Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient (62255 Views)

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / El-Rufai: Almajiris Deported From Kano Brought 21 COVID-19 Cases To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you not already in His House (earth) rent free, enjoying His sun, rain, safe journey, employment, food, healing etc. God is good and He no knows no man can live without good, so keep you living He gives some good, even if others have better than good.
This is just sheer imagination grin grin you cannot prove any of these assumptions..

God is just an imagination, there are no evidence of God's existence or evidence that God created anything or human.

I don't know why people like you keep making up all these fairytale stories how God made everything it is very ignorant and gullible.

I mean, who gave God the permission to create anything? God just turned up from no where and started making or creating things and human without even asking humans if they would like to be created. God also made all these stupid rules and forcing human to follow his rules and must worship him, anyone who doesn't worship him must go to hell. What kinda cruel dictator God is that?

I don't remember begging God or giving God permission to create me.. grin what made God think that i want him to create me?

God is just an imagination in some people's heads just like you.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
PointB:

Ok now you're saying your god is angry and emotional, and ready to wipe out people[b] who don't 'agree[/b]' with him. What a god. Continue serving him...

Agree what?

You on your own called Him a genocider is that agree? You called Him a devil for killing the mosquitoes killing His beloved children, you call that agree?

You look for someone'strouble and He answers back and then you sshouting, are you not mad?

PointB:

Anyway, your god cannot destroy me, unless I give him the power (from above) over me. Sorry to burst your bubble. I do not fear your astronaut god

That's what they alll said before the hell began which is why you are even complaining about it today. Tomorrow is your turn.

PointB:

By the way, wasn't the Amalakites living on their own land when the Isrealites invaded with their god? Did the god of Isreal stop with Amalakites? What about the Hittites, Canaanites, Girgashites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. Remind me again, what was their offense against Israel and their angry god?

Go and read it, they all left their lands like Japan did to U.S and went to the desert to attack the Israelites, you go and beat up any man in the street and see whether you would not see your offence.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This is just sheer imagination grin grin you cannot prove any of these assumptions..

God is just an imagination, there are no evidence of God's existence or evidence that God created anything or human.

I don't know why people like you keep making up all these fairytale stories how God made everything it is very ignorant and gullible.

I mean, who gave God the permission to create anything? God just turned up from no where and started making or creating things and human without even asking humans if they would like to be created. God also made all these stupid rules and forcing human to follow his rules and must worship him, anyone who doesn't worship him must go to hell. What kinda cruel dictator God is that?

I don't remember begging God or giving God permission to create me.. grin what made God think that i want him to create me?

God is just an imagination in some people's heads just like you.

Who begs his creation to create it? Did you take permission from your mannequin or phone or car or house to create them?

Right now are you not doing as you like? Where has He forced you? If it pleases you to jump into the sea from 3rd mainland, bridge did He stop you?

You must be a primary school student to speak so foolishly. Please I hate fools and I am very very intolerant of them so stay away from me. Thank you.

Gosh It seems children are back from schools so they have started coming here.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Buliwyf: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
damosky12:

Rabid dog. Still rest.

Smelly goat. Show yourself so we can take your advice seriously
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Who begs his creation to create it? Did you take permission from your mannequin or phone or car or house to create them?

Right now are you not doing as you like? Where has He forced you? If it pleases you to jump into the sea from 3rd mainland, bridge did He stop you?

You must be a primary school student to speak so foolishly. Please I hate fools and I am very very intolerant of them so stay away from me. Thank you.

Fork you and your forking God. grin if you cannot handle other people's opinions don't come on here to comment rubbish, grandpa! I didn't know i has being quoting a 100 years old elderly idiot!
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by lilyheaven: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
You are fulfilling your destiny.
Poor you.
Insulting people is your destiny
🙄
Karlifate:

You're just foolish.

You know how to pray, yet your country is still in shambles.

Onye ara.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Karlifate: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
And your own destiny is to be insulted.

Your fate has been sealed.

You'll eventually die from insult.

lilyheaven:
You are fulfilling your destiny.
Poor you.
Insulting people is your destiny
🙄
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Versal: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That has never work else they would have cured crime. grin
Ok. But, they are always at alert
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Fork you and your forking God. grin if you cannot handle other people's opinions don't come on here to comment rubbish, grandpa! I didn't know i has being quoting a 100 years old elderly idiot!

Normal people do not handle stupid people and their stupid opinions They always throw them away. Kpish.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Normal people do not handle stupid people and their stupid opinions They always throw them away. Kpish.
You think you are normal? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by damosky12(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Tynaclem1:

Oh alright, you said what is natural is not miraculous but God creating earth, light, animals, plants, humans, nature etc is that not a miracle? Why should what we create and invent not be referred to as extraordinary and a miracle on it's own...

Well, you cant call nature a miracle in this context because it is the usual. Thinking about the workings of the earth, you cant help but be in awe. However, the definition of the supernatural is God's precise incursion into nature as we know it to bring about improbable changes... You get?

For instance, Moses' division of the red sea is a supernatural incursion into nature. Jesus walking on water is also a similar divine incursion. Where did Gravity go? It beats all the laws of chemistry and physics we know. That's the definition of a miracle!

Secondly, you said we can only receive miracles from God when we pray.... Does it mean that only Christians can receive miracles? What about people who do not believe in God? Where does God's love come in irrespective of our beliefs?

No matter how much you love your adult child, you cannot protect a child that's hell bent on doing his things his way. In fact, it would be wrong on your part to try to coerce him or force him to do what is right.

Similarly, God's love is in His gospel. He is appealing to us always! Anyone that hears Him or hears of Him and rejects Him choosing to avoid Him has made his choice.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not see that you speak like a puppet? Even a baby knows that cross means Christianity hence why Muslims and every other anti Christ race will like to have their own logo.
Ok. Are you aware crucifixion was a common execution method by ancient Romans. So if Jesus was stabbed with a sword, the Christian logo would be a sword? Lol 😆
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You really are a shitpie, I don't think you can read else you would have read how Israel was thrown from there about 4 times since they left Egypt with the last one being the Romans

Your delusion is proportionate to insanity.
Thrown from where?
By the way, there is no record Egypt colonized or took israeli as slaves. Try and buy some brains
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Myer:

As right as you are that Christians ought to know their boundaries, especially when it comes to profession, you have to also understand the place of compassion. A believer is meant to be compassionate.
So she might have been in a situation where she was torn between her spiritual obligation and professional obligation.

There are grey areas to this story hence why it may be a bit too early to judge her until we hear her side of the story.

Her deportation should however not be seen as the end of the world. God does not waste his ministers where they are not valued, I believe this will end in praise and God's name will be glorified.
Put your compassion where the sun don't shine. If I need care, gimme care, not bullshit
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
PointB:

So that how your god settle quarrels? By commiting genocide? I thought you said he created them, and he's the god of all?
Remember Yahweh loves you cheesy
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have changed post.

When a mosquito or cockroach looked for your trouble you wiped them out like Isreal is doing to Hamas and God will do to you when He is ready, especially as He always gives space for you stupid people to repent but rather than repent you pile up and increase His Anger. God will surely deal with you and you would wish you were never born.

That is what it means to look for trouble and to be an enemy of The Greatest. And Enemies are always wiped out.

If He was their God, then they would have known that it was very very Stupid of them to make themselves His enemies for that is the worsest thing any man can do.

… yet he is compassionate and all loving ? grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Dliespeaker, please tell Yahweh my dicck needs sucking. He hasn't sucked it for weeks now. When is he turning up? undecided
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And you think you're normal?
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by jaephoenix(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Exact thing I told him. Dude is raving mad. A psychopath
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Dliespeaker, please tell Yahweh my dicck needs sucking. He hasn't sucked it for weeks now. When is he turning up? undecided

See proof why all atheists are Satanist?

All because you could counter they stoop to bladphemy

Your portion
https://www.nairaland.com/7927075/naked-nyash-cut-back-skull#127245054
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

The mere fact that He does not immediately treat your fuq ups like we do, proves it already.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Thrown from where?
By the way, there is no record Egypt colonized or took israeli as slaves. Try and buy some brains

As i said, your delusion is proprtionate to insanity. Try and buy a head and learn to read fool.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:

At least the records shows that you are not on top of the fact that you are very very Stupid foollsh atheist. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ok. Are you aware crucifixion was a common execution method by ancient Romans. So if Jesus was stabbed with a sword, the Christian logo would be a sword? Lol 😆

Off Poin! Fool grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

At least the records shows that you are not on top of the fact that you are very very Stupid foollsh atheist. grin grin grin
You are right, i am not normal, how can i be normal when i have to share space with idiot like you..

Tell me,what does Athiest mean? Does that even mean anything? As old as you are grandpa you are still ignorant and gullible to believe that there is a man called God who lives in the sky grin grin that made everything, the God who came from no where and start making everything without permission.. i pity your children you probarbly has brainwashed them with this same rubbish you believe in. God that is so afraid of humans he is hiding from human, God that cannot speak, God that cannot be seen, i wonder what God is hiding from. grin what a useless God. Only a hopeless old man like you would believe that God exist.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exact thing I told him. Dude is raving mad. A psychopath
A complete lunatic grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Thrown from where?
Ofcourse, that shit cannot be proven, That is what he was brainwashed into beiieving grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

grin grin grin grin grin Not compassionate enough.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Calitoscassius(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You really are a shitpie, I don't think you can read else you would have read how Israel was thrown from there about 4 times since they left Egypt with the last one being the Romans

Your delusion is proportionate to insanity.
Did you witness this event or are you repeating what your fairytale book called bible said? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by omoharry(f): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
PointB:

It not true, The christian god committed some of the worst genocides in the old testament, Or does that not count?

The Christian god commanded his followers to:

Steal
Kill
and Destroy.

At some point I even thought he was the devil himself. I can give you bible verses if you want,
we are not talking of the old testament (which Christians and Muslims share ) but the new testament where jesus invalidated most of those violent laws..We talking about our behaviours in accordance to our religion in recent times and not what was told in the bible thousands of years ago.
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Did you witness this event or are you repeating what your fairytale book called bible said? grin grin

Did you not see he said they returned in 1947 which you still hear on CNN today?

Where were they when they returned and all that happened to them is just a Google away. Just a simple read will solve your stupidity. But devils don't read. You just wait for one devil to say something and then you start saying it like talking toms
Re: Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You are right, i am not normal, how can i be normal when i have to share space with idiot like you...

At least you have confessed that you are not normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / "Dead" Woman Bangs On Coffin During Her Funeral To Say She's Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.