Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million (24670 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by tojahh(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
When are you going to tell us what made you left your husband house and took your kids to your mom's place?
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by GloriousGbola: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
The Lady I usually buys bean n plantain from recently left her marriage.

She's a mum of 4 kids and married to an asaba man.apparently she was the bread winner in her home footing all the bills

Her husband went behind her back and wildrew all the money she had in her account without her knowing.

She got to know when she went to
The bank to make wildrawals only to be her account has bn emptied.

It is called friendly / family fraud but the story has kleg.

The woman did not put a limit on max withdrawal
She did not have internet banking or sms banking

From the story the husband must have been using a checkbook so it should be easy to pick the checkbook and ask what is happening? Why so few slips?

Everyone today has a mobile phone and uses WhatsApp and tiktok. What does it then take to have you bank app on your phone and log in everyday?

Why would she even need her husband to go to the bank? I only use cash for okada and maybe sometimes fruits.. Everyone I pay with transfer or debit card.

As I write this I realise some people must have been paying her with transfer which she verifies via sms.

And I also don't know how the banking officer will not raise an alarm.

Anyway if the story is true and not garnished everyone should pick the following

1) max withdrawal limit on your account
2) internet banking is a must
3) sms alert is a must.
4) trust NO ONE with your acct details (see / Google family fraud)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
erniok:

The Asaba man must be called out. The impression that Asaba men are useless must be created at all cost.
Kid you not....77 percent of them are use.less....except those that are not breed there.

No apologies.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by erniok(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
this your story self get as e be... she's has 4.5million yet they all lives in the husbands father's house and they cant afford to rent 3 bedroom flat...... rewrite your story abeg, e no clear
The story too dey blurred my brother. Savings account that only the account holder have access to is what the husband now also have access to.

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ednut1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
After one child and you can clearly see the man is useless. Abeg as a woman japa
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by erniok(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Kid you not....77 percent of them are use.less....except those that are not breed there.

No apologies.
I knew it. The attack was targeted at Asaba men.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
He's trying to run the business I got my order from there this morning,but the food nor taste like the one wey the wife dey prepare.
■ Wetin he even waste that whooping sum of money put sef nahim de pain everybody....na things wey nor get head
How long has he been trying to run the business? Hope he is not using the kids as slaves abeg? undecided

2. No point crying over spilt milk abeg! undecided
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by CHIOMAEZEH: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
From her own side of the story....the man Na beast....lets her his own side of the story before I make my conclusion

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by oliverwrites: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
This other gender is sick and needs urgent treatment. How many men establish women and they ruin the business and nothing happened?

How many times women transfer from men's account ontop of na our money? That gender sha

When I get to heaven I will ask GOD many questions one of them is why marriage.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
erniok:

The story too dey blurred my brother. Savings account that only the account holder have access to is what the husband now also have access to.
yes ooo... him go collect 4.5 m for account wey no be him own just like that...... the matter get K-Leg

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How long has he been trying to run the business? Hope he is not using the kids as slaves abeg? undecided

2. No point crying over spilt milk abeg! undecided
Lolz
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Dshocker(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

She normally send him to make wildrawals for her as she's always busy in the shop.

That was the mistake she made.

She ought to have, an expense account, since other people make use of her ATM.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Dey story dey one kind,she no dey receive alert?
How many days does it take to withdraw 4.5m with ATM card
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ShangTsung000: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
she should have left with the kids instead of leaving them with the useless husband of hers. He didn't even steal the money to invest in it, instead he squandered it on nonsense and ingredients.
Lord knows how she intends to get her money back sha.
It is well

I like how you said he squandered it on nonsense. Women are nonsense finally.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
erniok:

I knew it. The attack was targeted at Asaba men.
Lol not really....Sorry I let the stream out lipsrsealed
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Bigmouth3: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't be emotional now and start hauling abuses and insults on the man, even though I know that majority of men are useless. I will have my opinion on this when I hear the man side of the story. There must be a reason for every action. Don't be fóolish to take side ,not untill you hear from the both side and then you judge it objectively.

I wanted to abuse your grandfather due to your first statement ,but your last statement saved you. Go and sin no more
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ceejay80s(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

She's a mum of 4 kids and married to an asaba man.apparently she was the bread winner in her home footing all the bills

Her husband went behind her back and wildrew all the money she had in her account without her knowing.

Oga na lie
Present day Nigeria...U cant withdraw from a bank account that is not urs and the woman isn't foolish enough to have a joint account with the husband...
Nairaland cooked story just to get richer with traffic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by anochuko01(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
Valid grounds for a divorce
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by sylve11: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Omote, add the man to this forum make we ask him wetin happened. cool
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by TheWinterBird(f): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
And she didn't press charges against him for fraud?
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Boldideas: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
it's her choice to leave the kids with their father, good luck to her. If na me, I don pack my children waka. No time

If na me I go help you pack their belongings😂😂😂😂😂
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Donpenny(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
Asaba men are one of the useless people on earth
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by RepoMan007: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Should have broken one of his legs so he has something noble to spend the money one.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Boldideas: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
ceejay80s:

Oga na lie
Present day Nigeria...U cant withdraw from a bank account that is not it's and the woman isn't foolish enough to have a joint account with the husband...
Nairaland cooked story just to get richer with traffic

And let us assume he wants to get traffic is anything bad in it.😂😂😂😂😂 By the way sounds real. 😕
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kelechi009: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
She confronted her husband why he went behind her to lift money from her account,he lied that he used the funds to get a piece of land as he was still living in his father's house with his wife ,kids,his mum and some of his siblings n their kids.

When he was asked to go show them the land which he claimed to have bought.... surprisingly he confessed that there was no land and he has blew the monies on lil girls and frivolities.

Which frivolities can cost upto 4.5Million, with all the money I have made in this life, I haven't spent upto 4M on frivolities, the money I have spent on babes, restaurants, drinks etc in the last 6 years isn't even upto 4M. cheesy
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

The bolded, so if we conclude that all men are thieves because a man stole, hope you won't be offended

You think women are like the time of old that will keep taking bullshit when a man misbehaves? Be rest assured that many women are beginning to realise that they did not single handedly give birth to their kids alone and taking care of kids is not their sole responsibility, so leaving them is not out of place, they are with their father not a stranger

So oga, we will believe ahnie because it happened in her vicinity, if you want to be physically there to meet the useless man or you want ahnie to take you to the useless man's house, start by sending a mail to her, then continue the process from there, very simple.
You better know that wherever you’re coming from you represent your gender, family, town, tribe, state, country and can be likely judged by it.

You’re saying a woman leaving her kids for the husband is a woke culture, men’s life would become much easier and better 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You’re spitting like a girl of 16yrs with no one teaching her the general aspect of life, ahnie please enlighten her on this, tell her how much your kids means to you.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
TheWinterBird:
And she didn't press charges against him for fraud?
Na do dem dey do. Dem no go report crime like say na their lot in life. undecided
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by akintunde63: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Good riddance!

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by oweniwe(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Will love still shack you to come back?
That's if he sent emissaries to come beg you to forgive him

It is her fault.

10 men may be asking a lady's hand in marriage, it is up to her to choose one out of the ten men to be her husband.

During the payment of dowry, they will ask her: is this the man you want to marry? She will say yes.

So if a woman ends up with a 'bad' husband, she is the one that accepted him out of the many men toasting her.

It is her fault. Let her carry her cross undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
oweniwe:
It is her fault.10 men may be asking a lady's hand in marriage, it is up to her to choose one out of the ten men to be her husband. During the payment of dowry, they will ask her: is this the man you want to marry? She will say yes. So if a woman ends up with a 'bad' husband, she is the one that accepted him out of the many men toasting her.
It is her fault. Let her carry her cross undecided undecided undecided undecided
Abeg keep quiet and go sit for one corner o'jare with your nonsense reasoning. undecided

2023 and a grown arsed individual still reasons like this? Tufiakwa! undecided
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Dshocker(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

All these you suggested na waste of time n funds wey nor kuku dey.

Make she go shrine go get justice asap, she no go spend pass 10k for her transportation and other things.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by BluntCrazeMan: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Reasons for this post is.... her husband is still bragging that what belongs to his wife also belongs to him,that he has rights to spend the money

My question is....who's to be blamed?
Should we blame the woman for being too lax with her ATM CARD N PIN which her husband is privy to?

OR

The man that blew the wife's money on frivolities

The emboldened statement above was what shattered the woman finally..
She just left her old life and went off.

Let the man settle the bills and settle the kids too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later / Evans: 9 Ways To Know If You Are Married To A Kidnapper / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.