Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? (11531 Views)

Nairalander You Will Like To Spend A Weekend With? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
D-reloaded:

sharrap Sly and stop trying to scare people

asiri re ti tu! tongue
Ki lo sehle? bawo ni ashiri mi seh tu? what did i do? tongue angry tongue
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

ok. you want to know the bad experience. let me tell you this:

I met this guy on nairaland and he sent me a mail. later after so many efforts, i replied his mail and he sent his number to me. i sent my number too and we got talking for about a month. he insisted on knowing my office which i described to him anyway. he had lied earlier that he is working in IBTC. when he told me he was coming to check on me, i asked if he was on leave and he said no.

he came and i met the disappointment of my life. he wore a grey suit on a green shirt. the shoe looked horrible. he laughed and said ' gentledove, how a u?' like a typical ibadan man. i was pissed off. i invited him to my office and he looked round and nodded. i asked why he did that and he said God has told him some things. that i will be his wife. i laughed and offered him coffee which he gulped as if he has being hungry for years.

i then mentioned his name and told him to speak on since he said he has something to discuss with me. he laughed loud and said ' first, how do i look?'. i told him he looked good. he laughed again and said, ' i have ebing praying and God said you are my wife. although i do not have a job now but i know your job will keep us together in love'. he blabbled and blabbed. i was shocked to hear that he does not have a job because he lied that he works with IBTC.

fortunately, my guy called me just in time that he is coming to give me something in the office. he came and i introduced him to the guy ' HE, meet so and so'. the guy stood up in anger and said ' i[b] tot you are still single. what are you doing on nairaland if you are engaged? abeg i dey go jare. na wa o. so u don get someone before'[/b]. he hissed and walked out leaving my guy and i shocked. he spoke like all these Pasuma boys.

i dont know that Nairaland has become a dating zone for people looking for husbands and wives. this guy is really a big bad news. it made me remove my picture from my profile and made up my mind not to respond to any email from anyone on nairaland again.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
Ohhh Ohhh! cheesy grin cheesy grin
Nairaland Nollywood Actors cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2008
gentledove:

@ D-reloaded,

I met this guy on nairaland and he sent me a mail. later after so many efforts, i replied his mail and he sent his number to me. i sent my number too and we got talking for about a month. he insisted on knowing my office which i described to him anyway. he had lied earlier that he is working in IBTC. when he told me he was coming to check on me, i asked if he was on leave and he said no.

he came and i met the disappointment of my life. he wore a grey suit on a green shirt. the shoe looked horrible. he laughed and said ' gentledove, how a u?' like a typical ibadan man. i was pissed off. i invited him to my office and he looked round and nodded. i asked why he did that and he said God has told him some things. that i will be his wife. i laughed and offered him coffee which he gulped as if he has being hungry for years.

i then mentioned his name and told him to speak on since he said he has something to discuss with me. he laughed loud and said ' first, how do i look?'. i told him he looked good. he laughed again and said, ' i have ebing praying and God said you are my wife. although i do not have a job now but i know your job will keep us together in love'. he blabbled and blabbed. i was shocked to hear that he does not have a job because he lied that he works with IBTC.

fortunately, my guy called me just in time that he is coming to give me something in the office. he came and i introduced him to the guy ' HE, meet so and so'. the guy stood up in anger and said ' i[b] tot you are still single. what are you doing on nairaland if you are engaged? abeg i dey go jare. na wa o. so u don get someone before'[/b]. he hissed and walked out leaving my guy and i shocked. he spoke like all these Pasuma boys.

i don't know that Nairaland has become a dating zone for people looking for husbands and wives. this guy is really a big bad news. it made me remove my picture from my profile and made up my mind not to respond to any email from anyone on nairaland again.

eyaa poor boy sad

come this sounds too fake undecided ar u sure this truely happnd anyway sha life is full of surprises wink
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by efuah(f): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2008
rotfl grin grin grin. . . gentlelove, u don't mean it do u? embarassed cheesy grin cheesy undecided hehehehehe haaaa cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by 4Him(m): 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2008
gentledove's account pass bad news. grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Imani(f): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2008
gentledove:

i don't know that Nairaland has become a dating zone for people looking for husbands and wives. this guy is really a big bad news. it made me remove my picture from my profile and made up my mind not to respond to any email from anyone on nairaland again.

Gentledove, the above post is hilarious, grin grin grin  You must have met one of those yahoo yahoo/NFA guys. Now go a step further and OUT him,
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2008
Imani:

Gentledove, the above post is hilarious, grin grin grin You must have met one of those yahoo yahoo/NFA guys. Now go a step further and OUT him,

This cant b true
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Everyone,

i am dead serious it happened to me .  i don't feel safe anymore with Nairaland guys.  can handle another bad news.  can't we just be friends?  why must sex and co be attached to friendship on Nairaland?  i tire o.  this is beyond me lipsrsealed cry

i am sure the guy is reading this post. thank God i have resigned in my office and he does not even know where i am going. the guy for come display for me in the office again. i regret that singular action of making him know my number and my office lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Gentledove

Please can you tell us or give an hint on who this bozo might be? This is freaking too funny. grin grin grin

Naija boys and egos, God help us all. cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
Some of these Negroes on Nairaland are like clowns. You went to the office of a woman you met online dressing like rainbow and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is "Will you marry me"? Boy o boy. Naija boys makes me wonder sometimes. grin grin

Gentledove, next time he does such a thing, get the security man and take his rainbow jacket and one of his shoes. sad
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
Lmao gentledove, gimme a hint on his s/n  grin

Might be one of those lame spammers ior the LovePeddler of Nairoland known as Williams  grin

haha grey suit with green shirt? That's a damn shame and you're right, some of these losers automatically believing hanging out means relationship. It's quite pitiful. Cant say I'm surprised  undecided
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2008
Make God save us oo! cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
The chap must be working for Jesse jackson's rainbow coalition (Nigerian Branch). Tell him to get a job selling Cool-aid. grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2008
Sweet T:

@Gentledove

Please can you tell us or give an hint on who this bozo might be? This is freaking too funny. grin grin grin

Naija boys and egos, God help us all. cheesy

he is 35 years old.  a graduate of Accountancy.  he did not put his picture on his profile.  he comes once a while and scatter anything being posted.  he is not really an active member.

abeg i no wan wahala.  i have not changed my number yet.  let me do that before i can display his name for all Nairalanders to see. lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
I think i have an idea who this crap ( i mean Chap) is. There used to be a guy called "wa do mi" that always talk about repulsive sexual fantasies. Gentledove, could he be the one? lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by doyin13(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hmmm. . . . .So while I was busy posting on nairaland. . . .sensible people were busy establishing the hookup. shocked

I feel like such a doofus. Gotta get my act together
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
gentledove:

@ Everyone,

i am dead serious it happened to me .  i don't feel safe anymore with Nairaland guys.  can handle another bad news.  can't we just be friends?  why must sex and co be attached to friendship on Nairaland?  i tire o.  this is beyond me lipsrsealed cry

i am sure the guy is reading this post. thank God i have resigned in my office and he does not even know where i am going. the guy for come display for me in the office again. i regret that singular action of making him know my number and my office lipsrsealed

There is this impression about nairaland, n its attachd wit romance, sex n stuffs, dat wen u introduce urself as a nairalander, stuffs like this is attachd to it. I for once dont fix a date wit a nairalander untl wev at least talkd at lenght n got to knw each other so well, n dat can b for a month, a yr or more. I can mention a number of gal pals here dat we talk evryday n wev never met.
Nairaland is a place where anytim am bored prob out f stress, i turn to n believe u me, all boredom is gone.

To me Nairaland is a place to turn to anytim am bored or wen i nd sum sort f advice n u knw wat my prob is solved.

So Nairalanders!! make good use f Nairaland
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
more like graduate of Yahoo Yahoo University. If he lied about havoing a job, how are you so sure he even has a degree.

see this would have been alot more hilarious if it was an active member but just some dork that pops in one in a while, meh
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Gentledove

Yeah do that babygirl, change that number and tell us who he is so that we can see who the monkey yansh is.
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao gentledove, gimme a hint on his s/n  grin

Might be one of those lame spammers ior the LovePeddler of Nairoland known as Williams  grin

haha grey suit with green shirt? That's a damn shame and you're right, some of these losers automatically believing hanging out means relationship. It's quite pitiful. Cant say I'm surprised  undecided

can you give me your e-mail address so we can chat.  will like to add you.  seems you have an idea who the guy is
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2008
it's up already. You can add me. wink

Please dont tell me it was Williams, if so you'd have to talk to michelin, she knows all about that deprived lunatic embarassed grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Victor

Nairaland is Goofland, no one here is looking for anything out of extra ordinary but if you are lucky enough to find a good person, congratulations. But don't be going to women's offices looking like an Over hyped color TV. grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by 4Him(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
doyin13:

Hmmm. . . . .So while I was busy posting on nairaland. . . .sensible people were busy establishing the hookup. shocked

I feel like such a doofus. Gotta get my act together

What were you waiting for?  The Philipines isnt so far off.  grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
Spot on! cool
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
Unfortunately not all mixed children look good.

and no that's not a dig at you sly-vester
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2008
D-reloaded:

Unfortunately not all mixed children look good.

and no that's not a dig at you sly-vester
Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . . cheesy grin. . .Lol. . . . cheesy grin. . . Lol. . .
I know. . .I know. . . tongue ose gan!!
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by victor4u(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
Sweet T:

@Victor

Nairaland is Goofland, no one here is looking for anything out of extra ordinary but if you are lucky enough to find a good person, congratulations. But don't be going to women's offices looking like an Over hyped color TV. grin

no make i break ur head grin
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by SweetT1: 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by gentledove(f): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2008
D-reloaded:

it's up already. You can add me. wink

Please don't tell me it was Williams, if so you'd have to talk to michelin, she knows all about that deprived lunatic embarassed grin

i rest my case, D-reloaded lipsrsealed
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by TheSly: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2008
I do hope the guy in question is not Mr ban ooo cheesy
Re: Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? by Dreloaded(f): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2008
Ok gentledove, if it's him, the blame is on you. Havent you read the kind of emaiils he sends people. Threads were even made about them, how the hell do you agree to meet such a nasty psychopath.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) / Nigeria Girls In The U.S: Cute Or Ugly? / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.