Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient (62250 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by damosky12(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Buliwyf:

Religious mangy goat. Put your money where your mouth is so we can take you seriously. Proud fool encouraging what he cannot do.

Rabid dog. Still rest.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Israel only existed as a nation in 1948. Previous to that, there was no Israel. I thought they said lawyers know history? You seem completely ignorant of history, assuming you're a lawyer

And did you not read if indeed went to school to be a doctor, the history which stated that they were removed from there as God had warned them centuries before 1948?

See selective history are you sure you are not a native doctor?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And did you not read if indeed went to school to be a doctor, the history which stated that they were removed from there as God had warned them centuries before 1948?

What a powerful delusion and a powerful delusional selective history
Who removed Israel? Lol. You really are a fruitcake
The present day israel is a conglomerate of Ashkenazi people(from Eastern Europe), far east folks and others. There is no known native Israelis
Lol. Your delusion is wonderful
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:

Zionist fool, can you explain why Muslims will feel offended to a symbol you claim had no religious roots ?

Why then did the same Red Cross organization not change their symbol but instead created another symbol for Muslims complete with only Muslim caregivers , nurse and doctors ?

Fool.
At this point, I'm not inclined to pursue this discourse. Have a nice day. Continue your insults with other people
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
damosky12:

What you are doing here, Sir, is beating around. Jesus commanded to pray for the SICK. He never commanded His followers to abandon medical science (which, by the way, existed in the furst century too). But He commanded not to trust in anything that's from man.

You seem to really bank your life on medical science so much. That's rather too naive, given the fact that the frailty US/UK healthcare has been continually projected since covid. Where your dogmatic optimism from?

I was almost tempted to ask you some personal questions. This is a rather naive take, Sir. Medical science as we know it is limited to be all that God has provided. The same Western medical science that has the biggest hospital casualties in 2020 to 2021? Or which?

You don't have to have a university degree to know this. Thankfully, God is not limited. That's why we pray for the sick. The miraculous is the intervention of the divine in the limitations of man. There is no logical proposition from you that's negating this!

No! Think a little bit. Science is a function of man's discovery. Tuberculosis, for instance, was incurable in the 19th to early 20th century. Why? Because God was limited? No! Common sense No! It was man's limitation.

But common sense begats that God isnt limited by man's limitation. He does miracles when we pray! There are countless instances. You may choose to ignore these instances. It's fine! But there are countless instances of many healed from situations beyond man's current science!

Are you the one I've been engaging on this? If so, I think I already dealt with this in a previous reply.

Nevertheless, I'll sum it up for you again. No human rule is to be obayed at the expense of God's. There are hierarchies in rules. God's rules come first!

Think over this relevant scenario:

‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:18‭-‬19‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[18] Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. [19] But Peter and John replied, “Which is right in God’s eyes: to listen to you, or to him? You be the judges.
Can you point me out to a miracle? Just one confirmed miracle
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by DomPerignon: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

At this point, I'm not inclined to pursue this discourse. Have a nice day. Continue your insults with other people

You can't explain off the Christian charity and Red Cross and when I pointed out why the Red Crescent was formed over secular concerns you went mute.

You idiots of today are all programmed drones thinking you have a clue.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Tynaclem1: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
damosky12:

What you are doing here, Sir, is beating around. Jesus commanded to pray for the SICK. He never commanded His followers to abandon medical science (which, by the way, existed in the furst century too). But He commanded not to trust in anything that's from man.

You seem to really bank your life on medical science so much. That's rather too naive, given the fact that the frailty US/UK healthcare has been continually projected since covid. Where your dogmatic optimism from?

I was almost tempted to ask you some personal questions. This is a rather naive take, Sir. Medical science as we know it is limited to be all that God has provided. The same Western medical science that has the biggest hospital casualties in 2020 to 2021? Or which?

You don't have to have a university degree to know this. Thankfully, God is not limited. That's why we pray for the sick. The miraculous is the intervention of the divine in the limitations of man. There is no logical proposition from you that's negating this!

No! Think a little bit. Science is a function of man's discovery. Tuberculosis, for instance, was incurable in the 19th to early 20th century. Why? Because God was limited? No! Common sense No! It was man's limitation.

But common sense begats that God isnt limited by man's limitation. He does miracles when we pray! There are countless instances. You may choose to ignore these instances. It's fine! But there are countless instances of many healed from situations beyond man's current science!

Are you the one I've been engaging on this? If so, I think I already dealt with this in a previous reply.

Nevertheless, I'll sum it up for you again. No human rule is to be obayed at the expense of God's. There are hierarchies in rules. God's rules come first!

Think over this relevant scenario:

‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:18‭-‬19‬ ‭NIV‬‬
[18] Then they called them in again and commanded them not to speak or teach at all in the name of Jesus. [19] But Peter and John replied, “Which is right in God’s eyes: to listen to you, or to him? You be the judges.
Lemme deviate a little.. you said God is not limited and that implies that man is limited.

If we truly serve a God that is limitless so what makes u think his creation is limited... Don't forget the bible said " ye are god's" we were created in his own image and likeness and we christians believe that whatever we have God gave us...God gave us a limitless brain to think and create as long as we believe it is possible... This therefore implies that he is working miracles through us his creations in our thoughts and the things we create, are still creating and will still create and this includes medicine. This is solely because we were created in his image and likeness...
To be honest it is true that people get healed when they pray and hands are laid on them when they go to church they receive their healing but how many people in earnest do u think will get well or healed from their sicknesses and ailments without medications? Wat about those who do not believe in God or who are idol worshippers or have other religions...

Rather than see the failures of medicine which u have subtly emphasised so you can promote the limitless nature of God why not see God's love being showered on us all despite our religious diversifications through science and medicine. That people can get well through this gift and God can still save lives through this gift even without believing or being prayed for...

I would like your honest opinion on the statement above.

P. S. I am a "she" 😄
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by duality(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

Satan's other name is Enki, he's a brother to the god of Isreal - Enli/Yaweh.

I don't get myself involved in siblings quarrel if they don't get me involved.

The crap you wrote doesn't change the truth in what I said.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Who removed Israel? Lol. You really are a fruitcake
The present day israel is a conglomerate of Ashkenazi people(from Eastern Europe), far east folks and others. There is no known native Israelis
Lol. Your delusion is wonderful

You really are a shitpie, I don't think you can read else you would have read how Israel was thrown from there about 4 times since they left Egypt with the last one being the Romans

Your delusion is proportionate to insanity.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Myer(m): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Antoeni:
As Christian, We Should knows Our Limits ,There are DO's & DON'Ts In Every Organization, Abide or Quit.
It Serves Her Right
As right as you are that Christians ought to know their boundaries, especially when it comes to profession, you have to also understand the place of compassion. A believer is meant to be compassionate.
So she might have been in a situation where she was torn between her spiritual obligation and professional obligation.

There are grey areas to this story hence why it may be a bit too early to judge her until we hear her side of the story.

Her deportation should however not be seen as the end of the world. God does not waste his ministers where they are not valued, I believe this will end in praise and God's name will be glorified.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

Satan's other name is Enki, he's a brother to the god of Isreal - Enli/Yaweh.

Satan has no twin. He is still the evil Yaweh whose image you see, which is a wicked creation to insult The Good Yaweh, the unseen and unimaged God exactly as the golden calf was created to insult and substitute God.

That's how evil Israel and Judah are, so no Christian is surprised to see all the antiGod filths they do today. They have always been an unholy and evil nation lovers of Satan.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Versal:

But, they are always at alert. grin grin grin grin
They will truncate you when they see you.

That has never work else they would have cured crime. grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:

You can't explain off the Christian charity and Red Cross and when I pointed out why the Red Crescent was formed over secular concerns you went mute.

You idiots of today are all programmed drones thinking you have a clue.

Self programmed drones programmed to be stupeeeeeeed especially this native doctor who can't read yet he called himself a doctor.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan has no twin. He is still the evil Yaweh whose image you see, which is a wicked creation to insult The Good Yaweh, the unseen and unimaged God exactly as the golden calf was created to insult and substitute God.

That's how evil Israel and Judah are, so no Christian is surprised to see all the antiGod filths they do today. They have always been an unholy and evil nation lovers of Satan.

Are there two Yawehs? Care to explain? A link will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

3. The Red Crescent was borne by Muslims cos they assume the Red Cross is for Christians, which is not true. Red Cross covers everybody, irrespective of religion. The founder of Red Cross is not even a Christian

Do you not see that you speak like a puppet? Even a baby knows that cross means Christianity hence why Muslims and every other anti Christ race will like to have their own logo.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
duality:

The crap you wrote doesn't change the truth in what I said.

Let me show you your bible. Then tell me who is satan, aka the Thief.

Examine all spirits and all Gods

How do you know a true God?

“The fruit of the Spirit/Good God is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control…”

– Galatians 5:22-23 (bible)
-

But the thief? The devil? Satan?

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;
John 10: 10 (bible)

To Steal...

Numbers 31: 9-11, 32
9The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. 10They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. 11They took all the plunder and spoils, including the people and animals, 12and brought the captives, spoils and plunder to Moses and Eleazar the priest and the Israelite assembly at their camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho.

So Moses and Eleazar the priest did as the Lord commanded Moses.
32 The plunder remaining from the spoils that the soldiers took was 675,000 sheep, 3372,000 cattle, 3461,000 donkeys 35and 32,000 women who had never slept with a man.

To kill..."
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’” (KILL THEM ALL)
1 Samuel 15:3

To destroy...

See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow , to build and to plant.” - Jeremiah 1:10

Challenge

I challenge you today, to open your holy book and show me where another entity has committed or ordered so much atrocity, even if that entity in the devil himself.

By their friuts, ye shall know them.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by michjunior: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bonapart:
source: trust me bro.
Lie kill all of una

I just heard it on Radio just now
Don't think it a lie
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

Are there two Yawehs? Care to explain? A link will be appreciated.

As a result of the wicked perversion, now I am bound to say there are 2 Yahwehs instead of One

For the wicked Yahweh which you accept is clearly created to be diversionary and duplicitous. And the fact that Ihe is imaged just blew it up for Yahweh, The True God of Jacob AkA Israel, had no image and no image was created to Him as He Commanded.

So the question is where did this imaged Yahweh come from?

Clearly, it is a creation arising from the rebelous devil filled children of Isreal who created it to vex God and to send Him away from them, exactly as they did the golden calf which of you read, you would see that they had just heard from Yahweh that they should not make any idols and that is when they immediately went to create one known as the golden calf which they even said, took them out of Egypt.

This clearly shows you the kind of people the Children of Israel are.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

Let me show you your bible. Then tell me who is satan, aka the Thief.

Go and read it. The Midianiites and Amelekites first attacked and stole and killed and destroyed them as Hamas first attacked Israel today/Japan attacked U.S, so you are talking rubbish.

So go and find the devil who pushed them into attacking Israel for clearly God was playing defence, exactly as you devils are attacking Him yet He has not replied, till the Day He decides to reply.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Litmus: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
If you approach this from the perspective of the Uk, its legislations and work practices then decip[linery measures taking against her, including dismissal may be justified. The deportation aspect could be arguably harsh even taking into consideration that her stay in the UK was work related

If you approach this from the perspective of religion, specifically its efficacy, socio-politically and philosophically, in the 21st century, justifying her sacking would be difficult. Your conclusions would be personal and unrelated to what the outcome of her employment status should in reality be.

If you approach this from an ethno racial perspective , including how foreign nationals, specifically Nigerians, should comport themselves in the West, and you conclude that she deserved saking, then you are stupid. You are stupid if you fail to understand that her saking ows more to the fragmented and none existent socio political power of Nigerians in the West at the micro level and blacks at the macro level than the reasons for which she was actually dismissed and deported.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Go and read it. The Midianiites and Amelekites first attacked and stole and killed and destroyed them as Hamas first attacked Israel today/Japan attacked U.S, so you are talking rubbish.

So go and find the devil who pushed them into attacking Israel for clearly God was playing defence, exactly as you devils are attacking Him yet He has not replied, till the Day He decides to reply.

So that how your god settle quarrels? By commiting genocide? I thought you said he created them, and he's the god of all?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by damosky12(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Lemme deviate a little.. you said God is not limited and that implies that man is limited.

If we truly serve a God that is limitless so what makes u think his creation is limited... Don't forget the bible said " ye are god's" we were created in his own image and likeness and we christians believe that whatever we have God gave us...God gave us a limitless brain to think and create as long as we believe it is possible...

First, ma'am, the "ye are gods" expression contextually isn't referring to men. God didn't give us a limitless brain. If He did, we wouldn't be limited. But it is a no-brainer that man is LIMITED. The smartest man in the world does not and would never know everything! Isn't it?

This therefore implies that he is working miracles through us his creations in our thoughts and the things we create, are still creating and will still create and this includes medicine. This is solely because we were created in his image and likeness...

Medical science is the extent to which man has been able to extract healing from nature. That is natural. It is ordinary. It is usual. But the literal definition of a miracle is something extraordinary, unusual, supernatural, and beyond the norm. Miracle is God's supernatural influence on the natural world.

What is usual in the natural is not miraculous. What is miraculous is not the usual. The miraculous means it is extraordinary or supernatural. We shouldn't mix these up!

To be honest it is true that people get healed when they pray and hands are laid on them when they go to church they receive their healing but how many people in earnest do u think will get well or healed from their sicknesses and ailments without medications? Wat about those who do not believe in God or who are idol worshippers or have other religions...

The fact is that medicine is and has always been limited. People died from tuberculous and malaria and co before a cure emerged. God doesn't expect us to trust in our own understanding. He asks us to trust Him for a miracle in prayers. Whether someone doesn't believe in God or worships some idol doesn't alter this fact.

Rather than see the failures of medicine which u have subtly emphasised so you can promote the limitless nature of God why not see God's love being showered on us all despite our religious diversifications through science and medicine. That people can get well through this gift and God can still save lives through this gift even without believing or being prayed for...

I would like your honest opinion on the statement above.

P. S. I am a "she" 😄

The thing is that our God is a supernatural God. He doesn't live in our natural senses. The only way to receive all that He gives is to reach Him through prayers. We cant trust in our limited understanding (without acknowledging Him) and expect to see His influence. He can't save lives except we pray. Our own ideas and understanding are too limited. We need Him. That's why we pray!
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ezmans:
why is his resurrection questionable
It cannot be proven, we are only going by what we read from the bible about his ressurection, Same bible that should be questioned, you get it?

If some of the events in the bible is questionable then the whole bible should. We cannot pick and choose what/which events to questioned
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Karlifate: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

They are all the same. How has the so called 'Christ-like' christain changed Nigeria from the situation it is now in. Shouldn't we be seeing the fruit of religion in Nigeria?

Keep regurgitating what I said, ruminant animal.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Tynaclem1: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
damosky12:

First, ma'am, the "ye are gods" expression contextually isn't referring to men. God didn't give us a limitless brain. If He did, we wouldn't be limited. But it is a no-brainer that man is LIMITED. The smartest man in the world does not and would never know everything! Isn't it?

Medical science is the extent to which man has been able to extract healing from nature. That is natural. It is ordinary. It is usual. But the literal definition of a miracle is something extraordinary, unusual, supernatural, and beyond the norm. Miracle is God's supernatural influence on the natural world.

What is usual in the natural is not miraculous. What is miraculous is not the usual. The miraculous means it is extraordinary or supernatural. We shouldn't mix these up!

The fact is that medicine is and has always been limited. People died from tuberculous and malaria and co before a cure emerged. God doesn't expect us to trust in our own understanding. He asks us to trust Him for a miracle in prayers. Whether someone doesn't believe in God or worships some idol doesn't alter this fact.

The thing is that our God is a supernatural God. He doesn't live in our natural senses. The only way to receive all that He gives is to reach Him through prayers. We cant trust in our limited understanding (without acknowledging Him) and expect to see His influence. He can't save lives except we pray. Our own ideas and understanding are too limited. We need Him. That's why we pray!

Lol... I have soooo many questions to ask but I get your point and am grateful for the insights you have shared. Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by damosky12(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Lol... I have soooo many questions to ask but I get your point and am grateful for the insights you have shared. Thank you sir.

Out with the questions. I'll gladly engage them...
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Tynaclem1: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
damosky12:

Out with the questions. I'll gladly engage them...

Oh alright, you said what is natural is not miraculous but God creating earth, light, animals, plants, humans, nature etc is that not a miracle? Why should what we create and invent not be referred to as extraordinary and a miracle on it's own...

Secondly, you said we can only receive miracles from God when we pray.... Does it mean that only Christians can receive miracles? What about people who do not believe in God? Where does God's love come in irrespective of our beliefs?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
descarado:

Yes. It's part of admission requirement. If at any point you had an urgency for spiritual need, there is always somebody around who will do that. (I noticed the chaplaincy always has somebody available 247) Not the nurse duty. Whether care home, domiciliary wherever, it's not part of your duty. If it's care home, they always come and conduct services for them. Some are taken to church. You belong to a particular denomination, eg deeper life, there maybe no deeper life pastor but a pentecostal pastor will do eg redeem.

Okay so no different than here then

That’s what I meant when I said she should have asked first. Not that nurses are offering prayers here as part of their services
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

So that how your god settle quarrels? By commiting genocide? I thought you said he created them, and he's the god of all?

Now you have changed post.

When a mosquito or cockroach looked for your trouble you wiped them out like Isreal is doing to Hamas and God will do to you when He is ready, especially as He always gives space for you stupid people to repent but rather than repent you pile up and increase His Anger. God will surely deal with you and you would wish you were never born.

That is what it means to look for trouble and to be an enemy of The Greatest. And Enemies are always wiped out.

If He was their God, then they would have known that it was very very Stupid of them to make themselves His enemies for that is the worsest thing any man can do.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Secondly, you said we can only receive miracles from God when we pray.... Does it mean that only Christians can receive miracles? What about people who do not believe in God? Where does God's love come in irrespective of our beliefs?

Are you not already in His House (earth) rent free, enjoying His sun, rain, safe journey, employment, food, healing etc. God is good and He no knows no man can live without good, so keep you living He gives some good, even if others have better than good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by PointB: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have changed post.

When a mosquito or cockroach looked for your trouble you wiped them out like Isreal is doing to Hamas and God will do to you when He is ready, especially as He always gives space for you stupid people to repent but rather than repent you pile up and increase His Anger. God will surely deal with you and you would wish you were never born.

That is what it means to look for trouble and to be an enemy of The Greatest. And Enemies are always wiped out.

If He was their God, then they would have known that it was very very Stupid of them to make themselves His enemies for that is the worsest thing any man can do.

Ok now you're saying your god is angry and emotional, and ready to wipe out people who don't 'agree' with him. What a god. Continue serving him. Anyway, your god cannot destroy me, unless I give him the power (from above) over me. Sorry to burst your bubble. I do not fear your astronaut god.

By the way, wasn't the Amalakites living on their own land when the Isrealites invaded with their god? Did the god of Isreal stop with Amalakites? What about the Hittites, Canaanites, Girgashites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. Remind me again, what was their offense against Israel and their angry god?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.