Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million (24678 Views)

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Aragon001: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

He wasn't really specific....he could have also spent it on other factors.he doesn't look like a heavy drinker to me.
But he's a big fan of gambling.
Ha u said it gambling 😭
The man is a foolish man.
Why not invest in a good business along side his wife. This are the kind of men that paint all men in bad colors😡
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Owen this your theory get as e be.
oweniwe:

It is her fault.

10 men may be asking a lady's hand in marriage, it is up to her to choose one out of the ten men to be her husband.

During the payment of dowry, they will ask her: is this the man you want to marry? She will say yes.

So if a woman ends up with a 'bad' husband, she is the one that accepted him out of the many men toasting her.

It is her fault. Let her carry her cross undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by oweniwe(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Abeg keep quiet and go sit for one corner o'jare with your nonsense reasoning. undecided

2023 and a grown arsed individual still reasons like this? Tufiakwa! undecided

Auntie Kobo, I have washed hands off your matter o.

Patapata

Abeg o cheesy
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:
You better know that wherever you’re coming from you represent your gender, family, town, tribe, state, country and can be likely judged by it.
You’re saying a woman leaving her kids for the husband is a woke culture, men’s life would become much easier and better 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You’re spitting like a girl of 16yrs with no one teaching her the general aspect of life, ahnie please enlighten her on this, tell her how much your kids means to you
Should she have left the children with a stranger or what? They are his kids too after all and the stories goes that he drained her savings, it makes sense she would leave them with him. embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by spencekat(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
ppogba:
Na another person mata dey easy to narrate.

Harry, tell us about your own.
Exactly grin
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
oweniwe:
■ Auntie Kobo, I have washed hands off your matter o. Patapata Abeg o cheesy
Getaway! undecided
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by KingGeedorah(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Anotha Banger

Tales By The Moonlight Stori

ahnie:
The Lady I usually buys bean n plantain from recently left her marriage.

She's a mum of 4 kids and married to an asaba man.apparently she was the bread winner in her home footing all the bills

Her husband went behind her back and wildrew all the money she had in her account without her knowing.

She got to know when she went to
The bank to make wildrawals only to be her account has bn emptied.

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by just2endowed: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

He wasn't really specific....he could have also spent it on other factors.he doesn't look like a heavy drinker to me.

omo gambling is a disease ruining nigerians.

I hate gambling with passion
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Getaway! undecided
Lolz kobojunkie yaff vex cheesy cheesy
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by oweniwe(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
Owen this your theory get as e be.

Men marry women, hoping she will never change

Women marry men, hoping he will change.

He's obviously been like that before they got married and she's fully aware of his personality. For a man to abscond from his responsibility as the bread dinner.. she is definitely aware of his character.

Is like all these girls that want to marry Rambo, terminator and Schwarzenegger shooting other people while hoping he won't shot her one day
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:
You better know that wherever you’re coming from you represent your gender, family, town, tribe, state, country and can be likely judged by it.

You’re saying a woman leaving her kids for the husband is a woke culture, men’s life would become much easier and better 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You’re spitting like a girl of 16yrs with no one teaching her the general aspect of life, ahnie please enlighten her on this, tell her how much your kids means to you.

Oh so leaving kids with their father is a woke culture to you? Making a father solely take responsibility for his kids for a change is seen as woke? Truly kids have invaded nairaland, what a pity, no wonder many of you prefer to be dead beat absentee fathers that your kids grow up to hate, that's why we have so many mother's day every year of which you guys always complain about like fools, no wonder you think women leaving kids with their father is seen as woke, get enlightened.

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
KingGeedorah:
Anotha Banger

Tales By The Moonlight Stori

I could drop location make you go find out yourself o.
That's if you're in my city.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by IamMobisola(f): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
She confronted her husband why he went behind her to lift money from her account,he lied that he used the funds to get a piece of land as he was still living in his father's house with his wife ,kids,his mum and some of his siblings n their kids.

When he was asked to go show them the land which he claimed to have bought.... surprisingly he confessed that there was no land and he has blew the monies on lil girls and frivolities.

She should have him arrested and thrown to jail ASAP

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
You get time o.... ignore him.
Fountainofyouth:

Oh so leaving kids with their father is a woke culture to you? Making a father solely take responsibility for his kids for a change is seen as woke? Truly kids have invaded nairaland, what a pity, no wonder many of you prefer to be dead beat absentee fathers that your kids grow up to hate, that's why we have so many mother's day every year of which you guys always complain about like fools, no wonder you think women leaving kids with their father is seen as woke, get enlightened.

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by dealslip(f): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:
grin
I Dey sure say you know nothing about the real story, na wetin dem tell you you tell us

Anyway it’s good sha

Man 1-0 woman
is the story even real?
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by oweniwe(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Lolz kobojunkie yaff vex cheesy cheesy

Let her vex o.

Anyways, I'm just being sarcastic cool
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by emperorz(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

She's a mum of 4 kids and married to an asaba man.apparently she was the bread winner in her home footing all the bills

Her husband went behind her back and wildrew all the money she had in her account without her knowing.

it's been a while ahine judging from the way you narrate it I think you know d person personally ..it's better for her to move on ....I hate nonsense she can do better without him ...if she can find a way to start afresh it's better cos if she decides to endure this am sure more is coming her way ....
If she can re-establish her sef becus of the kids involved she should ....that's her only property in that man's house and that's her only shield
Wishing her the best in any decision she makes
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
oweniwe:

Men marry women, hoping she will never change

Women marry men, hoping he will change.

He's obviously been like that before they got married and she's fully aware of his personality. For a man to abscond from his responsibility as the bread dinner.. she is definitely aware of his character

Really? So a man can be a thief who then tells his fiancee that's he's a thief if she can cope with his personality, and he would have definitely shown his thieving behaviour to her before marriage abi?

Or is it laziness, he would have shown his lazy and entitlement personality to her before they got married abi?

Nairaland sef 😒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Should she have left the children with a stranger or what? They are his kids too after all and the stories goes that he drained her savings, it makes sense she would leave them with him. embarassed
Coming from kobojunkie, I expect nothing less

Ahnie your gender is failing you

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by id4sho(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Table don turn, it's normal in relationships.
Women spends Men's money recklessly. Man spends wife's money, heaven wants to fall, gates of hell opened. Front page sharp sharp cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
You get time o.... ignore him.

Ahnie, seriously, these guys need basic education on how this life works because they don't know shiit, and they glorify their ignorance as if it's a thing of joy, it's annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Kobicove(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

If I were the woman I will shoot him dead! angry
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Realiskit(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:
She confronted her husband why he went behind her to lift money from her account,he lied that he used the funds to get a piece of land as he was still living in his father's house with his wife ,kids,his mum and some of his siblings n their kids.

When he was asked to go show them the land which he claimed to have bought.... surprisingly he confessed that there was no land and he has blew the monies on lil girls and frivolities.
This sounds untrue but anything is possible these days.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobicove:

If I were the woman I will shoot him dead! angry
Your temper nor be here o grin cheesy.
I believe they 'll reconcile later
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by obinna58(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Women understanding
When they call una fish brain, una go begin fighting like tiger, you’ll understand motherhood when you give birth, then if you read your words again shame go catch
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

Women understanding
When they call una fish brain, una go begin fighting like tiger, you’ll understand motherhood when you give birth, then if you read your words again shame go catch

I have two kids dummy

Na you get fish brain, cos only a fish brain will think living kids with their father is a taboo.

2 Likes

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
ahnie:

Why should she have her life savings in a joint account?

That should have been in her personal account
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by Pootle: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

You’re attempting to discredit men with unverifiable proof

Oya where is your story source? This thread is not making fp

modified it actually made fp. ahnie you better tell us your relationship with the mods?

no mind the dumb mods moving rubbish to fp, nonsense story she brew to create hate undecided

1 Like

Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by tundebasic(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

Women understanding
@obinna58, what is wrong with the woman leaving the kids with their father?
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Lovemeharder:
That man is worst than an infidel. Gosh! Wicked man!

Do you know who an infidel is? What is the correlation between what the husband did and an infidel?

You guys should put your cap before spilling beans....
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by ahnie: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Just kindly ignore him.
Fountainofyouth:

Ahnie, seriously, these guys need basic education on how this life works because they don't know shiit, and they glorify their ignorance as if it's a thing of joy, it's annoying.
Re: She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2023
Asaba men and Benin men are 5 & 6, very lazy men. There women will be riding their bicycle to the farm to harvest cassava, their men will tie wrapper around waist drinking kaikai under the tree.
ahnie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evans: 9 Ways To Know If You Are Married To A Kidnapper / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.