Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,500 members, 7,826,874 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) (66556 Views)

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Greenfaces: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

What if the woman God sent you is ugly and obese?
then her selling point would be her character. If her character is outstanding then it's fine. Yours is poor though

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by OZIOGU1: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

To get straight to the point,

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
Imagine hugging a man and he's hugging your waist cause he's short ugh.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.
Who should the short guys date then? I dunno... But not me.
The bar starts at 6'0, but If you're like 6'2 or 6'3... I want your babiesss

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows
A man MUST have thick eyebrows. If you don't, I can't take you seriously

5. Men with bad posture

6. Men who supports man U grin

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

See you

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by LordTheus(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:
They say that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder", but honestly speaking there are certain calibres of men I will never go near no matter how hard they try.

1. Short men
Oh my God.... I don't just know what to say about these sort of men. If I'm taller than you as a girl, then sorry but I can never see you as my second piece. You'll always be like a younger brother to me. No hard feelings.
Short men also have this irritating attitude whenever they see girls around, as if they're trying to compensate for their low height. And some even go to the gym and gets muscles.... But it just makes them look shorter like a 5 litre jerry can and irritating
Also, why in the world would I pick a short guy over a tall guy? I literally feel so protected and safe when I'm with a guy that is wayyyy taller than me (I'm 5'2 so my height is kinda average)... So ofc I'd want a tall man and not a mini man.
I wanna stand on my toes whenever I kiss him and strain my neck just to look at his face. No more no less.
Tall men also stand out more, they're far more attractive and I also want taller sons and daughters.

2. Bald men
The only age where I think baldness is acceptable as a man for me is if he's like in his 50s or 60s. But if you're in your 20s-30s and you're already going bald.... It just irritates me low-key in a inexplicable way... Like why will a young guy have a hairline that receeds all the way to the middle or back of your head? Where did all your hair go? Gross
I also read somewhere that early balding is genetically inherited so that means my children too will suffer the same fate? God forbid.
My man ought to have a head full of hair well into his 60s, then we start talking about hair loss.

3. "Oju yo Bo" people
I didn't know the English term for this so I had to Google it. It's a Yoruba term for people whose eyes pop out of their sockets like that of a wall gecko. This is also something I don't like in my man.... I want his eyes to be like that of Henry Cahill... Neatly tucked inside and having small slit like opening.

Addition: so I just googled it and it's called prey eyes. I prefer the hunter one since it gives my man a piercing gaze and I just wanna hug him immediately.

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

That last one was a joke but I'm dead serious about the rest. And I'm sure other girls will agree to some up there too.

You are free to have whatever preferences that suit your taste, but judging from this post though, it is a fact that you are as shallow as the potholes on the expressway.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by smasher1(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

On a serious note, with this requirements, you would never get a man, because even at 20 years of age all men and women have one or more of these because they are all imperfect.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by femi4: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

Regina Daniel's list long pass this.

Your gender always have "I don't want this man" list until 30s show up and the list turn to " I just want a God fearing man"
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ShangTsung000: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

Na one minute man, e no fit last grin
You rode him to exhaustion
Gosh, why do men turn so toxic and start dishing out the good old "you'll end up alone" the moment women start being vocal about their standards?
I at least expected at least one of them to give a cool headed opinion but nay, they all lashed out like immature children

You don set your standards for relationship na, abi?

Put am for form make we apply. How you go take measure the height na. Cos me na 6.4".
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by eepeepook: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2023
Any man who takes the words of women other than his relatives as gospel truth deserves all the dating headaches which come his way.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by ShangTsung000: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2023
femi4:
Regina Daniel's list long pass this.

Your gender always have "I don't want this man" list until 30s show up and the list turn to " I just want a God fearing man"

That's a typical Nigerian girl. Nothing to think. No proof of be productive. Always looking for the opportunity to live in Dreamland. Allow am she no geh work.

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by femi4: 6:37am On Dec 03, 2023
ShangTsung000:

That's a typical Nigerian girl. Nothing to think. No proof of be productive. Always looking for the opportunity to live in Dreamland. Allow am she no geh work.
Another very daft woman
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Bukolaolamipo: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

You either copied this stuff from one yeye blog in desperate need of views or you are just plain stupid,who is the number 1 citizen of Nigeria tinubu abi ?? Have you compared husband and wife before?? You no dey wonder how them dey kiss or make out.....if a man is short and he has money, automatically he becomes a 7ft to me ,my own giant since na the height you wan chop ,wear and knack omor as long as he provides for me and my children and can do tatata for 30 minutes straight,oya na he is gonna be my knight in shining armor

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by puremaker7(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
I passed all the list you mentioned except being a Man utd fan. I'm a Man utd fan.
Simp

3 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by puremaker7(m): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
I passed all the list you mentioned except being a Man utd fan. I'm a Man utd fan.
Telling a woman you pass her requirements as if it's a job interview....
You are a Man UTD fan and a simp

4 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by labofa1(m): 6:51am On Dec 03, 2023
You try. Stay there, your time go soon pass.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by MuslimIgbo: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

The only type of girl I don't want is a
WORTHLESS
USELESS
OLOSHO WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT.
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT FALLS UNDER THAT DESCRIPTION.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by puremaker7(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2023
tollyboy5:

I'm not up to 6ft, i think i should be around 5'8 orso, six feet should be from 5'11 orso. 3inchs is massive!

I'm really far from being bald. My forehead is well covered.

We call it oju igo in secondary school. All my friends with such eyes are handsome and tall.

I check your profile and i can see you have quite some thick eyebrow. Mine might be thicker, not really sure but my eyebrow is like a V shape.
It makes me look like i am keeping a mean face lol. Lest i forget its unibrow type. From far you might think i use eye pencil at the middle of my brow.

Dont know what you mean by bad posture. My walking posture is very peculiar and many ladies do tell me.

I'm a chelsea fan and newcastle is whooping man-u ass right now! cheesy
Ok I can see i'm the husband you're looking for lol
Simp, typing all these to impress an ugly and demented lady

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2023
puremaker7:
Simp, typing all these to impress an ugly and demented lady
Agba P!mp. I don't know when nairaland became a place of meeting serious partners.
If you're here to find wife keep searching, I'm here for politics and catching cruise.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by LeeSmart: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2023
osazsky:
Y is everyone attarking the op .she just said wat she wished for .instead of u guys to pray dat God gives her her spec,men who fell short of these requirements are angry and insulting her..if not that I am married I passed all her requirement .op dear may God give u wat u want amen
Lol i see waht u're trying to do here brother
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Chasito(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2023
Even short girls don dey make choice, you are brief in height, instead of you to look for a brief guy U dey find tall guy, it's the audacity for me grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by emmybobo1: 7:06am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

With this your wig, in America here you would be called an ape

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Southwestidiot: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

1. Short men

2. Bald men

3. "Oju yo Bo" people

4. Eyebrows

5. Men with bad posture

after reading everything you wrote I felt like you were describing me, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but men like us nor dey Tay for single market 92% of us are married men. You go need to reduce the bar for those short Yoruba demons to come in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tmarc: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Everybody has a speck.

Let him who is without speck cast the first stone.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Girllllllllllllll, I'm in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
see Iya igbe💩💩💩🤣🤣🤣🤣 na this kind thread dey sweet am for body.

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by tollyboy5(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

What if the woman God sent you is ugly and obese?
Please is that your real head or photoshopped? shocked

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Truvelisback(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2023
puremaker7:
Telling a woman you pass her requirements as if it's a job interview....
You are a Man UTD fan and a simp
I'm haven't Simped, I am only having fun. If you like her, you may shoot your shot.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I am glad you have gotten the proof you needed. Not like I was denying being a bitter person before.

Okay. Anything more?
iya igbe never disappoints. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by Kaysalas(m): 7:13am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

2. Bald men
Na d one wey affect me be this grin but it's fine. I'll like to know your perspective when you are close to 30 years of age grin.
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Because I am a psychotic individual.

I will give you an overdose of that attention you want from me, don't worry.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The way you gave me overdose and left me hanging. Dey play. Better come and continue packing my shit. 💩💩💩💩

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
rada rada. ROTFL grin
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

Do you realise how stupid this sounds?
"Wow, you won't date short guys? Omg you'll be single for life!"
Mumu

She forgot that most guys are on average hight
Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by TheFinesseKid: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

Mechionu there
That you don't fit the requirements doesn't make them unrealistic and fantastical
wait o. Is that you on your dp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😭 I just checked. Omeux! 🤣🤣😭 grin

That's all I can say Abeg. All these Nairaland men wey dey Sabi dey carried away by silly posts sef. Una dey try. Make Una try dey look person wey drop post first na. 😀

2 Likes

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by naturefellow(m): 7:23am On Dec 03, 2023
When equivalent standards are set for women, then the tears would come undecided

1 Like

Re: The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) by humilitypays(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2023
SweetBuns:

Average height for females in Nigeria is 5'2 or 3
The average height for males in Nigeria is about 5'7 or 8
I want tall men and tall only begins beyond 6 foot. Or 5'11 if he has a really cute face
Any man below 5*10 is a dwarf
So what's your point?
You are wrong.

Average height for females in Nigeria is

5ft4 - 5ft7

Average height for males in Nigeria is

5ft5 - 5ft10

I am 180cm which is approximately 5ft11

Anyone that is 5ft2 whether male or female is classified as short.

So if you are 5ft2 then you are a short girl, and it is normal for short girls to desire tall guys, so your desire is in order and well understood.

But for your height as a short girl, you will need some more solid qualities to attract and keep that man of your dreams oh.

So start now to hone your skills, focus on building a solid career or business status, make sure you have an hourglass shape (flat tummy, some curvy buttocks, and generally good feminine physique to attract and keep that kind of man you desire if not e go hard small cos men don tear eye now).

If you can, try migrating abroad to a developed country give you better chance of attracting and keeping your kind of dream man cos all the guys I know including myself that fall within and close to the qualities you listed don't fancy short girls (any girl below 5ft7 is a no no for marriage but can be a yes for dating and romance if she has nice shape).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.