Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient (62254 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Discountsempai: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
In a situation that patient tells the nurse to pray for him/her nko? Will she still be sacked?

Well, Nigerians and our religious obsession, una don see am nau

No, since the patient consented, it is ok.

Unless the patient is not of sound mind, then that means the patients representative or person in charge of their healthcare decisions has to give consent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
She should have asked first.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by spencekat(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Sacked and deported because she prayed? Na lie. Sacked may be true, but deported is a pure lie.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Angelfrost(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is likely more fictional than true...!

While I'm not religious, I think many of you who claim to be Atheists are doing too much. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by spencekat(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is likely more fictional than true...!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by enemyofprogress: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Her village people finally caught up with her.

Mynd44 I'm hungry o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by oluwaseyi0: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:
In a situation that patient tells the nurse to pray for him/her nko? Will she still be sacked?

Patients should get a pastor if she wants prayer not a nurse, or if patient want driver she will tell nurse to drive her, if she want chef she will ask nurse to cook? Anything she want irrespective of what they are he will ask the nurse for it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by spencekat(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:
As Christian, We Should knows Our Limits , There are do's and don'ts in every Organization, Abide or Quit.
It Serves Her Right
So you believed the story?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Sultty(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
FuckingMachine:
So this same religion that Britain used to control daft Black monkeys is used to deport the same Black monkeys for using it on Brits.

Make this make sense.
so what type of black monkey is your father

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Kukutenla: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2023
Antoeni:

Credit: Dr. Olufunmilayo
Nigerians and always wanting to validate the white man's ways.
What exactly is wrong with praying for someone in pains and in need of comfort.
Where i might find fault is if she did not seek and obtain consent from the patient.
Man is a social animal and relationships permeate boundaries and they get more intimate.
So, all these treatment of humans like mechanical tools without empathy or mental connections is inhumane in my view.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by SoNature(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
DaddyJapan:

I know at least half a dozen cases that have also resulted in dismissal.

These crusaders never learn cool

The western countries are forming woke and secular, allowing Muslims to infiltrate their countries. When they get a significant population in the country, those Muslims will totally destroy or undermine their country. It may not happen now, but it's definitely going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by nedekid: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Was she not briefed on the do's and don't?
Any way, welcome home, cassava, garri, ewa, beans and dodo.. Is available.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by okoloto: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chaiii oyibo people dey wicked. So after enslaving our parents, stealing and directly and indirectly imposing these wicked leaders on us to ruin us more, even 2023, the vogue is people even selling their property to go clean nyash? Haba. Even if I'm paid, 5 million dollars a day, some of us won't do it.
This one now will be crying that she lost a job. Chaiiii
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by omoredia: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2023
This is a lie
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Xtraterestial: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Have all the prayers worked for Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nigerians and their over sabi sabi religion. I no pity am at all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by achorladey: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Metomowa grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by ednut1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
aestake:

They may have sacked her and if the visa and status are employer specific, she is going back to Nigeria.
she will go back voluntarily. Is that same as deportation Lol. I still smell lies
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Xtraterestial:
Have all the prayers worked for Nigeria?
no mind her

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jesmond3945: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Is this site now instablog?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by okoloto: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Shebi na this Britain colonized us and brought this xtianity to us?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Karlifate: 6:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
PointB:
Who sent her? In whose name was she praying? To whom? Is that her job?

They want to corrupt another country with religion as they have done Nigeria.

Don't mind the religious Christain

A Christ-like Christain would've simply done her job & quietly prayed for the patient in her private corner...

...but a typical religious Christain that abound in Nigeria will want to show off her praying prowess , and possibly bring out holy handkerchief shared by her religious leader to work signs & wonders. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Och77(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
Something isn't adding up. You brought Christianity to a set of people, there is a version of the Bible by your late king. The set of people who you brought Christianity to fully accepts it and when they practice it in ways of winning souls, public preaching or praying you punish them. Abeg it's not adding up
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by enemyofprogress: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
okoloto:
Chaiii oyibo people dey wicked. So after enslaving our parents, stealing and directly and indirectly imposing these wicked leaders on us to ruin us more, even 2023, the vogue is people even selling their property to go clean nyash? Haba. Even if I'm paid, 5 million dollars a day, some of us won't do it.
This one now will be crying that she lost a job. Chaiiii
dey whine yourself
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Oh, I don't disagree at all.

Meanwhile, some crusaders are more equal than others tongue

Well she's from that country I guess. A citizen has different rights from an immigrant.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by blowjohn(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:

Read. U won't read.

'Unsolicited'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by blowjohn(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
I can bet if she were to be LGBT she wud be hailed as being compassionate
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Kukutenla: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2023
Rossikk:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I don’t understand why our people are still practicing these imported religions like Christianity and Islam today.

Pure foolishness.

Go and research and update the religion of your ancestors just like the Chinese and Indians did.

Your ancestors also believed in the Almighty.

Your ancestors INVENTED religion.

How has the parent become the child?

Why must you copy other peoples’ belief system?

Why can’t you package yours like they did theirs?

Following other peoples’ religion is telling the world that you have no heritage worthy of elevation.

Very sad.
Are you a Sango worshipper?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by enemyofprogress: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Karlifate:

Don't mind the religious Christain

A Christ-like Christain would've simply done her job & quietly prayed for the patient in her private corner...

...but a typical religious Christain that abound in Nigeria will want to show off her praying prowess , and possibly bring out holy handkerchief shared by her religious leader to work signs & wonders. cheesy

she was even speaking in tongues, so loud that nurse Barbara Kennedy had to call the cops. We all thought she was possessed when she started speaking in tongues while praying for the patient

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
How do I locate her in the UK ??

I need a nurse to be taking care of my c0ck
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Karlifate: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2023
Beremx:

This is not an imaginary situation.

Trying to shift accountability again. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by aestake: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2023
ednut1:
she will go back voluntarily. Is that same as deportation Lol. I still smell lies
To Nigerians, YES. Once you go back, you're deported. People need to observe and keep boundaries. You don't give folks false reassurances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.