Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) (24666 Views)

Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / What Did You Cook Today? / How Many Times Do You Cook In A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Babaken(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Hot water
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Esude007: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Beans soup... No try me o....u fit eat ur hand join

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Futuristic1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ogbono soup, Oha soup , jollof rice and Beans anyday and time foor me

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Hoofoot: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Beans

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by emmykey0128(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
See if I boil water for you ehn , hmmm
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Chasito(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:

Should we give you a pass bayi? 🤔
yes o, it's not easy grin
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Chasito(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
abobote:

Sure, I can't prepare it
grin
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Emekuz256(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
I sabi cook.. white yam and egg sauce, joll of spaghetti

2 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Administration1: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
Omo e plenty. Different varieties.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by fineberry(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
I can prepare a lot, I'm not bluffing

Wanke rice and sauce
Party jollof rice
Fried rice
And different kind of soup

2 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Online billionaire wey dey struggle with tasteless over soaked garri currently. grin
Samueltemi337:
I am a billionaire
Why should I cook undecided
I employ individuals to do that

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'm almost quite sure most of you will come here and tell us beans/noodles, but please guys, you can do better those.
Just believe in yourselves. Shock us please.😀

So, what is that dish you know you can confidently cook so well?
No lying o!😌
What dish do you cook best?

Pictures credit: Mariah's
Rice and Beans in all shades

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
I can any food as long as it is from the north and the middle east(Arabian). wink

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by missidy: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Any kind of soup grin, any kind of rice, chicken curry, correct stew (hands down). Infact I'm the kitchen queen, even my grandma dey hail me grin.

2 Likes

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Olatara(f): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Chasito:
I can prepare Akamu very well, and it's not every one that has the previledge to prepare it cheesy
grin
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
I can boil water very well
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by target007(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
ShenTeh:
Water.

Ah if I boil water for you ehn? You go know say I be international chef.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
Beans ooo

Nothing but beans.
walahi meself na beans o, with enough onions and peppers and atimes I even add Tomato self so that e go choke wella 😋
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
I'm almost quite sure most of you will come here and tell us beans/noodles, but please guys, you can do better those.
Just believe in yourselves. Shock us please.😀

So, what is that dish you know you can confidently cook so well?
No lying o!😌
What dish do you cook best?

Pictures credit: Mariah's
water
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Chienex24(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
Or what can I not cook so well? cool cool cool
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Hollyharjii: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
I can cook egunsi soup to the core, my babe has already given me that task for a very long time, so I have added that to part of my duty ooo

1 Like

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Clashhh1: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
If I boil hot water for you eh? grin
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Emeka71(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Brighton1:
I cook beans,rice and spaghetti with groundnut-oil.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Lovemeharder(f): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jollof rice and vegetable soup.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by PoliteActivist: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
Myer:

Beans and Plantain.

See below

[😅 Nature took time to make sure anything that tastes particularly tasty is not good for us cheesy]

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
spaghetti
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Justkatty(f): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jollof rice and stew
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by rrkk(m): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Beans, beans and beans.
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by PlsStayAlive: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Skyfornia:
White yam and sauce...
White and not Green, haba. You must learn to cook purple yam by fire by force! Na joke I dey joke o 😆
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
KUKUNASE

Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by folake4u(f): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
If I boil water for you, you go trip for me. cheesy
Re: What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) by Myer(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See below

[😅 Nature took time to make sure anything that tastes particularly tasty is not good for us cheesy]
That's not nature sir. That's scientists.
They are some times wrong. It is a perfect combination. But too much of any thing can become poisonous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Baking Hobby.. :D / Toronto Restaurant With Only HIV Positive Chefs (Photo, Video) / Homemade Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.