Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient (62253 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Discountsempai: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nurse thought she was in Nigeria where praying for patient is met with gratitude well well.

Again, the problem with Nigerians japaing is that they take no time to find out about the culture of the country they go to.

The UK, ladies and gentlemen, is a post religious society. That means a large percentage of the population is either atheist or agnostic. They don't do prayers. As a Christian,your job is to pray for them in the privacy of your house. Not to place your hands on them.

But Nigerians are so focused on the money that they do nt focus on the things like culture and so forth. UK ,people ,no be Nigeria.

Am sure she will come home and give testimonies about how she was persecuted for her faith. She was not..she was just plain unwise.

Next time, pray in private. If you must pray directly seek consent first. UK is not a Christian country. Has not been since the colonial times self.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by MrPOTUS: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Boyooosa(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
VPs on duty

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by lomprico(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
There is time for everything - the bible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by DrAda(f): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
-When in Rome, behave like the Romans. And while you are there, give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and to God what belongs to God.

Common sense is indeed not common

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by ednut1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Name of nurse, name of hospital, deported when I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Thundafireseun: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
I wonder what will happen in a civilized world to a nurse that gave me native medicine in Abuja hospital… Agbo in Yoruba… in Hausa it’s called garigaja

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by newnigerdelta00: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:

Credit: Dr. Olufunmilayo

Beautiful, the same people that brought Christianity to you, the same people rejected you by deporting you...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Okpollo: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I know at least half a dozen cases that have also resulted in dismissal.

These crusaders never learn cool
In the era of crusaders you wouldnt say such .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Peeknprints(f): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
"Nigerian mums or mums to be"

Hello Bradford Mums! 🌼 Join our WhatsApp group for support, advice, and friendly chats. Let's create a community where we share the joys and challenges of motherhood together!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Okay o
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by lomprico(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
In a situation that patient tells the nurse to pray for him/her nko? Will she still be sacked?

She can pray for the patient when she gets home after work. Abi won't God answer it ?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by BreakingNews21: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Story story! Don't be gullible NL readers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Babaken:
The same people they introduce Christianity to us.

Dey play. Same people that used a ship with the name Jesus on it to carry slaves across the Atlantic ocean.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by greggng: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Goldenchyke:
A Muslim friend was very sick and I went to visit him. His situation was bad that he was rejected in hospital.

As a Christian who believe in the efficacy of prayer,I felt I should pray for him, but first of all I sought the permission of
the members of his family, and they gave me the go ahead, and I prayed .

When he recovered after some weeks, he came, thanking me for praying for him.

LESSON
Always seek people's consent before offering your prayers or even help . Unsolicited assistance can backfire.

It doesn't apply here . Whether you seek there consent or not you will be fired ...for ethical reasons ...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
I think that's a heavy-handed punishment. Except maybe she didn't get the patient's consent to do so then it's understandable if she's fired, but she shouldn't be deported under such circumstances.

By the way, this could be some made up bullsh1t as common in the social media space nowadays.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Bonapart(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:

Credit: Dr. Olufunmilayo
source: trust me bro.
Lie kill all of una

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Ashez: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
What if the patient later recover?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Bonapart(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:
As Christian, We Should knows Our Limits , There are do's and don'ts in every Organization, Abide or Quit.
It Serves Her Right
and you believed the cooked up story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
When you are in Nigeria you behave like a Nigerian. Her Church camp need her on things as this.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Deicide: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
If Na so prayer day work you for no leave Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by aestake: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
ednut1:
Name of nurse, name of hospital, deported when I smell lies
They may have sacked her and if the visa and status are employer specific, she is going back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Roger3D(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:
As Christian, We Should knows Our Limits , There are do's and don'ts in every Organization, Abide or Quit.
It Serves Her Right
Nigerian Christians have no limits. Such ignorant fellows you all are

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Bonapart(m): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I know at least half a dozen cases that have also resulted in dismissal.

These crusaders never learn cool
you're not well
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Papayaayasager(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
The name of the nurse pls, I want to check something
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by itsene: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Japa.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by sonofElElyon: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
In a situation that patient tells the nurse to pray for him/her nko? Will she still be sacked?

Well, Nigerians and our religious obsession, una don see am nau

That's not imposition of your religion so should be ok.. "should" i said
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:

Well, Nigerians and our religious obsession, una don see am nau
It wouldn't have made any difference, her job is to work as nurse not a clergy hospitals are for treatments

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by obaidan: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
lol
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by lomprico(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
marlow1962:
If Jesus was to come again, I bet he will be very very disappointed in the black skin for what they have done and will keep doing with his name.
On Sunday you won't have peace of mind, every fake hypocrisy of a human is seen shouting at the top of his voice, all in the name of milking members, the ones that doesn't shout just have to do black science and churches will be filled up. Religion is a scam.

How are you sure that a Jesus will come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.