Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million (24585 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by fortunechy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
I don't pass judgement base on one side talk...
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by koolaid87: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't be emotional now and start hauling abuses and insults on the man, even though I know that majority of men are useless. I will have my opinion on this when I hear the man side of the story. There must be a reason for every action. Don't be fóolish to take side ,not untill you hear from the both side and then you judge objectively.

Majority of Men are useless?

If you're not prejudice against Men, please provide the data that suggests your assertion

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by nedekid: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2023
Na wah.
The major thing I took from here is what Nigeria, especially apc has turned this country to in the last 9 years.
4.5m or less than $4300 is what a Nigerian in her 50s has as life savings. shocked
9 years ago, 4.5m would have been $22,500, a tidy sum for a rice and beans seller.
Anyone that supports apc need to have his head examined.
Imagine one mugu comparing Sweden to naija in a post earlier today. Metcheeew, such money is what a 17 year old that can work and save in a year after running his expenses.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by emmanbol: 3:15am On Dec 01, 2023
This story is so very fake.

Only a mad person will do this to their family.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Stevenbright(m): 4:57am On Dec 01, 2023
Aurelius1:
I wonder how good hardworking women end up marrying deadbeats. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

It's a matter of choice. The men were not forced on any of them. In most cases, they were after looks, vibes and frivolities which the man displayed and she is angry now.

The same is true for men who get married to bad women because they are after looks, vibes, etc

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Pauliaette(m): 5:09am On Dec 01, 2023
How can I see the man funny face
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Qoko: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2023
If something like this happens to my sister, the man will be jailed for years cos all the evidences will be used against him plus the Bank footages cos we will pretend in the bank as if we don’t know who stole the money, the footage and his voice record during the family meeting will be used in the court of law.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by TrustNone: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2023
ahnie:
She confronted her husband why he went behind her to lift money from her account,he lied that he used the funds to get a piece of land as he was still living in his father's house with his wife ,kids,his mum and some of his siblings n their kids.

When he was asked to go show them the land which he claimed to have bought.... surprisingly he confessed that there was no land and he has blew the monies on lil girls and frivolities.
fake story
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by YouandiAllofus: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2023
ReignsR:

The man must be a drunkard.
That woman don't deserve that kind of treatment by the man.
That money was raised from the scratch through petty trade, does that man know how hard that is?
Entire life savings gone into thin air!
Everyone deserve agape love, but not everyone deserve love!
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Ejaisky: 8:31am On Dec 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Saving money is just as good as that. Her only error here was giving her husband access to her savings account. undecided
I have made my point. Don't force your opinion on me.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Steveagro: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2023
1. What's the highest amount the op has withdrawn from ATM and how long will it take to withdraw 4.5mili
2. How many humans have 4.5m in their account without having a phone that receives alert
3. A woman with a grown child in secondary school or university that is using a phone and does not have a phone that gets alert sound enascious
4. How does the woman confirm alerts in her shop or do all her customers pay cash and with POS
5.How many men are foolish enough to blow 4.5 million within a month not to talk of a few days even on betting when they are broke
This story has a lot of grey areas but it's good for traffic best wishes
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Cizarr(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2023
If I be the wife... I will arrest the man, he must refund my money back. I no fit mumu for marriage. I hate irresponsible men.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by mechanics(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
She should get him arrested and retrieve back her money.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
ahnie:

I strongly believe they'll settle much later.
whether they settle or not. He's still a parasite.
Are you insinuating that she xan overlook his numerous affairs and theft?
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
whether they settle or not. He's still a parasite.
Are you insinuating that she xan overlook his numerous affairs and theft?
Likely ma'am by the time he 'll engage her with his Gloriousgbola
She go forget everything.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
ahnie:

Likely ma'am by the time he 'll engage her with his Gloriousgbola
She go forget everything.
STD infested gbola. No thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout These Traditional Marriage Photos / Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.