Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice (61110 Views)

Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise / 7 Days Notice To Quit, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by nedekid: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
ValarDoharis:
This is done against Igbos and it all stems from the elections. What goes around comes around. This is tribal wickedness!
Rubbish talk.
Igbos that have sense will ignore the crap you wrote.
You build illegally, your building will be demolished. There must be decorum.
If those people in the video have proper approval, then they should sue for billions.

4 Likes

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Tetraozonaitera: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
hammerFC:
DEMOLISHING IGBO PEOPLE HOUSES IN LAGOS, THAT THEY HAVE LITTERED IN THEIR VILLAGES WILL NOT IMPOVERISH THEM.

FOR ANY IGBO MAN TO BUILD HOUSE IN LAGOS, HE HAS FIRST BUILT SIMILAR STRUCTURE OR BETTER IN HIS VILLAGE.

THE QUESTION THAT SHOULD BE IN THE MIND OF YORUBA PEOPLE IS, WHAT WILL BE THE CONSEQUENCES OF DESTROYING THE HOMES OF PEOPLE THAT BUILT AND DEVELOP LAGOS.

TINUBU MAY BE DESTROYING THEIR PROPERTIES AND EXPECTING ONE NIGERIA TO CONTINUE FOREVER OR PERHAPS TO LIVE FOREVER, BUT THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY AND PURE FANTASY BECAUSE TINUBU WILL NOT LIVE FOREVER AND THIS NIGERIA AS IT IS WILL ALSO NOT BE FOREVER.

U DESTROY THE HOUSES, WAR START, ALL OTHER STRUCTURES IN LAGOS DESTROYED AND NIGERIA DIVIDED, WILL TINUBU FAMILY MONEY THEN ERECT ALL THE STRUCTURES WE ALL CAME TOGETHER TO BUILD?

THIS IS JUST ONE SCENARIO AS WE CANNOT SEE THE FUTURE, BUT AGREE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

WE HEAR HE ALSO WANT TO EXTEND HIS HATE TO ABUJA AND DESTROY IGBO PEOPLE PROPERTIES.

THAT MAN IS DIGGING HIS GRAVE AND ONCE ALL THIS RICH AND WEALTHY PEOPLE UNITE WITH BIAFRA FORCES, IT IS ALL OVER FOR NIGERIA.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IGBO PROPERTY OWNERS IN LAGOS ARE THE ONLY SET BACK TO THE BIAFRA MOVING TRAIN. THEY ARE NORMALLY ONE NIGERIA SUPPORTERS.

@ the bolded.

You no get Sense.

I'm not happy with all the demolition but Foools like you are the reason this is happening if at all it has political undertones.
Look at what your leaking brain is pushing out of your mouth.

You build Lagos?

You guys are brainless. Your bragging and chest beating is your undoing.

NOW, THE PEOPLE WHO OWN LAGOS SAY THEY DONT WANT FOREIGN DEVELOPERS ON THEIR LAND. YOU CAN GO AND DO YOUR WORSE.

SEBI LAGOS IS A NO MAN'S LAND ABI?

EHN, MR. NO MAN WHO OWNS LAGOS IS TAKING CARE OF LAGOS SO, NO ONE SHOULD CRY.

YOU NO GET SENSE.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by iReddington: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2023
hammerFC:
DEMOLISHING IGBO PEOPLE HOUSES IN LAGOS, THAT THEY HAVE LITTERED IN THEIR VILLAGES WILL NOT IMPOVERISH THEM.

FOR ANY IGBO MAN TO BUILD HOUSE IN LAGOS, HE HAS FIRST BUILT SIMILAR STRUCTURE OR BETTER IN HIS VILLAGE.

THE QUESTION THAT SHOULD BE IN THE MIND OF YORUBA PEOPLE IS, WHAT WILL BE THE CONSEQUENCES OF DESTROYING THE HOMES OF PEOPLE THAT BUILT AND DEVELOP LAGOS.

TINUBU MAY BE DESTROYING THEIR PROPERTIES AND EXPECTING ONE NIGERIA TO CONTINUE FOREVER OR PERHAPS TO LIVE FOREVER, BUT THAT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY AND PURE FANTASY BECAUSE TINUBU WILL NOT LIVE FOREVER AND THIS NIGERIA AS IT IS WILL ALSO NOT BE FOREVER.

U DESTROY THE HOUSES, WAR START, ALL OTHER STRUCTURES IN LAGOS DESTROYED AND NIGERIA DIVIDED, WILL TINUBU FAMILY MONEY THEN ERECT ALL THE STRUCTURES WE ALL CAME TOGETHER TO BUILD?

THIS IS JUST ONE SCENARIO AS WE CANNOT SEE THE FUTURE, BUT AGREE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.

WE HEAR HE ALSO WANT TO EXTEND HIS HATE TO ABUJA AND DESTROY IGBO PEOPLE PROPERTIES.

THAT MAN IS DIGGING HIS GRAVE AND ONCE ALL THIS RICH AND WEALTHY PEOPLE UNITE WITH BIAFRA FORCES, IT IS ALL OVER FOR NIGERIA.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IGBO PROPERTY OWNERS IN LAGOS ARE THE ONLY SET BACK TO THE BIAFRA MOVING TRAIN. THEY ARE NORMALLY ONE NIGERIA SUPPORTERS.

You must have just escaped from a psychiatric/mental institution, how did you manage to get your hands on a phone so fast grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by RecentHistory: 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I'm Igbo from Delta, does that not make me a SS person?

Can you break Kola in Ohaneze meeting?
Be forcing yourself on those that don't want you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by KillahPriest: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

My advice applies to any state or country! If you want to go down with millions, take your time to verify!

Houses are demolished in every state of Nigeria and we would always have victims.
how many states are on the trajectory of madness Lagos is taking ? I told you there was a meeting attended by pastor Tunde Bakare where the agenda to collect all landed properties from Igbos was discussed, he's on tape talking about it in his church yet nobody asked questions. It is high time the Igbos know they're not needed in the SW especially Lagos, they should come back home after all, there's a SS and SE market, there's also the northern market. There's no beating about the bush on what's happening, the Lagos State government is kicking Igbos out of the state under cover of demolishing structures no matter the status of the buildings
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by occfx: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
How did someone build such a massive structure without doing due investigation and verification?

If verifications were done and owner has legitimate papers to back up case, then owner needs to sue the Lagos state government.

The Omo-onile that sold those lands would have absconded now.

You no no Nigeria again.. The govt can give license or certificate to do something and another government will come and tell you its wrong. I ve witnessed it first hand, the country is a zooo, just pray it doesn't get to you or happen to you.

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sanwo-Olu sending them back to Biafra grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by easiest(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
I know this building its own by a Yoruba man. Oya say something else

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by enemyofprogress: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
KillahPriest:
how many states are on the trajectory of madness Lagos is taking ? I told you there was a meeting attended by pastor Tunde Bakare where the agenda to collect all landed properties from Igbos was discussed, he's on tape talking about it in his church yet nobody asked questions. It is high time the Igbos know they're not needed in the SW especially Lagos, they should come back home after all, there's a SS and SE market, there's also the northern market. There's no beating about the bush on what's happening, the Lagos State government is kicking Igbos out of the state under cover of demolishing structures no matter the status of the buildings
we are taking back our ancestral lands from all of you. Una get hidden agenda for Yoruba land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by ValarDoharis: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Yes i can. My late father was part of our local Ohaneze
RecentHistory:

Can you break Kola in Ohaneze meeting?
Be forcing yourself on those that don't want you.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by jrusky(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
Beautiful mansion Mark for demolition and its attack on igbos ba? I don't want to comment before but I read the part it is an "attack on Igbos" statement got me angry.

Pls Mr poster may I ask if your sanity is intact? No offense just want to know. Do you even care to ask what is the reason behind the demolition? Naturally my people(SE) are defiant they belief money speak and you can't do them anything I can bet you the owner of that mansion must have be warned severally but arrogant in our gene won't let him listen, now the cast is done it become igbo mansion destroy bullshit.

Seun Osewa next time thread like this delete it, it is bias, inconsequential and lack standard write up and filled with lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by updatechange(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
hybrid77:
This is disheartening.

At the same time DESERVING… I believe Lagos is still a no man’s land.

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by KillahPriest: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
enemyofprogress:
we are taking back our ancestral lands from all of you. Una get hidden agenda for Yoruba land
mugu. Who get una time ? If you see hidden agenda you go fit stand ? You see Fulani herdsmen dey kill una like nama for your land yet you no fit open your rotten mouth talk pim but na for igbo man side your prîck dey stand. Thunder fire you oga, do your worst
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by cmikel: 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2023

The Mumus will keep buying real estate in Lagos

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by enemyofprogress: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
KillahPriest:
mugu. Who get una time ? If you see hidden agenda you go fit stand ? You see Fulani herdsmen dey kill una like nama for your land yet you no fit open your rotten mouth talk pim but na for igbo man side your prîck dey stand. Thunder fire you oga, do your worst
e pain am. We are sending all of you back home. You era of Lagos is a no man's land is over. You hidden agenda had been busted tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Think9ja(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jerk1:
Seriously, I was sad after watching it. Time shall tell because what am seeing before 2027 will be a birth of a new nation.

Una no de tire to talk this thing?
Same story every 4yrs

De play
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by KillahPriest: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
enemyofprogress:
e pain am. We are sending all of you back home. You era of Lagos is a no man's land is over. You hidden agenda had been busted tongue tongue
oga, do your worst and stop making noise
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Mathain19(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
E pain me oooooh!
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Segzy19: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
If you like, build an Aso Rock in an illegal or illegitimate land it will be bulldozed....

No emotions, no sentiments!
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Ubanz: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
How did someone build such a massive structure without doing due investigation and verification?

If verifications were done and owner has legitimate papers to back up case, then owner needs to sue the Lagos state government.

The Omo-onile that sold those lands would have absconded now.

Same civil servants that jobbed him with fake papers or wrong allocation.
It's everywhere. The problem is that the authorities don't prosecute them.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
The Op was making sense until he brought in tribal sentiments.
So every beautiful house in Lagos is owned by Igbo?
The demolition was extremely sad. Govt should have human face and compensate the owner.

2 Likes

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Powersurge: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jerk1:
Seriously, I was sad after watching it. Time shall tell because what am seeing before 2027 will be a birth of a new nation.

Emotional children. Did he do the right and the house was still demolished?
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by enemyofprogress: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
KillahPriest:
oga, do your worst and stop making noise
you do your worst while we demolish una beautiful houses in Lagos tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Kingsley34: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
bigiyaro:
Nigerians and doing things anyhow are like 5&6. You get money buy 500 million car, you no fit put 100k tracker for the car. Go buy another land and build another mansion, if you like, no use lawyer buy the land and no authenticate your property from the right source.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Ifyz0001: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
We should start sueing the federal government for some atrocities they commit in the name of reconstruction.

When the guy was laying the foundation, where were the govt officials?

Abule ado properties are largely been bought by the Igbo traders in alaba, tradefair and also ladipo.

I do not know why govt will be using tax payers money to work against the tax payers?

It's high time the Igbos come together to do something about it.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by Blackdisciple(m): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Up APC
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by mightyhaze: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
RecentHistory:
Igbos are actually very foolish.

Seun, is there no bin for comments and demented fellows like this one here?
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by InvertedHammer: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
/
One can learn from experience or the mistakes of others.

The many people that left Lagos did so on their own volition.

/
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by fastseo: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
RecentHistory:

Stop arguing like an idiot.

That land was commited by the FHA for building FESTAC Phase 2, right from 1977. Where were you in 1977.

These people who decided to buy this land were foolish. When FHA was warning them, did they listen?

The land was not just acquired, it was a committed land. You don't know anything about real estate, you are just talking rubbish about. Must be one of those half-educated agents all around the place.

One thing about u guys in that Nigeria is about insult and abuses yet little brain to elect leaders that will transform the nation. You can't engage in discussion without insult.

Like I told you.. You don't know anything about Nigerian government...
For instance in owerri.. Where rochas revoked land that was owned by PDP chieftain and demolished his plaza and left it empty like that... In the Heart of owerri in 2011 when I was in Nigeria. Today what happened? Another government came in approved the site and building commenced.

Nigeria has weak system and not only weak but compromised. The same thing is happening in Abuja right now..

The Government that gave them approval then will cook up stories to the media then people like you will believe that they warned them.
Even if they warned them, why did they give them approval to continue the structure? Or you think you can just start erecting structure without a single notice from the government?
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by bigiyaro(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
fastseo:

Like I said.. You haven't dealt in land issue before.... So calm down.
Is it the Nigerian government that has no regard for rule of law?
Like I said again, a land might be approved by one government and an opposition comes in and said no to it... Find one language tell the press that the other government gave the land to cronies and party members without following due process.

Or you want to tell me that the owner did not now verify before injecting over 150m in such place? This is Nigeria bro. Everything happens and no rule of law and government officials do partner and sell land to people and when u do all verification from the ministry and new set of people comes into power they throw those people out and start theirs
lol.... buying and selling of houses and lands is what I do for a living. If his purchase is legit, he can go to court.
Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by lagosrd: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
There is practically nothing anyone can do. When next they want to build they should learn to engage the services of a professional. From land chatting with the ministry of land to consulting an architect to an engineer and pay them their property dues.

You bought a land and built something of his magnitude and didn't do proper research and documentations. Stop giving your jobs to quacks.

By now , you should be asking a staff of the ministry of land that gave you the go ahead questions, you can sue him, and you can also ask the architect some questions if you had paid him well to do you independent research on the land.

Anyway, accept my sympathy.

1 Like

Re: See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice by izubext007: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tinubu is just fight igbos in disguise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State / Native Doctor Places Juju On Electric Pole To Avoid Disconnection - Photo / The Technology Of Block Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.