Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) (24668 Views)

Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / What Did You Cook Today? / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by PlsStayAlive: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
folake4u:
If I boil water for you, you go trip for me. cheesy
Folake, billionaire's are extinct in Nigeria o. You better enter YouTube and learn how to cook o, ehn.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing

I can't cook anything

Not my fault though

It is a long time problem to me. All my siblings are females...so with time I became so useless when it comes to kitchen
Even if I'm dying of hunger I won't enter the kitchen. I will be looking for already made food because that is what I'm used to. Always waiting for them to cook and run down to their house to eat. Including the married ones.
I'm even at my elder sisters place now waiting for dinner while I devour her cray fish.
Damn niggar that's not an excuse. You even had an advantage of having female siblings. Na keyboarding and bombing carry your attention comot for kitchen. What da fvck man! Your wife will punish you Wella with this.

So niggars that don't know how to cook can be classified as pussyass naggars. Not my fault though.
😏😏😏😏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2023
My neighbor taught me how to cook fresh tomatoes stew and now I'm a badass πŸ˜‚ always have cordial relationship with your neighbours smiley

Other stuffs I can cook so well are;

Jollof rice
Rice and beans
Egusi soup
Okra soup

2 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Myer:

That's nor nature sir. That's scientists.
They are some times wrong. It is a perfect combination. But too much of any thing can become poisonous.

Sir?🀣 But seriously, generally, fat, sugar, salt, frying, food smoking, curing, msg, white maggie, etc, are not good for us. And those are the things that make food especially tasty!
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by adecz: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Spaghetti🍝🍜

2 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by adecz: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bean cakes, aka Akara or kwosai
depending on whether you are in
southern or northern NigeriaπŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
I be prof. In cooking Egwusi soup nd it's my favourite
I fit eat Egwusi nd semo three times in a day

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Myer(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Sir?🀣 But seriously, generally, fat, sugar, salt, frying, food smoking, curing, msg, white maggie, etc, are not good for us. And those are the things that make food especially tasty!
Be careful who you're listening to and what you believe. Cos your belief makes it true to you.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Oladhips(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Anything cook-able grin cool I dey there πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by medube(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Myer:

Be careful who you're listening to and what you believe. Cos your belief makes it true to you.

Well, eating or doing certain things (eg seat belts) raises you chances of having certain outcomes, regardless of who you're listening to!
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by stasius: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Frothy sauce is poti!
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by GindoX(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
Beans ooo

Nothing but beans.

grin I don see ma frnd..

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by countryman13: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'm almost quite sure most of you will come here and tell us beans/noodles, but please guys, you can do better those.
Just believe in yourselves. Shock us please.πŸ˜€

So, what is that dish you know you can confidently cook so well?
No lying o!😌
What dish do you cook best?

Pictures credit: Mariah's
Beans n Plantain

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
lexy2014:

water

Wow! 😲
Share the recipe if you don't mind.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
adecz:

Bean cakes, aka Akara or kwosai
depending on whether you are in
southern or northern NigeriaπŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯

Hmm!
Look super nice. ✨✨✨

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Ezedon(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hot water
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
missidy:
Any kind of soup grin, any kind of rice, chicken curry, correct stew (hands down). Infact I'm the kitchen queen, even my grandma dey hail me grin.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Justiceleague1: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Cook ke,when there be lotsa hot to mix!!!
You can try some action bitters with some chilled juice cool
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Justiceleague1: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
adecz:

Spaghetti🍝🍜
Please kindly break down the recipe,thanks
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Myer(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, eating or doing certain things (eg seat belts) raises you chances of having certain outcomes, regardless of who you're listening to!
You listen to scientists, I listen to the Word of God.
Choose wisely.

Gen.1.29 - And God said, "See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.

Gen.1.30 - Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food"; and it was so.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by CloudResident(m): 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Quite a handful;
Okro
ogbono,egusi,ishapa soup,Banga soupwhite soup,ewedu,fish,cowtail and goat meat peppersoup,fisherman crab soup, groundnut soup etc etc

Several swallows-fufu, Amala,semo,tuwo,pupuru etc etc

Couscous with sauce,
All porridge
Yamarita grin

Pan cake, scotch egg,puff-puff etc etc

P.S
Not a trained chef though.. wink

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by lexy2014: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

Wow! 😲
Share the recipe if you don't mind.

fetch the water from any source of your choosing in a pot and put it on fire. u good to go
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by bestmutiu2019(m): 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
Noodles,
Pasta
Boiled eggs
Fried eggs
Eba
Pupuru
E.t.c.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Myer:

You listen to scientists, I listen to the Word of God.
Choose wisely.

Gen.1.29 - And God said, "See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.

Gen.1.30 - Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food"; and it was so.

Sooo, eat some of the following:

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Henry22(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Me na only beans and plantain I Sabi cook
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Henry22:
Me na only beans and plantain I Sabi cook

Below

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by MrBroke(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lyrics
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Emdebby2: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
I can cook all the local delicacies from my tribe.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by femi4: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'm almost quite sure most of you will come here and tell us beans/noodles, but please guys, you can do better those.
Just believe in yourselves. Shock us please.πŸ˜€

So, what is that dish you know you can confidently cook so well?
No lying o!😌
What dish do you cook best?

Pictures credit: Mariah's
For your mind, you think beans is easy to cook....abeg rest
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Pat081: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Many food because my father is soja man when my mum and sisters are cooking my father will ask us(boys)to go and see what they are cooking so that will we not kill our wife with cooking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Baking Hobby.. :D / Toronto Restaurant With Only HIV Positive Chefs (Photo, Video) / Homemade Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.