Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11527 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2008
Mikiplus, my head wan burst oh.
Mikiplus is a nice Person, from the little i know about him, he comes accross as a decent, and focused guy, a rare quality most young men dearly need thses days. I am honuored to be highly thought of by him
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2008
Update.

There is this NLdr i talk to on phone, His voice is sooo HOT embarassed grin
i was physically flushed after talking with him tongue
my friends were lyk, han han kilode? kilon sele?
His ID starts with I, and his a reg in one section tongue

Anyways, i cld hv met him but. . . .stuffz sha.
He is a real cool n nice person smiley

I also talk on fone to some old men here cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by McOmo(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2008
@Tafari baba

nothing do u . . .make we meet for Round House on Sunday  wink  cheesy

@Pataki

I send u ?  tongue

if no be say u be gunner . . .I for don this-pataki u tipetipe  wink

@Tkb

e good as u know say if u no carry Dayo come, na kasala be that for u  cheesy  grin  grin

@GAMINE

hmmn ! undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Jairzinho(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
Met one Nairalander.

Started chatting with another,but was blanked for some inexplicable reason(s).
You know yourself,please lets talk things over,okay?

I honestly wish we could harness all our energies for some 'cause'.

Cheers,
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2008
Gamine:

Update.

There is this NLdr i talk to on phone, His voice is sooo HOT embarassed grin
i was physically flushed after talking with him tongue
my friends were like, han han kilode? kilon sele?
His ID starts with I, and his a reg in one section tongue

Anyways, i cld hv met him but. . . .stuffz sha.
He is a real cool n nice person smiley

I also talk on phone to some old men here cheesy

including me you remember last nite?
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2008
Ehen.

How i go forget voice wey be like Chura chura tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2008
ha ha kilode now?what is chura chura abi na shuku shuku you wan talk wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2008
Na Chura!

See your face like shuku shuku. tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by olanajim(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2008
I thought the thread was old until I open it. Alas, I am reluctant to mention names. But I would say, I have met some physically, and they exceeded my positive expectations, such that at the point of parting, I was reluctant to let them go. I wished we could stay for ever. Fortunately, some stay.

I have chat alot too, dozen, scores, hundred, some last just a chat; some two,;but those that remain are wonderful and I would love to meet them too.

I will not mention names of those I have met physically for personal reasons. Suffice to say that I am meeting and chatting more.

There comes a time in life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will.

To those who never matter, I says: THANK YOU!

To those who won't anymore, I says: GOODBYE WITH NOSTALGIA.

To those who always will matter to me, whether seen or unseen, indulge me to let me say: I LOVE YOU ALL AND WE SHALL REMAIN GLUE BY THE BOND OF FRIENDSHIP!

To thee, I bows!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
but there is one person i wil like 2 meet. . . . . lol
Shhhhhhhh!!!. . .i know wink wink wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2008
Jairzinho:

Met one Nairalander.

Started chatting with another,but was blanked for some inexplicable reason(s).
You know yourself,please lets talk things over,okay?

I honestly wish we could harness all our energies for some 'cause'.

Cheers,
seems we had similar ordeals, well ll still meet her 1 way or d other, cos i like her
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by nana(f): 1:04am On Mar 15, 2008
slyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Jairzinho(m): 11:29am On Mar 15, 2008
holythug:

seems we had similar ordeals, well ll still meet her 1 way or d other, because i like her
I doubt we're on the same page bro tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by holythug(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2008
well i know wat i mean so 4get it guy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by micklplus(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2008
i met gentledove ! shes very friendly and a good girl ! we talked about almost anything ! Her will power is superb .The sky is just her stepping stone.
Cheers
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by naijahotsp: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
meet hot nigerian singles here:

www.cupidafrica.com

Membership is FREE

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 12:02am On Mar 21, 2008
bots.

micklplus u jst dey meet every lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2008
Dr ferlie,toyinrayo,morenifeo9 morenike09 and pervert9 they are the coolest dudes on the block give it up to them guys
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2008
So yáll are the same
i thought as much lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by PERVERT9: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2008
Gamine:

So yáll are the same
meaning what he dey pain you as i no put your me,sorry o,pele
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2008
Gamine:

So yáll are the same
use common sense Gamine. . .so we're all the same? no be your fault

PERVERT9:

Dr ferlie,toyinrayo,morenifeo9 morenike09 and pervert9 they are the coolest dudes on the block give it up to them guys
i have to agree with you. toyinrayo and morenike09 are the best grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2008
My commonsense tells me ur a dude undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2008
A wise man once said . . . "common sense is not common" grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by chinesedoll(f): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
NA WA O

U GUYS RE REALLY MEETING PPL

NOT MET ANYBODY YET ON NL
BUT spoke on fone with a few

Doyin13- cool guy, nice voice, we spoke like old friends grin
quite different from d badmouthed trouble maker i know on nairaland grin grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by almondjoy(f): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2008
Still the coolest and the greatest! cool Second to none!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2008
If you are not on my YIM or phone . . . I don't even want to talk to your ass cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2008
Gamine:

My commonsense tells me your a dude undecided
hehhehe. . .like whatever. . . . grin grin grin grin grin

somze:

A wise man once said . . . "common sense is not common" grin
thank you jare!!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2008
Who wan talk to an Okoro feeling funky igbostic dude undecided

You are not wise, quite close to a fool infact.

@Reni
Watevs
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2008
hmm . . . some frail nerves have been cracked I see grin

and O wise one . . . you just talked to me wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2008
somze:

hmm . . . some frail nerves have been cracked I see grin

and O wise one . . . you just talked to me wink
somze, abeg, go to the sport section. no waste time arguing here o. . . grin grin this is coming from a dude o
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Gamine(f): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2008
cheesy

Nerves wey dey crack?
Dey no teash me that one for A Neural N
undecided

Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by somze(f): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2008
Toyin
ME? Argue? With who?
When it's not even soccer . . . grin grin grin
No one here remotely has that privilege . . . wink

Make I dey teach people aristocratic cliche for hia? tongue tongue
I don run jare before they go corrupt me with their common sense way no fit differentiate woman from man grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.