Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million (24671 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by tundebasic(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pootle:

no mind the dumb mods moving rubbish to fp, nonsense story she brew to create hate undecided
The story looks fabricated, but one can learn one or two things from it.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by frog12: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
what belongs to his wife also belongs to him:

why didn't she open a separate bank account?? shocked

ahnie:
The wife almost collapse and burst into hot tears,both families were called for a meeting with the lady opening saying she's done with the marriage as it seems to have taken a toil on her being the bread winner.
As I write she has abandoned their kids with the man and went away with taking anything from their home to another town to start a fresh life.

Reasons for this post is....her husband is still bragging that what belongs to his wife also belongs to him,that he has rights to spend the money

My question is....who's to be blamed?
Should we blame the woman for being too lax with her ATM CARD N PIN which her husband is privy to?

OR

The man that blew the wife's money on frivolities
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
tundebasic:
@obinna58, what is wrong with the woman leaving the kids with their father?
It’s a case of they don’t usually do, judging that with the rest of the story makes a conclusion of the teller knows nothing about the real story
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Flattire(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
How on earth will she have her life savings in an ATM card with the Pin known by her husband.?
Your life savings account shouldn't even have an ATM card not to talk of the one with an already known pin.
On another note, doesn't she get alert on every withdrawal? Abi which kind story be this?

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by frog12: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
but he still has the land?

ahnie:
He has squandered it...and not a dime is with him nne.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by frog12: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2023
that serves her right. treating the husband like a servant grin grin grin

ahnie:

She normally send him to make wildrawals for her as she's always busy in the shop.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by tundebasic(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Flattire:
How on earth will she have her life savings in an ATM card with the Pin known by her husband.?
Your life savings account shouldn't even have an ATM card not to talk of the one with an already known pin.
On another note, doesn't she get alert on every withdrawal? Abi which kind story be this?
A man that is jobless for that matter. The man will just be checking the balance anytime she asks him to go and withdraw cash. In his mind, he'll feel like, "my wife has money o, chai!"
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by AdisaOwala: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:
That man is worst than an infidel. Gosh! Wicked man!

Lovemeharder??
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
undecided undecided
frog12:
but he still has the land?

Which land?
He use the morning take carry women played bets flex, lodged in hotels
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by frog12: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2023
wetin you learn from it? grin grin

tundebasic:
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Mimicle101: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2023
my question is....

Why do people hastly right off an individual when an individual errs?

especially when it comes to money.

money is good and important. But have we tried to understand what could have lead to such behaviour?

these is why i never take serious many human anymore.

when they hear He commit suicide.... same people will still call him names.

my point is people are going through allot in these life. let love lead.

That man might be more better person than most of us who has stoned him to death already.

Please people life first before money.

money can always be made as long there is life.

That i why our wifes leave when there is no more money.

it only shows money is first in our lifes
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by frog12: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
hahahah grin grin grin
that serves the woman right. treating the husband like a servant grin

ahnie:
undecided undecided
Which land?
He use the morning take carry women played bets flex, lodged in hotels
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I have two kids dummy

Na you get fish brain, cos only a fish brain will think living kids with their father is a taboo.
I can bet my life you have never been pregnant and
You’re escalating things, I never said it’s a taboo, it’s actually beautiful but they don’t.

What makes you think a man would want to remain with one woman if actually he can get his kids
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
frog12:
hahahah grin grin grin
that serves the woman right. treating the husband like a servant grin

Dem go reconcile laslas I believe.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by oweniwe(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Really? So a man can be a thief who then tells his fiancee that's he's a thief if she can cope with his personality, and he would have definitely shown his thieving behaviour to her before marriage abi?

Or is it laziness, he would have shown his lazy and entitlement personality to her before they got married abi?

Nairaland sef 😒

Aha, na wa o

Yahoo boys are not thieves?

Are you saying yahoo boys don't have wives and girlfriends or they don't get married?

Are you saying yahoo boys girlfriends don't know they are thieves?

Don Waney the kidnapper no get wife?

Now ask yourself your question again
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

I can bet my life you have never been pregnant and
You’re escalating things, I never said it’s a taboo, it’s actually beautiful but they don’t.

What makes you think a man would want to remain with one woman if actually he can get his kids

You are defining my reality for me? Are you okay at all?

Keep twisting and twisting things to suit your narrative, it further shows that you men are useless without women in your lives.

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Pootle: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2023
tundebasic:

nothing to learn jus some poverty stricken family suffering from the poor economy
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by frog12: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
the moment family members hear story, dem go reconcile them. but the man mad ooo

ahnie:

Dem go reconcile laslas I believe.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
oweniwe:

Aha, na wa o

Yahoo boys are not thieves?

Are you saying yahoo boys don't have wives and girlfriends or they don't get married?

Are you saying yahoo boys girlfriends don't know they are thieves?

Don Waney the kidnapper no get wife?

Now ask yourself your question again

So all men wey dey thief na yahoo dem dey do? They ones wey dey rob at night, come home and tell their wives say na night security jobs or another excuse dem dey do, na yahoo be that? And you went to school undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by iHateFraudsters: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't be emotional now and start hauling abuses and insults on the man, even though I know that majority of men are useless. I will have my opinion on this when I hear the man side of the story. There must be a reason for every action. Don't be fóolish to take side ,not untill you hear from the both side and then you judge it objectively.

Hmmmm .... I'm beginning to fall in love with your mentality.

Always listen to both sides of the story.

E get why.

Keep it up darling.

May wisdom never departed from you and your family.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by tundebasic(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
frog12:
wetin you learn from it? grin grin
Well, I'm a content creator cum creative writer, so every story is important to me (there's always something to learn).
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by soccerlite: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
She wasn't receiving alert

Abi this is one of your numerous antiman stories

Your finger don get ring, say na man or woman
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Ashirioluwa: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
@ahnie life story. Most stories here on Nairaland are one-sided, but if this your life story is true then your husband or should I call him ex, is a useless man, an enemy of progress.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Bluffly: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I can't be emotional now and start hauling abuses and insults on the man, even though I know that majority of men are useless. I will have my opinion on this when I hear the man side of the story. There must be a reason for every action. Don't be fóolish to take side ,not untill you hear from the both side and then you judge it objectively.

Just as the women are too

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by soccerlite: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Mimicle101:
my question is....

Why do people hastly right off an individual when an individual errs?

especially when it comes to money.

money is good and important. But have we tried to understand what could have lead to such behaviour?

these is why i never take serious many human anymore.

when they hear He commit suicide.... same people will still call him names.

my point is people are going through allot in these life. let love lead.

That man might be more better person than most of us who has stoned him to death already.

Please people life first before money.

money can always be made as long there is life.

That i why our wifes leave when there is no more money.

it only shows money is first in our lifes

Money runs all things in nigeria

The oyinbos avoided this mistake
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Tareq1105: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:
That man is worst than an infidel. Gosh! Wicked man!

He doesn't deserve to live. His offence is treason bcoz his intention was to kill the wife. If not, why would you go behind to withdraw life savings of your spouse? He intend to kill her and bcoz of that, he too doesn't deserve to live.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by frog12: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
the lesson here be say: keep anything of value away from untrusted people.
the woman did not know the husband has bad character
i suspect she knew but decided to ignore it.

tundebasic:
Well, I'm a content creator cum creative writer, so every story is important to me (there's always something to learn).
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by frog12: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
money runs everything in oyinboland too grin

soccerlite:

Money runs all things in nigeria

The oyinbos avoided this mistake

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by oweniwe(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

So all men wey dey thief na yahoo dem dey do? They ones wey dey rob at night, come home and tell their wives say na night security jobs or another excuse dem dey do, na yahoo be that? And you went to school undecided

Well, women and accountability are opposite.

Everyone is responsible for the choices they made.

If the choice turns out to be fine, okay.

If the choice turns out to be bad, we accept responsibility, learn and move on and not blame the other party.

Shifting blame for bad choices made is one of the things women do

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by 2023NaijaVoter: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
What mumu woman would produce four pikens for a lazy non bread winning grown boy? Can't call him a man.
And why would she allow the broke bum of a husband to have access to her assets?
Story sounds fake.🤔
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You are defining my reality for me? Are you okay at all?

Keep twisting and twisting things to suit your narrative, it further shows that you men are useless without women in your lives.
It’s the other way round, men are not the one making fp news every time praying for husbands, men are still not the one making videos of being single and lonely and wanting husband

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
oweniwe:

Well, women and accountability are opposite.

Everyone is responsible for the choices they made.

If the choice turns out to be fine, okay.

If the choice turns out to be bad, we accept responsibility, learn and move on and not blame the other party.

Shifting blame for bad choices made is one of the things women do

So the man's evil behaviour is the wife's fault, but if reverse was the case this thread would have been on its 12th page filled with insults of women generally, continue to excuse the wickedness of a grown asś man as usual, the rest of you are no different.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later / Evans: 9 Ways To Know If You Are Married To A Kidnapper / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.