Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient (62252 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

At least you have confessed that you are not normal.
Yes, so is your father, your father is not normal, your children are not normal just like me.. grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not see he said they returned in 1947 which you still hear on CNN today?

Where were they when they returned and all that happened to them is just a Google away. Just a simple read will solve your stupidity. But devils don't read. You just wait for one devil to say something and then you start saying it like talking toms
grin grin The same goons keep brainwashing you with CNN, how old is google? Was there anyone around at the time in 1947 who can confirm this trash?

Devils do not read?, have you ever met the devil and asked her if she could read? grin how can people who consider themselves intelligent believe that there is a creature called devil that they have never seen or met grin grin absolutely morronic i must say.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin The same goons keep brainwashing you with CNN, how old is google? Was there anyone around at the time in 1947 who can confirm this trash?

New York Times was there. Your grandparents were there. 1940 newspapers and textbooks are there. And no one in the whole wide world has said this is not True, Only you.

You are truly a world class lunatic.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

New York Times was there. Your grandparents were there. 1940 newspapers and textbooks are there. And no one in the whole wide world has said this is not True, Only you.

You are truly a world class lunatic.

Newspaper and text books was there? grin My grandparents were not there i can guarantee you that.

Give me the names of humans who were there and witnessed it happen, it's funny how no african was there or witnessed it only the same Europeans who brainwashed and still brainwashing africans

Now, give me the names of the Africans or even the Europeans who was there.

Ofcourse, i would sound like a lunatic to you, grin anyone who challenges or querry's the existence of The so called God, Jesus and christianity is seen as a lunatic.

I wonder how you came to the conclusions that i am the only one who said it is not true. : undecided i am guessing you have met and spoken to nearly 2 billion humans in the whole wide world (as you put it) and confirmed their opinions.. grin grin

You are one deluded soul, try something that would atleast make sense or seem realistic please! Stop making things up.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Newspaper and text books was there? grin My grandparents were not there i can guarantee you that. .

A 2010 baby no wonder. My parents grand parents were there and my parents would not stop talking about the wonderful 7 days war.

If it were not True, there is no way that CNN and co would be saying it for even before the whole world would have told them that they are lying but no one has said it. Only you. That is one of the definitions of lunacy.

That's why they stopped teaching history in schools as part of your brainwashing process And Truth is never in the Future, always in the past.

And my experience with your generation is you believe movies (even when you see that they are fabricated in a place called hollywood) even more than what you see. Thsts what makes you and your generation, mad.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

A 2010 baby no wonder. My parents grand parents were there and my parents would not stop talking about the wonderful 7 days war.

If it were not True, there is no way that CNN and co would be saying it for even before the whole world would have told them that they are lying but no one has said it. Only you. That is one of the definitions of lunacy.

That's why they stopped teaching history in schools as part of your brainwashing process And Truth is never in the Future, always in the past.

And my experience with your generation is you believe movies (even when you see that they are fabricated in a place called hollywood) even more than what you see. Thsts what makes you and your generation, mad.

All these are just claims, Your parents and grand parents were there? And you expect me to just believe it just because you said so grin

You keep mentioning the whole world, when did you met and spoke to the whole world to ask them their opinions? This your History are just made up stories. Until you start naming the names of the people who were there it is just sheer stories. So far all you have are CNN, your grand parents and parents. Only CNN are the news agency on earth? grin

Yes, hollywood fabricates movies. The same way everything you have claimed happened are fabricated especially by CNN, CNN and Hollywood are run by the same white people who fabricates stories.

You keep trying to suggest that young people are stupid and mad, grin but your problem is you are too old and your brain is slow and cannot understand what is happening nowadays. You keep believing and holding on to all the lies and stories you were made to believe by your grand parents and parents and oh! I forgot CNN.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by charlsecy(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Offering to pray with patients is NOT prohibited in the UK, but it must be done in an appropriate manner.

Appropriate manner means the consent of the patient must be obtained. The initiative for offering spiritual support lies with the patient, NOT the nurse.

Legally, nurses are allowed to talk about their faith and pray with patients, and offer spiritual support as part of care WHEN THE PATIENT ASKS FOR IT.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2023
Calitoscassius:

You keep mentioning the whole world, when did you met and spoke to the whole world to ask them their opinions? .

See how mad you are? Even with all the media and social media you say this? Clearly, you are a lunatic.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
omoharry:
we are not talking of the old testament (which Christians and Muslims share ) but the new testament where jesus invalidated most of those violent laws..We talking about our behaviours in accordance to our religion in recent times and not what was told in the bible thousands of years ago.

Are christian worshiping a different god from the old testament god? If what happened in those days does not matter, why do you have to add the old testament to the christian bible and quote it extensively to support various part of the new testament? I'm sure you pay thithe too.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by GetMeRight: 12:13pm On Jan 15
PointB:

It doesn't matter. You can be better then them.
Like inventing it better than them, right? grin grin grin
My point is that it is high time we realised that what they export to us is a scam just like they had realised

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.