Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66495 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Fulaninigger: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lol your 5'2 and you don't want a man shorter than you. Any man that's shorter than you is a dwarf

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by SweetBuns(f): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:
My takeaway from this post is that she actually yearns for a man in her life. She needs us badly to even have preferences.

Imagine having low self esteem to the extent that a straight woman liking men automatically means that she needs men like oxygen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by SweetBuns(f): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Fantasies of an 18-23 yr old girl.
U go soon old,dey play
Mechionu there
That you don't fit the requirements doesn't make them unrealistic and fantastical

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by SweetBuns(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Lol your 5'2 and you don't want a man shorter than you. Any man that's shorter than you is a dwarf
Average height for females in Nigeria is 5'2 or 3
The average height for males in Nigeria is about 5'7 or 8
I want tall men and tall only begins beyond 6 foot. Or 5'11 if he has a really cute face
Any man below 5*10 is a dwarf
So what's your point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by almarthins(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Truvelisback:
I passed all the list you mentioned except being a Man utd fan. I'm a Man utd fan.

No by Ur hand tie Ur self. You see that girl na Oliver twixt. There some hidden list she never expose.

Avoid wahala any way u can. She go learn lessons wey go make do rethinking. She think na by list life go take give u man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by InquisitorKybon: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Here 🎤. Scream it to the heavens. 🤣
You really need mental help
I've been seeing your posts and the messages they pass. You really, really need professional help
I'm at least thankful that you're directing your psychosis and bile on unsuspecting people on the net, instead of real people offline

If this is how you are irl, you'll die old and alone. You come off as a loudmouthed and insufferable individual
Even your kids (if you ever get one) will avoid you like the plague
Seek help before it's too late

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by InquisitorKybon: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

Na one minute man, e no fit last grin
You rode him to exhaustion
Gosh, why do men turn so toxic and start dishing out the good old "you'll end up alone" the moment women start being vocal about their standards?
I at least expected at least one of them to give a cool headed opinion but nay, they all lashed out like immature children
I'm not surprised you agree with her. Na since 2018 you don day kuku craze come
Birds of the same feather do what?
Although you may remember me from a different alias
You've also become lighter than I remember. I hope you haven't started bleaching

6 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Culer: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hilarious 😄
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by CallTheCops(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

Average height for females in Nigeria is 5'2 or 3
The average height for males in Nigeria is about 5'7 or 8
I want tall men and tall only begins beyond 6 foot. Or 5'11 if he has a really cute face
Any man below 5*10 is a dwarf
So what's your point?
how about a tall handsome guy with little or no facial hair? undecided
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Asebaba1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
expect a photoshoped husband soon or better of , use corel draw to design one, then we will put life into him

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Jeon(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
I think I can only go with none, especially no 1and2.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by spiSeyi: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
This one is still selecting, anyways OP is still a kid you ask your gender @35+ struggling for any man to say "hi" after denying most suitors in their early and late 20s grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by luminouz(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.
Nawa oh... Yet you can be short, small breasted, yam legged or knock-kneed and men go still toast you.

Yamayama fall on your bald head dia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by jojothaiv(m): 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
I'm glad I support Manchester United...
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Ekemz: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Keep playing
What is fantastic about you?
Sweet buns indeed...

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Lanre1st(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
speedy0420:
What are you cooking?? grin

Violence!

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by enemyofprogress: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
You go tey for Shiloh.

7 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Joeyfizzo: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ur eye brows are as fat as a 15 lane highway road in china..,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Figure5: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Amazing
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by JuanDeDios: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.
You're a good writer. You'll likely go places.

5 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Angelfrost(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nice list, Op.

You are not asking for too much, honestly... I pray you get your heart's desire.

I always tell people to hook up and marry people they are physically, mentally, and socially attracted to (Spiritually too, if you are a religious type).

Ignoring physical preferences and attraction will eventually lead to resentment and infidelity.

I'm not saying physical attributes should be the sole foundation, but they matter far more than many of us realize.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Magnoliaa(f): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
InquisitorKybon:
You really need mental help
I've been seeing your posts and the messages they pass. You really, really need professional help
I'm at least thankful that you're directing your psychosis and bile on unsuspecting people on the net, instead of real people offline

If this is how you are irl, you'll die old and alone. You come off as a loudmouthed and insufferable individual
Even your kids (if you ever get one) will avoid you like the plague
Seek help before it's too late

Ta tun leleyi bayi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Una go monitor me taya o. E o ti mo nkankan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ednut1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
You wey be like transgender

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by illicit(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

No evidence grin

5 ft2, u are too short

U have d height of a pre teen girl

😳

7 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by valudong(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Sleekfingers: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Confused gender.

By the time your face start to wrinkle, you won't be saying this anymore.......i bet you are still in your teens or early 20s.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by nnewsnjobs: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lol, the last one nearly get me involved, only for me to see that it was a joke.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ipobarecriminals: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
angry Nonsense. U never see how girls dey chase short,bald head men.Can u see a stinking RICH THIEF like Emefiele and refuse him? Dey play o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by blkmum700: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
You and I know you’re a liar because if you see short wizkids, you will pee on your body just to shake him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by naijaboy756: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

says someone who papa is uglier than Tinubu and Oshiomole

4 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by wizelink(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
This one is not yet ready for marriage. When you do all these nonsense listed will be thrown to the trash bin.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Ikpunnegi01: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
All these girls burn in year 2000 won't let us to have a rest here.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Carries His Big-Sized Girlfriend On His Back And Got Internet Agog / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.