Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million (24594 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Namaster: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Never allow liabilities access to your bank accounts.

If you will give them money, make sure they have their palms out like the beggars they are. Letting a useless person bypass you on the way to your resources is the beginning of entitlement.

7 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
■ She normally send him to make wildrawals for her as she's always busy in the shop.
Poor woman.... lipsrsealed
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by UptownVibes(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lies dey this story. I would like to hear from both sides,before I send the man to prison. But what did the idiot use 4.5m for?
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by iswallker(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
Your English is blown - f9 type of English wink

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
I get my meals from there on a weekly basis except for days I don't feel like patronizing them most of my beans ripe plantain meals on food thread comes from them.
So him trying to discredit me na wetin I nor understand
Fountainofyouth:

The bolded, so if we conclude that all men are thieves because a man stole, hope you won't be offended

You think women are like the time of old that will keep taking bullshit when a man misbehaves? Be rest assured that many woken have beginning to realise that they did not single handedly give birth to their kids alone and taking care of kids is not their sole responsibility, so leaving them is not out of place, they are with their father not a stranger

So oga, we will believe ahnie because it happened in her vicinity, if you want to be physically there to meet the useless man or you want ahnie to take you to the useless man's house, start by sending a mail to her, then continue the process from there, very simple.

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Poor woman.... lipsrsealed
You don see how e de go.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
if by chance u marry a stupid husband try to protect urself and ur interests..

That if this story is true at all. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Dshocker(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
The Lady I usually buys bean n plantain from recently left her marriage.

She's a mum of 4 kids and married to an asaba man.apparently she was the bread winner in her home footing all the bills

Her husband went behind her back and wildrew all the money she had in her account without her knowing.

She got to know when she went to
The bank to make wildrawals only to be her account has bn emptied.

I don't understand, how did her husband gain access to the account?
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Edusouls(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:
That man is worst than an infidel. Gosh! Wicked man!
ndi mba Mmiri na waah, na their way
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
Lies dey this story. I would like to hear from both sides,before I send the man to prison. But what did the idiot use 4.5m for?
Gambling and women according to the kids.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
As I write she has abandoned their kids with the man and went away with taking anything from their home to another town to start a fresh life.
■ Reasons for this post is....her husband is still bragging that what belongs to his wife also belongs to him, that he has rights to spend the money. My question is....who's to be blamed?
Should we blame the woman for being too lax with her ATM CARD N PIN which her husband is privy to? OR The man that blew the wife's money on frivolities
1. She abandoned the children to a man that cannot feed them? Come on! undecided

2. She is to blame for putting her trust in a thief and liar. Blaming the man would not mean much since he believes he is well in his right to act wickedly against even his own flesh and blood in this. undecided
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Dshocker(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
She confronted her husband why he went behind her to lift money from her account,he lied that he used the funds to get a piece of land as he was still living in his father's house with his wife ,kids,his mum and some of his siblings n their kids.

When he was asked to go show them the land which he claimed to have bought.... surprisingly he confessed that there was no land and he has blew the monies on lil girls and frivolities.

Omo, even me wey be man no support this one at all 😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dshocker:

I don't understand, how did her husband gain access to the account?
She dey normally send ham go make wildrawals....he knows her pin.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Some men are useless o

With the way things are going in this country now, dating a food seller is better than dating a graduate fa 🤷🤷😜😋🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Edusouls(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
Those rivers people their life Dey Dey somehow no be today, for them life ends in girls, frivolities, fish, enjoyment

5 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by StubbornGENIUS: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
I hate reading stories like this.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Dshocker(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't be emotional now and start hauling abuses and insults on the man, even though I know that majority of men are useless. I will have my opinion on this when I hear the man side of the story. There must be a reason for every action. Don't be fóolish to take side ,not untill you hear from the both side and then you judge it objectively.

E be like say your eyes don see shege for men hand?

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by YourGFsnatcher: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:
That man is worst than an infidel. Gosh! Wicked man!
First time I'm agreeing with you
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by OlawaleBammie: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

She's a mum of 4 kids and married to an asaba man.apparently she was the bread winner in her home footing all the bills

Her husband went behind her back and wildrew all the money she had in her account without her knowing.

Did she amputate one of the man's leg before she packed out??
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
He's trying to run the business I got my order from there this morning,but the food nor taste like the one wey the wife dey prepare.
Kobojunkie:
1. She abandoned the children to a man that cannot feed them? Come on! undecided

2. She is to blame for putting her trust in a thief and liar. Blaming the man would not mean much since he believes he is well in his right to act wickedly against even his own flesh and blood in this. undecided
Wetin he even waste that whooping sum of money put sef nahim de pain everybody....na things wey nor get head.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by UptownVibes(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Gambling and women according to the kids.
Them suppose allow mob flog sense enter his head small. What nonsense.. I even thought he used the money to open his own business, since he has nothing doing. Some men can be disgrace to my gender sha
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Agugbadin: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
He is worst than an infidel,he should hid his head in shame for not being able to provide for the family and spending the wife's saving on girls and frivolity

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Dshocker(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
The wife almost collapse and burst into hot tears,both families were called for a meeting with the lady opening saying she's done with the marriage as it seems to have taken a toil on her being the bread winner.
As I write she has abandoned their kids with the man and went away with taking anything from their home to another town to start a fresh life.

Reasons for this post is....her husband is still bragging that what belongs to his wife also belongs to him,that he has rights to spend the money

My question is....who's to be blamed?
Should we blame the woman for being too lax with her ATM CARD N PIN which her husband is privy to?

OR

The man that blew the wife's money on frivolities

She should get him arrest, and taken to court.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
She confronted her husband why he went behind her to lift money from her account,he lied that he used the funds to get a piece of land as he was still living in his father's house with his wife ,kids,his mum and some of his siblings n their kids.

When he was asked to go show them the land which he claimed to have bought.... surprisingly he confessed that there was no land and he has blew the monies on lil girls and frivolities.
this your story self get as e be... she's has 4.5million yet they all lives in the husbands father's house and they cant afford to rent 3 bedroom flat...... rewrite your story abeg, e no clear

8 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Menclothing: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Typical exam of a useless person
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Padipadi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't be emotional now and start hauling abuses and insults on the man, even though I know that majority of men are useless. I will have my opinion on this when I hear the man side of the story. There must be a reason for every action. Don't be fóolish to take side ,not untill you hear from the both side and then you judge it objectively.

Any curse you can bring, me sef join you to donate to the man.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by erniok(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

The Asaba man must be called out. The impression that Asaba men are useless must be created at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dshocker:

She should get him arrest, and taken to court.
All these you suggested na waste of time n funds wey nor kuku dey.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ppogba: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Na another person mata dey easy to narrate.

Harry, tell us about your own.

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by OZIOGU1: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Help us to contact the Man let us hear from Him, i will give my fair judgement base on issues not gender.

My wife cannot have such amount of money and hide it from me yet we live in my fathers house, she was planning to run with the money maybe to marry another man, so the man outsmarted her.

Believe me that money is somewhere, which lil girls and frivolities? e be like u never know some men

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Babangidapikin: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Na wa o and the bank didn't send alert ...make the girlfriends come and feed him now na ...
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Dshocker(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
on a condition he returns the money with interest. The man no try

Remove interest from the equation.

He should return every penny he took.

The man really messed up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Gain Complete Custody Of A Child Born Out Of Wedlock? / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.