Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira (25052 Views)

Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2011
Succy4luv:

Y would think of reporting him. All these politicians stealing our money has reported them. Leave the boy jareh. If i'm in a position to do dat, i'll be vry happy

With this mindset, it's no wonder Nigeria's in the mess she's in today. From what you've posted, it's okay to be dishonest "because politicians do the same." One of the most retardes responses on this thread, so far. Every excuse to steal and con money out of others, you'd explore. I've heard it all.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
don't be silly? u wanna report your brother to EFCC   shocked which kain bro be this   so if he gets JAILED, you think your parents will be happy? you sound too jealous instead you advising him

abeg free the guy men and face your own JOB
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by usbcable(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
We are in trouble in nigeria.

If its NEWS about jonathan or somebody in PDP stealing most post here will complain and lament and curse at our Govt.

now its more personal and related to somebody down the line, many posters here say the OP should support his brother in the act.

Surely we are in a mess on how to revive nigeria.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
faakay:

don't be silly? u wanna report your brother to EFCC   shocked which kain bro be this   so if he gets JAILED, you think your parents will be happy? you sound too jealous instead you advising him

No sane brother would stand by, and watch his sibling get involved in something illegal. Jail is unpleasant, no doubt. It's not meant to be fun, otherwise the point of loss of freedom would be lost.

However, it's a better option than what could happen, if the OP's younger brother carries on unabated. He could steal from, or con the wrong person, and we all know what the outcome could be. He could get killed. All the family left behind could do is regret what could have been, but that won't bring him back.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2011
usbcable:

We are in trouble in nigeria.

If its NEWS about jonathan or somebody in PDP stealing most post here will complain and lament and curse at our Govt.

now its more personal and related to somebody down the line, many posters here say the OP should support his brother in the act.

Surely we are in a mess on how to revive nigeria.

stop yarning dust, politicians generally worldwide embezzle money but it's varies, there's corruption everywhere but it's just minimal in some countries unlike Nigeria.

What's does fraud got to do with reviving Nigeria? there's fraud everywhere in the whole world either via online or within the companies/government.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by odumchi: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2011
How could you report your own brother to the EFCC? Were that to happen, you'd ruin your relationship with him.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by jkanzzy: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
dis is my 1st comment on dis s.network n dis topic is of utmost important 2 d well being of d society at large. 4 d record, i didnt see any ocular evidence against d younger bro's source ov wealth n i dont also think d elder bro is envious ov d younger bro's wealth. Personally i always look 4ward 2 seeing my younger bro achieve greater things dat i cldnt achieve n dat shld be d trends if d young must really grow. In as much as we wnt 2 b successful in our world we shldnt compromise our standards 2 impress any soul nt even our parents or siblings or loved ones. Back 2 case at hand, if d wealth is an ill gotten one den it is already late 4 d elder bro because he cant change anything again bt dis shldnt stop him 4rm tryin to uncover d source ov d wealth, if it is thru fraudulent means den only God can profer a solution as it is beyond man bt if he wants 2 do d obvious den he shld advise his bro 2 make restitution whc is vry hard but doable. My final take on d case, if d wealth is ill gotten, advise your parents against compromising wiv your bro 4 at d appointed time his sins wil catch up wiv him. In all your dealings wiv him on dis case dnt compromise d truth, d law n d moral standards.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by VEE2010(m): 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
It is very unfortunate to believe many people have mortgaged their morals and value as a result of poverty and greed. How can a boy of just 18yrs planned to acquire a property worth several millions without his brother raising an eye brow if he truly loves him. The fact remains that, if he later finds himself in any trouble as regards his source(s) of income, the brother will be the first point of contact. If I were his Elder brother, i'll employ all possible means to ensure I stopped him from doing shady businesses. As for those castigating the brother for mentioning EFCC, just continue to encourage corruption so that at the long run, you'd shift blames to the government. However, as a country, I think the best way forward is when we begin to think aright. Lets consider our children and generations after us, what legacy are we planning to leave behind. I think, its high time we made a strong decision by resisting the urge for cheap gains and undue suffering in future. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by LesbianBoy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
faakay:

don't be silly? u wanna report your brother to EFCC   shocked which kain bro be this  so if he gets JAILED, you think your parents will be happy? you sound too jealous instead you advising him

i wonder!!! [color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by iaabc(f): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
I want to be amazed at the kind of responses here but then again i remember that people who are our leaders are from among us. And if the mindset displayed on this thread is anything to go by, then Nigeria still has millions of miles to go.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by ashiri1: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
iaabc:

I want to be amazed at the kind of responses here but then again i remember that people who are our leaders are from among us. And if the mindset displayed on this thread is anything to go by, then Nigeria still has millions of miles to go.

WELL SAID. Not only on this issue but others especially those bothering on MORALITY. kaiiiii. NA WA OH!!
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by LesbianBoy(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
faliowino:

freeman 191 you've just hit the nail on the head.poster the money will soon finish trust me on that one if its truly yahoo everybody will the land back on earth with a heavy crash, i really pity him because he may never b the same again experiencing such a trauma at an early age

chamber2:

Who told you? That is just a myth. The money may still not finish and he ends up making more.

Chamber2 bro, thanks so much! i wonder why ppl just make myths look like FACT! with all this their "what go around come around"   "the moiney will finish" bull sh'it talks,  i know many peoples who made their moiney illegally in the past and have invested in legal business and they are still living large till now so why didnt their money finish![color=#990000][/color]  angry
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2011
If he were my kid brother, and suddenly came into a shed load of money, I too would be concerned. And if I found out the source of his sudden windfall was dishonest, either the proceeds of theft or fraud, I would report him to the police, and let them deal with things.

The other alternative, i.e him getting caught, and possibly lynched is worse than doing jail time. One that doesn't get punished for his crimes is unlikely to learn.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
later these same people will be whining about how nigerians are treated abroad and why we are reviled as scammers.

you should all be ashamed of yourselves

i can only wonder at the mindset of the parents who are content to enjoy the good life their son stole from somebody.

if the guy is busted tomorrow, i wonder what all these defenders of thievery will have to say?

nigeria is truly fked if this is the mindet of the generation of the future - anything goes as long as you get paid

@op, i don't envy you. the  right answer is to report your brother to the authorities, before he does something that is even worse and which may have repercussions for all of you.

however, in nigeria, where money talks, that will be a complete waste of time, and may alienate you from the rest of your family who sadly don't appear to share your values.

my advise would be to advise then keep a very long distance.

and make sure you cannot be implicated in anyway in anything he is doing.

too many Nigerians are so shallow minded. i had a cousin, who some 10 years back, was dating this guy who was swimming in money. my folks pointed out that no one could pin point the guys source of income, but no one listened. the girl moved in with the guy, had kids then two years later ndlea caught the guy, arrested him, siezed all his possessions, kicked the girl out of the  house. her folks had o get a house for her to stay in

there's really nothing you can do, i'm sorry. it is clear to all of them that the guy is doing something that is clearly shady; but they have decided that the good life is better than a clear conscience.

i wonder what all these defenders of the brother would say if they suddenly found that he was perpetrating crimes nigerains are direct victims of - like kidnapping, or atm fraud - would that bring home to them the foolishness of their comments?  undecided
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by bravedude(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2011
Oga u beta join ur bro chop d money oh.Nigeria police and EFCC don legalize yahoo yahoo or fraud,if na lie y dem no dey do all dis our ex president,governors etc anything,but dem go just take their own share den move ahead.Your bro riding car of 5M is no big deal.Make i advice u from experience,if u report am 2 EFCC,d highest money dey will take from him won't be more than 2M and they will set him free.U need see were Police dey run follow my friends wen them they cruise in their Infiniti FX45,watin dem dey find na God don do am 4 u,so give police their own share.Man things have changed,anyhow ur bro take make d money u better join am chop,as long as he no rob or kill person for money.Chop why money last.Great advice man!!!!!!Sorry i no even tell u my friends age,they are in their mid 20's.Kids are turning millionaires dis days u dey there dey dull, Nonsense.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by born2boink(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
Poster,You better not drop your brother phone number on here, Nairaland girls will be calling him for marriage
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by joscar: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
Guy, dnt call any EFCC or do anytins to harm ur brother u have try as elderly brother and he refused to listens to you, allow him for now and forward to see, if more of such money or wealth will come again, be guided, remove ur eye to avoid family breakup! ok
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2011
you people have no idea of the misery that the boy may have caused with his action

a few months back, an aboki who i have done business on more than one occasion cheated me of N200,000. he gave  me fake dollars. it turns out he did the same to several people, then ran off to kano to get married. the money was for a relative in need. its really sad that nigerians can think like this

where do you think the money armed robbers, yahoo yahoo boys,  kidnappers etc throw around comes from? more often than not, from the swat of hardworking nigerians.

i know of a woman who committed suicide after she was swindled of millions, leaving behind an 13 year old daughter.

i was robbed in a holdup by some small boy thugs, who probably also blow the money they stole somewhere

for all those engagin n the deception that investing stolen property somehow whitewashes the crime, the guy will just blow the money. easy come, easy go. NL is full of stories of busted white collar criminals who were always spending money as if it was going out of fashion.

just remember , it could be any of you, or your friends on the other end of the crime.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by johndavid1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2011
born2fuck:

Poster,You better not drop your brother phone number on here, Nairaland girls will be calling him for marriage
grin grin grin i evan wan giv my sister the no sef  undecided undecided undecided wink wink wink wink
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by executinal(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
@OP go and settle your problem with your family members, no reasonable advice that will come out here, rather you will end up having double mind to your problem. Also as you rightly said that your brother maybe into internet whatever, don't you think he may be a member of NL and at the-same time reading your write up and peoples responds?? Think before you seek public opinion. If the money was made in illegal way, he will not return the money back. So as the situation maybe now, advice him to diciest from the future once and help him utilize the fund if you care for him, else allow him to enjoy his life, while you enjoy yours also. Involving  EFCC shocked shocked my brother na problem you dey invite for your family
cheers,
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
The average Nigerian mindset, when it comes to fraud and theft, is mind-boggling. As long as theft and fraud bring in money, apparently it's okay. It's no wonder Nigeria is a failed nation, 51 years after gaining independence, there's little you can regard as positive about her. Deceit, theft and any form of dishonesty is accepted and celebrated, as long as there's money involved.

Not too long ago, a young man was publicly lynched, for stealing a necklace. There were videos everywhere, showing him being beaten and set on fire. The world was aghast at his fate. What happens if the OP's kid brother is caught stealing from the wrong people? The police or EFCC will be the least of his concerns. And the family will be left to pick up the pieces - in most cases after a public lynching, there's very little left to bury. A few lumps of charred meat, brittle bones and a trainer or two.

Hopefully, the OP's brother won't meet such a grisly end, and would get caught, arrested, charged, convicted and does jail time. If he's lucky.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by dinah777: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
Act wisely,don't think you ll get the help you need here.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by bravedude(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
oyb (m)

you people have no idea of the misery that the boy may have caused with his action

a few months back, an aboki who i have done business on more than one occasion cheated me of N200,000. he gave  me fake dollars. it turns out he did the same to several people, then ran off to kano to get married. the money was for a relative in need. its really sad that nigerians can think like this

where do you think the money armed robbers, yahoo yahoo boys,  kidnappers etc throw around comes from? more often than not, from the swat of hardworking nigerians.

i know of a woman who committed suicide after she was swindled of millions, leaving behind an 13 year old daughter.

i was robbed in a holdup by some small boy thugs, who probably also blow the money they stole somewhere

for all those engagin n the deception that investing stolen property somehow whitewashes the crime, the guy will just blow the money. easy come, easy go. NL is full of stories of busted white collar criminals who were always spending money as if it was going out of fashion.

just remember , it could be any of you, or your friends on the other end of the crime.

How much is the total money they  lost,200k u dey make noise.They stole my 1M from my car and i no make noise.D person wey take am need am pass me,na sharp badt guy.Please let live with what we see in nigeria society,no Job man.Not much crimes abroad man.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by andyanders: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
@gascoign1

Poster, I see envy here and not that you want good for your kid brother.

Yes, your kid brother could be eighteen yrs and be rich as maybe that’s his destiny to be richer before you. I have seen a young boy who made a connection to a business that made him a billionaire because his school classmate is from a rich family and he connected a rich guy looking for a contract and he made his billions from the connection he brokered. It does not necessary mean he is into fraud.
I personally bought my first car at the age of 15yrs. I had friends who stayed abroad then, and they saw me as a young man with zeal to succeed and smart. I was in secondary school then in the eighties and was supplying shirts, shoes, suites, bags and so many Italian products to Bankers and they were giving me Post Dated checks to be drawn at the end of the month.

I started saving money and made well over N200, 000 thousand naira that was above $300.000, then as Naira was bigger than dollars. With that I was able to buy a car, and later pay my school fees and travel to the United States.

You want to report your kid brother to EFFCC. How many of the EFFCC that has reported their own brothers, sister or children to you?

Have you taken your time to find out privately what he does?  Is he into robbery as you never mentioned? Has he taken your money? Has he stolen from you or person/s that you are aware of? NEVER.

He is even responsible for your parent’s upkeep. You as the senior one has not been responsible for them.
 In as much as he is not into ritual and robbery take your time to talk to your parents and try to work out things in a more matured way and if he is into any bad thing, let your parents know what they getting themselves involved in case anything happens.
His attitude towards you now is because he knows the kind of person you are, envious person.

Taking him to the law could lead to your parent’s death.
Your attitude shows that you have nothing to offer than envy.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by agog: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
If what you presented to NL is the truth from third party view, then dont hesitate to talk to him at least to reveal how he got all the riches from. Also have a talk with your parents, chances are they too are sceptical, only they decide to keep mute. Let them know your reservations on the guys's wealth. If the parents turn you down, and the guy is a big time yahoo/yahoo turn ritualist, then the parents are enjoying the wealth at their own ultimate peril.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
andyanders:

@gascoign1

Poster, I see envy here and not want good you look at you kid brother.

Yes, your kid brother could be eighteen yrs and be rich as maybe that’s his destiny to be richer before you. I have seen a young boy who made a connection to a business that made him a billionaire because his school classmate is from a rich family and he connected a rich guy looking for a contract and he made his billions from the connection he brokered. It does not necessary mean he is into fraud.
I personally bought my first car at the age of 15yrs. I had friends who stayed abroad then, and they saw me as a young man with zeal to succeed and smart. I was in secondary school then in the eighties and was supplying shirts, shoes, suites, bags and so many Italian products to Bankers and they were giving me Post Dated checks to be drawn at the end of the month.

I started saving money and made well over N200, 000 thousand naira that was above $300.000, then as Naira was bigger than dollars. With that I was able to buy a car, and later pay my school fees and travel to the United States.

You want to report your kid brother to EFFCC. How many of the EFFCC that has reported their own brothers, sister or children to you?

Have you taken your time to find out privately what he does?  Is he into robbery as you never mentioned? Has he taken your money? Has he stolen from you or person/s that you are aware of? NEVER.

He is even responsible for your parent’s upkeep. You as the senior one has not been responsible for them.
 In as much as he is not into ritual and robbery take your time to talk to your parents and try to work out things in a more matured way and if he is into any bad thing, let your parents know what they getting themselves involved in case anything happens.
His attitude towards you now is because he knows the kind of person you are, envious person.

I don't see what envy has to do with the issues here. Why would anyone envy a dishonest person? Yes, an 18-year-old could be a millionaire, but such a person will have a job, or investments that could be linked to his wealth. Just because he spends on his parents doesn't make his actions right. The source of the money does not get overlooked.

I guess I blame the parents more. They seem happy to revel in the money, without questioning its source. Right now, their son can do no wrong, he's the blue-eyed boy that brings in the dollars. If he gets caught, guess who'll be caught in the crossfire? The parents he lives with. It'll be difficult for them to plead ignorance, how could they, when the guy lives in close proximity with them?
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
bravedude:

How much is the total money they  lost,200k u dey make noise.They stole my 1M from my car and i no make noise.D person wey take am need am pass me,na sharp badt guy.Please let live with what we see in nigeria society,no Job man.Not much crimes abroad man.

bravedude:

Cool,i'm in my finals there.Anyway,Best of luck.

a university student, leaving 1million in a car? not only stupid, but if true, then you are clearly in the same sort of business. perhaps you are one of those 'students' who does a little kidnapping business on the side?

smh. this is why my md once told us that the future management of my company will have serious problems sifting through the labour  market, if this is the sort of chaff being throw out of our schools.  

disgraceful , immoral theives
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
andyanders:

@gascoign1

Poster, I see envy here and not that you want good for your kid brother.

From what you wrote there i take it that you are between 45-50 yrs of age or above and to think that u have this mindset is scaring.

Some Nigerians are morally dead, the Op should be happy for his 18yrs old brother living on crime?
No hope for Nigeria.
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
Siena:

I don't see what envy has to do with the issues here. Why would anyone envy a dishonest person? Yes, an 18-year-old could be a millionaire, but such a person will have a job, or investments that could be linked to his wealth. Just because he spends on his parents doesn't make his actions right. The source of the money does not get overlooked.

I guess I blame the parents more. They seem happy to revel in the money, without questioning its source. Right now, their son can do no wrong, he's the blue-eyed boy that brings in the dollars. If he gets caught, guess who'll be caught in the crossfire? The parents he lives with. It'll be difficult for them to plead ignorance, how could they, when the guy lives in close proximity with them?

this is what andyanders has to say about people who cheat others in other threads

andyanders:

I have phobia living or entering any house in Nigeria that is more than a floor. It is better for you to buy your materials to build your house by yourselve than contracting these half baked contractors here in Nigeria. You give them money, they look for substandard materials to use for you so that they can make much profit/or steal you dry and build their own houses. I have had an experince with some of these people. They suck

andyanders:

Custom officials are the most corrupt sector we have here in Nigeria. It will be difficult to get any official that is not a multi millionaire.

Armed robbers are better than them. Most of the confiscated goods end up in their wife’s shops or their personal business.

How come a man at that position claim that he is not aware that it was NIPP Equipment? I love the way Senator Ngege handled the issue. Let those involved be dismissed and put to jail

andyanders:

How can you pray for someone who pulls a gun on you? How can you pray for someone who will mount a road block only to extort money from you? How can you pray for someone that will kill and tag you a Robber? How can you pray for someone who will join and rob you? The ONLY thing is to pray against them. Curse,curse,curse,curse. Just pray to God to save and protect you as those given the power to protect you, go after your life. Woe be unto them.

andyanders:

The guy that said his friend was driving by 10.30pm, saw 4 ladies an d stopped at that hour of the night is a complete fool. No reasonable man will be stopping that hour of the night for strangers if he is not sick. He wanted the girls as he is a man full of lust. He is lucky he was not killed. For the stolen car, paste the pictures of the car and to further help anyone to be able to help you out. God will find your car for you. Also report the case with the Police in case they use the car for robbery.

and the kicker
andyanders:

I have said it that no Nigerian Policeman will see the door of heaven. The fear of any Nigerian policeman is the beginning of wisdom.
All the money given to any policeman is cursed by the givers and they carry curse.

[b]If you have a brother, same blood, enters police force as a profession, run away from him/her because he must find a way to extort money from you either directly or indirectly. [/b]For killing a young man like this, their own children will become wayward.

most of the defenders are the worst kind of hypocrites. disgusting
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
i guess its a black thing. sort of like calling people who report drug dealers hata snitches embarassed embarassed
Re: Help! Mine Jobless 18 Years Old Brother Just Bought A Car Worth 5million Naira by bravedude(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
oyb (m)

Quote from: bravedude on Yesterday at 01:34:44 PM
Cool,i'm in my finals there.Anyway,Best of luck.

a university student, leaving 1million in a car? not only silly, but if true, then you are clearly in the same sort of business. perhaps you are one of those 'students' who does a little kidnapping business on the side?

smh. this is why my md once told us that the future management of my company will have serious problems sifting through the labour  market, if this is the sort of chaff being throw out of our schools.  

disgraceful , immoral theives

Hahahaha!!!!!!Yes I'm in my finals but based abroad.Yes it's true,my 1M gone.Yes the guy who stole the money needed it more than i do.Yes was meant for my building project.Yes my dad loose guild,mugu fall man chop.Kids are turning millionaires over night and there is nothing u can do about it.Firm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Seriously Contemplating A Divorce / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? / Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.