarding the doctrine of the antichrist, I find it really unsettling that someone is misinterpreting the whole thing and ascribing some super-knowledge unto himself.

Let's look at the Epistle of Paul to the Thessalonians.

2Thessalonians 2

1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

Summary
Don't fret whenever you're told that Jesus can come any moment, has come or is coming soon.

The following verses tell us why:

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

Summary
Jesus would not come until there's a great apostasy. The falling away. Jesus said in Mathew 24 that the love of many would wax cold.
There'll be serious spiritual lukewarmness enveloping the church, then in the midst of that global apostasy, a certain man is revealed or exposed or made known. This man is doomed for destruction. This is not a system. It's a man. All the systems of the world are doomed for destruction. So, there's no point in singling out a system as being doomed for destruction. We'll see further below that this is a man, not a system.

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

[b,] Explanation[/b]
He will exalt himself over EVERYTHING that's called God. Not just the Christian God. He'll claim to be over all.gods. in the book of Revelation, he'll cause the whole world to bow to his image in worship. Revelation 13:15. He would sit as god in God's Temple. This is 100% literal. He'll declare himself a god, and infact, the only god in the temple in Jerusalem. I find it amusing that you said the temple in question is our body which truly is the temple of the living God. The devil cannot sit as god in the temple of any child of God, neither can a Pope. The temple referred to here is a physical temple.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time.

Summary
Something is holding him back. He'll be exposed at the proper time. He'll be made known at the appointed time. A system is an 'It', a person is a 'he'. He'll be revealed. Not 'it would be revealed.' This isn't a system.

7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way.
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Summary
The system of the antichrist. The spirit of the antichrist. The power of the antichrist is already at work. The antichrist spirit is already in the world. It was in the world even in Paul's days. The system is eager to produce the man of lawlessness but there's Someone holding back the system. Once the Person holding back the system is removed from the scene, then the lawless one will be revealed - The antichrist. The Lord will destroy him by the Brightness of His Coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved."

Summary
The lawless one would deceive the whole world through lying signs and wonders and lying miracles. The first miracle is that he'll bring peace to the Middle East. The peace would however be short-lived. Paul went further to say "When they shall say peace and safety (in the Middle East), then sudden destruction would come upon them." As part of his lying miracles, he would erect an image of himself. This image would become animated and begin to speak, and force everyone to bow in worship to him. Revelation 13:15.

Now, let me dissect your post above.
the scriptures of 2 thessalonians2 you just quoted even proves me right and you wrong.
it shows that the antichrist will come before the rapture and not after as you think.

the greek word used for "falling away" is apostasia. which means a departure from the true church or body of christ. here paul is saying the same thing as in 1 john 2:19 which reads "They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us." this is not some global event but it refers to a group of people who left the true body of christ and founded a corrupt one. this is also the reason why john said there are many antichrists
the book of daniel and revelation exposes the antichrist these scriptures agree with mathew 24 ,2 thessalonians and the book of john.

the book of daniel and revelation exposes the antchrist as a system headed by a man, and the book of revelation exposes the antichrist as a woman drunk on the blood of the saints and also literraly interpretes the woman as the city that reigns over the kings of the earth , a city that sits on seven hills and this parallels the book of daniel 7 which shows the antichrist as a little horn which means a political kingdom also headed by a man.
both symbols of a horn and a harlot in the book of daniel and revelation persecuted the saints and had control of the entire world and it population. both systems where also doomed to destruction so you are wrong to say it is not a system

there is no man who can do that without a political system or platform think mr think.

obviously this is not a single man. although it is headed by a man at the top. and this is the man the bible refers to as the man of sin.
every single characteristic of the antichrist described by both daniel and john has been met by the popes and the vatican. they changed the times and laws the calender you use today is known as the gregorian calender who is gregory? well it is pope gregory who changed it from the julian calender, they persecuted the saints, they have blasphemed God, they have claimed to be God on earth.

the pope is literally sitting in the temple of God now. you are greatly wrong when you say the temple is literal, no! it is figurative. there is no passage of the bible that says another temple will be rebuilt. you are wrong.

Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you,
whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at
a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
Acts 17:24 (KJV)
God who made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is
Lord of Heaven and earth, dwelleth not in TEMPLES MADE WITH
HANDS. acts 17:24. so why will God regard another temple whme christ has died and the temple disregarded and destroyed.

the new testament temple is the body of christ which is the church.
and the pope is in the church calling himself the head of the christian faith. the pope is not the head ,christ is the head.
if you think that a second temple will be rebuilt so that the antichrist will go in there one day then you have been decieved. all that is actually a distraction from the vatican itself since they own the land of israel since the days of the crusades.

this is why christ have to be the high priest because he is in us through the holy spirit

if you miss the symbolical representation of prophecy you will miss the point.

the image of the beast is actually another nation and not a literal image that will be made. this image is the united states of america but that is a discussion for another day.
it is america who will enforce the mark of the beast. because the vatican founded and developed america, the american flag is actually the flag of a jeusit company and that country is the company of the vatcian. go find out. that is the reason why the white house is patrerned after saint Peters basilica. google it.

now concerning the revealing of the lawless one. even though paul used the word he. studies from daniel and reveltion shows this to be a system headed by a man. any man who assumes this position is the man of sin because this man is to come up at the fall of the roman empire untill the end of time.

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom
-daniel 7:22

do you see the above verse parrallels the book of 2 thessalonians?

obviously the little horn is a small political kingdom so this is talking about a system but headed by a person. same entity with revelation17:18 in that passage it is clearly revelaed to be a city.

now concerning the restrainer , one part of scripture explains and gives more detail about what another scripture says. and this is true when we study the book of daniel, we see where the antichrist arose from. the little horn came up among the ten horn which are part of the fractured roman empire.
the restrainer has been for long interpreted as the holy spirit, this is not true. the bible never said that. paul told the early christians what the restrainer was. now lets go back and find out

Look at the words of TERTULLIAN 150ad. Quoting
Thessalonians, he says : ” Now ye know what detaineth that he might be revealed in
his time, for the mystery of iniquity doth already work ; only he who now hinders must
hinder until he be taken out of the way. What obstacle is there but the ROMAN STATE ;
the falling away of which, by being scattered into ten kingdoms, shall introduce
antichrist,

CHRYSOSTOM 347ad- ‘he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.’ That is, when the Roman empire is taken out of the way, then he shall come ; and naturally, for as long as the fear of this empire lasts, no one will readily exalt himself; but when that is dissolved, he will attack the anarchy, and endeavour to seize upon the government both of men and of God. For as the kingdoms before this were destroyed, that of the Medes by the Babylonians, that of the Babylonians by the Persians, that of the Persians by the Macedonians, that of the Macedonians by the Romans, so will this be by antichrist’, and he by Christ.

HIPPOLYTUS -on the great image and four wild beasts of Daniel : ” The golden
head of the image,” he says, “is identical with the lioness, by which the Babylonians were represented ; the shoulders and the arms of silver are the same with the bear, by which the Persians and Medes are meant ; the belly and thighs of brass are the leopard, by which the Greeks who ruled from Alexander onwards are intended ; the legs of iron are the dreadful and terrible beast, by which the Romans who hold the empire now are meant ; the toes of clay and iron are the ten horns which are to be;the one other little horn springing up in their midst is the antichrist

the above shows the belief of the early christians before this doctrine was corrupted by the vatican through their jesuits.

the book of daniel shows us where and how the antichrist sprung out from and this is the fourth beast which is the roman empire of which without its fall the little horn or the antichrist would it have sprung up to persecute the saints of God through the inquisition. if you think that the restrainer is the Christians or the holy spirit then you are wrong.

the antichrist has already decieved the world with lying wonders go research the apearance of fatima in Turkey. nevertheless more of that holographic appearance will still be use to stage a final deception.

the bible never said the antichrist will make peace in israel. the peace and safety refers to world wide peace treaty after a world wide catastrophic event in other to usher in the mark of the beast. this event is known as the great tribulation of which christ will come immediately after to render destruction upon the earth.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
[quote author=FxMasterz post=127025835][/quote] you are wrong. the roman empire fell in 476 amd the popes where granted state power in 538 by justinian hence the rise of the antichrist who revealed himself by the persecution of the saints.after the fall of the roman empire so you wrong here.

the bible says the image of the beast cause all both small and great to recieve a mark. in bible prophecy the symbolical representation of a beast is a kingdom or political nation so the image of the beast must be a poilitical nation resembling th first beast which is actually a political nation. so this is not talking of a single man that came out of no where so you are also wrong here

you say the pope does not have any global power? now I know how naive you are. the roman empire was the strongest kingdom on earth in its time and this empire gave that power to the catholic church through justinains decree and constantine who literaly left rome to constantinople in turkey. leaving the popes to control what was left of the roman kingdom. you need history
the popes controlled the world and the kings of this world untill napoleon arrested him in 1798.

in 1929 they where given the state power napoleon took from them.

the popes run the world through their networks of jesuits. the sinking of the titanic, the first world war, the second world war, the killing of abraham lincoln and jfk the assasination plot of king james of england, the great depression of 1929 was all the handy work of the jesuits. every thing you see today happening is run and controlled by the vatican through the jesuits. the foumder of the jesuit is ignatius of loyola he was actually a member of the spanish alumbrados which you call illuminati today. adam weishaupt the founder of the modern day illuminati is a jesuit and a proffesor of the canon law of the catholic church. I can go on and on but let me stop here .

the antichrist is not just a man but a system headed and succeeded by men otherwise it would not fulfill the prophecy of daniel, Thessalonians and revelation.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
advocatejare:

Same way your Quran writes 30 months instead of your logic of 2 and a half years

“And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches [the age of] forty years, he says, "My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims."
-Quran 46:15

Does it say the 30 months is a few months?
Is the emphasis not the lengthy time of careful care and nurturing what is emphasized?

Ask mothers how demanding the weaning period is? Do you think it is an easy fit for even just one week?

How really does this define few?
advocatejare:

Muhammad confessed that the sickness that put him in severe agony, that he got treated for without success and that he prayed to Allah for and Allah could not heal him and that sickness later killed him was due to the poison he ate at Khaibar

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

Can you state where if at all this sickness was complained of at anytime in the 36+ months before his death? If indeed the poison had any effect how come it took this long to manifest?

Even a slow acting poison will show some symptoms. Consult the medical experts and stop displaying your lack of knowledge driven by unnecessary ego.

It's better to be silent than speak and remove all or any reasonable doubt.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 2:34am On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=EMILO2STAY post=127027159]
you are wrong. the roman empire fell in 476 amd the popes where granted state power in 538 by justinian hence the rise of the antichrist who revealed himself by the persecution of the saints.after the fall of the roman empire so you wrong here.

Absolutely wrong. Ever before the fall of Rome, the papacy had gained a lot of political power so much so that the Popes were more respected than the Emperors. After Rome fell, the popes were granted significant temporal state power with the Donation of Pepin in 756 AD. This donation was a formal grant by Pepin the Short, the King of the Franks, to Pope Stephen II, providing the Pope with territories in central Italy. The donated lands formed the basis of the Papal States, a political entity directly governed by the Pope.

The Donation of Pepin was later reaffirmed by Charlemagne, Pepin's son, who expanded the territories of the Papal States. The Pope's temporal authority over these lands continued for many centuries, and the Papal States played a crucial role in the political landscape of medieval Italy.

It's worth noting that the popes' control over the Papal States persisted until the 19th century when the Italian unification process led to the capture of Rome by Italian forces in 1870. This event marked the end of the temporal power of the popes, and the Papal States were gradually incorporated into the newly unified Kingdom of Italy. The Lateran Treaty of 1929, between the Holy See and the Kingdom of Italy, established the Vatican City as an independent city-state, ensuring the continued sovereignty of the Pope within its borders.

the bible says the image of the beast cause all both small and great to recieve a mark. in bible prophecy the symbolical representation of a beast is a kingdom or political nation so the image of the beast must be a poilitical nation resembling th first beast which is actually a political nation. so this is not talking of a single man that came out of no where so you are also wrong here

you say the pope does not have any global power? now I know how naive you are. the roman empire was the strongest kingdom on earth in its time and this empire gave that power to the catholic church through justinains decree and constantine who literaly left rome to constantinople in turkey. leaving the popes to control what was left of the roman kingdom. you need history
the popes controlled the world and the kings of this world untill napoleon arrested him in 1798.

in 1929 they where given the state power napoleon took from them.

the popes run the world through their networks of jesuits. the sinking of the titanic, the first world war, the second world war, the killing of abraham lincoln and jfk the assasination plot of king james of england, the great depression of 1929 was all the handy work of the jesuits. every thing you see today happening is run and controlled by the vatican through the jesuits. the foumder of the jesuit is ignatius of loyola he was actually a member of the spanish alumbrados which you call illuminati today. adam weishaupt the founder of the modern day illuminati is a jesuit and a proffesor of the canon law of the catholic church. I can go on and on but let me stop here .

the antichrist is not just a man but a system headed and succeeded by men otherwise it would not fulfill the prophecy of daniel, Thessalonians and revelation.

You are relating the history of a system that has not been disputed by me. There is a system and there is a man. The man of Sin. The antichrist. Satan's own christ. I mean the counterfeit christ. His number is 666. The Bible says it is the number of a man."

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." Revelation 13:18

Not the number of a system or the number of some men. The system will produce the man. There is nothing in Bible prophecy that identifies the antichrist as a system. In all Eschatology, the antichrist is a man. A ruler that shall come forth in the very last days. You focus on the system and lose sight of the man that shall emerge from the system.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 3:52am On Nov 18, 2023
[quote author=EMILO2STAY post=127026908] the scriptures of 2 thessalonians2 you just quoted even proves me right and you wrong.
it shows that the antichrist will come before the rapture and not after as you think.

the greek word used for "falling away" is apostasia. which means a departure from the true church or body of christ. here paul is saying the same thing as in 1 john 2:19 which reads "They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us." this is not some global event but it refers to a group of people who left the true body of christ and founded a corrupt one. this is also the reason why john said there are many antichrists
the book of daniel and revelation exposes the antichrist these scriptures agree with mathew 24 ,2 thessalonians and the book of john.

The antichrist would come before the rapture. There's nothing in my post that says he'll come after. 1John 2:19 is not talking about the apostasia of 2Thessalonioans 2. The apostasia Paul was talking about is an extended one corroborated with the sayings of Christ in Mathew 24 that "the love of many will wax cold." In 1John 2:19, there were a few people who left the church and created their own doctrines as I explained earlier. The apostasia Paul talked about is massive one expected to occur at the end time. There are many antichrists, yes but but they are not the antichrist.

the book of daniel and revelation exposes the antchrist as a system headed by a man, and the book of revelation exposes the antichrist as a woman drunk on the blood of the saints and also literraly interpretes the woman as the city that reigns over the kings of the earth , a city that sits on seven hills and this parallels the book of daniel 7 which shows the antichrist as a little horn which means a political kingdom also headed by a man.

You are confusing yourself and it seems you don't even understand what you're saying. At the bolded, you still came back to my position. The antichrist is not a system. He is the head of a system. He may be a Pope, probably the last Pope that would head the vatican before the close of this age. He is a man. Not a ssytem.

both symbols of a horn and a harlot in the book of daniel and revelation persecuted the saints and had control of the entire world and it population. both systems where also doomed to destruction so you are wrong to say it is not a system

there is no man who can do that without a political system or platform think mr think.

The woman drunk with the blood of the saints is not the antichrist. It is a system. Stop muddling things up for yourself. And who told you that the antichrist won't have a political system or platform? Your comment, asking me to think is unreasonable. The antichrist is the head of a political system conjoined with a religious system at the same time. However, while there are many antichrists, there is also The Antichrist. He emerges at the consummation of time. In the final end of all things.

obviously this is not a single man. although it is headed by a man at the top. and this is the man the bible refers to as the man of sin.

So why are you still arguing? You should admit your error for calling the antichrist a system. You keep contradicting yourself. I have said the antichrist is a man much bigger than mohammed, you came here to say it's false doctrine, and that the antichrist is a system and not a man. Now you're saying the antichrist is the head of a system, further affirming my earlier assertions. You seem confused.

every single characteristic of the antichrist described by both daniel and john has been met by the popes and the vatican. they changed the times and laws the calender you use today is known as the gregorian calender who is gregory? well it is pope gregory who changed it from the julian calender, they persecuted the saints, they have blasphemed God, they have claimed to be God on earth.[/quite]

The antichrist would come to do these on a greater scale. The Popes have not claimed to be God on earth. No one is worshipping them as God. The antichrist would be worshipped as god in his days.

the pope is literally sitting in the temple of God now. you are greatly wrong when you say the temple is literal, no! it is figurative. there is no passage of the bible that says another temple will be rebuilt. you are wrong.

The pope is not sitting in the temple of God. You're wrong. The temple he's sitting on in Rome is not the temple of God. The Israelites understand the temple of God to be Solomon's temple. God didn't confuse them with the use of the word :Temple.' The clearly understood what Daniel meant. They were not in error. No new testament writer sought to change that narrative because it's correct. You're interpolating. If you say the temple referred to here is spiritual, are you saying the pope sits in you? He does not sit in me!

Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you,
whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at
a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
Acts 17:24 (KJV)
God who made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is
Lord of Heaven and earth, dwelleth not in TEMPLES MADE WITH
HANDS. acts 17:24. so why will God regard another temple whme christ has died and the temple disregarded and destroyed.

This is new testament temple of God. It was Daniel that made mention of the temple of God. That's an old testament prophecy with a literal interpretation. You mean the Pope would sit inside the people of God and rule as God?

[quote]the new testament temple is the body of christ which is the church.
and the pope is in the church calling himself the head of the christian faith. the pope is not the head ,christ is the head.
if you think that a second temple will be rebuilt so that the antichrist will go in there one day then you have been decieved. all that is actually a distraction from the vatican itself since they own the land of israel since the days of the crusades.

this is why christ have to be the high priest because he is in us through the holy spirit

if you miss the symbolical representation of prophecy you will miss the point.

Now, you see where you missed it. The pope claims to be the head of the church but he's not the head. The Bible didn't say the antichrist would claim to be the head. The Bible didn't say he'll make any claim but rather, he'll sit as God in the temple! Not just making claims. He'll literally promulgate himself as God. He'll force people to worship him. Has any pope done that?

the image of the beast is actually another nation and not a literal image that will be made. this image is the united states of america but that is a discussion for another day.
it is america who will enforce the mark of the beast. because the vatican founded and developed america, the american flag is actually the flag of a jeusit company and that country is the company of the vatcian. go find out. that is the reason why the white house is patrerned after saint Peters basilica. google it.[quote]

All these conspiracy theorists. Even if the pope founded America as you claimed, that does not make America the image of the beast.

[quote]now concerning the revealing of the lawless one. even though paul used the word he. studies from daniel and reveltion shows this to be a system headed by a man. any man who assumes this position is the man of sin because this man is to come up at the fall of the roman empire untill the end of time.

Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom
-daniel 7:22

do you see the above verse parrallels the book of 2 thessalonians?

obviously the little horn is a small political kingdom so this is talking about a system but headed by a person. same entity with revelation17:18 in that passage it is clearly revelaed to be a city.!/quote]

I have said the antichrist is a ma. Not a system.

[quote ] now concerning the restrainer , one part of scripture explains and gives more detail about what another scripture says. and this is true when we study the book of daniel, we see where the antichrist arose from. the little horn came up among the ten horn which are part of the fractured roman empire.
the restrainer has been for long interpreted as the holy spirit, this is not true. the bible never said that. paul told the early christians what the restrainer was. now lets go back and find out

Look at the words of TERTULLIAN 150ad. Quoting
Thessalonians, he says : ” Now ye know what detaineth that he might be revealed in
his time, for the mystery of iniquity doth already work ; only he who now hinders must
hinder until he be taken out of the way. What obstacle is there but the ROMAN STATE ;
the falling away of which, by being scattered into ten kingdoms, shall introduce
antichrist, CHRYSOSTOM 347ad- ‘he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.’ That is, when the Roman empire is taken out of the way, then he shall come ; and naturally, for as long as the fear of this empire lasts, no one will readily exalt himself; but when that is dissolved, he will attack the anarchy, and endeavour to seize upon the government both of men and of God. For as the kingdoms before this were destroyed, that of the Medes by the Babylonians, that of the Babylonians by the Persians, that of the Persians by the Macedonians, that of the Macedonians by the Romans, so will this be by antichrist’, and he by Christ.

HIPPOLYTUS -on the great image and four wild beasts of Daniel : ” The golden
head of the image,” he says, “is identical with the lioness, by which the Babylonians were represented ; the shoulders and the arms of silver are the same with the bear, by which the Persians and Medes are meant ; the belly and thighs of brass are the leopard, by which the Greeks who ruled from Alexander onwards are intended ; the legs of iron are the dreadful and terrible beast, by which the Romans who hold the empire now are meant ; the toes of clay and iron are the ten horns which are to be;the one other little horn springing up in their midst is the antichrist

the above shows the belief of the early christians before this doctrine was corrupted by the vatican through their jesuits.

the book of daniel shows us where and how the antichrist sprung out from and this is the fourth beast which is the roman empire of which without its fall the little horn or the antichrist would it have sprung up to persecute the saints of God through the inquisition. if you think that the restrainer is the Christians or the holy spirit then you are wrong.

the antichrist has already decieved the world with lying wonders go research the apearance of fatima in Turkey. nevertheless more of that holographic appearance will still be use to stage a final deception.

the bible never said the antichrist will make peace in israel. the peace and safety refers to world wide peace treaty after a world wide catastrophic event in other to usher in the mark of the beast. this event is known as the great tribulation of which christ will come immediately after to render destruction upon the earth.

In few words:

1. The scriptures say "He who hinders will hinder until he be taken out of the way." If it were the Roman empire as you claim, there's nothing stopping Paul from saying "That, which hinders would hinder until it be taken out of the way." The word 'He' as used in the verse was not a mistake.

The appearance of Fatimo does not make the whole world to follow after the pope or worship him. Does it?

The Popes as well as many other figures in history have fulfilled a fractional part of the antichrist prophecies. This does not make them the antichrist. When the antichrist comes, he would fulfil all his prophecy to the letter. So much so that there'll be no need to argue because it would be very clear.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 6:10am On Nov 18, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Does it say the 30 months is a few months?
Is the emphasis not the lengthy time of careful care and nurturing what is emphasized?
Another attempt to shift goal post, you asked this silly question: “Why then is a year defined as 12 months? It ouught to be persistently called months” in order to claim that anything more than 12 months should be called a year and I pointed it out to you that your Quran mentioned 30months instead of simply mentioning 2 and a half years, but as usual you’re typing irrelevant rubbish as expected

Can you state where if at all this sickness was complained of at anytime in the 36+ months before his death?

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

If indeed the poison had any effect how come it took this long to manifest?

Why Muhammad didn’t die on time
First and foremost, it was not everyone that ate the poisoned meat that died instantly and muhammad didnt die instantly because he didn't swallow the meat, and even despite that, the effect of the poison was still felt on his uvula and muhammad showing us that he didn't have any divine powers could not heal himself and Allah could not heal him, he had to get treated by cupping:

Muhammad didn't die on time because he didn't swallow the meat
When the apostle had rested, Zaynab d. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam prepared for him a roast lamb, having first inquired what joint he preferred. When she learned that it was the shoulder she put a lot of poison in it and poisoned the whole lamb. Then she brought it in and placed it before him. He took hold of the shoulder and chewed a morsel of it, but he did not swallow it. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur who was with him took some of it as the apostle had done, but he swallowed it, while the apostle spat it out, saying, ‘This bone tells me that it is poisoned.’ Then he called for the woman and she confessed, and when he asked her what had induced her to do this she answered: ‘You know what you have done to my people. I said to myself, If he is a king I shall ease myself of him and if he is a prophet he will be informed (of what I have done).’ So the apostle let her off. Bishr died from what he had eaten.
Marwan b. Uthman b. Abu Sa’id b. al-Mu’alla told me: The apostle had said in his illness of which he was to die when Umm Bishr d. al-Bara came to visit him, ‘O Umm Bishr, this is the time in which I feel a deadly pain from what I ate with your brother at Khaybar.’ The Muslims considered that the apostle had died as a martyr in addition to the prophetic office with which God had honoured him.
- Sira Ibn Ishaq The Life of Muhammad, p. 516

Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him. The Messenger of Allah then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Messenger of Allah then sent someone to the Jewess and he called her. He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The Jewess replied: Who has informed you? He said: This I foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He said: What did you intend by it? She said: I thought if you were a prophet, it would not harm you; if you were not a prophet, we should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet). The Messenger of Allah then forgave her, and did not punish her. But some of his companions who ate it, died. The Messenger of Allah had himself cupped on his shoulder on account of that which he had eaten from the sheep. AbuHind cupped him with the horn and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah from the Ansar.
-Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

Even a slow acting poison will show some symptoms.
Of course, the effect of the poison was shown on his uvula

Sahih Muslim 26:5430
Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger ﷺ with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah's Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion's of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah’s Messenger.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2023
advocatejare:

Another attempt to shift goal post, you asked this silly question: “Why then is a year defined as 12 months? It ouught to be persistently called months” in order to claim that anything more than 12 months should be called a year and I pointed it out to you that your Quran mentioned 30months instead of simply mentioning 2 and a half years, but as usual you’re typing irrelevant rubbish as expected

Did you not bring forth this an example in support of your definition as few? Does the verse equate the period to few?

advocatejare:

Why Muhammad didn’t die on time
First and foremost, it was not everyone that ate the poisoned meat that died instantly and muhammad didnt die instantly because he didn't swallow the meat, and even despite that, the effect of the poison was still felt on his uvula and muhammad showing us that he didn't have any divine powers could not heal himself and Allah could not heal him, he had to get treated by cupping:

Muhammad didn't die on time because he didn't swallow the meat
When the apostle had rested, Zaynab d. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam prepared for him a roast lamb, having first inquired what joint he preferred. When she learned that it was the shoulder she put a lot of poison in it and poisoned the whole lamb. Then she brought it in and placed it before him. He took hold of the shoulder and chewed a morsel of it, but he did not swallow it. Bishr b. al-Bara b. Ma’rur who was with him took some of it as the apostle had done, but he swallowed it, while the apostle spat it out, saying, ‘This bone tells me that it is poisoned.’ Then he called for the woman and she confessed, and when he asked her what had induced her to do this she answered: ‘You know what you have done to my people. I said to myself, If he is a king I shall ease myself of him and if he is a prophet he will be informed (of what I have done).’ So the apostle let her off. Bishr died from what he had eaten.
Marwan b. Uthman b. Abu Sa’id b. al-Mu’alla told me: The apostle had said in his illness of which he was to die when Umm Bishr d. al-Bara came to visit him, ‘O Umm Bishr, this is the time in which I feel a deadly pain from what I ate with your brother at Khaybar.’ The Muslims considered that the apostle had died as a martyr in addition to the prophetic office with which God had honoured him.
- Sira Ibn Ishaq The Life of Muhammad, p. 516

Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Messenger of Allah ( ﷺ ) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him. The Messenger of Allah then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Messenger of Allah then sent someone to the Jewess and he called her. He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The Jewess replied: Who has informed you? He said: This I foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He said: What did you intend by it? She said: I thought if you were a prophet, it would not harm you; if you were not a prophet, we should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet). The Messenger of Allah then forgave her, and did not punish her. But some of his companions who ate it, died. The Messenger of Allah had himself cupped on his shoulder on account of that which he had eaten from the sheep. AbuHind cupped him with the horn and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah from the Ansar.
-Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

Of course, the effect of the poison was shown on his uvula

Sahih Muslim 26:5430
Anas reported that a Jewess came to Allah's Messenger ﷺ with poisoned mutton and he took of that what had been brought to him (Allah's Messenger). (When the effect of this poison were felt by him) he called for her and asked her about that, whereupon she said: I had determined to kill you. Thereupon he said: Allah will never give you the power to do it. He (the narrator) said that they (the Companion's of the Holy Prophet) said: Should we not kill her? Thereupon he said: No. He (Anas) said: I felt (the affects of this poison) on the uvula of Allah’s Messenger.

Your statements on who died are inconsistent. Is one equal to some?

What is the function of the uvula? Was this function compromised at anytime between the alleged poisoning and death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Still About Death: Inviting Mr Anony And Any Other Interested Parties. / Virgin Mary Spirit Appear On A Wall In A Catholic Church In Edo (PHOTOS) / pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Wife helen, Kissing In Front Of The Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.