Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

No Joke I Need A Life Companion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Joke I Need A Life Companion (2682 Views)

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Slay Queens Going Pantless Aint No Joke(video) / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

I am not trolling you.

Narrating what happened isn't trolling.

Or do you deny non of this is true?

Narrating without evidence or repeating narrations is no different from trolling. Cuz no one will believe you with those claims unless the gullible ones like the previous ones that left you all alone in this stupidity.

12 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

We shouldn't always condemn Jeon .

Rape can be very traumatic. Imagine her being raped after they took local crude sex enhancing herbs.

It really degenerated her psychologically thus the hate for men.

But now the worse part of her life is, how is she able to live and cope with one of her rapist as a husband. cry

It hurts, it hurts...
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

I am not who you think I am.

After all, I am not the enemy. cool

I don't care. That is what Lord assigned you for before coming to Earth. Dancing around female monikers to troll after been rejected.

12 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

I see you are the one suffering from that traumatic rejections.
You have overdosed yourself with me, the reason why you can't move on and always creating monikers to monitor my movements.

Answer his questions, is it true or not.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

Parasite like you do you have any job? Go and look for another dick to gobble, or another dirty alcohol and cigarette smelly addict who would spread your legs ajar and and pound your hairy over worned out pussy for 2k again. Remember that you have kids to feed, you stretch marks, burnt skin, hiv and gonorrhea patient like you.

Chai, jobless broke nigga that is begging for job claiming he doesn't have agent fee.
Come I have job for you. Be the gateman to my Christmas chickens.

12 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ask him yourself or tell him to give you the answers.

Balablue64:

Answer his questions, is it true or not.
I like the entertainment been given to a fool ..

11 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by brain54(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Match making thread gone wrong…

Sorry dude.

@Op!
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

It hurts, it hurts...
Just as you are bitter because of your lack of securing a job and brokeness .

10 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Chai, jobless broke nigga that is begging for job claiming he doesn't have agent fee.
Come I have job for you. Be the gateman to my Christmas chickens.

na you go help me or na me go help you?
You know well not to diss gatemen cos they are your biggest customers, except you want to stand in vain at night time.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

So she's a victim of not just rape but incest, wow i always knew there's a malicious and sinister skeleton in her cupboard
She is a Northern Hausa/Fulani Muslim, and they see nothing wrong in sleeping with cousins.

More reasons why the cousins had a chance on her and went for a run to satisfy their sexual urge after taking local crude afrodisiac .

As incestuous as it is, they don't look at it as incest. That's why 99% of them are from a lineage of inbreeds and go on to grow their own lineage by commiting more and more incest to bring forth more inbreeds , so much they can't care for that they have to litter the streets of Northern Nigeria.

With time Jeon will heal and love Aboki penis again with all her heart. But before then, there is something her cousin/husband must do. cool
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

I don't care. That is what Lord assigned you for before coming to Earth. Dancing around female monikers to troll after been rejected.
Who rejected me? cool
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

She is a Northern Hausa/Fulani Muslim, and they see nothing wrong in sleeping with cousins.

More reasons why the cousins had a chance on her and went for a run to satisfy their sexual urge after taking local crude afrodisiac .

As incestuous as it is, they don't look at it as incest. That's why 99% of them are from a lineage of inbreeds and go on to grow their own lineage by commiting more and more incest to bring forth more inbreeds , so much they can't care for that they have to litter the streets of Northern Nigeria.

With time Jeon will heal and love Aboki penis again with all her heart. But before then, there is something her cousin/husband must do. cool

So it's like their culture, now look at the foolish girl im replying to on nairaland.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

na you go help me or na me go help you?
You know well not to diss gatemen cos they are your biggest customers, except you want to stand in vain at night time.

Removing and swallow your ego.
Come let me get you a job as a gateman. At least it will limit your unreproductive time your spend trolling.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Laughing at your foolishness.
You did well.

12 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Narrating without evidence or repeating narrations is no different from trolling. Cuz no one will believe you with those claims unless the gullible ones like the previous ones that left you all alone in this stupidity.
Which one of the claims do you want to deny?

That you don't have children?

That you don't live in the north east?

That you are not married?

That the marriage is not to your cousin?

That you people do not commit incest?

That you were not raped?

Nothing every remains hidden from the sun cry

I pray to Allah you heal soon cry
Forgive your husband and other cousins.
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

So it's like their culture, now look at the foolish girl im replying to on nairaland.

A fool @ 40 is a fool forever.

15 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:
Who rejected me? cool
Don't act like you don't know.

13 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Which one of the claims do you want to deny?

That you don't have children?

That you don't live in the north east?

That you are not married?

That the marriage is not to your cousin?

That you people do not commit incest?

That you were not raped?

Nothing every remains hidden from the sun cry

I pray to Allah you heal soon cry
Forgive your husband and other cousins.

Chai this your foolishness just dy give me Joy. Keep on with this biography. Can you add it to Wikipedia page, please?.

😊

Posting it on NL, is something small. You can also print it out as a novel.

13 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Don't act like you don't know.
Oh lawd mi gad. grin

You rejected holyman ? grin grin grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Oh lawd mi gad. grin

You rejected holyman ? grin grin grin

And is holyman,DDIA, or Benjimdor or Emidon11, different from you?.

11 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Removing and swallow your ego.
Come let me get you a job as a gateman. At least it will limit your unreproductive time your spend trolling.

Whatever i do im proud of it, are you proud of your prostitution work?, do you have a future?
Now you are trapped with 2 kids whose father are unknown.
If that brothel kicks you out today you will be sleeping under bridge my dear
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Chai this your foolishness just dy give me Joy. Keep on with this biography. Can you add it to Wikipedia page?.
Start the wiki page lemme kick on with it.

Let it have a Prologue. In it, please give a spoiler on how you were pinned down, hijab raised to access your small boobs, everything below yanked off and the most important part, how they took turns to experiment carnal knowledge of you. cool

After that, I will use my writing skills to deliver a full detailed and polished wiki page for you. cool
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2023
Balablue64:

Whatever i do im proud of it, are you proud of your prostitution work?, do you have a future?
Now you are trapped with 2 kids whose father are unknown.
If that brothel kicks you out today you will be sleeping under bridge my dear

Your predicament. So you don't even own a room? I wonder if that faded boxer shorts belongs to you.
Yes, in Lagos, broke man and jobless hegoat do live and sleep under brigde. But in my place everyone owns a house. Boy if eko no favor you come to Auchi at least I will give you job @ my farm and poultry or go back to your village.

12 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Let it have a Prologue. In it, please give a spoiler on how you were pinned down, hijab raised to access your small boobs, everything below yanked off and the most important part, how they took turns to experiment carnal knowledge of you. cool

After that, I will use my writing skills to deliver a full detailed and polished wiki page for you. cool

I will be very grateful for that then wasting 3 yrs on NL with nothing to show out of it for the pass years.

12 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

And is holyman,DDIA, or Benjimdor or Emidon11, different from you?.
I am all but not Emidon11

So I wonder when Bendo was rejected by you grin

Emidon11 come carry your Aboki girlfriend before she come think say na me be you wey the toast am for Nairaland. grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

I am all but not Emidon11

So I wonder when Bendo was rejected by you grin

Emidon11 come carry your Aboki girlfriend before she come think say na me be you wey the toast am for Nairaland. grin
I did the rejecting, not you .

Stop deceiving yourself, you're the one. Hide your trolling time and writings.

11 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

I will be very grateful for that then wasting 3 yrs on NL with nothing to show out of it for the pass years.

Did you bleed much after being force penetrated?

I want to gain more info so that the page can have enough weight. cool
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Your predicament. So you don't even own a room? I wonder if that faded boxer shorts belongs to you.
Yes, in Lagos, broke man and jobless hegoat do live and sleep under brigde. But in my place everyone owns a house. Boy if eko no favor you come to Auchi at least I will give you job @ my farm and poultry or go back to your village.

I know, but Tell me honestly how many faded boxer shorts have you seen? Usually next tin followed by a jedi jedi powered dick rising to pound your hairy pussy cheap whoree
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

I did the rejecting, not you .

Stop deceiving yourself, you're the one. Hide your trolling time and writings.
Very soon you will say I am ObamaMessi as you have always.

So dumb you can't diffentiate when the difference is clear in manners of writting and distinct grammatical architecture in expression.

Mumu grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Jeon(f): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Did you bleed much after being force penetrated?

I want to gain more info so that the page can have enough weight. cool

Where did you get the previous imformations?. Go back to same place you got the previous ones from.

12 Likes

Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by BBIA: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
Jeon:

Please where is your home in the north east. grin

Everybody has a home in the bokoharam ridden region?

grin

grin
Re: No Joke I Need A Life Companion by Balablue64: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2023
BBIA:

Bros, you are not a man of peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Being A Male Virgin At The Age Of 18 Cool??? / Content Of A Girl And A Guy's Phone Inbox / Simple 27 Rules For My Girlfriend!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.