Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) (37026 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Johnycastro18: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Happiness is free
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by LearningCurveCo: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Money speaking speaking
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by ajepako(f): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2023
See as NLers are already fighting over wetin no concern them

Happy married life to the new couple jare

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Isn't the Lord wonderful? You'll never see a groom marry a physically challenged woman. Could it be that true love doesn't exist among men, except if they're the recipients of that love?
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by StraightGaay: 9:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Make I no talk wet in dey my mind, that gender na something else.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2023
JAPAHTML:
My brother na their pattern o she is definitely enjoying something
OZIOGU1:

You can say that again bro, that eve gender is dangerously dangerous

So, are you saying your mothers are evil and bad women? Remember they are 'eve gender members'?

(Unless you were born of men via cloning).

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Naddy100(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't trust our girls ...... There must be something that she's enjoying or gaining from the man.

This can never be true love.....

If you like, quote me and spill trash...... You have your moments to post your own opinion.
Before nko,
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Kukutenla:
I don't understand
Are you by any means implying that beautiful ladies have no business marrying physically challenged men?

Are you by any means implying that handsome men have no business marrying physically challenged ladies?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Foodhub2023: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2023
sacajawea:
Don't say what you are about to say...
Fools.
@sacajawea i have been trying to reach you
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by frank317: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:
I don't trust our girls ...... There must be something that she's enjoying or gaining from the man.

If you like, quote me and spill trash...... You have your moments to post your own opinion.

i dont understand, is she supposed to enter the relationship without gaining anything?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2023
Segkem2013:
Love is a beautiful thing

Dey play. It is all for personal gains, nothing else
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Pat081: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

hmmm 100% true or over age on her side
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by JAPAHTML: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, are you saying your mothers are evil and bad women? Remember they are 'eve gender members'?

My mama no marry disabled man cos of money

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2023
JASONjnr:

Is there unconditional love anywhere on earth? Even between parents & children, the love is still conditional! Why do u think the children that are wealthy are more loved by parents? Even u making this post, won't involve in anything without having something to gain
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2023
money121:
ALL IS WELL
For real tho. is itπŸ˜•
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2023
KingMack:

how you take know sir?
I have seen the future sir
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Civilianarmy: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2023
In all we do, there is always an AGENDA.

NO LOOSE GUARD cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2023
I couldn't ascertain if the woman was beautiful, so I reserve my comments.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by OZIOGU1: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2023
nairalanda1:

My mum of blessed memory was never and can never be part of this wasted generation like yours she no do olosho like most of you.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Burgermotors: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2023
She marry , she better pass this one's twerking on tik-tok
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by izubext007: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2023
The God that made this man to find love πŸ’• despite his condition, shall locate me please πŸ™
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by MRMRMR: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2023
Wich kai walking stick abi na walking wood sef be this
This must be some sort of nollywood movie.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by muhammadhan19: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2023
Dem no marry am now, Na problem.....
Dem marry am now Na problem again...
Wetin una want make women do again hmm

Let the poor gender breath abeg 😏😏😏

JASONjnr:

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2023
cheesy
pweeryambre:
Something is wrong with some of you, that are quick to insult Nigerian girls for no reason and feeling woke about it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2023
FactsπŸ‘Œ only
Haydens:
There is no honour in woman's love, so i don't trust her love for him at all.

It will be easier for a pig to fly than for a woman to love genuinely, so I think that she's gaining something from him.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. πŸ™
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2023
I weep for the guy and his family

Nigerian girls are.......
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by bonnyhope: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2023
verybadmouth:
Fake love

Where do you see REAL love before

Even among the physically fit ones
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2023
bonnyhope:

Where do you see REAL love before

Even among the physically fit ones
Very true my brother
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Kukutenla: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Are you by any means implying that handsome men have no business marrying physically challenged ladies?
Your point being......
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2023
OZIOGU1:

My mum of blessed memory was never and can never be part of this wasted generation like yours she no do olosho like most of you.

But you said this

OZIOGU1:

You can say that again bro, that eve gender is dangerously dangerous

And unless you are telling me your mom was really a man in disguise, your mother is undoubtedly a member of the Eve generation..and as such is part of them. Yes she is.

Next time, be careful what you say, lest you abuse your loved ones unintentionally.
Re: Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2023
verybadmouth:
Fake love
🀣 🀣 🀣
I just dey see the way that woman ho chest ehn! The meter of her toto go dey read sotey that man go get hbp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 / Lady Cries As Her Husband Gifts Her An SUV On Her Birthday (Video) / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.