Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira (25032 Views)

Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by bravedude(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
oyb (m)

I don't see what envy has to do with the issues here. Why would anyone envy a dishonest person? Yes, an 18-year-old could be a millionaire, but such a person will have a job, or investments that could be linked to his wealth. Just because he spends on his parents doesn't make his actions right. The source of the money does not get overlooked.

I guess I blame the parents more. They seem happy to revel in the money, without questioning its source. Right now, their son can do no wrong, he's the blue-eyed boy that brings in the dollars. If he gets caught, guess who'll be caught in the crossfire? The parents he lives with. It'll be difficult for them to plead ignorance, how could they, when the guy lives in close proximity with them?

this is what andyanders has to say about people who cheat others in other threads

Quote from: andyanders on Yesterday at 06:14:46 PM
I have phobia living or entering any house in Nigeria that is more than a floor. It is better for you to buy your materials to build your house by yourselve than contracting these half baked contractors here in Nigeria. You give them money, they look for substandard materials to use for you so that they can make much profit/or steal you dry and build their own houses. I have had an experince with some of these people. They suck

Quote from: andyanders on Yesterday at 05:48:21 PM
Custom officials are the most corrupt sector we have here in Nigeria. It will be difficult to get any official that is not a multi millionaire.

Armed robbers are better than them. Most of the confiscated goods end up in their wife’s shops or their personal business.

How come a man at that position claim that he is not aware that it was NIPP Equipment? I love the way Senator Ngege handled the issue. Let those involved be dismissed and put to jail

Quote from: andyanders on October 24, 2011, 04:10 PM
How can you pray for someone who pulls a gun on you? How can you pray for someone who will mount a road block only to extort money from you? How can you pray for someone that will kill and tag you a Robber? How can you pray for someone who will join and rob you? The ONLY thing is to pray against them. Curse,curse,curse,curse. Just pray to God to save and protect you as those given the power to protect you, go after your life. Woe be unto them.

Quote from: andyanders on October 23, 2011, 08:39 PM
The guy that said his friend was driving by 10.30pm, saw 4 ladies an d stopped at that hour of the night is a complete fool. No reasonable man will be stopping that hour of the night for strangers if he is not sick. He wanted the girls as he is a man full of lust. He is lucky he was not killed. For the stolen car, paste the pictures of the car and to further help anyone to be able to help you out. God will find your car for you. Also report the case with the Police in case they use the car for robbery.

and the kicker
Quote from: andyanders on October 21, 2011, 06:29 PM
I have said it that no Nigerian Policeman will see the door of heaven. The fear of any Nigerian policeman is the beginning of wisdom.
All the money given to any policeman is cursed by the givers and they carry curse.

If you have a brother, same blood, enters police force as a profession, run away from him/her because he must find a way to extort money from you either directly or indirectly. For killing a young man like this, their own children will become wayward.

most of the defenders are the worst kind of hypocrites. disgusting

Hey not all police are corrupt.Broda u complain 2 much,okay stop corruption or fraud for Nigeria na.Abeg make we hear word jor!!!!!!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by tellwisdom: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
[size=19pt]OP, the man on your profile, Is that your own MUGU?? meant this in a nice way wink wink[/size]
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Aringarosa(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=19pt]OP, the man on your profile, Is that your own MUGU?? meant this in a nice way wink wink[/size]

OP - Answer the the bolded question from Tellwisdom. tongue
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by bravedude(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
Yes,those guyz or guy who stole my money turned millionaire over night and i'm happy for him/them.So u can see when i said guys are turning millionaire over nite.But assuming dem catch am,e beating for no b here oh.Sharp badt guy i call them.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
bravedude:

Hahahaha!!!!!!Yes I'm in my finals but based abroad.Yes it's true,my 1M gone.Yes the guy who stole the money needed it more than i do.Yes was meant for my building project.Yes my dad loose guild,mugu fall man chop.Kids are turning millionaires over night and there is nothing u can do about it.Firm.

bravedude:

Well i'm in my finals at the state university and have lived there for close to 4yrs now.I left the state 3month ago and traveled out of the country.I will be there early next year and hope those undergoing project are completed then,especially that of Amawaya and mechanic villa since we have alot of hostels there.Well good one bro.I love Owerri it's very lifely,though i am based in lagos.

bravedude:

desertboom (m)

@chamber2. . . Please, lets leave this little kid alone. He doesn't understand much, he's too fragile for you. @IITA Ib. I like your story and I also share your idea.

Please don't call me a kid because u don't know me.I wish NL gives the opportunity of conversing face 2 face,i doubt if you will call me a kid.Watch your words please.

@chamber2

That wasn't an opinion, it was an insult. You don't make such denigrating comments in a public forum like this. Also, there is no evidence to support your claim that a 2.1 grad of Unilag is better than a first class grad of Absu.

Even Seun of NL knows everyone here is entitled to his opinion.You wouldn't know if my comment was from past experience.I didn't put that comment to you rather,was my point of view.If i was a product of a state university,it shouldn't be your business.Please learn to mind your business so it don't get you into trouble.I have done business with some people on NL and they can tell i'm a man of good characters despite they haven't met me in person.

based abroad cheesy cheesy my arse. all these small boy liars. going by your post history and the morals you are displaying, i'd say you are a cult boy who also steals cars. please do tell, are you a graduate of absu, that school where sharp bad guys lawyers etal gang ra-pe hapless sales girls as a male bonding rite of passage? no wonder embarassed embarassed embarassed

bravedude:

Yes,those guyz or guy who stole my money turned millionaire over night and i'm happy for him/them.So u can see when i said guys are turning millionaire over nite.But assuming dem catch am,e beating for no b here oh.Sharp badt guy i call them.

only a thief would hail people who robbed him as sharp bad guys. because he did not work for the money and all he has to do is be sharp and rob someone else. keep supporting your partner in crime, but be careful

this could be you one day http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/page_images/news/2011/4_0.jpg?1319738900
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by enomakos(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
abeg leave him alone,u de jealous
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2011
enomakos:

abeg leave him alone,u de jealous

A typical Nigerian response. Only in Nigeria are the perpetrators of crime envied and celebrated.

There's no hope for Nigeria, if the responses on here in support of theft, fraud and other crimes are anything to go by.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by gascoign1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

Thats my cousin in Sweden, Na naija guy bi dat oo
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Aringarosa(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^
OP - How can the white guy in your profile possibly be a 9ja guy? Or are you trying to say he is naturalise Nigerian?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
Aringarosa:

^^^
OP - How can the white guy in your profile possibly be a 9ja guy? Or are you trying to say he is naturalise Nigerian?

Possibly. Or Nigerian by marriage. Caucasians holding Nigerian passports are not a new concept. I have an aunt here in the UK who's white, but she's got dual nationality. She holds both British and Nigerian passports, and speaks fluent Pidgin, alongside English.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by ibrahimor: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
dis i becoming weird i will like to really take my time to chk out the previous post of those in favor of stealing in this thread something tells me they grade A yahoo boys pls don't leave your personal details any where on this thread they are on the prowl by their post ye shalt know them
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
Aringarosa:

^^^

How can a black Nigerian be an American or British?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
justwise:

How can a black Nigerian be an American or British?

Please, ask him. Some folk are so one-dimensional, it's untrue.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Aringarosa(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

Please, ask him. Some folk are so one-dimensional, it's untrue.

One dimensional my foot. If you use glasses change them. Didn't you see where i ask if he was naturalised? Or you just pick the one that suits to make jest at people? Get a life.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2011
Aringarosa:

One dimensional my foot. If you use glasses change them. Didn't you see where i ask if he was naturalised? Or you just pick the one that suits to make jest at people? Get a life.

I have a life. Seeing as you take cyber life serious enough to get touchy, you clearly don't. You'll need to develop a thick skin pronto, else you'll be fighting everyone that states an opinion online. Get it? cool As per glasses, you'll need some yourself, if you don't have a pair already. Or a stronger prescription Did I quote you directly? cool
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

I have a life. Seeing as you take cyber life serious enough to get touchy, you clearly don't. You'll need to develop a thick skin pronto, else you'll be fighting everyone that states an opinion online. Get it? cool As per glasses, you'll need some yourself, if you don't have a pair already. Or a stronger prescription Did I quote you directly? cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin i have that. . . developed that yrs ago in travel section grin grin grin
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin i have that. . . developed that yrs ago in travel section grin grin grin

Definitely. My hide is Nickel-Plated, upgraded from the more basic Rhino Hide. My old Rhino armour was starting to get a bit thin, from constant peltings. grin
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

Definitely. My hide is Nickel-Plated, upgraded from the more basic Rhino Hide. My old Rhino armour was starting to get a bit thin, from constant peltings.  grin

You are now nairaland tested and certified grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by ololo12: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ OP. I'll advise you in the strongest possible terms not to report your brother to the EFCC. Just have him invest the funds into legitimate. As much as i, I don't support internet fraud. But it takes two to tango. I see it as a game where one person gotta win and the other loose. The victim in the deal is also as greedy and shady as the fraudster.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Walala(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2011
I think you should advise your parents that this money that has no legitimacy is a risk and while they can keep enjoying now, when katakata bust and their 18 year old son is somebody's wife in jail, you will have no part of it.  

However if the money is coming in now, advise your brother to save and invest in property or something that he can always fall back on and you can handle his investment when he heads to the drag net.  Most billionaires have done some shady things in the past and that is where they made that first windfall to get into bigger things so advise your bro to start thinking that way because he will not listen to you whining about him quitting his venture.  

Also when a younger sibling starts to make more money than an older one, there is that little bit of envy that even you cannot deny because family members will gravitate to him and ignore you like you be shit for floor.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
ololo12:

@ OP.  I'll advise you in the strongest possible terms not to report your brother to the EFCC.  Just have him invest the funds into legitimate. [/b]As much as i, I don't support internet fraud. But it takes two to tango. I see it as a game where one person gotta win and the other loose. [b]The victim in the deal is also as greedy and shady as the fraudster. 

Do you know how he made the money? Do you know whether its through identity fraud?

Some of you are just as bad as common criminal, he should invest the money into legitimate business? Rubbish!!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
ololo12:

@ OP.  I'll advise you in the strongest possible terms not to report your brother to the EFCC.  Just have him invest the funds into legitimate. As much as i, I don't support internet fraud. But it takes two to tango. I see it as a game where one person gotta win and the other loose. The victim in the deal is also as greedy and shady as the fraudster.  

do you share these same sentiments for kidnapping, atm fraud , armed robbery and other crimes?

Walala:

I think you should advise your parents that this money that has no legitimacy is a risk and while they can keep enjoying now, when katakata bust and their 18 year old son is somebody's wife in jail, you will have no part of it.  

However if the money is coming in now, advise your brother to [b]save and invest in property [/b]or something that he can always fall back on and you can handle his investment when he heads to the drag net.  [b]Most billionaires have done some shady things in the past [/b]and that is where they made that first windfall to get into bigger things so advise your bro to start thinking that way because he will not listen to you whining about him quitting his venture.  

Also when a younger sibling starts to make more money than an older one, [b]there is that little bit of envy that even you cannot deny [/b]because family members will gravitate to him and ignore you like you be poo for floor.  

insert senator governor lg chairman

people are still justifying this. this country is fked. and these are supposed to be the future of nigeria, all cheering as someone swindle others of their hard earned money; justifying theft and yammering about playa hatih'
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
Walala:

However if the money is coming in now, advise your brother to save and invest in property or something that he can always fall back on and you can handle his investment when he heads to the drag net.  Most billionaires have done some shady things in the past and that is where they made that first windfall to get into bigger things so advise your bro to start thinking that way because he will not listen to you whining about him quitting his venture.  

Also when a younger sibling starts to make more money than an older one, there is that little bit of envy that even you cannot deny because family members will gravitate to him and ignore you like you be poo for floor.  

Because some billionaires have done some dirty deals we all should do the same or encourage pple who does the same?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2011
ololo12:

@ OP.  I'll advise you in the strongest possible terms not to report your brother to the EFCC.  Just have him invest the funds into legitimate. As much as i, I don't support internet fraud. But it takes two to tango. I see it as a game where one person gotta win and the other loose. The victim in the deal is also as greedy and shady as the fraudster.  

If the OP's brother invests funds from shady dealings in a legitimate business, if his fraud or theft (as applicable) is uncovered by the law, all his assets - that includes his "legitimate" business , house and car/s can be seized. You can't "clean" dirty money by putting it into what appears to be a legitimate venture. Ever heard of the phrase Money Laundering?

As for saying the secondary victim in a fraudulent deal is also greedy, that's just a term fraudsters use in a lame attempt to justify their evils. Besides, you're assuming this is "Advance Fee Fraud." Fraud comes in different forms, some whereby a buyer pays for goods, and doesn't receive them. I guess you'll say the buyer was greedy?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2011
@op, IS IT YOUR MONEY?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by samtoye(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2011
Trust me ill gotten wealth don't last long, karma is a b-i.t.c.h !!!! We are in the perilious times, you can't help your brother again because the consequence has been set in motion already. My advice for you is do not share in the wealth or else you partake in the retribution. Mark my words - he would end up poorer than he started then he would go into violent crime to keep up his new status.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
Boyloaf:

@op, IS IT YOUR MONEY?

Nigeria has far too many criminals and aspiring ones.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
samtoye:

Trust me ill gotten wealth don't last long, karma is a b-i.t.c.h !!!! We are in the perilious times, you can't help your brother again because the consequence has been set in motion already. My advice for you is do not share in the wealth or else you partake in the retribution. Mark my words - he would end up poorer than he started then he would go into violent crime to keep up his new status.

One of the most sensible responses to this thread.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
Boyloaf:

@op, IS IT YOUR MONEY?

And your point is?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Tyche(m): 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
I will tell you one thing: let it pass.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
OP u no well,

d most silly thing u can do is to beef or report ur brother to the EFCC.

besides, will efcc return the money to the rightful owner

abeg think well oh,

just move on, ur brother dun hammer,

advice him to invest and start a life, dont beef em,

besides, his bread jst got buttered, rejoice with him,

its a lawless country anyways, undecided
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Tsun(f): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
Efcc is not the best option my brother, and your parents will not forgive you if anything happens to your brother.
Give me some mins i will get back to you to tell you what to do,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / Share Your Coming Of Age Stories / Seriously Contemplating A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.