Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? (32609 Views)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / Feel Like Having Sex Whenever My Boyfriend Touches My Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by spiSeyi: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
imagrg:
You mean it's only her toto you have regards for and not the lady?
How will you feel if your daughter is subjected to same treatment?
Oh boy, you bad!
Did she force or rape her undecided they are both adults
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Dbarrzx: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
If u no like her genuinely, pls free her because she is planning on something more solid with u
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Exceed15: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Get to work bro... Responsibilities dey ahead o
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by IkeAbuja: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Shameless generation you're seeking advice whether to fornicate 🥴
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
We not living together, and she doesn't visit everyday, ofcus we're goin to have sèx 3 times each time she visits. Sèx is d only thing dat makes me happy in dis forsaken country...
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Obierika(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sleekfingers:
And na someone like you, go wan marry a virgin.......But you are constantly pounding, bending and mending someone punany

grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by MrDoGood(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

Read the story back, this particular girl not fall in love for whatever process, she loved a particular guy but hold on to OP, " for not only back up plan but also friend with benefits" as OP confirmed. Having realised no clear future with main boyfriend, she quickly reverse to established herself in Heart of OP. It easy for her because OP apartment is free for her to come and go at any time and money is also flowing from him to her pocket as well.

We're talking same thing sir.

She now feel safe and secure with Op, hence needed to stepup to serious girlfriend material.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Ifyz0001: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Oga, if you no want do, another man go come do am for you oo
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by sacajawea: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I will try to be brief as possible.

I met this girl earlier this year, and I asked her out but she declined ( first of the two girls that has declined my advances this year). Well, her reason for declining is cos she has a bf. But she still comes to visit and we make out and i also support her financially whenever she comes around or calls.

About a week or two, I’ve been noticing a slight change in her attitude, whenever she comes around, she tries to be homely. She now sweeps, tidy the restroom and even keep the kitchen in order. Now, these things, she doesn’t do before. Before now, when she visits, we get food outside, watch TV and just have sex and she leaves.
She’s now saying im a Handsome guy and 3 days ago, she asked, IF I NOW HAVE A GF?
But I told her my dating life is complicated….. I didn’t bother asking about her BF.

Now the issue is, she’s trying to limit the sex and replace it with home duties. But, I prefer the sex. She came around yesterday and I made advances and she rejected saying if its everytime she comes we’ll have sex. Can’t she just visit me. I got vexed.

I need advice.
What can i do? Is it wrong to always have sex whenever she comes to visit?
Should I accept her as my GF? Or ask her to stop visiting?

Help for wider opinion please
What do you do for a living?
How do you make money??

Please note this is a very important question
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by sacajawea: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
What a generation. Naso dem go take nack your own serious babe later
You No dey F*CK?
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by kevotek1000(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=Keepamsafe post=126975740]I will try to be brief as possible.

I met this girl earlier this year, and I asked her out but she declined ( first of the two girls that has declined my advances this year). Well, her reason for declining is cos she has a bf. But she still comes to visit and we make out and i also support her financially whenever she comes around or calls.

About a week or two, I’ve been noticing a slight change in her attitude, whenever she comes around, she tries to be homely. She now sweeps, tidy the restroom and even keep the kitchen in order. Now, these things, she doesn’t do before. Before now, when she visits, we get food outside, watch TV and just have sex and she leaves.
She’s now saying im a Handsome guy and 3 days ago, she asked, IF I NOW HAVE A GF?
But I told her my dating life is complicated….. I didn’t bother asking about her BF.

Now the issue is, she’s trying to limit the sex and replace it with home duties. But, I prefer the sex. She came around yesterday and I made advances and she rejected saying if its everytime she comes we’ll have sex. Can’t she just visit me. I got vexed.

I need advice.

Bro don't blame her, normally a man with a good intention of marriage will always value those womanly duties. She believes as man you can always get sex from any lady but maybe difficult to get a well behave and mannered woman as wife. Sex is cheap, and sex alone can't make any sane man marry a woman. You only like her for sex probably but she wants to be all partner,lover, friend,wife, sexmate soulmate...
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by chinchum(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Someone having sex with you while she claimed to have a boyfriend is who you want to take serious?
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by kcbaba007: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
All this small children.... Stupidity is now the order of the day..... She no give you sex, you dey vex, na you born am, have you paid her bride price, vex kiii you dia

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by purples25(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Pampers is now more costly.

Nothing gives a man a better idea on whether regular sex is okay or not, than a baby.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Larryndelaw: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
And is this the right section to post this?

Sex sex sex as if na food.

Eish
They are jobless and waiting for Fed govt to put money into their pockets instead of them to make good use of their time
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by albert2512: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I will try to be brief as possible.

I need advice.

They don't know.... Make I tell am? grin

She wan give u what u asked for earlier n carry you current title(fwb) give someone else. Dem no dey too give bf Puna, Na sideguy get am.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by NBAjunior: 6:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Sleekfingers:
And na someone like you, go wan marry a virgin.......But you are constantly pounding, bending and mending someone punany

How is it another person punnany the guy don marry her
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by NBAjunior: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2023
ednut1:
What a generation. Naso dem go take nack your own serious babe later

Why are you pained?
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by NBAjunior: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2023
joelbooks:
All these lazy bunches

7 am posting about sex, girlfriend. I think you are not busy with your life
Most nairalanders are hypocrites like yourself what are you doing in romance section if you don’t want to see girlfriend and boyfriend stuff? You lack sense Mr man
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by NBAjunior: 6:21am On Nov 16, 2023
stevebond007:

I tire fa!

Seggz is no longer sacred, sex is no longer sexy wiv ds generation

Pained mofo
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by NBAjunior: 6:24am On Nov 16, 2023
Iamsane:

See your dirty legs. Mtchew

Op don’t mind these folks here most of them are just pained mofos jealous that you are having free punnany cuz they got none and marstubates every day. I would just advice to still keep her in the zone she is (friends with benefits) if she is not willing to be in that zone then you let her go
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by NBAjunior: 6:26am On Nov 16, 2023
Atlantis585:
It is a good idea to always bang whenever she comes over… unless she will stop asking for money everytime she comes over.

Do me, I do you man no go vex grin
Gbam op you hear this guy ba follow this advice
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Poleski: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2023
larryking78:
Yes. It is wrong. Don't you have things to keep you busy with her ? Like pray together, study the Bible together, go to night vigil, or even you get busy doing a course online ?

Listen,
What it means is, If she's having sex with you Always, she's using you, but if not, you are using her. Hence You waste your spermatozoans (Millions of people) just to satisfy your body because that girl get sense just as you have said, if she's not interested in sex don't push her to because you seem not to know the implications of what you doing? You have not seen her family you just dey climb on top her ? You need sense bro.

My advice, sit down with her and talk. If you wanted to build a life with her, just do and stop wasting your life and resources.

The sex some people had with random girls anyhow in their yesterday is the problem of their today, don't make that mistake.

What?! Pray and study the bible together? Are you kidding? You religious extremists are ridiculous.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by stevebond007(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2023
NBAjunior:

Pained mofo

No lid P
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Poleski: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2023
ayo2008:

You do yourself a great harm and future danger by having sex with her for various reasons:

1. Having sex to a woman you are not married with is a big sin cos God hates it. Fornicators are liable to hell fire so states the Bible

2. Is obvious you have streams of GF you are sleeping around and know this fully that sex to you mayb sweet, but you are digging your grave yourself

3. Conclusively, why not give sex a break until u get married rather than waste your destiny on the altar of free sex?

He that has an ear , let him hear

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1Co 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Advice from religious extremists is always wacky. The only good thing you said was number 2.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Poleski: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2023
She went from friendzone to friends with benefit, and now she wants a boyfriend. Fear a woman who fvcks you when she's still got a boyfriend. She could do the same to you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by NBAjunior: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2023
stevebond007:

No lid P

Receive sense ijn
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by stevebond007(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
NBAjunior:

Receive sense ijn

Most especially u
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Obierika(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
What if Jesus returns today and you are on top her having fun. Is it worth your eternity to through your soul into unquenchable fires for trillions of years. If it's worth the price of your soul, continue with the act undecided

7.40-43am on a work day and able body man is talking about sex. What kind of men is this generation breeding ?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.