Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) (36983 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
My mama no marry disabled man cos of money

No, she married your father because....she loved your father and cared for him

And who knows, that's exactly why the young woman married the disabled man

(And I have known women who married disabled men, including one who def was not rich, lol).

You are not a mind reader, youngling.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by seanery: 10:53am On Nov 27, 2023
WHAT RUBBISH IS THIS...!!
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2023
Is this not the physically challenged shoemaker who posted a request for interested lady to marry on Twitter?

I saw lots of willing beautiful ladies applying. I thought it was a joke.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't trust our girls ...... There must be something that she's enjoying or gaining from the man.

This can never be true love.....

If you like, quote me and spill trash...... You have your moments to post your own opinion.
Go and see how they are competing for him on Twitter when he made a request for a willing bride.

He is not hungry. He can feed himself and his family.
That was his selling point and he got what he asked for.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by bablon20(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2023
When a lady is really in love, she looks away from all physical challenges. God bless this virtuous lady.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Faposky95: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't trust our girls ...... There must be something that she's enjoying or gaining from the man.

If you like, quote me and spill trash...... You have your moments to post your own opinion.

Collect LIKE joor.....Naija gal.... something must dey.....
But truth, if man gat it.....in the head and down there..... there's a chance.
Better than cooking up and dan for yeye smallies wey dey Loud any how..

Kala your mamu, sister
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by bitbillionaire: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2023
Challenged or not, the man deserve to be loved. I wish them happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

What if it is other way round. Maybe the man put a spell on her. Some Nigerian men can go to any lengths, even if they have to use voodoo, to achieve their goals.

Anyway, it might be true love, we never know.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Olatrent: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

Confirmed ✅
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Funflipper: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

It is for the money and comfort, not love!!
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Sunnyski: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na money be fine bobo
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:

Your point being......

Your point being?
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Your point being?

🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Congrats to them
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by MrSmithy: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
We need to confirm if dis dude get funds first cox our today ladies no dey go wia something no dey come out
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Follybay(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
No problem provided their 'marital lives' is not in anyway challenged. Of what benefit is the life of an able-body man/woman who is 'maritally challenged'?
Newly couple, enjoy your lives to the fullness in the Lord's glory
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Rybnyk(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

Anyone who calls this true love is a simpleton.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
She is a very brave woman
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by saxby(f): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wow, beautiful, at the end of the day, nothing beats true love.

Upgrade your music experience today with top notch quality sound output from the new oraimo spacepods, it's truly a must have.

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Obestchris84(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
There is nothing wrong in that, as far as there is love in there, love silences any thing.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

Na true u talk. Women marry for financial security not for love.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Exceed15: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
I hope Is true love sha
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Magnoliaa:

🤣🤣

Be amazed. Lol.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by bsanya(f): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2023
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slept With My Wife's Mother And Friend. I Am Askin 4 Help Not Curses. / Is My Girlfriend Cheating? / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.