Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? (32617 Views)

We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more. / What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / Feel Like Having Sex Whenever My Boyfriend Touches My Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by mikmash(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
FarmBusinessNG:
What if Jesus returns today and you are on top her having fun. Is it worth your eternity to through your soul into unquenchable fires for trillions of years. If it's worth the price of your soul, continue with the act undecided

7.40-43am on a work day and able body man is talking about sex. What kind of men is this generation breeding ?

I couldn't stop laughing šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ 8
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by otonye12(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I will try to be brief as possible.

I met this girl earlier this year, and I asked her out but she declined ( first of the two girls that has declined my advances this year). Well, her reason for declining is cos she has a bf. But she still comes to visit and we make out and i also support her financially whenever she comes around or calls.

About a week or two, Iā€™ve been noticing a slight change in her attitude, whenever she comes around, she tries to be homely. She now sweeps, tidy the restroom and even keep the kitchen in order. Now, these things, she doesnā€™t do before. Before now, when she visits, we get food outside, watch TV and just have sex and she leaves.
Sheā€™s now saying im a Handsome guy and 3 days ago, she asked, IF I NOW HAVE A GF?
But I told her my dating life is complicatedā€¦.. I didnā€™t bother asking about her BF.

Now the issue is, sheā€™s trying to limit the sex and replace it with home duties. But, I prefer the sex. She came around yesterday and I made advances and she rejected saying if its everytime she comes weā€™ll have sex. Canā€™t she just visit me. I got vexed.

I need advice.
What can i do? Is it wrong to always have sex whenever she comes to visit?
Should I accept her as my GF? Or ask her to stop visiting?

Help for wider opinion please
Is she a Yoruba or Igbo girl?
What area does she stay?
These things are very necessary.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by imagrg(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
You mean it's only her toto you have regards for and not the lady?
How will you feel if your daughter is subjected to same treatment?
Oh boy, you bad!
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by 1x2x3: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
There's a proverb in my place that says "An albino that sees how another albino is buried should know they are going to bury him the same way". She has a BF and was comfortable coming to lash you, so let's assume she quits the relationship with her BF and make you her new BF.......... The rest is up to you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by teefrenzy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
It's not wrong jare, she sef dey feel the vibes even though she wan use style style enter you back as your main gf, whichever way just ensure you continue to dey give am back to back, the brotherhood are proud of you
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Stevenbright(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I met this girl earlier this year, and I asked her out but she declined ( first of the two girls that has declined my advances this year). Well, her reason for declining is cos she has a bf. But she still comes to visit and we make out and i also support her financially whenever she comes around or calls.

About a week or two, Iā€™ve been noticing a slight change in her attitude, whenever she comes around, she tries to be homely. She now sweeps, tidy the restroom and even keep the kitchen in order. Now, these things, she doesnā€™t do before. Before now, when she visits, we get food outside, watch TV and just have sex and she leaves.
Sheā€™s now saying im a Handsome guy and 3 days ago, she asked, IF I NOW HAVE A GF?
But I told her my dating life is complicatedā€¦.. I didnā€™t bother asking about her BF.

Now the issue is, sheā€™s trying to limit the sex and replace it with home duties. But, I prefer the sex. She came around yesterday and I made advances and she rejected saying if its everytime she comes weā€™ll have sex. Canā€™t she just visit me. I got vexed.

I need advice.

At first you were just a Pay-As-You-Go partner that is a client.

Now she is probably not in good terms with her best paying client (Main boy) again and now trying to put you into that shoe.

If you are ok with this, you accept it but know that as soon as another guy fits into that shoe in the not too far future, she will demote you again to Pay-As-You-Go.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by sboga: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
no its a must
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
OKUCHI11:
this generation... all what you people know about is sex ... my friend go and work...
Face your generations and leave us grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Eoo1234: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
What a shameful act,yet you are not moved,your heart does not condemn you.Repent now before it is too late.Jesus is waiting patiently repent and surrender your life to him.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by sfinkzslot(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
fornication is fornication is fornication and it is wrong, stop fornicating!
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by hardon1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
He source of money from has been shortens hance she is looking for a replacement.

Act broke for a month or two and see is she still comes around. I bet she would run though
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by phemmyfour: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I need advice.

She wanted more than sex. She's showing you the wife material vibes. You guys need to sit down and redefine your relationship
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by DDIA: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lovemeharder:
I wonder why someone will sell old vegetable soup and still lie untop that it's fresh, I can't stop purging.šŸ„² cry
make sure the watery stool doesn't seep into your vagina.

Also temporarily take a break from receiving anal if you entertain such.

Also take loperamide .

Thank me later. ( serving me 1 round in missionary position will do ) cool
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lovemeharder:
I wonder why someone will sell old vegetable soup and still lie untop that it's fresh, I can't stop purging.šŸ„² cry

You no 'hear' the smell as dem bring am come?
Na nose we dey use chop food before e reach mouth o

Meself dey smell too much salt inside food before e reach mouth.

Pele

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:
make sure the watery stool doesn't seep into your vagina.

Also temporarily take a break from receiving anal if you entertain such.

Also take loperamide .

Thank me later. ( serving me 1 round in missionary position will do ) cool

So we plenty wey love this missionary so?
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by kay29000(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
StPete:
If she doesnā€™t give you sex, stop her from coming and get a new girl. These ladies are emotionally manipulative.

Exactly. OP listen to this advise. You said you support her financially, so it means she isn't just coming to visit you as she wants you to think... She comes cos there is something in it for her (money)... Don't let her manipulate you emotionally, females are very good with that... That's why she all of a sudden started calling you handsome, as if she didnt see you were handsome before.

Stop her from coming if she can't give you want you want from the arrangement. End of story.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Maski87: 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sex outside marriage, sure way to hell fire
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by gassbee: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
If she continues giving u sex , u wil not value her, why not go her see her parents n do needful if you really have genuine intentions for her
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Emmanuel30a: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I need advice.

Were... Your Papa... Were ni baba re ati baba baba re... Condemned people and or a condemned person... You can/you may never be redeemed...
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by DDIA: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

So we plenty wey love this missionary so?
Imagine her on her back, you look into her face, deep in her eyes so she knows you're the man. Her titties jiggling as you pound her with her back on the ground while she is acting shy.

This is submission the make orgasm hit different in this position. cool cool cool

Missionary anyday, anytime, twice on Wednesday. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Larsvegas: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Is marriage a taboo where u come from

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by maasoap(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
larryking78:
Yes. It is wrong. Don't you have things to keep you busy with her ? Like pray together, study the Bible together, go to night vigil, or even you get busy doing a course online ?

Listen,
What it means is, If she's having sex with you Always, she's using you, but if not, you are using her. Hence You waste your spermatozoans (Millions of people) just to satisfy your body because that girl get sense just as you have said, if she's not interested in sex don't push her to because you seem not to know the implications of what you doing? You have not seen her family you just dey climb on top her ? You need sense bro.

My advice, sit down with her and talk. If you wanted to build a life with her, just do and stop wasting your life and resources.

The sex some people had with random girls anyhow in their yesterday is the problem of their today, don't make that mistake.

Life of religious people could be real boring. I meant what is all these?
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Chetas81(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
CONTINUE TO CELEBRATE FEMALE BINGOS
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Oracabessa: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
God bless you šŸ™ Big time Sire. If you de tell them they will think one is spilling trash.
If only God could open some of those guy's eyes to see the kind of deadly/beastly creatures they sleeping with all in the name of women, then they would learn to zip up.
larryking78:
Yes. It is wrong. Don't you have things to keep you busy with her ? Like pray together, study the Bible together, go to night vigil, or even you get busy doing a course online ?

Listen,
What it means is, If she's having sex with you Always, she's using you, but if not, you are using her. Hence You waste your spermatozoans (Millions of people) just to satisfy your body because that girl get sense just as you have said, if she's not interested in sex don't push her to because you seem not to know the implications of what you doing? You have not seen her family you just dey climb on top her ? You need sense bro.

My advice, sit down with her and talk. If you wanted to build a life with her, just do and stop wasting your life and resources.

The sex some people had with random girls anyhow in their yesterday is the problem of their today, don't make that mistake.
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I need advice.

if it's in Old testament! God will just kill you for this stupid question ā“ā‰ļø
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by ericmor: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
OKUCHI11:
this generation... all what you people know about is sex ... my friend go and work...

You did Not add drugs
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Greenfaces: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I need advice.

please find something sensible to do with your life and stop disturbing people with nonsense issues. What is sex? Is that the highest thing that concerns your life now?
There is hunger and starvation all around the world, wars, tortures in prisons, diseases, health challenges, people dying in hospitals, isreal killing kids, dollar rising steadily against naira, corruption in African politics, racial prejudice, wars, wars, wars, and you still have the nerves to bring up matters of just sext between you and maybe a prostitute even. How nonsensical
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by spiSeyi: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
You are supporting her financially what you can't do for your fellow guy bcs he no get pvssy grin . The most foolish thing to do on earth is to be pumping money into the life of a lady that is not your wife because she is allowing you to do what you both enjoy (s*x) . Can't you invest the money in your life or Godly projects that will attract more blessings undecided because there is no blessing in investing on kpekus. FYI the babe is in your life to eat your money and probably use you as an option for marriage because she don see say u get small change and might even leave you for a better guy like she left her bf for your moneygrin
She has a BF and she dey give you toto in exchange for the money and food you dey give her is enough red flag that she is a hoe and probably a gold digger.
Mr handsome you are a mumu man, she don press OP mumu button by calling him handsome grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Deepspirituals: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Abstain from Premarital Sex ..If you want to marry her take a Step if not let her go..
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by Ayodeoba: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I need advice.

abi na my girlfriend you Dey talk about? How does she look like?
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by swizzdre(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
You don go love ashawo
Re: Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? by gfelo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
guy be serious in all your doings, like now i will say you don't really know what you are doing, why do you go into relationship ask yourself that question, if it is about to get a future partner i advice you study all this ladies carefully before committing to them, women can pretend allot.

And again she might be hurt by her former boyfriend thats why she run to you, but does she really know her self? what kind of a woman she is, study her carefully before you commit to her if you must.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.