Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

No Joke I Need A Life Companion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Joke I Need A Life Companion (2686 Views)

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Slay Queens Going Pantless Aint No Joke(video) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Did you bleed much after being force penetrated?
I want to gain more info so that the page can have enough weight. cool
You will need to gather more evidences for the writing, hahahahah

1 Like

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Where did you get the previous imformations?. Go back to same place you got the previous ones from.
I'll love to come and examine in between your legs to ascertain the degree of permanent damage you sustained to your hymen when your cousins made you become a mother prematurely ( sorry, maturely cause Aboki girls are mature as from 9years old. ( Ask the Prophet about Aisha) ) grin grin grin

😇
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

You can use that 2k plus that of the 4k from you guys to pay for the agent fee,so you can have a cleaning or gateman job to do.
be honest, and tell him the Job your husband does. grin

Also, what did you and the children eat today? grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

It's too late for her nau, two kids already at 25, no father no husband, her ashawo business na from hand to mouth, mama never chop pikin too never chop that's why i am telling her to come visit me this weekend maybe she go see small money take buy for baby, stuwpid bitch.
You got it wrong... The Aboki girl Jeon is still only 22. grin

The kids aren't only 2 as of now. grin

She born the first one at about 17 grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

I'll love to come and examine in between your legs to ascertain the degree of permanent damage you sustained to your hymen when your cousins made you become a mother prematurely ( sorry, maturely cause Aboki girls are mature as from 9years old. ( Ask the Prophet about Aisha) ) grin grin grin

😇

Chai hymen destroyed at such a young age forcing the slowpoke into prostitution eh, even a 2 by 2 wood would feel nothing if it were to go into her pussy.

1 Like

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

You got it wrong... The Aboki girl Jeon is still only 22. grin

The kids aren't only 2 as of now. grin

She born the first one at about 17 grin
U don minit bro..
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Won mu garri ni, dem drink gari 🤣🤣🤣
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
Where d harshewo dey?? Jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

THAT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

9 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Atolu01: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2023
men are really scum sha.

1 Like

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

U don minit bro..
Imagine her own children are also her first cousins once removed. grin grin grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Are you done boasting with the 2k you have in that inherited joint account that was passed down to you by your ancient ancestors ?.

Balablue64:

I know, but Tell me honestly how many faded boxer shorts have you seen? Usually next tin followed by a jedi jedi powered dick rising to pound your hairy pussy cheap whoree
How can someone who can't own a room have a property under his own name?.
You can't own a boxer since you sleep under the bridge in Eko. Cause where are u going to keep them even if you have?, how can you run away if been chased by the police for sleeping under the bridge.

10 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

Won mu garri ni, dem drink gari 🤣🤣🤣
Haba na! Not that bad, Jeon sells masa and awara with yaji so the children have the opportunity to eat a few pieces anytime she makes some to go and sell.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

U don minit bro..
grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Imagine her own children are also her first cousins once removed. grin grin grin

That's a taboo lineage bro, lagos boys sef no get joy imagine taking her panties to baba for rituals?
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

THAT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS.
Balablue64

Can you see for yourself!!? grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:
Where d harshewo dey?? Jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon jeon

Am here, Keeping on calling my name than that of your Lord Jesus. Least I gave you joy to ease your stress, frustrations and self issues for not able to get a job than he has ever done.

9 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Balablue64

Can you see for yourself!!? grin

No, he's blind.
Help him to narrate this to him like you always do.

9 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

That's a taboo lineage bro, lagos boys sef no get joy imagine taking her to baba for rituals?

It's easy, they'll just tell her that she qualified for a vacation tour in South Korea and she needs to go to Lagos to process documents that will facilitate her travel... GBAM, she will abandon her children and husband to follow.
grin grin grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

That's a taboo lineage bro, lagos boys sef no get joy imagine taking her panties to baba for rituals?
Dem go reject am grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

No, he's blind.
Help him to narrate this to him like you always do.

Those who you hold dear are the ones who can hurt you the most.

Imagine what your family did to you cry

Should I coin the phrase "family sexual assault syndrome" for it ?
cry

I think I should. cry
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

Genuine jobs no gree reach you, now nah to to dy carry panties up and down. Rituals self no go work out for you because you're lazy, less and unproductive.And trolling no go let you get time to concentrate . Poverty and jobless na your callings.

Next time choose your parents and family by doing that you can eradicate this miserable ugly situations of yours. Don't allow them to choose you.

9 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Genuine jobs no gree reach you, now nah to to dy carry panties up and down. Rituals self no go work out for you because you're lazy, less and unproductive.And trolling no go let you get time to concentrate . Poverty and jobless na your callings.

Next time choose your parents and family by doing that you can eradicate this miserable ugly situations of yours. Don't allow them to choose you.

Now you sound like someone that's been used, which one be choose again?
I know I've been chatting with a dumb b!tch all along
This girl go and check in a hospital they have used your brain join, all those boys you sleep with for 2k they have collected more than you can ever imagine from your body, regardless of the fact that some also deposited their kids in you and gonorrhea too.
So keep nursing another man's children all alone with gonorrhea, it's the perfect reward for stuupid b!tches like you.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
It takes you long to replied back, what have you been doing?, crying?, filling the GP tanks with salty tears or cracking your brain to figure out the diss lines you can use? .
I'm done with you bro.
Lord knew what you are that's why he kept you in lavishing in poverty.

Balablue64:

Now you sound like someone that's been used, which one be choose again?
I know I've been chatting with a dumb b!tch all along
This girl go and check in a hospital they have used your brain join, all those boys you sleep with for 2k they have collected more than you can ever imagine from your body, regardless of the fact that some also deposited their kids in you and gonorrhea too.
So keep nursing another man's children all alone with gonorrhea, it's the perfect reward for stuupid b!tches like you.

9 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:
It takes you long to replied back, what have you been doing?, crying?, filling the GP tanks with salty tears.
I'm done with you bro.
Lord knew what you are that's why he kept you in lavishing in poverty.

See English, arshewo unlike you am busy, please step outside one fine bros is passing.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

See English, arshewo unlike you am busy, please step outside one fine bros is passing.
Broke man that can't afford a rubber of garrison is bragging of 2k and the 4k his guys will add for him to carry olosho 😂😂😂😂😂😂
This shows how low you are in life.

9 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Broke man that can't afford a rubber of garrison is bragging of 2k. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
This shows how low you are in life.

Jeon nothing dey inside you again oh, abortion pills have sagged your boobs and flattened your yansh, gonorrhea has weakened your body and constant and furious knacking from urchins has weakened your mind,
I offered you 2k coz that's what you deserve.
Please i will make it 4 k if you come.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

Jeon nothing dey inside you again oh, abortion pills have sagged your boobs and flattened your yansh, gonorrhea has weakened your body and constant and furious knacking from urchins has weakened your mind,
I offered you 2k coz that's what you deserve.
Please i will make it 4 k if you come.

there's nothing more painful than aging with no job.
Is like you are jealous! of Olosho's. Well a man can be a prostitute too. Ask Bobrisky.

10 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hoelosho dey untop man, ta ta ta pa pa, where is that stewpeed jeon na you dey moan for there?
Useless purostitute wey no get future, hope you collected your 2k first before spreading your hairy bottomless vagina to avoid stories that touch sha.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:
Hoelosho dey untop man, ta ta ta pa pa, where is that stewpeed jeon na you dey moan for there?
Useless purostitute wey no get future, hope you collected your 2k first before spreading your hairy bottomless vagina to avoid stories that touch sha.

Broke ass jobless nigga. Jeon's slave.
Please call on ur master's name

10 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

there's nothing more painful than aging with no job.
Is like you are jealous! of Olosho's. Well a man can be a prostitute too. Ask Bobrisky.

My dear is business not booming for you, i mean how many times does the average customer thrusts before he cums. Ta ta ta ta that's like x 94 times before he release and hands you 2k. I mean...
Cool money i must admit
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

My dear is business not booming for you, i mean how many times does the average customer thrusts before he cums. Ta ta ta ta that's like x 94 times before he release and hands you 2k. I mean...
Cool money i must admit

Let me ask your mom

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Match-making: Does It Really Work? / She Has All Wife Qualities Except: / HELP!!! I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.