Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11526 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by darkey(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2008
neural networks!!!
hw on earth would u bring that mistake of a course to this place
i know that i'v seen gamine b4 a few times, mayb more, ok a lot of times, omo as far as a certain kind of number is concerned, we r stuck together till june
she's aight sha. weird but aight
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2008
See . . . even her best friend admits she is weird and in need of help grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2008
oooh darkey angry
must everyone kno im weird!

besides because you no dey take ANN angry

Have you seen that olobeh vid? cheesy

Bikunle was more vicious on wednesday shocked

Chai! grin

You cant seperate the fallacy ligacrygist from his fallacy lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by darkey(m): 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2008
somze:

See . . . even her best friend admits she is weird and in need of help grin grin

i dont remember saying so
darkey:

neural networks!!!
hw on earth would u bring that mistake of a course to this place
i know that i'v seen gamine before a few times, mayb more, ok a lot of times, omo as far as a certain kind of number is concerned, we r stuck together till june
she's aight sha. weird but aight

@ gamine
i have it now. i was among the first group of guys to see its launch around 3am dat morning

i dont envy you guys @ all
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2008
somze:

omo, everyone on NL is weird. some are just weirder than most. . .me, am weird o. somze, you be the king jare. make you leave this girl alone jo. not worth it tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2008
darkey:

i don't remember saying so

Don't worry, I'm taking it from where you stopped grin grin

Toyin
I'm not weird na undecided

I'm off to bed, hopefully I'll wake up dead wink grin
Laterz cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2008
hopefully I'll wake up dead

This is how people kill themselves

with their own mouth

giving satan little or no work lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2008
somze:

Laterz cool
laterz jare kiss
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by olunifemi(f): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2008
i met 2 pple but 1 is bad news
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by amogo: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2008
almondjoy:

You be Amogo? shocked Only that Nairlander knows everything about everybody. grin

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!  I am blushing.  I don't chat oooooooooooooh.  Na only telephone conversations a dey deal with.  Since I discovered people publish "JIMS" in youtube! cheesy  Infact, I only have one YIM pal and no more.  Some multiple charma chameleon poster will just befriend you to sell all your story to youtube.  I cannot fall for that trick.  I know you.  Come, wetin you do when them ban you sef?  I heard the story.  Is it true? tongue

grin grin grin

Na wah o!! What is my name doing on this thread AJ? Pls o, I mind my own business except when people try to create a wrong impression, then I correct it like I did in 'our' previous thread!! wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2008
:-x
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Imani(f): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2008
I have met two nairalanders, both guys. They came across as pleasant. One was more chatty than the other and we did have fun. Don't know if we will meet again anytime soon due to location. I tend to move around these days.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

I have met two nairalanders, both guys. They came across as pleasant. One was more chatty than the other and we did have fun. Don't know if we will meet again anytime soon due to location. I tend to move around these days.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy

You too?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
amogo:

Na wah o!! What is my name doing on this thread AJ? Please o, I mind my own business except when people try to create a wrong impression, then I correct it like I did in 'our' previous thread!! wink

Abeg forgive my indiscretion.  No ves abeg! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

God bless you!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
olunifemi:

i met 2 people but 1 is bad news

Go in depth jare
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy

You too?

Dont wry, we wl meet again wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2008
y d fuss bout ow NLders look
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2008
Gamine:

hopefully I'll wake up dead

This is how people kill themselves

with their own mouth

giving satan little or no work lipsrsealed
hopefully he said. . .what he said does not really matter he ll live or die, we all hope because we r not promised tmr
olunifemi:

uummmnn
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Imani(f): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2008
victor4u:

Mr LoserVictor, when did we ever meet?, abeg take ya time. lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
That is why it is good to spend like 5 years on Nairaland before planning to meet anyone. Almost 1 year here. . . .99% are already bad news fit only for the cemetary! grin

No rush at all!  Spend time with yourselves and let meeting people be the last thing on your mind. Why would anyone want to meet faceless and nameless people just from a picture profile or from some "Hot" sounding posts? undecided

Most of those pictures are not even real! cheesy

Not that gullible!

victor4u:

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

That is why it is good to spend like 5 years on Nairaland before planning to meet anyone. Almost 1 year here. . . .99% are already bad news fit only for the cemetary! grin

No rush at all! Spend time with yourselves and let meeting people be the last thing on your mind. Why would anyone want to meet faceless and nameless people just from a picture profile or from some "Hot" sounding posts? undecided

Not that gullible!

word!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ poster

i have met three Nairalanders. one is a big bad news. he wants a wife by force. no be small thing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
ok seriously you people with the bad experiences should go in depth.

Im intrigued grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2008
. . . .or just keep shut lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2008

@ poster
i have met three Nairalanders. one is a big bad news. he wants a wife by force. no be small thing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? angry angry angry

As if u be fine boy urself. . . .shiorr! angry
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
Look at these touts trying to blackmail people imnto keeping quiet

All those with bad experiences should speak NOW. I shall protect you grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
eeyah. . . sorry to d unpresentables. . .dats d name i giv dem
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
Ma favorite F.B.I Line!! cool

***You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law Nairaland!! cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2008
sharrap Sly and stop trying to scare people

asiri re ti tu! tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2008
almondjoy:

No rush at all! Spend time with yourselves and let meeting people be the last thing on your mind. Why would anyone want to meet faceless and nameless people just from a picture profile or from some "Hot" sounding posts? undecided

Not that gullible!

and aw soon is dat gonna be wink after 5yrs

Imani:

Mr LoserVictor, when did we ever meet?, abeg take ya time. lipsrsealed

aba y d denial nw abi na because i no spnd time wit u on dat day wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2008
uuummmhh sad orisirisi mad pple don NL to dia homes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.